It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:09 am 

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Pathway of Unfoldment
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:48 pm 
Dear Jeannie,

It was so good to hear about your experiences and your perception of what is happening. I recently returned from a profound spiritual pilgrimage with Guruji-Ma to sacred Native American sites in the South West. It was a very powerful experience to witness the Light that Guruji-Ma is able to embody and because of this; is able to absorb and transmute darkness. It is remarkable really and gave me a lot of hope about what is possible. Although the intensity for Guruji-Ma was extreme and continues to be, I am so grateful to be in her presence.

I am wondering if you are able to connect with us via Sunday Gatherings and/or receive Guruji-Ma’s recent newsletters? I would love for you to feel more connected to the community. I know it helps for me to have sacred reality reaffirmed. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Blessings,
Diana Catherine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:44 am 
Dear Meg

Thank you for replying to my post.

This powerful energetic cycle that we are all experiencing to a lesser or more degree in the coming months is creating a major shift in consciousness for the collective and on a personal level. Transformation at a cellular level is accelerating with increased energy bringing those unconscious parts to light. The experiences that play out can be very uncomfortable on a mental, physical and emotional level depending on the path we have chosen in this lifetime.

We are blessed to share and be guided by Guruji-Ma’s teachings, as there are many who are going through these experiences without support and guidance, their fears manifesting as depression and anxiety, frustration, etc. You can only pray that a way will be found for their highest good.

As Guruji-Ma said “Hold the light”. It is about trusting and totally surrendering in every moment. These words are easy to write, but it takes continual practice to stay present. There have been moments when I have wanted to go off on a tangent, but I am soon nudged and reminded that it is ‘Thy will’ and not ‘My will’; this is the only way towards enlightenment and remembering the truth of who we truly are.

Blessings

Jeannie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:05 pm 

Dearest Jeannie,

I resonate deeply with "Thy will be done". At one time the thought of surrendering
would have stopped me in my tracks. After all, I reasoned, how can I give up My Will -
something I have be taught to defend and protect?

What I learned through experience is that through surrender there exists the greatest
freedom I have ever known. And, as I continue on this journey, I am being given ample
opportunity to learn this in new and more expansive ways.

"Thy Will Be Done" is, indeed, the path through the darkness. May all who practice this holy
act of love and trust be blessed.

Jeannie, thank you again for sharing. I am grateful.

With all blessings,
Meg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:58 am 
Dear Meg

Continuing the thread ‘My will’ is a protective mechanism of the Ego while we live in a heavy, dense, fear based 3d consciousness. To start to ascend into 4 and 5d consciousness we have to let go of all those aspects of self that no longer serve us and of ‘My will’. It takes a lot of courage and building and anchoring of trust to surrender to ‘Thy will’, allowing the Universe to guide us in every moment.

To let go of what we have held onto involves trust – trust that we are strong enough and capable enough to meet whatever the process of change will bring, and trust that life's opportunities and graces are sufficient so that when we let go of one thing, another comes to take its place. In the common parlance of today it is said: "when a door closes, a window opens." In the words of yesterday it was said: "Thy will be done

Thy will be done" is the prototype for letting go. It involves allowing something other and larger than our conscious selves to direct life, and places trust in the notion that if we surrender control and holding-on to things out of fear, beneficial effects will occur. Guruji-Ma

As you say there is a freedom and lightness of step because you have given everything over to the Divine. My analogy of 3d is walking along in the dark in lead boots, fearing every step of the way.

Blessings

Jeannie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:01 am 
Dearest Jeannie,

Surrendering, for me, has become a moment to moment experience. I have not reached a point where I see nothing else but surrender so it is often that I still struggle. But it is because of the times when I have surrendered (chosen freedom) first where now any other choice's experience feels very, very disagreeable.

This disagreeable feeling has become a blessing & a signpost reminding me there was another way. For me, as Light's presence steadily increases upon the Earth more moments of clarity have come & I can recognize the space of opportunity, before acting, that exists in which I can make a choice and I am grateful.

Like all of us, I am in the process of unfoldment, becoming more of who I was created to be & on the road to becoming whole - learning always learning, what it means to live choosing faith, trust and surrender along the way.

All blessings to my fellow journeyers! All blessings to you, dear Jeannie.

Meg

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2