It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:39 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: I Will Be Posting Again
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:01 am 

Hello Dearest Readers,

My apologies for what was an abrupt departure from regular posting on the One Earth Awakening Forum.

A technical glitch arose in which waiting in time with trust for a resolution was a part of both my spiritual path, and for those of you Dear Readers who come to read spiritual posts on the One Earth Awakening Forum.

I look forward to posting once again, as my heart has missed being here and sharing with you very much.

With thanks and gratitude to Gordon for resolving the technical issues.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Long Read: Matrix Of Energies Revealed By Light
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:29 am 

The Energies Which Separate - Set-Apart - Hate

Hello Dear Readers,

This post came to me as I was perceiving waves of the energies of hate recently moving through the collective consciousness, myself included.

For reasons I am unable to articulate, it came to me to find words which rhymed with the word- hate - words which are helpful in describing the energies which were moving through my consciousness.

As I started writing I began resonating with the rhyming words, then patterns were revealed indicating that these words and energies were part of a broader matrix of dimensional energies playing out in the hearts and minds of humankind, for the suffering, and through the actions of the embodied souls aligning with, and far too often, acting out the energies of hate.

Some might find that there are too many words in this post, I understand. For those who understand the nature of words and resonating energies, these words are a partial illustration of many of the deeds, hidden and not hidden are unfolding day by day, minute by minute, month by month.

with love,
Johanna

The following are words which rhyme and resonate, with the energies of hate manifesting in the planetary matrix telling a story of many of the unfolding realities we are witnessing in the holy lands and elsewhere.

A

Agitate - Campaign, crusade, push, churn. To upset, unnerve, disquiet, provoke, cause anxiety (Oppressed)
Agitate - Upset, suffer, unnerve, disquiet, disturb, trouble, cause anxiety, provoke, incite (Humanity)
Abdicate - resign from, disown, cede, avoid, abnegate, surrender, abandon, cast aside
Acclimate - getting humanity behaviorally or psychological to change in controlled conditions.
Asphyxiate - Choke to death, throttle, strangulate, kill, deprive of air, smother, babies, children, adults
Appreciate - Value, respect, treasure, admire, hold in esteem, sympathize with
Approximate - Be close to, similar, resemble, equal roughly, not unlike. Also, the number of dead and wounded as hospitals and ministries are destroyed.
Apostate - Dissenter, defector, renegade, heretic, non-conformist, compassion for the suffering and starving
Appropriate - Commandeer, their, pilfer, take over, searcher, wrest away, take away from
Articulate - express, give utterance, give voice to, announce, proclaim, reveal.
Ate - The past of eat. Tank fire and drone fire upon starving Palestinian’s seeking food aid.
Authenticate - destroying all certification and verifiable proof, support and evidence through the destruction of Indigenous homes, buildings, artifacts, deeds, and historical documents, or taking them away.
Atomic weight - Power of atomic deterrence
Accommodate - house, bike, provide shelter for, roof over ones head, assist, lend a hand, cater, indulge
Armor plate - Heavily militarized campaigns. Swords against men in flip flops and tee shirts
Amputate - cutoff, sever, remove, disconnect, cleave. Amputations of children, teens, adults non-combatants
Ameliorate - Improve, enhance, benefit, relive, set right, resolve, settle.
Annihilate - Destroy, wipe off the map, kill, eliminate, eradicate, extinguish, all who are hated
Antiquate - Anachronistic, ancient, antediluvian, obsolete, prehistoric, thousand of year old claims to Indigenous lands.
Assimilate - Comprehend, incorporate, co-opt, embrace, swallow up, subsume
Await - waiting for help, mercy, food, water, medicine, the bombings and violence to stop
Await at the gates having a fete
Assassinate - Murder, kill, execute, liquidated eliminate, terminate, exterminate, slaughter

B

Bait - lure, troll, entice, goad, provoke
Berate - rebuke, reprimand, critique, blow up, give someone a rocket
Bifurcate - divide two branches, two forks, fork-tongues
Bloviate - talking incessantly void of content and facts
Bombinate - constant buzzing, humming of drones

