It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 am 

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Sharing Our Experiences of Seva
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:56 pm 
As Seva at Light Omega began, and as people began to send in their Seva offerings, I was so moved by the beauty, soul-poetry, and expression of the heart in each person’s offering. I could feel the truth and the desire each to give from the depth of who they are, gestures of their love – with the signature of what each has to bring to the world. I wrote to some of those who had made gestures, to express gratitude for what was being offered. In writing, I found myself stopping to more deeply contemplate what each person is giving; I was profoundly moved as I received more of the essence of what each is giving, then reflected back to them what I received of who they are and what they bring.

From this, I came to be aware of the value of there being a way for us to write and to share about our experience and appreciation of the gifts of soul that each person brings in offerings and gestures. I also could see in my inner vision, as Seva evolves into the future, the beauty of sharing the threads and fabric of our experiences of giving and receiving, and in this way also celebrating our journey learning and living together in sacredness on the Earth.

As I look from a yet wider view of Seva - I see the whole of the world and each person in it, the gifts of their soul that they are here to bring to the world. I ask myself what it is that we can to, so that each person in the world can share of what is theirs to bring, and at all people also can receive what they truly need. By our appreciating every soul, celebrating each person’s gifts, and clearing the way for the giving and receiving with one another in alignment with the Divine and Love within in All, the world blossoms in what it is meant to be.

Robert

Post subject: Re: Sharing Our Experiences of Seva
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:18 am 
I gratefully embrace your beautiful heart vision, Robert and thank you for opening our Seva community conversations with your blessing. I felt such deep happiness when I learned of Seva. This way of being, fully giving and receiving all that we are and have, feels so natural to the truth of our essence. May it pave the way for how we will all live as One heart in the world of Love that is being born. Growing and learning through each other, may our Seva community's fruits be blessed and spill out beyond what we can know, blessing all. I look forward, with hope and joy, as we, who are one of many, become One.

All blessings and gratitude, to our Beloved, for this blessed gift. Namaste

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]