It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 103  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: On Posting On A Now Silent Forum
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:16 am 

Posting On A Now Silent Forum

I speak in the present of events of the future for those who will come and read what I have posted in the past.

Truth resides in the eternal.

I have loved you before you even knew of me.

Every reader - past, present, and future are of my heart.

My work is my testament of love.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Transforming To A Higher Consciousness
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:23 am 

Transforming To A Higher Consciousness

What Is Transformation?

Transformation is a process of trusting God.

Transforming my will be done to Thy Will be done to our will be done.
Transformation is a unification of will's.

Post subject: Mantra For Difficult Times: "It's An Energy"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:34 am 

Mantra For Difficult Times:

"It's An Energy."

When unsure of what is emotionally, mentally, or energetically occurring one can ask the self:

"What is the energy effecting my consciousness, body, spirit, thoughts, and emotions in this moment?

Reflection reveals underlying energies.

The goal is to eventually recognize that one can choose whether to align with energies which are separated from a consciousness of love.

Post subject: In The Sanctity Of The Holy
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:38 am 

In The Sanctity Of The Holy

In the sanctity of the holy Light brings forward
that which has been hidden in darkness.

Post subject: Redemption Is For All
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:42 am 

Redemption Is For All

If one allows their heart to open
to the possibility of redemption for the self,
then the heart is also called to remain open
to the possibility of redemption for all.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: A Rising Comes Forth
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:47 am 

A Rising Comes Forth

A rising of souls comes forth.

A battle ensues as polarizing energies of darkness seek to engulf and engage hearts separated from Love's calling.

Be not of the darkness.

Seek not align your heart with forces separated from Light.

Post subject: Sacred Process of Unification - Thy Will and My Will
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:15 pm 

A Sacred Process of Unification
The Transformation of My Will Be Done Into Thy Will Be Done

(A Personal Expression of my Journey So Far)

The transformation of my will into unification with Thy Will started long before I was aware that this was something I longed for. The process began with the willingness of my soul. My soul informed my heart and my mind some years ago. Even as this is true, it has taken years for me to let go of controlling my life with my inner directed will. It has been a gentle process and an intense process at the same time. My soul has never forced me to do anything. It is the longing of my soul for embodied Divine union which gives my heart courage, and challenges the energies of fear which surface in my mind.

This process of Divine unification of my will with Thy Will has been intensifying within the last year or so. I can't say definitively when it began, mostly because I was bewildered by the circumstances which were unfolding, my mind seeking answers as to why my life was changing in the ways in which it was. Whilst experiences of helplessness and limitation have been hallmarks on my spiritual path, the most recent changes and intensifications which have been manifesting have also been coming forward with a challenging of beliefs concerning what I think I should be doing with my life, and what is unfolding in my life.

With the acceleration of this sacred process of transformation has come greater periods of time in which I am unable to 'do' that which my mind wants to 'do'. There have been seemingly endless days and hours of waiting, intense limitation, and at times helplessness. In the presence of the waiting, the energies which fuel fear, balk at the inability to do and beckon at the door of my consciousness in the presence of helplessness.

My mind, even though it has agreed to this sacred process still protests at it's perceived lack of control whether it be through timing, unfoldment, experience, or direction, wanting the body to do it's will, informing the body it should be doing this and that, and at the same time, the heart knowing this transformative process is a sacred unification which my soul longs for.

I have found trust to be essential to this sacred process of transformation. Beloved Julie asked me recently in a sitting with her, if "I trusted God?" In a moment I found that my answer was yes. (My answer would not have been the same years ago). Since then, as I continue to move forward through this sacred process, this trusting in God, in the unseen reality of the One, has been a stalwart to my floundering at times, mind and heart.

This trusting in God, (as I understand God, I recognize that your experience Dear Reader, cannot be defined by me) has been a great blessing in uncomfortable, at times, circumstances. I may not know why I am going through a particular challenge or hardship but I do know that I am loved, I am seen by God, and that in the end, whatever my mind knows or does not know, I continue to choose to trust.

Without this trusting, I would be as consciously unready for this step forward as I have been in the past when I first began my spiritual journey. The lack of trust in my experience, allows energies such as self-doubt, self-accusation, self-judgement, and self-pity to enter my mind and heart, distracting me from following my spiritual longings, until I am able to recognize the source of these energies and let them go. With trust, I am able to witness these energies, identify them for what they are, and choose - at times imperfectly, at other times depending on the level of intensity on a moment to moment basis, and at other times still, without even thinking about the fact that I am being "led by a way I know not".

The waiting time for the completion of this sacred transformation of my will with Thy Will is unknown.

In this undefined time of waiting in unknowingness, my mind may still wander to thoughts such as "when will this experience be over?", without overly aligning with energies which would oppose the unification of my will with Thy Will.

