It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:37 am 

Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: The Christic Seed - A Teaching by GurujiMa
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 6:52 am 

0:
Christic Seed Celestial Event 2024.jpg
Christic Seed Celestial Event 2024.jpg [ 51.49 KiB | Viewed 875 times ]

The Christic Seed
GurujiMa  
https://lightomega.org/writing/christic ... ciousness/

Buried within each individual consciousness is the Christic seed — that aspect of the Christ-consciousness that is God’s love, fully present within the center of being to be called upon when the embodied self is ready to allow love to expand and separation to be erased from awareness.

Over and over the human heart must repeat to itself when fear of any kind arises – “I am not the fear that separates; I am the love which joins. I am not the self that seeks its own way in life; I am the self that seeks to prosper the ways of all.”

This seed of truth is the knowledge that all are held within a universal context of infinite love that lies at the heart of Creation. It is based on the disappearance of what has been historically present as the fear of harm and the need for self-protection that come from feeling separate and alone. Within each psyche, however, lies the knowledge that this is not true. That it has never been true. That instead of fear being the formidable ruler governing human action that it has been, love and cooperation can become the equally powerful means by which human beings engages with each other upon the earth and build a new society.

The seed of Divine love implanted within the heart is coming further into awareness now, held lightly by some and more potently by others as that which generates new behaviors and a new, unfolding outlook on life. These new orientations toward life and toward relationships need to blossom as a flower does after it first emerges as a bud. They need to effect change on all levels of society and within all levels of each individual being. For love that has been born within the human heart, today, is meant to become the firm foundation for a new society and a new way of relating to the world. It is not an event that can be postponed any further. It is an event whose time is now and whose practicality will seem ever more possible as the old ways of doing things seem less realistic and less successful than before.

Over and over the human heart must repeat to itself when fear of any kind arises — “I am not the fear that separates; I am the love which joins. I am not the self that seeks its own way in life; I am the self that seeks to prosper the ways of all.” These affirmations, held deeply within the heart’s consciousness, will begin to shower upon the outer self new possibilities for converting former behaviors that have been limiting, into actions that can be more open and expansive. For in all things, love can show the way if it is not limited and constrained by self-protection and the sense of endangerment.

The Christic seed within each heart is waiting to be born. It is waiting to be given permission to come into the light of day and to operate as the precious and beautiful flower of Divine love that each human has the right and the power to express. When the day dawns that all of mankind shall have unfolded this seed that has lain dormant for so long, then the world will know itself to be a place of peace and beauty — one in which God’s mercy and abundant love can find a home.

Post subject: Walk for Peace in Gaza
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 5:01 pm 

Walk for Peace in Gaza

May 18, 2024, 9am to 1pm

Leverett Elementary School to Peace Pagoda

Streams of light flow from each gesture 
of the heart
that links us with the world,
moving like whispers through space and time, 
in every breath we take, 
and in every thought we think.

Everything we do matters, whether seen or unseen.
The body takes on new importance,
adding to the light of consciousness
its own meaning and effort.
All that is physical is made holy
through the sacred form and its movement.

Each gesture proclaims that we are here,
that light is here.
Now, we commit our hands, our hearts, and
our bodies to easing the suffering of the world.
Only divine love can do this reclamation.
Only divine love.
May it flow through us now as an unending stream of peace. 

GurujiMa

Post subject: In God's Garden: Living Prayers
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 5:27 pm 

All prayers and all blessings are received in love by the holy Earth.
None are wasted.

There are many ways arising within many cultures and traditions of acknowledging the Divine within a garden and of invoking its presence even more fully. Here is one of the ways that came to me as I started to prepare the cool-weather plants for planting, and realized that I could not do this until the soil was blessed and gratitude expressed to the holy Earth for what she gives. It is a way of being in sacred relationship with the garden, and of responding to the Earth with reverence, love, and gratitude. Such an offering feels like it places us in harmony with the divine Being of the Earth, a harmony that can take place through three blessings.

One in the early spring before opening the garden, to bless and express gratitude for the soil in which things will grow.