C

Conflate - combine two things as one
Collate - collect, gather, assemble, set against
Change of state - claiming there is no historical Palestine and her peoples
Complicate - make more difficult, mix-up, confuse, embroil, entangle
Confiscate - seize, commandeer, take possession of, sequester, take over, annex, expropriate
Collaborate - Work together to procure something, join forces, team up, merge, link, ally (Supplying arms, denying food and aid)
Commiserate - Offer sympathy, empathize with, mourn for, sorrow for, compassionate, be moved by
Coordinate - Come together, act jointly, join forces, merge, pool resources, common cause, also conspire, lease
Cooperate- Collaborate, work side by side, form alliance, conspire, connives, be of assistance, collude, gang-up

D

Debate - Discussion, exchange of views, altercation, war of words, consider, confer, dispute, contest
Decapitate - Atrocity propaganda about babies being decapitated, attempts to undermine a group or organization
Decimate - punishment for an entire group, destroy a large percentage or part of, reduce the strength or effectiveness of,
Demarcate - set boundaries or limits of, apartheid - separate or distinguish from
Demonstrate - clearly show the turret of something, express feeling by one’s actions, public demonstrations
Designate - Official assign tribute or cause, or regard as a quality of belonging
Deflate - let down contract, humiliate, dishearten, discourage
Desecrate - violate, defile, debase, damage, destroy
Deactivate - Inactivate something or some one by disconnecting or destroying it.
Deconsecrate - Transferring something from the sacred to secular use, deviate from divine purpose
Defenestrate - Dismissing someone (people) from a position of power or authority.
Degenerate - Having lost mental, oral qualities considered to be normal and showing levels of decline
Depopulate - Reducing the population and areas of land belonging to Indigenous population
Desalinate - Destroying desalinating water facilities and deprive population of water.
Dissimulate - Pretend, masquerade, pose, posture, sham, go through the motions, false front, lie
Dehydrate - Dry up, remove water from, sear, become thirsty. Population of Gaza - million, half of which are children
Dictate - Say aloud, impose, determine, give orders to, impose one’s will one, lord it over, oppress, bully, bulldoze
Dominate - Commanding influence, exercise control over, hegemonize, domineering, whip hand, intimidate, call the shots, call the tuen, bully, have ascendancy over, subjugate.

2:
UNRWA There are no words.png
UNRWA There are no words.png [ 248.78 KiB | Viewed 512 times ]

E

Emasculate - Weaken, make feeble, erode, cripple, reduce powers of, debilitate
Encapsulate - Sum up, compress, capture, gist of, encase, enclose, enfold, envelop, confine, contain, surround
Exterminate - kill, put to death, finish off, slaughter, butcher, ethnically cleanse, assassinate, mow down
Eradicate - words used before 10 2023 to describe actions against Palestinian’s by politicians
Explicate - explain (propaganda) clarify make clear, comment on, expound, interpret
Emigrate - birth rights, leaving ones country to settle in another, relocate, resettle
Exasperate - Infuriated, incense, anger, send into rage, enrage, rub the wrong way, provoke, vex, displease
Exculpate - Declare a verdict of not guilty of wrong doing
Evacuate - Remove, clear, leave, vacate, abandon, force people to leave, empty out, decamp from, shift
Exaggerate - Overstate, over stress, amplify, oversell, overplay, aggrandize, magnify, pile it one, over emphasize

F

Fate - Destiny, providence, the stars, ones lot, destruction, doom, retribution, ruin, disaster, catastrophe -Nakba
Fete - carnival, funfair, party, festival
Floodgate - gate which excludes water flow
Frustrate - Thwart, stop, block counter, forestall, cripple, madden, vex, discourage, depress, infuriate
Freight waiting at the gate, whilst protestors block it as they fete.

