It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:17 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 106  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: The Soul Coming Forward
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:29 pm 

"… the true being-ness of your soul."
Joy That Overcomes, Message for the New Year (2019)
Guruji-Ma
http://lightomega.org/NLC/20181214-Joy- ... rcomes.pdf

Greetings Dear Readers,

New experiences related to the 'true being-ness of my soul" are occurring. The following posting is the best way I can describe this spiritual process which is in it's first stages of manifesting within me. I became better able to clarify that which was (and is) happening to me when I read, but did not until a few days later after a Teaching Lunch discussion, better understand - the depth of Beloved Guruji-Ma's Message for the New Year (2019).

I am having experiences in which my ego and its ability to contain or censor truths deeply held within my soul is becoming more permeable and less able to achieve this function of self protection (veiling or covering).

In retrospect, I can see a similar process occurred for me around 2001 when visions and prophecies began coming forth through my soul to my embodied self.

It was similar process and yet I can tell you, it is not the same. Similar in that my ego self could not (would not?) believe at first what was happening and I did not share that which was coming forth except with Beloved Guruji-Ma and a few trusted others for fear of judgements, personal safety, and unworthiness. The fears I experienced at that time were not only a fear of what people might think, the deeper fears came forth from the ego self whose voice judged and focused on the unworthiness of a person such as myself receiving that which was so holy. With the guidance of Beloved Guruji-Ma to trust, these inner thoughts, feelings and fears, over time began to dissipate and I began in 2003 to publish that which was coming forth through my soul. The energies of fear were still present, the voice coming through my soul as time unfolded became stronger than the energies of fear manifesting in my mind.

"Let this be the source of joy in the coming year – that the arrival of light in sufficient strength to activate your own soul-awareness has taken place so that you may choose your Divine heritage by being it and believing in it.  You must choose it and override all inner comments to the contrary, for these comments are not you.  They are thoughts of invalidation that are meant to prevent you from being you."

Joy That Overcomes, Message for the New Year (2019)
Guruji-Ma
http://lightomega.org/NLC/20181214-Joy- ... rcomes.pdf

Even with these previous experiences to uphold me as I enter a new phase of my soul coming through, I am finding that that which I know as truth which is coming from my soul, is coming through when I least expect it. I am not able to control or censor that which my soul wants to say. The aspect of my self, the small 'i' which is protective and restrained is shocked because of the deep nature of that which is coming through my words more times that I am comfortable with. Accompanying this expression of the soul is the inability of the embodied self to control others witnessing or hearing my soul truth.

When I meditate upon these new experiences my mind will express thoughts such as "if I was fully purified I do not think this would be as difficult". Yes, this is the ego self saying "Johanna if you were fully purified, if you were (add judgement here) than who you are in the moment, there would be less fear".

When I begin to know what Beloved Guruji-Ma defines as my 'Divine heritage', I feel I will trust more of that which I may share from my soul is a truth for those who are meant to hear it no matter their reaction. Alas Dear Readers, I am not there yet and this sacred process has only been occurring recently so I even as I am having moments of feeling joyful for what is new which is coming forward, I also experience nervousness about a process that is happening which my ego self has no control over, as well as the fear this engenders from this aspect of my self which still does not fully trust God or the process God is taking me through so that more of my soul and my soul's truth may come forward.

What I do know with a certainty is that these experiences are part of the next level of my purification process and however awkward I may feel, these experiences are a blessing. Even as there are other aspects of myself tied to the past and trauma's associated from being more truthful and real, they cannot fully cover over the magnificence of the holy associated with this sacred process.

I've included in this posting what came to me as guidance which speaks to the process which I am going through, and others awakening on a path of Light. I perceive that many will be going through similar experiences of their soul's awakening and coming through that which once covered the soul.

with love,
Johanna

0:
Joy is the freedom to be oneself_Guruji-Ma_LightOmega.jpg
Joy is the freedom to be oneself_Guruji-Ma_LightOmega.jpg [ 82.15 KiB | Viewed 1219 times ]

Guidance: The Soul Coming Forth

A time is coming forward when the truth of the soul will be stronger than the persona or the ego self covering it. The veil is lifting. The ability to hide behind the persona (ego self) is lifting and it will become more difficult to control or censor what one is feeling or thinking.

