It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Sacred Life with Guruji-Ma
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:15 pm 
Twenty years ago when I met Julie, who I now call Guruji-Ma (meaning Spiritual Teacher who embodies the energy of the Divine Mother), I had the experience of dropping into my soul and experiencing spiritual reality in a way I immediately recognized. There was no fanfare. It just was. It just existed as pure Divine Life. It elevated my whole being and I was enlivened in a way that felt so good and true to me. I wish I could just say I now live that way all the time, that the past twenty years were all about that. They were all about living a life with God - but that also involved experiences of intense purification that to this day I am still integrating and making sense out of.

During this time, I was beginning to glimpse what it would mean to become the Divine Child of God I was meant to become and to live a sacred life, a life devoted to God.  So I created an email name to be more visible about this change in my life and also to remind myself on a daily basis what it was I wanted my life to focus on.   The email starts with "insacredlife." And I am grateful that I have the rest of my life and the most beautiful, amazing and Holy Spiritual Teacher to help me know what it means to live in this way.

What I’ve learned so far about this journey is that everything is sacred and that there is Living Divine Light that is operating in our life at all times. And that it is possible to be in more direct contact with this Light. In this way, I’ve come to know that sacred life is real and that because of that, all of life is worth living. I’ve also come to know the place where there is infinite life, regenerating love, goodness, strength, power, hope and creativity. A place where truth reigns over illusion and a sacred connection can be established to yourself, your lineage, nature, the Cosmos, and all of humanity. It is this place where mystical union exists, where authentic service to God can be realized.

This is also the place where sorrows are soothed, pain is held in sacred context, old patterns are redesigned, virtue is nurtured and where love and healing are all there is.

And I’m grateful to God for every day that I have sacred life to cherish and thank Guruji-Ma for guiding the way.

Post subject: Re: Sacred Life with Guruji-Ma
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:40 am 
Dearest Diana Catherine,

It is so good to see you here on the One Earth Awakening forum.
I am grateful for your heart’s sharing and join you in joy & love for our Beloved Guruji-Ma,
her sacred teachings and the blessed experience of learning to live a sacred life as an embodied being
upon the Earth.

I wish to take a moment and invite you, and all who read this, to share your beauty and wisdom, as you are led
here, as well as, throughout the forum for each sacred teaching points the way forward into the Light.

I look forward to everyone's sharing.

With deepest gratitude and blessings,
Meg

Last edited by Meg on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:16 pm 
In answer to your post Diana Bella, I was also guided to Guruji-Ma (Julie) and her teachings some years ago; after travelling my path with the knowing there was something I was yearning, but unaware of, that was just beyond my reach.

It was reading one of Guruji-Ma (Julies) teachings about the ‘I Am’ Presence that I had an awakening, a moment of realisation where I took that final step into the oneness of the Divine; that which I had unconsciously been seeking.

As you say there was no fanfare or fireworks only the shedding of a few tears knowing that I moved from the path of loneliness to aligning with my soul’s purpose, and the beating heart of the Universe; I have to thank Guruji-Ma (Julie) for that guidance.

The deepening of the connection and balancing of the spiritual self still continues, with each unfoldment leading to richer experiences. I have found, and continue to find the wonderment of being able to see beyond the illusion; the truths in all, and the realisation there is no separation. All of life is interconnected, and part of the whole; all hearts being part of the cosmic heart.

Blessings

Jeannie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:34 pm 
Dear Jeannie,

Thank you for your beautiful message. I am in such amazement that your soul is so attuned to the sacred vibration of Guruji-Ma’s teachings and that you have remained so connected despite the many physical miles…. I am in such awe of this. I hope you come and visit sometime soon.

Many Blessings to you.
Diana Catherine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:16 pm 
“Thanksgiving" with Guruji-Ma

Tonight an intimate group of us gathered at Light Omega to share a meal with Guruji-Ma. Guruji-Ma talked about the origins of Thanksgiving and how she was in touch with how much suffering and power imbalances there have been throughout the years for people. She also talked about how much the earth was suffering and offered a beautiful prayer for the Earth. I was glad just to be in the room when the prayer was offered. That alone felt like an honor!

Guruji-Ma felt a better name for this day was "Blessed Earth Day” and talked to us about how she felt the way we are making turkeys to be eaten was not honoring life and that everything we do matters and all of us being in touch with gratitude helps the Earth as that energy of gratitude goes into the Earth directly.

Around the dinner table we shared a delicious stuffed hubbard squash prepared by Talia and talked about the turkeys and the journalist who raised baby turkeys and how he became one with the turkeys so other wildlife thought of him as a turkey. This led to more conversations and questions about movies and spiritual life and extinguished species and what is going on in Brazil and how the political situation resembles the energy the US is dealing with; a recap of Gordon’s concert, news from Greg about his upcoming shoulder surgery and how to add knowledge to Wikipedia. I encouraged Guruji-Ma to try and add to the Wikipedia description about the history of Thanksgiving as she was meant to "change history."

Somehow from there we discussed mystery schools and why the teachings were secret and what was happening in the pyramids and what happened to the Lemurian and Atlantaen civilizations. After pie and tea we went back to sit for a few minutes with Guruji-Ma where she offered a prayer for those in Yemen and we also prayed for the people affected by the fires in California.

It was such a beautiful evening and my spiritual cup overflows. I wanted to try and share it with all of you who may not have been there with us but hopefully will be one day. I feel the blessing of having such a meaningful, spiritual life that is full of such depth and truth and beauty and that gives me so much I have something more to give because of it. Blessings to you all.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]