G

Geolocate - Seeking to relocate Indigenous population from their lands
Gladiate - the swords, legions, gladiators, warriors
Germinate - sprout, put forth shoots of the energies of hate. Buds, growth, the lands verdant.
Golden state - of one religion or political nationalism only
Graduate - no longer as the universities, schools and all learning institutions have been destroyed.
Granulate - pulverizing the landscape, punch, shred, smash

H

Habituate - Make used to, acclimatize, season, inure, condition, teach, harden, train, educate
Hesitate - Pause. Humanitarian pause. Oscillate, uncertainty, equivocate

I

Irritate - annoyed, make someone’s hackles rise, rattle someone’s cage, inflame, aggravate
Infiltrate - penetrate, invade, sneak into, gatecrash, intrude on, seep into
Infant mortality rate - thousands of babies, small children killed, wounded, amputees, starving, and dying.
Investigate - scrutinize, research, consider, inquire into (or not)
Incinerate - that which was done to Gaza, that which was falsely claimed against Hamas.
Indoctrinate- Brainwash, persuade, convince, propagandize, teach, condition, mold, inculcate
Infatuate - Besotted, obese with, consumed with a desire for, captivated by, devoted to, mad about, nuts about
Initiate - Introduce, establish,, recruit, enroll, enlist, school in, indoctrinate, break someone in
Inflate - Blow up, puff up, puff out, escalate, exaggerate, dramatize, blow out of proportion, expand, stretch truth
Intoxicate - Stupefy, rouse, inflame, excite the public with blood lust, atrocity propaganda and violent videos
Invalidate - Render invalid, void, nullify overrule, abolish, terminate, refute, discredit, give lie to, veto
Irradiate -Threaten with radiation - atomic weapons, illuminate, cast light upon
Illustrate - Embellish, interpret, display, gloss, summarize, add to
Invigorate - Revitalize, rejuvenate, rouse, stimulate, fortify, motivate, wake up

L

Landed estate - Foreign country ‘giving away’ another country’s Indigenous lands.
Literate - A well educated, knowledgeable, intellectual, cultivated, well read, erudite, intelligent, lettered, cultured society once living in Gaza
Liberate - Free from a situations, imprisonment, slavery, occupation, freedom of thought and behavior, releasing chemical gases

M

Machinate - engage in plans and intrigues, scheme
Migrate - Birthright - relocate, resettle, emigrate, set up house, go abroad, remove the Indigenous
Miscalculate - Misjudge, estimate wrongly, undervalues ,overestimate, blunder
Mistranslate - Translate something incorrectly.

N

Negotiate - Mediate, interned, arbitrate, consult together, cope with, pass over, surmount, over come
Nominate - present, appoint - the nanny state instead of freedom
Numerate - Calculate, numbers, peoples being reduced to numbers killed, wounded, and starved

O

Obliterate - Erase, efface, wipe out, expunge, demolish, destroy, eliminate, wipe off the map (In this instance, Gaza and all of Palestine).
Officiate - Preside over, take charge of, superintend, damage, referee, conduct, supervise
Out-of-date - Consciousness of the righteousness of the slaughter of other, dominion over other, control of other
Obfuscate - obscure, garble, hide truth
Obligate - oblige, complete, force, constrain
Occupate - 1948 - 2024

P

Penetrate - Pierce, stabs lance, creep into, sneak into, make inroads, invade, intrude upon, overrun
Percolate - filter, dribble
Populate - inhabit, settle
Protests at the gate - blocking aid to a starving, famine peoples, without medicine, food, water
Pre-occupate - 1880’s - 1945

1:
Starving civilians under siege seeking aid targeted and killed.png
Starving civilians under siege seeking aid targeted and killed.png [ 312.66 KiB | Viewed 512 times ]

R

Regurgitate - bringing up again and again, atrocity propaganda and lies
Remonstrate - protest, reproach
Renovate - redevelop, rehabilitate
Relegate - banish, exile
Relocate - Moving to a new place, the migrants claimed that the Indigenous should relocate from their lands not the foreign settlers occupying their lands.
Resonate - agreement resonance
Replicate - reproduce
Ruminate - think about, consider, deliberate, contemplate

S

Satiate - Quench, gorge - opposite, starve, deprive
Subjugate - conquer, vanquish, bring to heel, hegemonize
Separate - set apart from - apartheid, fence off, humanitarian islands, reservations, camps of concentrations of ’Other’s in a small areas
Serrate - cutting or sawing the people from each other
Stalemate - deadlock, impasse, standstill, deadened
Substrate -underlying surface, the surface material from which organisms grow, the land
Syndicate - Group of individuals, organizations combined to promote something of mutual interest, broadcasts