This truth of the soul is not the truth of the self (ego) which keeps certain thoughts, desires, feelings, and expressions of self hidden, although in this process of revelation these too shall come through. This truth is the deeper truth of the soul which over millennia the ego, or the persona self, has kept veiled and hidden.

This experience goes beyond truth and boundaries from the aspect of the self. This truth coming forward is coming from the soul. This truth coming from the soul will be bypassing the censoring and filtering of the ego.

This truth comes forth in innocence and yet to the souls who are locked behind the veil of censoring, filtering, fear, and judgement, these energies have the capacity to cloud what is being perceived and what is seeking to come forth.

This truth of the soul is the truth which was once covered as expressed in the biblical story of Adam and Eve. A story of embodied souls male and female who had covered themselves in the presence of God who separated embodied not only from God, but from the truth of their souls. A time comes forward in which all is revealed. The need for coverings, for protections in time become less relevant, less necessary. That which was once covered the expression of the soul - revealed.

THE PURIFICATION PROCESS
http://www.lightomega.org/Ind/Purification.html

THE WAY OF INNER GUIDANCE - KNOWING WHAT IS TRUE
http://www.lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Way- ... dance.html

Post Script. For those of you Dear Readers who continue to struggle with limitations, suffering, and challenges, especially if you are energetically sensitive - the limitations and challenges, and yes, the suffering, has not suddenly stopped and everything is wonderful in my life. Whilst this can happen for some souls, this is not what is happening for me, and I suspect, since we do not share our experiences with each other, for some of you Dear Readers.

What I have shared with you in this post, about something new happening which has to do with my soul coming through in the most unexpected ways is happening in the presence of oppositional energies, limitations, and challenges. In the presence of limitations I am being shown that these new experiences of change are a harbinger of greater Light coming through. For this, I am very grateful.

Bear with love dear ones.

Post subject: Embodied Souls Seeking The Truth Of Their Origin
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:27 am 

Divine Life which is the Mother, which is Oneness, which is the experience of universal Love, is everywhere. It is all around you. It is in the grass. It is in the trees. It is in the earth. It is in your body. It is in the cells of which everything is composed. We are waiting to feel that. We are all waiting. All of humanity is waiting to recognize that we're held in something, that we're a part of something.

Streams of the Divine Mother
Guruji-Ma of Light Omega
http://www.lightomega.org

0:
Embodied Souls Seeking Truth Of Origin_photo_NASA_Teaching Guruji-Ma.jpg
Embodied Souls Seeking Truth Of Origin_photo_NASA_Teaching Guruji-Ma.jpg [ 92 KiB | Viewed 1211 times ]

Time, Beloved Ones, is a principle of Creation. Time and space. Time and space became the ways in which human beings found a habitat, the Earth, to live upon. Time and space.

Time is the principle of unfoldment. It is not that it permits unfoldment. It is unfoldment. Every being is unfolding in time. Every being is growing in time. Time is the medium that we live in, and its origin is sacred. As much as Creation is sacred, time as a part of Creation is sacred.

This is given to us to understand, namely, the principle of growth - Divine Life expressing through the unfoldment in time of all living things.

Streams of the Divine Mother
Guruji-Ma of Light Omega

Post subject: A Way THROUGH Will Be Shown To You
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:38 am 

Spiritual depth is cultivated
in the presence of choice and in the presence of difficulty.

BEING TESTED.
Living in God's Reality
The Path of Purification

Guruji-Ma of Light Omega

0:
Light a Candle_Say a Prayer_and Wait.jpg
Light a Candle_Say a Prayer_and Wait.jpg [ 94.81 KiB | Viewed 1211 times ]

No matter the levels of distress, limitation, or doubt, a way through will be shown to you. Trust and wait. Ask for guidance and wait. In the presence of the energies of darkness rather than reacting, ask for guidance and wait. All the answers you seek are within. Quiet your mind, ask for guidance, say a prayer from your heart and wait. A way through will be shown to you.

Wisdom learned from my journey through time with Guruji-Ma.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: 2019 - LOVE Revealed. The Revelations of Love Nears.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:41 pm 

LOVE Revealed.
The Revelations of Love Nears.