The second in early summer to pray for and bless the abundance that the garden will produce.

The third at the end of the growing season to give thanks for the harvest.

I feel in harmony with the Earth in doing this and invite you to find your own way of sanctifying your garden, or to accept this way as one you may try out. All prayers and all blessings are received in love by the holy Earth. None are wasted.

Ashram Vegetable Garden
GurujiMa  |  April 22, 2024
https://lightomega.org/writing/ashram-v ... oly-earth/

0:
Berms for healing the Earth.jpg
Berms for healing the Earth.jpg [ 190.64 KiB | Viewed 849 times ]

In God''s Garden

Building berms of living prayer.

As I was building these berms, adding layer upon layer, I was consciously aware that I was building berms of living prayer for all the Faithful who have been buried in the berms of Gaza. In the center holds the body of a songbird which died when it hit its head flying into its reflection.

As I walk past these berms, I reflect upon the beloveds of God who have been bulldozed into berms, and for the sacred graves, homes, Mosques, Churches, schools, hospitals, universities and all manner of verdant life, bulldozed and buried in berms. These berms are living prayer tributes offered for healing energies separated from Love and Light of their sorrow-filled building and use in Gaza and to bring healing and shelter to the wood and its life.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Lowkey
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 6:02 pm 

LOWKEY - Palestine Will Never Die (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LliKxwn2KDw

Lowkey's educational video's on Double Down News, teach and enlighten me. His compassion and knowledge is vast in an embodied soul so young in Earth years. When I listen to the songs of his soul, the frequencies move through me evoking tears and prayer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 7:11 am 

From Democracy to a Police State:
Recognizing Steps Along the Way
https://lightomega.org/writing/democrac ... -violence/
GurujiMa  

To pursue a path of nonviolence and to allow truth to emerge without using force is a difficult path to follow, requiring great courage and a commitment to stand for light and truth and to not engage in action that is harmful to others.

‘Police State:’ A political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures. (Merriam Webster Dictionary)

Is it possible for a democracy to devolve into a ‘police state,’ and what might be the conditions that could lead up to it? Are there steps along the way that can be demarcated, and that being watchful, we can therefore avoid? Are there ways in which we contribute to the circumstances that will manifest in this way, and are there ways in which we can consciously and with intention move in a different direction?

These questions may seem far-fetched to many living in the United States at this time, and yet there are many others that fear the loss of freedom that is already happening, and that are concerned about the potential loss of democracy. It is to address this concern and to elucidate some of the steps by which democracy can turn into a police state that this article is written.

The first of these steps has to do with a pervasive and growing sense of ‘endangerment’ by those who think differently from oneself.

Within a democracy, there exists within government policy and social practice the ability to tolerate divergent points of view, and to hold disagreement as part of an essential and natural process of ultimately coming together in greater synthesis and unity. This tolerance of diversity is the essence of what is needed in a democracy, where a certain level of trust is required in order to have a dialogue among people who think differently from each other. The alternative, when it occurs, is the loss of trust in that which binds people together in common purpose and common humanity, so that one group feels endangered by another in significant ways.

The second step is the loss of the sense of truth which each person innately carries within themselves. This loss of one’s ‘truth sense’ can be deliberately promoted by those who intentionally seek to offer falsehood as truth. It is also a result of forces within the self that operate to mask the ‘truth-sense- so that it is no longer accessible or only accessible with great difficulty.

The sense of endangerment can occur when ‘my’ sense of truth differs greatly from ‘your’ sense of truth, and there seems to be no way of reconciling the two ‘truths’ which lead to very different outcomes. How can one not feel endangered or threatened by this?