T

Titivate - Groom. arrange, preen, spruce up
Template - Model for others to copy

U

Underweight - below the normal weight, starvation diets, famine

V

Validate - Justify, vindicate, back up, endorse, legitimize, give license to, sanction
Ventilate - create, give breath to, expression, register, communicate
Venerate - Hold sacred, esteem, worship, deify, exalt, choosing one peoples right to exist over ‘Others’ right to exist.
Vindicate - quit, absolve, liberate, discharge, free from blame, justify, warrant, support, give credence to, back

W

Wait - Stop, remain, stay, rest, stand by, watch, be ready, held back, long fore, delay, defer, stick around.
Whitebait - propaganda relating to and for Christian nationalism, antisemitism, anti-Islamophobia

Words which also rhyme with the word hate, carrying healing vibrational resonances:

A

Arbitrate - Adjudicate, judge, sit in judgement, make judgement, make ruling, interpose, step in

C

Collaborate - Work together to procure something, join forces, team up, merge, link, ally
Communicate - Exchange information and ideas, divulge, disclose, circulate, broadcast, lease, speak, chat, message across, make oneself heard
Consecrate - Sacred, dedicated, divine, sanctified, hallowed, dedicate to God, ordain, set aside, allot, give over

E

Emancipate - Release, set free, unshackle, uncage, liberty, give rights to

I

Illuminate - clarify or explain, embellish, highlight, make clear, make explicit

L

Liberate - Free from a binding situations, imprisonment, slavery, occupation, freedom of thought and behavior

M

Magistrates - Administering the law

P

Participate - play a role, take part in, join, get involved

R

Rotate - turn around, spin, alternate, change, switch, exchange, pivot, reel
Rehabilitate - Restore to health or normal life.

Sources: Oxford Dictionary, Random House Thesaurus

0:
Whilst We Were Not Watching.png
Whilst We Were Not Watching.png [ 189.5 KiB | Viewed 512 times ]

Apartheid is to live apart in hate:

Apart-Hate

Apart hate, is what it was. You separate people into groups and make them hate one another so you can run them all." 
--Born a Crime, p. 3

Open Books Open Minds (2021/2022) - Born a Crime by Trevor Noah

Post subject: The Sacred Moment
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:25 am 

0:
PhoenixAurora_Helgason_960_nasa_2024.jpg
PhoenixAurora_Helgason_960_nasa_2024.jpg [ 130.65 KiB | Viewed 505 times ]

A Phoenix Aurora over Iceland
Image Credit & Copyright:
Hallgrimur P. Helgason https://www.facebook.com/IcelandicPhotos/;
Rollover Annotation: Judy Schmidt https://geckzilla.com/

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap240225.html

Post subject: Prayers For The Suffering - Giving Voice To The Suffering
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:49 pm 

Hello Dear Readers,

I have not been posting as the energies of beloved embodied souls dying in both Palestine (and Sudan) from famine have been effecting my energy levels. The first waves of the energies of babies, the elderly, and children, dying of famine n Gaza has had an intense effect on both my energy and physical body as my heart seeks to hold in prayer and faith, the silences of the starving dying and the cries of wailing of their families.

Prayers for the suffering in Palestine - Gaza, West Bank, Jerusalem, Sudan, Congo, Nigeria, Myanmar, Haiti, and always, Kashmir.

With love,
Johanna

...Truth itself. The condition of that truth is to allow suffering to speak, and when that suffering speaks, there must be a Socratic dimension that brings critique on the one hand, but also the prophetic ones that said: Are we willing to enact and embody to the best of who we are?

Dr. Cornel West
https://hds.harvard.edu/news/2019/05/31 ... y-struggle

Update: 3.27.2024
Prayers for the innocents killed and injured and their families in Russia. Prayers for those who lost their lives and were injured, and their families in the Baltimore bridge collapse.

Post subject: Prophetic Visions And Energies As Consciousness
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:02 pm 

Yea, I loved thee so dearly that Divine blessings
were given to my innocence to know your darkness.
Amen.