The Sacred Once Hidden Revealed:

2019 The Year of the Emerging Energies of The Mother.
2019 The Year of the Emerging Energies of the Daughter.
2019 The Year of the Emerging Energies of the Divine Feminine.

Activities of Love in the presence of energies of separation, hierarchal dominance, and corrupted power in service to power.

The sacrifice of the divine feminine manifesting as revelation of ancient energies once empowered to suppress the energies of the Divine Mother.
Blessings to the daughters whose lives have been borne of sorrows and whose lives have bees extinguished by energies embodied claiming the right to desecrate and destroy.
Mourn these daughters.

That which has been corrupted and separated from the Divine Plan revealed.
Energies in service to darkness revealed.
Energies in service to Love revealed.

Love Revealed:

The divinity of the Daughter revealed through the portal of the Sacred Heart.
The Daughter of the Divine in the sacred embodiment of the Christ.

Love's Power Revealed:

Love the essence of all that exists, revealed in its fullness.

The heart's of the souls awakening to the energies of Love need not call forth the suffering for healing, for by their very presence embodied, the healing force of Love is activated and that which is meant to crush, suppress, and oppress is enveloped by the energies of Love these beings of the Christ, the Divine Mother, carry.

Embodied divinity unites in the One.
Imbalance brought into balance - harmony.

At first in fear, that which was separated from Love attacks, demeans, suppresses, and seeks to destroy that which is of its essences, its origin - Love.

Cruelty abounds as separated energies attack and seek to destroy.
The Punisher and his cadre of punishers reveal the separated aspects of their heart's through actions, words, and deeds, which reflect not Love, but the energies of unmitigated power.

Empowered by the Punisher, those who seek to follow his path reveal themselves.

The iron fist seeketh to crush that which cannot be crushed - the spirit and essence of the soul.

Prayer to the Mother Divine:

Mother Divine embrace me.
Mother Divine uplift me.
Mother Divine infuse my heart with Your Love.

Completion.
Separated aspects of the divine embodied, male and female united in sacredness in the heart - the portal to the Divine.

Ye shall know them by the Light they carry.
Ye shall know them by the Love they embody.

For who knoweth the Revelations of Love shall carry forth the Light.

Be not afraid of the energies which would seek to cover your light, for the Light is with you and you shall carry forth the Heart of the Christ in all that you do.

Those souls who long for peace, shall carry forth in their heart's - Peace.
Those souls who long for love, shall carry forth in their heart's - Love.
Those souls who long for healing, shall carry forth in their heart's - Healing.
Those souls who long for unity, shall carry forth in their heart's - Unity.

Blessed Father Divine, Blessed Mother Divine, in my heart I carry You.
In my heart the Unity of Your Divinity shall flow forth blessing all who long to receive Thee.

Daughters of Light:

That which has been covered shall be revealed.

Sons of Light:

That which has been covered shall be revealed.

See how the Daughters and Sons of Light dance to the songs of Heaven's Love.

Let not the revelations of that which has covered thee frighten thee.
All must be seen.
All that is separated must be revealed.
Allow. Allow. Allow.

The energies which once held sway over the minds and hearts of humanity shall seek to keep hearts covered.
These energies will seek to frighten, intimidate, corrupt, and crush thee.
Fear not for the power of these energies diminish as the Light of the One is revealed.

That for which you have been borne to bring forth shall bear fruit.
Allow. Allow.
Allow the Light of the Divine to infuse your heart.
Allow your soul to come forth for this is why you are here.
The time of Revelations nears.

Open thy fist and receive.

0:
Vision of energies coming forth_2019_JohannaRaphael.jpg
Vision of energies coming forth_2019_JohannaRaphael.jpg [ 98.86 KiB | Viewed 1207 times ]

The Book of the Days of Guruji-Ma 2019
https://returnofthechrist.org
https://returnofthechrist.org/Revelatio ... -2019.html

Received on 1/1/19 Johanna Raphael

Post subject: Apocalyptic Consciousness Is Not Christ Consciousness (2)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:35 pm 

The Experiences of Revelations: With or Without God?

I changed the wording in the title for the new prophecies of 2019 in the post above within two days of posting. The previous title was of a lower energy and was resonating with apocalyptic energies - which are not of my soul, yet in a lapse of grounded consciousness, I aligned with the energies.