The answer to this question is complex. On the one hand, it involves a high degree of self awareness so that one can recognize partial truths in another without thinking that everything must be rejected because it is oppositional to strong beliefs that one holds. On the other hand, it involves trusting that no matter how different, the point of view that another holds, it comes from an underlying common humanity that strives for the same essential goals that all human beings do. It also assumes that where perceived harm may be held as an intention by another, that the force of truth (satyagraha) is the strongest force in the world, corresponding to the force of human evolution, and that one can rely on this unfoldment without using counterforce in order to dispel what is felt to be untruth. One does this by upholding truth to the extent that it is possible, and by not extending harm for harm or force for force. This is the strategy of nonviolence, and it is based on the certainty of the ultimate victory of Truth, as well as on the willingness of the individual to suffer through periods of untruth in order to maintain the light and not join the darkness when it seems to be all there is.

The third step has to do with the wish, arising out of a sense of helplessness or frustration, for a powerful and autocratic leader to ‘save’ a situation that contains a sense of endangerment. This can be especially appealing when an undesirable outcome of some importance appears to be imminent. In a situation in which one feels powerless, it becomes easier to identify with the power in another and to overlook the liabilities that result from this projection in terms of the preservation of human rights or of institutions of government that formerly represented the will of the people.

The sense of endangerment can occur when ‘my’ sense of truth differs greatly from ‘your’ sense of truth, and there seems to be no way of reconciling the two which lead to very different outcomes.

To pursue a path of nonviolence and to allow truth to emerge without using force in order to coerce others is a difficult path to follow, requiring great courage and a commitment to stand for light and truth and to not engage in action that is harmful to others. As witnessed historically within India in the nineteen-forties or in the United States in the civil rights movement of the nineteen-sixties, the path of nonviolence is challenging in its method, for humanity’s traditional way of protecting itself from harm or of initiating change has relied on power or aggression to achieve its aims and to eradicate feelings of helplessness or endangerment. The path of nonviolence, by contrast, relies on the force of truth to achieve its aims and on the common humanity of others with oneself.

In order to redirect the movement in society away from a centralized, police state when the above ‘steps’ are present, we must find the courage within ourselves to believe in truth rather than force, and to believe in each other more than we believe in what separates us. The alternative which has become widespread today, gives power to the sense of endangerment by others, which ultimately leads to the decision to take up arms due to an overriding sense of fear.

This is how we arrive at a ‘police state,’ one that embodies the principle of total control of civilian life, and total extinguishing of opposition to the prevailing point of view, in order to ‘guarantee’ safety. That this safety is an illusion inevitably becomes clear, for safety cannot be real under the circumstance of the deprivation of freedom. Yet, this can become the price one is willing to pay in order to feel that stability without endangerment can be assured. The ‘police state’ in its persona, creates the ‘semblance’ of this being true, while minimizing the price that is paid in the loss of the right to live as one chooses. This right, which emerges from the divine core of every human being, must be held to steadfastly, so that the structure of society can be founded in this right, and so that the life of a people can flourish.

Post subject: Climate Change and Suffering in the USA
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 7:04 am 

Hello Dear Readers,

This year, millions of American's, mostly rural, as well as some cities, are experiencing devastating floods and tornado's. Tornado's as far north as Alaska and Nebraska.

Whilst looking up who has been impacted by climate changes I can across many a story headline which resonated along this line of falseness - 'spring severe weather season.' The warnings of what is unfolding in the present, came for decades, and now the truth comes forward in tornado's, flooding, flash droughts, wildfires, and soon to come, super intensified hurricane's.

Yet, I write this not as a doomsayer, more as a compassionate fellow American, and planetary sister, for the USA is not the only nation suffering from severe flooding and climate related disasters.

I write this post as a prayer for all who in a moment, lose everything they have built for a lifetime, and generations. Whose lives are changed dramatically in a moment. And for some, many who moved to Texas, especially the Houston area, who are suffering from flooding related disasters once again after Katrina.

This is just a partial list of our neighbors who have encountered such recent events of devastation and loss. Wiki has a page on the tornadoes of 2024, I am sure someone must be collecting a list on the flooding.

A partial list of flooding and Tornado related devastation and sufferings:

Prayers for the peoples of:

Houston, TX
New Orleans, Baton Rouge
California
Kentucky
Florida (Lyn Haven, Pensacola, Tallahassee)
Wisconsin
Mississippi
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Michigan
Iowa, (Greenfield)
Kauai
Kansas
Nebraska
South Carolina
Illinois (McNabb)

It really is devastating to lose everything you held dear, which gave your life meaning and joy, through a climate related disaster.