Return of the Christ - 2024
https://returnofthechrist.org/force-of- ... 5/#content

Hello Dear Readers,

Once again, I would like to share with you a prophetic vision that came to me in 2023, and which has partially unfolded in time (February 2024). I share this with you because it is so important to know that energy is consciousness, consciousness is energy. I am not a psychic, I have been given a gift. I am a visionary with a prophetic voice.

with love,
Johanna

Investor Alert!
Beach front properties available for development soon.
There will be no right to return.

Vision anchored October 14, 2023
https://returnofthechrist.org/arising-i ... 2/#content

Jared Kushner - “Gaza’s waterfront property could be very valuable … if people would focus on building up livelihoods,” Kushner told his interviewer, the faculty chair of the Middle East Initiative, Prof Tarek Masoud. Kushner also lamented “all the money” that had gone into the territory’s tunnel network and munitions instead of education and innovation. *

“It’s a little bit of an unfortunate situation there, but from Israel’s perspective I would do my best to move the people out and then clean it up,” Kushner said. “But I don’t think that Israel has stated that they don’t want the people to move back there afterwards.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rael-negev

*Note: Gazan’s are an erudite people. Hence part of the consciousness of the destruction of all of the schools, universities, education centers and hospitals.

According to a youth survey in 2003, 60% between the ages 10–24 indicated that education was their first priority. Youth literacy rate (the ages 15–24) was 98.2%, while the national literacy rate was 91.1% in 2006.[1] The literacy rate ages 15-24 was 99.4% in 2016.[2] Enrollment ratios for higher education were 45% in 2022
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education ... _Palestine

Post subject: Soul Trauma and Healing the Past
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:35 am 
Soul Trauma and Healing the Past
https://lightomega.org/writing/soul-tra ... edemption/
GurujiMa |  January 24, 2024

Soul trauma does not necessarily become the focal point of every lifetime, but waits for conditions to be created within the incarnational process and within embodied life that will allow the deep underlying causes of the trauma or pain to be addressed.

There are many people whose pain, mistrust, or fear within a certain area of life is so deep that the person feels that they may never get over it, and cannot even imagine how it might be possible to do so. Sometimes, such pain has been caused in a long forgotten past lifetime by a deep wounding while embodied due to loss, accident, helplessness, fear, or manner of death. In such instances, conflicts may exist within the present incarnation in relating to others, in taking risks, in trusting people, or in loving and forgiving oneself.

Unfolding life experience in the present then provides opportunities for ‘karmic healing,’ that is, healing of those conflicts and wounds that one has brought into this lifetime from the past.1,2 When this happens, we can say that the present conflict, fear, or wounding is not based primarily on the current reality seeming to engender it, but on a past life memory that is no longer consciously accessible. When this wounding is perceived to be very deep and one does not know how one could recover from it, we can speak of ‘soul trauma’ that an individual is carrying.

The soul is not a ‘thing’ like a block of wood. It is not solid but multi-layered, and may be felt to be more akin to a breath than to an object. This breath comes from the Source of one’s own being, and descends through layers of density in order to inhabit the physical layer of being. There is no separation between one layer and another. Rather, the transition between layers may be thought of as a gradient of density whose purpose is to enter one’s incarnation and give it life.3

The sacred breath in its higher frequencies that are closer to the Source remains transcendent an unperturbed by the emotional, mental or physical circumstances of embodied life. The lower end of the gradient of soul-energy, however, is permeable to the currents that run through human experience and can carry memory of these from lifetime to lifetime. This embodied portion of the soul can therefore carry the memory of trauma in another lifetime, even if the content that produced that trauma is unknown.

When this occurs, we can speak of ‘soul trauma,’ referring to a pain or issue that has been too deep to heal during the lifetime in which it took place. Following this, the soul waits for the circumstances of a future lifetime in which further healing can take place. Such trauma does not necessarily become the focal point of every lifetime, but waits for conditions to be created within the incarnational process and within embodied life that will allow the deep underlying causes of the trauma or pain to be addressed.