It can be unnerving at times to experience the dynamic which occurs within the mind which wants 'to do' and the fears of not being in control which can also surface in the mind in the presence of what the mind perceives to be a void of power. Even as this is true, I have found as this sacred process of unification unfolds, that the voice of my heart, informed by my soul, calls - "all will be revealed", and "wait, there is a sacred process occurring." This sacred process of unification reveals to me as the sacred witness, the I of my mind which historically has been in control and would like to continue to be in control unabated by the longings of my soul and the I of my heart and soul which have chosen to let go and wait and allow all to unfold in God's time.

There are windows of time in which thy will is able to manifest either to take care of practical matters awaiting my attention or in service to the One who by the grace of all that which is holy and good, speaks through me as blessed scribe.

Even as it is true that there are windows of time in which 'doing' is possible, it is also true to a greater extent that this process of Divine merging is accelerating and the circumstances in which the thy will directed life by the ego is being exponentially purified, causing the will, the mind, and sometimes the heart to wait (and trust) more in the presence of intensifying helplessness and limitation.

This process that I am in, which I call a sacred process of Divine merging - Divine unification, is a spiritually challenging process for the mind. This sacred process is also a process which many a wayshower is experiencing in his or her own way, with their own descriptives of how their process is unfolding. Wayshower's are creating the energetic path and opening for all of humanity through their sacrifices and holy service for all who long to express the Divine awakening within, which through their work, will provide greater ease for those coming forward than that which is manifesting in these times of energetic density and compression.

Hope is found in this sacred process of unification when the embodied self begins to recognize patterns in which self will is being infused by Divine Will. In these times, I have found greater ease in expression. It has been my experience that these moments of greater expression, although not physical in nature at this time, are inspired by an internal energy which I am able to perceive through resonance and frequency as being of the Divine which seems to be infusing my self.

This now accelerated process of unification began manifesting through small and somewhat infrequent experiences over the years mostly during times of reception of visions, revelations, guidance, and prophecies. I am recognizing a new thing is happening, a sacred process is unfolding where the unification of the Thy Will with my will is not just happening for the duration of the moments or periods in time when I am receiving in sacred service, rather, these sacred energies of the Divine Will seem to be unifying and anchoring within me for longer periods of time!

I hope this has been helpful to those of you Dear Readers who are going through you own version of the unification of thy will and Thy will.

with love,
Johanna

What is a WayShower?

The wayshower may exist within all walks of life, within all religious backgrounds and persuasions, and within all ethnic and cultural orientations, for the strength of soul qualities that make one a wayshower are not dependent upon religious identification, but rather on the soul-essence and mission of the soul in bringing that essence forward within a given lifetime.  In this way, one may look at life purpose in terms of one’s fulfillment of such an inner mission, and the accomplishment of the task of the soul as the outer manifestation of what has already been present on an inner level for a very long time.

Wayshowers are often found within challenging times and challenging circumstances, for Divine intention seeds them there with the idea of helping others move forward through these times of turbulence by showing and offering a pathway through.

THE WAYSHOWER
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Wayshower.html

"Led By A Way We Know Not"

And I will bring the blind by a way, that they knew not, and lead them by paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Isaiah 42:16
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
Sourced at Bible Hub

Post subject: The Divine Journey - Julie of Light Omega
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:14 pm 

The Divine Journey

The Divine journey is opening within.

Devi Prayer - Hymn to the Divine Mother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ0h1sb1IFI

All blessings for the beloveds and the Beloved who journey forth.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Energies Coming Forward: Purification Energies Arising
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:09 pm 

A spiritual message comes forth concerning purification energies arising and releasing which are historically connected to the consciousnesses of piety and war.

When Self-Righteous Piety Reigns

When self-righteous piety reigns
LOVE diminishes.

Let your heart be aware.
Let your heart be mindful of these energies releasing and arising for the purposes of purification - not re-enactment, from the hearts, thoughts, and words of the warriors of self-righteous piety.

Be not deceived.

To read all and the most recent revelations:
http://returnofthechrist.org/

Post subject: Awaiting Thee.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:43 am 

I shall lift my light in the darkness and await Thee.

If there was something
You wanted me to do,
I would hear from
You
this I know to be true.

So I shall wait and trust
until I hear from
You.

with love,
your daughter,
Johanna

I shall lift my light in the darkness and await Thee.
http://returnofthechrist.org/2018_Proph ... hrist.html

Post subject: Mother Earth Awakens Early
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:20 am 

Mother Earth Awakens Early

The restless, cleansing, awakening winds of spring
are blowing in the sleepy month of January.

Post subject: InI Alive
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:27 am 

InI
Alive

Most, not all, religious teachings and doctrines
offer the embodied soul a chance to experience
God after the death of the body.

I hope that through the sharing of the teachings
of Beloved Julie of Light Omega and my personal
experiences of spiritual awakening may offer
a path to experiencing God in the land of the living.

This is an intention InI bring forward in my holy work.

with love,
Johanna

InI - A Rastafarian holy word indicating the everlasting connection of the one with the One.

Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 103  Next