From the shock of going through the event, the shocks of beholding what has been destroyed and lost, the cleanup, engaging with the insurance companies, finding a temporary place to stay, finding food and shelter, the list goes on, and for many, the only help available are fellow neighbors who are often going through the same and local religious groups.

Observing and listening to our representatives in Washington, oft times, loudly bleating on about this and that of dubious consequence or relevance to their constituents, with abject cruelty as a form of political spectacle and camera time, their job requirements seem less and less about serving the people who elected them to office. There was a time Dear Readers, when those elected to serve the people, would rush through bills and be on the scene to help and bring help to their constituents, uplifting them and helping them rebuild. Sure, there is the occasional, 'look what we are going to do for you", but on the whole, it seems to be all about the politics of the spectacle of cruelty.

Sorrows and woes.
Sorrows and woes befall the peoples and their leaders careth not.

Amen.

with love and prayers for the suffering,
Johanna

Update: May 27, 2024. Sorrows increase for those who have been hit by tornado's in Texas, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. At least 21 embodied souls including children died as a result of the tornado's. Prayers for the living, prayers for the dead, prayers for humanity as we have entered, fully, into the first stages of climate related disasters.

Update June 6, 2024: Destructive tornadoes in Michigan Gaithersburg MD, DC area with damage, injuries, and one death of a beloved.

Post subject: Sacrifice and the Soul’s Choice - A Teaching by GurujiMa
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 7:12 am 

Sacrifice and the Soul’s Choice
A Living Teaching by GurujiMa

There are times when souls who are willing are called to forgo their own advancement or comfort that others may live and flourish. This calling is one to which the heart responds, seeking to actively participate in an act of great love.

Sacrifice’ and ‘letting go’ of something one values are often considered to be the same thing. However ‘letting go’ can take place along many lines of motivation and for many purposes, whereas the deepest meaning of ‘sacrifice’ is to ‘make sacred,’ a choice that involves the soul. To ‘sacrifice’ something is to let go of something or to endure or bear the pain of something in order to further the purposes of a higher ideal that partakes of the Divine. It is in service to this higher ideal that one gives up something precious in order to bring something even more precious into being.

‘Sacrifice’ in this sense does not take place out of a desire to suffer or out of a wish to endure pain. If it were only this it would not be a reaching for the higher that partakes of Divine reality. To willingly bear suffering, to endure discomfort, to experience the loss of peace, comfort, joy, or physical ease becomes ‘sacrifice’ when it takes place in the presence of love and as an act of love. Such love desires to bring into being something greater than the pain.

Suffering can be endured in ‘making sacrifice’ because in the depths of love it is considered a small price to pay for the accomplishment of what the heart deems to be most sacred and worthy. Such love can move mountains. It can change history. It can alter worlds. The endurance of painful experience in service to a higher purpose that is greater than oneself, that is worthy of one’s fullest love, and that is an expression of that love, is what makes sacrifice possible. Love must be present in the source motivation, however, as well as in the full range of action which sacrifice may entail. Sacrifice based on hatred is a contradiction in terms. Sacrifice that betrays the principle of love and that harms another is also a contradiction in terms. The love that is part of the ideal must infuse all parts of its expression. In the presence of such love, human beings become more than they are or have been.

Humanity has come to avoid sacrifice as it has come to see in it only pain, only deprivation, only the letting go of the more pleasant aspects of life. Though it may involve this, there is always beneath this outer appearance the sacred purpose for which sacrifice is made, the ideal which one clings to. This invisible purpose, often unknown even to the self, can conceal a hidden joy. It makes great acts of heroism and courage possible even when the outer self feels incapable of such acts.