There is much mental and emotional content that can be carried from lifetime to lifetime in this way. Within the content may be areas in which self-forgiveness has not been possible, mistrust of the Divine that is no longer conscious but affect every area of life can be dealt with, and the origin of fears and terrors of an intense kind may be witnessed. Because these wounds were not able to be processed consciously at the time they were experienced, their memory-trace went into the body where they remained, waiting to be healed at some future date.

Compassion also allows one to identify with the human condition, for what one experiences as soul trauma in an individual context, is often a more universal experience that one has not had previous knowledge of.

Among such issues are traumas from the long-distant past, some of which may be quite ancient, having to do with the experience of the primary loss of unity with the Divine at the beginning of one’s Earth journey, and the increasing sense of alienation, separation, and loneliness upon arrival within a body and within the world of things that are separate from each other. This is the primary trauma as it is experienced by a great many people, and it may take place even though embodied life has been chosen, and even though one’s life in the present may contain joy within it and feel blessed. Nevertheless, the underlying sense of alienation and aloneness can still be present. Such a feeling of aloneness, anxiety, or disturbance to one’s inner equilibrium often has a much deeper root than would be created by current causes alone. This is true of feelings of mistrust of oneself, of others, or of life. Though there may be current reasons for such mistrust, the roots of the present feeling may be much deeper.

Even though the experience is not uncommon, the word ‘trauma’ must be applied only to those inner circumstances and conditions in which a feeling or set of feelings about oneself or about the Divine has reached a level of depth and of seeming intractability so that no effort of mind or will appears to make a difference in its eradication. Often, the healing of such deep wounds cannot be healed by the mind, but only by the heart that, once knowing and recognizing the level of underlying pain that exists, can feel compassion for the self that experienced the traumatic event when it occurred. This compassion and forgiveness of self, wherever it is needed, is a healing balm that moves into the roots of trauma that remain within the body, heart and mind, and allows the present self to live more in the present, rather than remaining tied to the past. Recognition of the past as the past is also important in more firmly establishing one’s roots in safety in the present.

Compassion as a healing balm has great potency, and allows one to begin to live in the present, and to forgive and release past errors, mistakes, and wounds that were created through one’s own misguided actions and beliefs, or through events that occurred through no agency of one’s own. Compassion also allows one to identify with the human condition, for what one experiences as soul trauma in an individual context, is often a more universal experience that one has not had previous knowledge of.

To forgive the past and to identify with the conditions of present reality, and especially to forgive oneself for having that past, is the pathway to healing of soul trauma. it is evidence of the willingness to replace trauma, blame, and painful conflict with love, and to allow the divine unfoldment of love within oneself to be the basis for ongoing healing.4

1. “Healing the Past in the Present,” From Light to Light: The Purification Process, Light Omega Publishing, February 2023, p. 201.
2.  “Healing the Evolutionary Past,” From Light to Light, ibid., p. 193.
3. “The Self,” From Light to Light, ibidl, p. 75.
4. Audio: “The Healing of Trauma“.
https://lightomega.org/audio/healing-of ... -and-love/

Post subject: Embodied Christ Consciousness Awakening In Humanity
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:56 pm 

Embodied Christ Consciousness

Embodied Christ Consciousness:
The paradigm of sacrificing ‘Other’ for the self transmuted to sacrificing the self for ‘Other’ through the embodiment of The Christ on planet Earth. Two thousand years on, in the fullness of time, the Christ Consciousness now awakening in humanity.

Symbology Of The Cross In Time:
Behold the symbology of the embodied dying in the darkness and awakening-arising in Light.
A symbology of the Divine Awakening in the divine, as old as Mother Time Herself.

Message of Sacred Time:
Awaken and arise embodied in the Light of The Divine.

God Of Love:
Behold the energies of the Divine, awakening in the divine embodied in Time.

Ask Thyself:
Wouldest Thou Create beings of darkness which destroys the Garden of Life?
Why then wouldest Thou Create the Return in support of the energies of violence and darkness?