The lapse brought forth a deeper meditation on the perceptions I have of what I have prophetically received regarding the experiences of Revelations.

Experiences of Revelations: With or Without God?

Let All Who See - Know

The Light knows all the plans of the forces of darkness waiting for enactment through the hardened hearted.

For the darkness was once of the Light, and shall be again.

All shall be healed.

https://returnofthechrist.org/Prophetic ... -2018.html

How shall we as embodied souls go through these experiences? Alone, feeling separated? Or shall we as embodied souls go through these experiences 'with' - each other, God?

Each of us a embodied souls are free to choose the reality we wish to experience.

As as an embodied soul I do not resonate with the energies of apocalyptic punishing, nor with embodied souls being abandoned by God. Neither does my soul resonate with teachings of the saved being taken up to heaven whilst those left behind suffer immensely as if they were in an embodied hell - separated and alone from the Love of God.

The prophecies which comes through me speaks of Revelations as a time of Love and Light increasing in resonance and frequency which reveals that which is of a denser frequency, that which is separated from the Divine, and that which harms all the children of God. The prophecies which comes through me speaks of Revelations as an experiences of Light and Love being revealed in the presence of the energies of darkness, separation, and suffering. Revelations of the Light, that which is of the Divine and our divine awakening. Revelations of Love and the ascendance of the soul through all sufferings, with each other, and the Divine.

Revelations in the presence of the Light can be experienced as painful for some embodied souls as that which has been separated or denied, comes forth to the heart and consciousness, not for punishment, but for conscious healing of separation. The changing frequencies, the changes in consciousness, and the falling away of that which kept the embodied soul in a state of separation can be at first, for some, experienced as painful. Even as this is true, I perceive that a way through will be provided by the energies of Love and Light.

For those embodied souls who seems to be calling forth an apocalyptic time of great punishing's, I also perceive the presence of embodied souls willing to present themselves as punishers. For those embodied souls who are seeking the soul strength to 'rise' and become that which their soul has been borne for, they will be given what is needed to ascend.

The time of Revelations I speak of has to do with the Revelations of Love, the Revelations of Light.

All Blessings Beloveds.
All Blessings on your journey forward.

with love,
Johanna

Be not afraid in these times foretold.

The arrows of hate and cruelty shall sting and burn.

Even as this is true, the Light shall come forth as a balm,

healing all nations, all creeds, all tribes, all hearts.

https://returnofthechrist.org/Prophetic ... -2018.html

*My soul resonates with the word God, please substitute the Holy Name that you are most comfortable with.

Worth Repeating.

Apocalyptic Consciousness Is Not Christ Consciousness

If you are an embodied soul who is either wishing for the apocalypse, celebrating suffering, death, and chaos as signs of the coming apocalypse and the return of the Christ, heed my warning - the energies you are inviting into your heart and thoughts are the energies of darkness - energies opposed to God.

Thoughts of prayer, actions such as helping, and thoughts of protection, love, peace, safety and good will unto all, are energies which invite into the heart and mind, the energies of the Christ Consciousness, the energies of the Christ.

Be mindful at all times of the energies you invite into your heart and mind.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=117&start=288#p2814

Post subject: The Revelations Of The Energies Of The Punisher
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:40 pm 

The Revelations Of The Energies Of The Punisher

Were We Go: Forward And Into The Past

Where we go now we have as souls traversed a similar path. This time the tools of those who are ruled by the forces of darkness and separation may be at first, more subtle, more 'reasonable' as your hearts are turned from love and compassion towards intolerance, indifference, and contempt.

Rages of the heart will cause minds to accept actions of belligerence and control as 'necessary' and to 'teach' those who do not follow doctrinal and virtuous lessons.

The energies of the punisher has long traveled many a religious road creating dogma's and theologies of intolerance, contempt, and destruction.

Acts of terror long forgotten come now again into the hearts of the righteously doctrinal and evangelical (political, corporate, dogmatic).

The iron fist crushing all who would not fall into the footfalls of obedience.

November 2016
https://returnofthechrist.org/Prophetic ... -2016.html

If apocalyptic punishing is not of the energies of Christ consciousness then how is it that the prophecies speak of the Punisher and punishers?

