It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:47 am 

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: At the Print Shop with Guruji-Ma
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:13 pm 
This is such a profound time to be here with Guruji-Ma. I’ve been praying to have the right words and a decent vibration to try and share some of the details of our life together as it is so holy, sacred and full of multi-dimensional healing every day.

I am coming to realize how much Light Guruji-Ma has embodied and is able to stay in connection to the Hosts of Light and still be in deep service to us. One day on an errand at the print shop, as we were simultaneously talking about color copies, pixels and cosmic topics, I turned to Guruji-Ma and said with tears of gratitude …" I am Mesmerized and in awe at how you are able to stay connected to multiple dimensions and still be here with me like this!” And Guruji-Ma smiled at me, with one of those smiles that remind you all is well with everything…..

Her teachings are enveloped in so much love and light that they now seep into me in a way that is such a gift. My whole being opens to receive them and then has to reorganize itself as it takes in the newer, updated infusion of expanded truth and light. I often feel the sacred vibration immediately but then I have some ego shedding to do to absorb the changes I need to make more fully in my life. Letting go of what Guruji-Ma calls those “hold out places of the heart,’ and more recently, “entitlements.”

It is hard to capture these moments on the page. I just know it is the Divine creative force of Light that is able to transform me and in these moments I know this is what all of us are meant to learn. To learn more about the principles of Light, about the process of purification and how to navigate this journey together. To fully live a shared sacred life in unity, trust, love and in blissful service to God. This is not theoretical. I actually have glimpses of this right now in the current state of deep purification.

And the experience I am having of the intense corresponding embodied development and healing process, because of the increased sacred light, is so invigorating and so intense and so complex that I now understand why the biblical accounts of Jesus weren't being written while the disciples of Jesus were trying to attune themselves to His vibration and live harmoniously to His teachings. Every day I have this feeling walking on a rope-like suspension bridge up hill, leading me closer and closer into the proximity of God while I'm gripping onto whatever feels secure while the winds shake me and my swinging bridge foundation. And to just balance with it all, takes everything I have. Other times the air is crisp and clear and still and light drops radiate an open path, and I bow to the good will of God and as I surrender my life a little more, I take one more step closer into the embrace of the Divine. Thank you Guruji-Ma.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]