2024 - Force Of Creation
ttps://returnofthechrist.org/force-of-c ... 3/#content

Post subject: Holy Week Antics Of Our Two Political Choices For President
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:19 pm 

Our two political candidates for President were very busy
during Christian Holy Week:

President Bidens Actions:

U.S. signs off on more bombs, warplanes for Israel
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... -gaza-war/

The Biden administration in recent days quietly authorized the transfer of billions of dollars in bombs and fighter jets to Israel despite Washington’s concerns about an anticipated military offensive in southern Gaza that could threaten the lives of hundreds of thousands of Palestinian civilians.

The new arms packages include more than 1,800 MK84 2,000-pound bombs and 500 MK82 500-pound bombs, according to Pentagon and State Department officials familiar with the matter. The 2,000-pound bombs have been linked to previous mass-casualty events throughout Israel’s military campaign in Gaza. These officials, like some others, spoke to The Washington Post on the condition of anonymity because recent authorizations have not been disclosed publicly.

This is just a fyi in response to Presidential concerns about Israels actions in Gaza:

Retired Israeli Maj Gen Yitzhak Brick - “All of our missiles, the ammunition, the precision-guided bombs, all the airplanes and bombs, it’s all from the US,” Brick said in an interview in November. “The minute they turn off the tap, you can’t keep fighting. You have no capability … Everyone understands that we can’t fight this war without the United States. Period.”

Got that? The Israelis cannot “refuse” the Americans. In fact, the president of the US could “turn off the tap” – ammunition, bombs, intel – and thereby end what the ICJ has deemed to be a plausible genocide in Gaza.

Biden can end the bombing of Gaza right now. Here’s how
Mehdi Hasan
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ide-israel

US new weapons transfer to Israel, moral bankruptcy not moral clarity: Marwan Bishara
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipNnOWk ... eraEnglish

10 Hidden Goodies BESTOWED On Israel By US Mega Finance Bill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbNPrEy ... ityStudies

1.The bill forbids any US funding of the UN International Commission of Inquiry investigation into Israel’s unlawful occupation of Palestinian territory: Sec. 7848(C)(2) None of the funds appropriated by this Act may be made available for the United Nations International Commission of Inquiry on the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, and Israel.

2.The bill defunds the UN Human Rights Council unless the organization drops all inquiry into human rights violations by Israel: Sec. 7048(b)(2)(c) UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL. (1) None of the funds appropriated by this Act may be made available in support of the United Nations Human Rights Council unless the Secretary of State determines and reports to the appropriate congressional committees that participation in the Council is important to the national interest of the United States and that such Council is taking significant steps to remove Israel as a permanent agenda item and ensure integrity in the election of members to such Council.

3.The bill requires any international organization, department, or agency receiving US funding to show that it is taking “credible steps to combat anti-Israel bias”: SEC. 7048. (a) TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY. Not later than 120 days after the date of enactment of this Act, the Secretary of State shall report to the Committees on Appropriations whether each organization, department, or agency receiving a contribution from funds appropriated by this Act under the headings ‘‘Contributions to International Organizations’’ and ‘‘International Organizations and Programs’’:

4.The bill prohibits funding of any support to Palestinian Statehood except under US State Department confirmation that its government meets specified conditions including that is is “cooperating with appropriate Israeli and other appropriate security organizations.”

5The bill prohibits any support to the Palestinian Broadcasting Corporation: SEC. 7038. None of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available by this Act may be used to provide equipment, technical support, consulting services, or any other form of assistance to the Palestinian Broadcasting Corporation.

6.The bill prohibits any funding to security assistance to the West Bank or Gaza unless the State Department reports on “the steps being taken by the Palestinian Authority to “end torture and other cruel, inhuman, and degrading treatment of detainees”: 7039(C)(2) SECURITY ASSISTANCE AND REPORTING REQUIREMENT. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, none of the funds made available by this or prior appropriations Acts, including funds made available by transfer, may be made available for obligation for security assistance for the West Bank and Gaza until the Secretary of State reports to the Committees on Appropriations on the steps being taken by the Palestinian Authority to end torture and other cruel, inhuman, and degrading treatment of detainees, including by bringing to justice members of Palestinian security forces who commit such crimes.