The energies of the Punisher and punisher's are a constellation of energies separated from Divine Light and Love which manifest through the actions, words, and deeds, of embodied souls who claim divine right or otherwise (cultural, tribal, religious, etc.) to inflict suffering upon 'others' in service to power and maintaining hierarchal dominance.

These energies which came forth in the prophecies identified as Punisher and punishers have to do with a consciousness separated from justice, and where deemed appropriate, mercy.

There are embodied souls who act out punitive energies directly and the embodied souls who endorse, stand silently by, or feel enthralled or entertained as the suffering is inflicted upon those who are deemed as 'other'.

Throughout human history, individuals and groups of peoples have been warred upon, beaten, tormented, abused, lynched, shamed, killed, tortured, enslaved, impoverished, and harmed through a myriad of cruelties acted out by embodied souls who claimed the right to harm and inflict suffering.

The revelations of these energies in the form and consciousness of the Punisher and punishers is part of the purification process of the collective and individual traumas of which embodied souls have endured for millennia. The awakening of the false premise of the Punisher and punishers is coming forth.

All blessings to those who suffer and are suffering at the hands of punishers.

Here is what I see:

The planet and the peoples of the nation of the free are moving into purification experiences and consciousness' related to the laws of punisher(s) and punishment.

A strain of authoritarian consciousness which has brought the wealth and power of the peoples of the nation of the free to a relatively few of the planet - whilst predatory practices and punishments are meted out to those not within the higher financial strata.

The arms of this vehicle of collective unconscious - consciousness, has been historically through the rulers - either secular or religious, using force, might, and monies in pursuit of a planetary experience - reality - they feel in their aggrandized self righteousness they 'deserve'.

Torture, oppression, fear of reprisal for expressing the 'truth' of how I AM made one, the Punishers engage in all manner of darkness and separated actions and deeds against those deemed the worst offenders - those who will not bear fealty to sanctioned religions, state, collective mindset, enforcers or rulers who come in the name of the Punisher.

These energies and the ensuing suffering associated with the Punisher(s) breach the planetary consciousness and cohesive good will amongst all.

Lack of containment, psychological breakdowns, and alignment with the energies of desecration and suffering, reeks mayhem upon the planet, ever ensuring the need for more punishing, tougher and stricter laws to be born upon the backs of the planetary peoples by those who oppress in the name of the nation of "Freedom" and "Liberty".

July 2016
https://returnofthechrist.org/Prophetic ... -2016.html

Post subject: In The Midst Of Darkness, The Emerging Lght Arises
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:43 pm 

In the midst of darkness, the emerging light arises like an inextinguishable flame that shall brighten all darkness until nothing remains but the holy Presence of God.

Guruji-Ma

http://lightomega.org

Post subject: Blessed Bodhisattva Of Compassion and Mercy
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:09 am 

0:
Quan Yin.jpg
Quan Yin.jpg [ 39.9 KiB | Viewed 1173 times ]

Kuan Shih Yin - Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva
The Bodhisattva of Great Compassion

http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/his ... in-txt.htm

Guanyin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanyin

Post subject: In The Presence Of Fragmenting Realities - Cling To Love
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:36 am 

In The Presence Of Fragmenting Realities - Cling To Love

Hello Dear Readers,

This morning I was perceiving energies separated from Love creating fragmented realities as well as creating pathways for embodied souls to 'punish' or instigate aggressive actions towards that which cohesively holds us together as We The People. The words "cling to love" came to me. This post comes as an expression of my heart to anchor the energies of Love in the presence of that which I perceive coming forward.

with love,
Johanna

"Cling to Love"
Guruji-Ma (Julie)

"We live in a time of fear when we must consciously and deliberately choose love.  We live in a time of disillusionment when we must consciously and deliberately choose hope. We live in a time of dissension, conflict, and polarization, when we must consciously and deliberately choose to believe in the goodness that forms the core of each human heart because of its connection with the soul."

"We need to believe in the common humanity of man."