Why might sacrifice be needed? Because in the oneness of all that is there are times when those souls who are willing are called to forgo their own advancement or comfort that others may live and flourish. This calling is not an edict or command. It is a holy Voice to which the heart responds with gladness, seeking to actively participate in an act of great love. Seeking to affect the lives of others, to serve the good that one’s actions will bring to them. Such motivation permits the relinquishing of what the self might wish. One lets go of one’s own lesser wishes in order to serve the greater wish of extending love so that others might thrive.

Such love upholds worlds. It allows each one to take part in the great common task of humankind — namely, to recognize the oneness of all in the unity of God.

Read The entire Teaching:
Sacrifice and the Soul’s Choice
GurujiMa
https://lightomega.org/writing/choice-f ... e-to-love/

Post subject: Burnt Offerings
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 6:38 am 

2:
File comment: Photo: Reuters
Burnt Offerings.png
Burnt Offerings.png [ 579.94 KiB | Viewed 786 times ]

This week, I watched self made and promoted video's of occupational forces burning books, then Quran's, and now, a targeted airstrike on innocent civilians in South Gaza's, Al-Sultan neighborhood, in TENTS.

Prayers for the suffering.

0:
Explosion was the bomb used in tent camp.png
Explosion was the bomb used in tent camp.png [ 188.36 KiB | Viewed 780 times ]

There were seven to eight missiles fired. The first one, as you may witness in this short, was a fireball coming across the sky, and expoded as a fireball upon impact into a designated safe zone tent encampment.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lJSKXZ-JceM

1:
Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 3.25.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 3.25.16 AM.png [ 35.11 KiB | Viewed 786 times ]

Update: May 27, 2024 4 p.m.

On October 20, 2023, I posted -
The Logic of the Ten Stages of Genocide
By Dr. Gregory Stanton
Founding President, Genocide Watch

https://www.genocidewatch.com/tenstages

I may assume, at that time, there may have been Readers who would wonder how I could post such a topic 12 days after the bombings of Gaza began. Perhaps, once again, there are some Dear Readers who may be wondering how I could use the word holocaust to define what has been unfolding.

Energies. At that time, I was given the sight of the energies as 'Genocide", and now, I have been given the sight of 'Holocaust' as what has been unfolding. When I witnessed the scenes of suffering and the fires from the Tel al-Sultan neighborhood last night I was deeply distressed and confused. This morning, the vision of holocaust came to me.

Truth be told, I was fearful to post the word and definition of holocaust, because the word has lost its ancient application from the time of the Greeks. Within the last century the word and meaning of holocaust has become exclusive to one genocide, of one peoples only.

I see what is unfolding, the multidimensional levels of trauma projection enacted out on a nation of Indigenous people who had nothing to do with the trauma of The Holocaust* by a mass grouping of embodied souls aligned with the energies committing atrocities, and escalating the atrocities by the day, seven months in.

* Holocaust is an ancient Greek word.
*The Holocaust is the atrocities which unfolded upon six million innocent Jews in Germany by the Nazi's.

Edit: 5.28.24: I deleted the excerpt about how I receive guidance, as this, is not about me or my sacred process. This can be for a later post. What I will say, is the the energies of fear did fill my consciousness about posting the word holocaust, which I believe has been coming to me thru the prophecies since the 2023 visions as either 'burnt sacrifices' and burnt 'offerings'.

The energies of unconscious fear came from listening to a liberal broadcaster about a month or two ago on the radio, verbally tear apart a caller for bringing up the mass deaths in the millions of other innocent civilians over the last hundred years related to wars. The rage of the liberal broadcaster which went into my body, did effect my consciousness more than I was aware of, until formulating this post.

Since the attack, the occupational forces are now bombing and destroying the two hospitals in the area, one of which houses the two hundred and fifty people brought in with severe injuries including burns. Nothing happening is a mistake.

As GurujiMa has said to me in the past, which I carry with me all the time, "Remember Love". It is difficult to do so, and I am, as a human being, clinging to this Teaching of Light.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Prayers For The Suffering: Papua New Guinea
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2024 3:34 pm 

Prayers for the sufferings of the peoples of Papua New Guinea who have experienced a horrific landslide disaster. Over six hundred embodied souls have died, and two thousand beloveds are missing.