"Let us cling to love as if to a life preserver in a stormy sea.  Let us cling with all our might to the belief in love's effectiveness to change the minds and hearts that have lost touch with it."

http://lightomega.org/NLC/20181109-News-No.41.html

"Aligning with light is both a spiritual practice and a way of life.  It is a practice in the sense of releasing all that is negative as an energy within you and giving it to God. This requires deliberate attention on a daily and often on an hourly basis.  However, it is more than this.  Aligning with light also involves the clear understanding of where your own moral center is, and what the values of your heart are.  It is these values that currents of darkness now circulating upon the Earth and within our nation are trying to corrupt so that those who would seek love as a defining principle of life would lose sight of the fact that it is missing, now, in many places.

You may think that you understand what love is and when it is present.  However, obscuring energies work in very subtle ways to cause you to forget what you already know, to operate from a less than moral perspective because it has come to seem alright to do so.  It is not alright, beloved ones.  It is not alright."

"…As an antidote to the growing currents of opposition at this time, we ask you to cling to love in all situations as the single most important part of your life, relationships, and way of being.  There is nothing more powerful in the universe than love if we hold onto it.  If we let go of it, or allow it to diminish in its importance, we become vulnerable to forces that would move us in a direction away from love.  Therefore, beloved ones, cling to love. Let your life be an increasing expression of love.  Let your heart and your relationships reflect this.  It is through steadfastness with respect to love that you will be able to hold the greatest amount of light in your body, and it is this that is needed at this perilous time."

http://lightomega.org/NLC/20171023-News-No.32.html

On the Creation of Unity
The way of creating unity involves letting go of fear and self-protection, becoming self-aware, and being present in the present moment. The keynote of unity is the desire to love and serve others.

http://lightomega.org/podcast/media18/2 ... -Unity.mp3

Remaining Faithful to Foundational Truths
In this time, forces both within and without can create doubt and invalidation of our deepest foundational truths - the truths of our deepest heart.  In the presence of oppositional energies, it is important to remain steadfast, even when the 'feeling for truth' appears to be absent.  Even then, 'knowing' what is true can be held strongly enough.

http://lightomega.org/podcast/media18/2 ... Truths.mp3

The Self-Existent Divine
The mind can only grasp the unmanifest Divine by analogy to the human or by metaphor. The self-existent Divine One is limitless, having no name, no boundaries, nothing before it, nothing after it, nothing outside it, and nothing inside it.    

http://lightomega.org/podcast/media19/2 ... Divine.mp3

Post subject: Unexpected Blessings In The Presence Of Pain And Sorrows
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:34 am 

Unexpected Blessings In The Presence Of Pain And Sorrows

I have been corresponding with a soul who has known years of deep sorrow and pain. Recently, this soul has gone through three occasions of experiencing serious injuries. When I recently read their words I was struck at how Love has shown up in the most unexpected ways in this souls life. At first, this soul did not want to allow love into their lives, as the love this soul longed for was being denied to them. Yet in the presence of each injury, Love began pouring into this souls life as blessings, and I witnessed how this soul opened their heart to that which was not what it longed for, yet what life, Light, was bringing to them. This gradual acceptance of love as life has brought it forth, has been a wonder to witness. In this souls innocence, I read descriptions of how people are coming forth tending to needs, supporting, loving, caring, and feel their joy and strength's unimagined, pouring forth.

"With" each other we are stronger, more alive, more able to perceive joy and Light. It first takes the willingness to 'allow' Love to enter without pre-conceptions of how that Love should present itself, or when. I think that this the hardest part to follow through with when one is experiencing pain - to trust and wait, to allow, and not judge the manner in which Love presents itself, but to accept what is coming forth with a grateful heart.

As a collective of soul's we have not even reached peak experiences of Love. The Love we seek is waiting for us, in the present moment we are all being asked as a soul to recognize and receive Love when it comes forth, not as an experience we deserve, rather as an experience we are grateful for.

with love,
Johanna

love = person to person (soul to soul)
Love = Creator Source to soul

Post subject: What is the Divine Feminine?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:11 pm 

What is the Divine Feminine?

Guruji-Ma       

There is but one sky, and it embraces us all,
There is but one earth, and it shelters us all,
There is but one wind, and it nourishes us all,
There is but one Life, that is lived by us all.