Prayers and love.
Johanna

Post subject: What Brings Tears To My Eyes
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2024 6:57 pm 

What Brings Tears To My Eyes

Hello Dear Readers,

I was just watching protests from around the world in support of ending the siege of Gaza, Palestine, and the occupation. People from all walks of life, people from many nations together, hearts together, voices together, praying together, sharing moments of silence together, singing together, shouting together, marching and walking together, in immense crowds, of unity.

And I cried. For the beautiful humanity rising in the presence of intense darkness and destruction. Looking into as many faces as I could as the camera panned the crowds, it was so beautiful to witness, this unity of humanity, this call to love, this call of togetherness for the suffering.

I have witnessed things that I would have never imagined a human should see in these last coming up to eight months of the siege of Gaza and Palestine, things that humans beings should never, ever, go through, experience, endure, suffer thru. The tears for this suffering will come in the future, for now, vigil candles, prayers, and waiting for this siege of the energies of darkness to end, and to be brought to justice.

The beauty of humanity expressing itself individually and collectively, from the Palestinian peoples themselves, to the Jewish Voices for Peace and Students for Palestine protestors, to the many student groups which were some of the first voices to be heard; to those who have chosen to give up their futures for those whose futures have been taken from them, to the protestors world-wide, and those who spoke out with moral clarity from the beginning, these bright moments of humanity shining brightly in these times of darkness brings tears of joyful sorrow to my eyes and hope to my heart.

I have learned in these past months, so much about the beautiful traditions and teachings from the Quran, and the Torah thru the humanity and wisdom of embodied souls who are bringing the best of themselves forward in service to the suffering. I have witnessed the integrity and wisdom of teachers who have been documenting, speaking and teaching about the plight of Palestinians for most of their lives, now voices of moral clarity in times of moral depravity. These, and so many more embodied souls, bring tears to my eyes for they are the Light rising in the darkness, millions and millions of hearts awakening and embracing and showing each other the way forward.

This is what makes me cry, which brings tears to my weary eyes.

I will be away from the Forum for a few days, or longer? I don't know. I do know that I need to be quiet, wait for guidance, and rest.

with love,
your planetary sister,
Johanna

Post subject: Notes From Retreat: Sacred Passage
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:01 am 
Notes From Retreat: Sacred Passage

To let go of what has been is a moment-by-moment event, and what makes it difficult is that our sense of identity is attached to something that has been and we feel unsafe or insecure about letting go of it. There needs to be a willingness to loosen our hold on “that is who I am.”  To move into the future, we need to let something die.

We mark the passing of time in each day that we live and in each moment that we live, and so we have to get used to letting go of what has been.  The idea of death or of letting something die is part of life. The change that takes place within us and that wants to take place within us involves a perpetual dying or letting go and a continual trust in the next moment that hasn’t revealed itself yet.

GurujiMa  
Dying to the Past: The Everpresent Nature of Passages
https://lightomega.org/video/death-and- ... e-unknown/

Dearest Readers,

A sharing of an aspect of the Purification I am going thru as a sacred passage.

This sacred passage I am going thru, it manifests as severe fatigue, with the mind wanting, wanting, wanting, to do. Repetitious thoughts of wanting to physically exert oneself as energies move thru the body.

The Purification of the control of the ego-mind, (painful!). Sorting thru many old messages about unworthiness and laziness, etc., (before I understood the nature of energetic sensitivities). Time immobile, spent finding the strength to not indulge the aspects of the separated ego rising into the consciousness to be purified and transformed by Light. Waiting in the presence of intense energies which manifest as debilitating exhaustion and trusting.

Experiencing hours of waiting for the energies to 'do' the smallest of physical tasks, and moments of being able to take care of myself or a small window to serve in God's Garden, whilst prophetic visions abound.

Going deeper into experiences of not knowing from moment to moment of what I can and cannot do, waiting for it to be revealed. Enduring the pain of the ego being in the presence of unknowingness and learning to trust in the revelations of Light.