Beloved Ones,

The Divine Feminine is not a property of the body or of the gender of the body, but a property of the soul.  It is an aspect of the universal Mother that brings life into being by first holding it within Herself as potentiality, and then providing the conditions in which it may grow and flourish. All mothers on the physical plane who have given birth to a child participate in this knowledge, for they have all held life in potential within themselves and nurtured it into growth. However, the soul is capable of doing this without actually physically giving birth. It does this through the fluidity and strength of the energy of the universal Mother.

Love that flows from the Divine Mother takes the seed of life from the Source-Creator and brings it into being. Before coming into being it exists as a potentiality.  The Divine Mother nurtures this seed, watches over it, and creates the conditions in which what is potential can manifest.

This is the aspect of the universal Mother as Time.  We do not tend to think of Time as sacred or as the Mother, but it is. The Divine One creates the 'becoming' of all things into greater wholeness through Time.

We honor the Divine Feminine when we honor the principle of nurturing the growth of all things: plants, creatures of the Earth, other souls, and ourselves.  All things are in a state of becoming and we can assist in this process through the Divine Feminine.

We also honor the Divine Feminine when we become that which unifies.  For just as the universal Mother holds all within herself, she also lives within all. This is the basis for unity – that we are all part of the same divine Substance that gives life to all. The Divine Feminine, then, is the principle of Unity, and when we follow this principle, based on the heart's love, we contribute to the Heart of the Mother in her desire to express through us.  The Mother is One. We are One within the Mother.

Beloved Ones, we are more familiar on the human level of emotional qualities of love that we associate with 'mother' including: tenderness, kindness, nurturance, protection, selflessness, generosity. But the Divine Mother has other qualities as well that are intrinsic to who She is: strength, persistence, patience, wisdom, courage, and peace, to name just a few. When we honor the Divine Feminine in this time, we honor those aspects within ourselves that uphold these qualities.  We embrace our unity with Her and our unity within ourselves.

It is true that it is easier for a soul to manifest these qualities when in the body that corresponds to the feminine. It is easier because the brain is constituted somewhat differently in masculine and feminine versions. This is a reason why many souls explore both gender identities within different lifetimes. Nevertheless, since learning to embody the Divine Feminine is primarily of the soul and not of the body, one learns through attunement to the soul that receives the universal current of life from the Source of life, the Father-Creator. To say it differently, the Divine Feminine lives within each soul, and the soul in its receptivity to the creative Divine impulse is the Divine Mother in manifestation.

This is important, Beloved Ones, because we are living at a time in history when the Divine Feminine and the Divine Mother are emerging from concealment in the West which has traditionally been oriented more to the Father, and in the East, the Divine Feminine which has always been acknowledged on the cosmic level, is now trying to unite with its human counterpart to improve the lot of women who, as a group, have suffered greatly from subjugation, abuse, devaluing, and many other forms of inequality and oppression.

With the energy of the Divine Mother coming into ascendance now on a global scale, it is the qualities of kindness, gentleness, nurturance, love, and unity that are moving forward within our collective consciousness, to create a world in which we each care for all others and are cared for in return by them. This is the world that we are moving into, and we have chosen to take birth at this time in order to both witness and take part in this profound and miraculous planetary transition.

With deepest love and blessings - Guruji-Ma

0:
Beloved Guruji-Ma.jpeg
Beloved Guruji-Ma.jpeg [ 103.12 KiB | Viewed 1124 times ]

View Message Onllne
http://lightomega.org/NLC/20190127-Divine-Feminine.pdf

Light Omega Community Newsletter, No. 43
http://www.lightomega.org/

Post subject: Visions: Architects of Domination
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:11 am 

Visions: Architects of Domination

That which returns, returns nefariously.

Intentions once applauded, revealed with horror as the nation turns on one another.

Bear with nation. Bear with.

12/2018

Beware The Pious Punishers

Woeful is the sound of voices having the power to extend mercy yet judges 'other' as deserving of punishment.

War for profit and dominance in the name of the pious punishers.

Architects of Dominionism

Energies arise again.

Domination of the America's and then, America.

War, sorrows, death.

The sons and daughters of Liberty weep.

It is agonizing to receive visions of the darkness to come. The heart of the prophet laments, longing to be proved wrong, honouring that which is sacred and given to share, and yet, in one's heart, longing to be wrong.

May the blessings of Light be upon all of the children of the One Source Creator.

Reply to topic  [ 1269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 106  Next