The further diminishing of my will for Thy Will unfolding.

with love,
Johanna

Update 6.5.2024 - It came to me to share with those of you Dear Readers who are new to the Process of Purification about how one can discern between when one is going thru energetic spiritual passages, and when the body is indicating to the self that it is experiencing dis-ease.

It has been my experience that when I am going thru a Purification event, the loosening or manifesting, energies can resemble symptoms of a body not at ease - disease. What makes Purification symptoms different, is that oft times, the energies comes in waves. There are waves of intense fatigue, exhaustion, with waves of content in the mind rising, (See Light to Light - https://lightomega.org/bookshop). The mental/emotional content will often be recognizable to the mind, as resembling thoughts which one has had in the past, that one has not been able to transcend or transform, which repetitively comes forward/recedes in waves to the consciousness, ultimately for the spiritual purposes of healing, and letting go.

In regards to the physical symptoms, the waves of fatigue and exhaustion will last for as long as they last, come out of seemingly nowhere until one recognizes the signs of the energies subtly building, can be extreme for hours, days, weeks, months, even. years* Speaking in terms of my own Purification events,I have found in time, that the the waves recede and a window of time opens, which provides opportunities to take care of needs, and then the energies come again in waves. Eventually, there are periods of immense expansion and physical strength, in the midst of the waves of exhaustion and fatigue until the energetic waves taper off. In my experiences, the content of the mind is a signifier that it is a Purification event. I hope this was helpful.

*As the energies of Light continue to expand, cosmically-multidimensionally,there seems to be a speeding up of Purification events,much like we witness in the unfolding realities around us.

The soul layer is not the personality, but it can influence the personality in its entirety when allowed to do so.

The external part of the personality, the part we show to the world and to ourselves, is the most familiar to us. In most cases, it is who we think we are, even though it contains social norms and expectations that are not emanating from within. This is not the truth of who we are, but long-established practice has made it seem like the truth. Beneath this outer layer which you might call our ‘familiarity zone,’ exists the subconscious layer of personality that is largely influenced by the body and what it is carrying. A person’s self-perception and intentional way of interacting with the world may be one thing, while the subconscious energy layer of their personality may be emanating a very different thing.

Thus, it happens not infrequently, that a person might desire to appear happy and content with life, but their subconscious energy layer may be conveying to others anxiety or depression. Similarly, an individual may be very polite and courteous in their words and demeanor, but one can feel their underlying anger seeping through their speech or movements.

Beneath the subconscious personality layer is the unconscious layer which many people know little about but which appears in dreams and in sudden impulses or expressions of emotion that can burst forth with great intensity, often for no justifiable reason, and then disappear as if they were never there.

The soul layer is not the personality, but it can influence the personality in its entirety when allowed to do so. This is the part of our being that some call our ‘deepest nature,’ and others refer to as ‘soul’ or ‘spirit.’ This layer holds the values of our deepest and truest self, and can be accessed with greater ease, the more we learn to attune to it and the more we invite it into our daily lives. Such an invitation can happen all of a sudden when one has a spontaneous spiritual awakening, and can happen more slowly as one traverses a spiritual path. In both cases, the personality can undergo a large change.

…Indeed, breakthroughs into the formerly hidden parts of one’s being are the signature of the time we are in, indicating by their appearance that more is possible now, and that we may welcome them without fear.

Transformation Today: Reintegration of the Personality
https://lightomega.org/writing/transfor ... nity-soul/

Post subject: Time Is The Mother - Teaching by GurujiMa
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:30 am 

Time is the Mother: Trusting Divine Unfoldment

GurujiMa  

The movement of time is of the indwelling spirit within us that has created motion through time and space. This spiritual momentum has, as its purpose, the evolutionary unfoldment of all beings into greater wholeness.

https://lightomega.org/video/trusting-d ... as-mother/

If we perceive that the universe is just one Being infused into millions and trillions of forms, then that Being is expressing itself in countless ways, more ways than we can imagine. How do we receive the Mother of the universe that created all and is infused in every being? We have to look at our relationship with time. In this era in which the spirit, the Divine, is unfolding into our embodied consciousness more fully, we have more choices about how we relate to control, and how we relate to time.

0:
Time is the Mother Teaching of GurujiMa 2024.jpg
Time is the Mother Teaching of GurujiMa 2024.jpg [ 162.54 KiB | Viewed 505 times ]

Embracing Reality: Trusting Divine Unfoldment

GurujiMa  
https://lightomega.org/writing/embracin ... olution-2/

Time is the Mother, and unfoldment is the means by which She bestows
all the benefits of Her great love upon all beings.

...The phenomenon of self-protection is found not just in relation to external threats and dangers, but also in relation to internal ones. In order to eliminate internal pain and suffering, we have learned to both avoid and deny the pain that we might genuinely be feeling. This has helped us to survive as individuals and as a species, and has created a certain stability within our lives. But there is a negative side to self-protection in its limiting of truth, and it is that we cut ourselves off from knowing who we are. Instead of expanding our choices and learning more about how to navigate within all kinds of circumstances, we limit our growth through the denial and avoidance of our own pain, and do not benefit from what life and experience are trying to teach us.

To embrace life in its totality does not mean remaining passive in destructive relationships or accepting abuse. It does not mean seeking pain for its own sake. Where life brings painful circumstance to us, whether inner or outer, we do best to find the opening within our heart where pain can enter, to take the time and feel the divine Breath within us that will allow us to trust our own pain just as we do our own joy. Both can guide us to the next step of our unfoldment. For this, courage is needed and trust, trust that the Divine is always present in every circumstance, and that we become more of who we are meant to be by not limiting our awareness for reasons of fear.

There are many of us who no longer trust life’s goodness in this way. We believe that pain and suffering come to people randomly without any sense or meaning. Therefore, within this perspective, it may seem entirely reasonable to try not to feel what we actually feel, to minimize or avoid it. The belief in the randomness of life in relation to suffering is one that has gained adherence due to the loss of the sense of the sacred. As trust is restored through the expansion of spiritual light, we can think of both pain and joy as life revealing to us something that we need to know.

This may not seem too difficult when pain is mild and we feel able to tolerate it and even to be curious about it. But when pain is severe, a greater amount of surrender is needed, based on the desire to walk with the Divine in all circumstances.

Embracing the reality that seeks to move through us, is a path that moves life forward. This path is the Divine Mother unfolding Her purposes in time and space. There are also false realities that claim to be true, and one must remain discerning so that we do not accept these as real. Yet, within the truth of what is genuine, we unfold in time like a flower opening its petals until it is in full bloom, and every step of this unfoldment is necessary for the arrival at the next step. We believe this about flowers, yet, we often do not apply this to ourselves. We are not willing to accept all the steps of unfoldment because we do not see them as necessary. We do not see them as the Divine.

The Divine One is in everything. The Beloved is everywhere. There are no conditions that limit this truth, only the conditions of our human mind and perspective that cannot understand how pain can contain good.

The Divine One is in everything and the universe is its holy body. This body, like our own, always wants to come into coherence in which all parts function in harmony with each other. This is the purpose of pain on the cosmic level, to bring the holy body of the Divine One back into coherence through correcting what has become incoherent or inharmonious.

Most pain serves this purpose, with a much smaller percentage the result of external forces acting upon the self to take away its freedom of choice. Also, some pain is taken on as an intentional sacrifice in service to the Divine One and to the evolutionary progress of humanity. Nevertheless, most pain is trying to restore harmony within the being experiencing it. The higher planes of one’s awareness are aware of this. The lower are generally not.

Time is the Mother, and unfoldment is the means by which She bestows all the benefits of Her great love upon all beings. We can fight this. We can resent it. We can be angry about it. We can withdraw. Yet, as evolution proceeds, and as our own soul manifests more within our human body, all will come to know that the Divine is everywhere, and that we are always and eternally part of That.

Devi Prayer - Hymn to the Divine Mother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?vMZ0h1sb1IFI

Reply to topic  [ 1267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next