7.The bill prohibits any funding of the Palestinian Authority if Palestine achieves recognition of statehood by the UN or any UN agency without Israel’s agreement or if the Palestinians initiate an investigation of Israel in the International Criminal Court: Sec.7401(k)(2)(A)(i) None of the funds appropriated under the heading ‘‘Economic Support Fund’’ in this Act may be made available for assistance for the Palestinian Authority, if after the date of enactment of this Act the Palestinians obtain the same standing as member states or full membership as a state in the United Nations or any specialized agency thereof outside an agreement negotiated between Israel and the Palestinians or the Palestinians initiate an International Criminal Court (ICC) judicially authorized investigation, or actively support such an investigation, that subjects Israeli nationals to an investigation for alleged crimes against Palestinians.

8.The bill extends existing loan guarantees to Israel under the Emergency Wartime Supplemental Appropriations Act through September 30, 2029: SEC. 7034(k)(6).

9.The bill grants $3.3 billion in “Foreign Military Financing” to Israel, to be disbursed within 30 days: 7401(d) ISRAEL.—Of the funds appropriated by this Act under the heading ‘‘Foreign Military Financing Program’’, not less than $3,300,000,000 shall be available for grants only for Israel which shall be disbursed within 30 days of enactment of this Act: Provided, That to the extent that the Government of Israel requests that funds be used for such purposes, grants made available for Israel under this heading shall, as agreed by the United States and Israel, be available for advanced weapons systems, of which not less than $725,300,000 shall be available for the procurement in Israel of defense articles and defense services, including research and development.

10.The bill authorizes half a billion dollars in military aid to Israel for “Iron Dome” and other missile defense systems: SEC. 8072. Of the amounts appropriated in this Act under the headings ‘‘Procurement, Defense-Wide’’ and ‘‘Research, Development, Test and Evaluation, Defense-Wide, $500,000,000 shall be for the Israeli Cooperative Programs.

I Could Not Stay Silent: Annelle Sheline Resigns from State Dept. over U.S. Gaza Policy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRI-Mto ... racyNow%21

Former President Trumps Actions:

On Monday before Easter, compared his prosecution to the persecution of Christ Jesus on the way into a courtroom appearance for paying off a porn star for her silence before his 2016 election for President.

On Tuesday marketing Trump endorsed bibles claiming we need to Make America Pray Again - all for $59.95 before shipping.

For Good Friday - wished everyone a ‘happy' Good Friday.

Dangerously doxed a Judges daughter including her photo.

Posted a photo of President Biden being tied up and taken away in the back of a pickup.

On Easter Sunday went into a all caps rant of rage.

Post subject: Never Again - Again, Again, Again, Ad Infinitum
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:46 pm 

Blessings to the innocent and those suffering profoundly. Blessings to the parents releasing photos of their beloved children suffering so that we may never forget them, their sacrifices, or their love.

2:
Never Again Again Children Starving in Gaza.png
Never Again Again Children Starving in Gaza.png [ 376.04 KiB | Viewed 454 times ]

As a youth I saw many photos such as this, starving children and people, but in black and white. Now the same energies rise again in color.

Targeting Food Aid, Again.

1:
World Kitchen Attack courtesy dailymailuk.png
World Kitchen Attack courtesy dailymailuk.png [ 493.5 KiB | Viewed 454 times ]

And if the atrocity of intentionally starving the Indigenous peoples of Gaza is not already traumatizing to those going through the experience, as well as those hearts of humanity witnessing were not cruel enough for all to bear in love, there was a direct targeted attacks of World Kitchen workers bringing aid and food to starving Gazan's. It was reported that they were stalked by an armed Hermes drone for an hour and half, then attacked after leaving food in a warehouse, not once, not twice, but three times. All excused a a regrettable mistake. The bombs hit the logo of World Kitchen's vehicle top - directly.

0:
World Kitchen Convoy Direct Target 2024.png
World Kitchen Convoy Direct Target 2024.png [ 308.34 KiB | Viewed 454 times ]

Through the intentional targeting and slaughter of these seven embodied souls seeking to bring mercy and love, tens of thousands will continue to starve.

Bearing Witness:

How to I retain my humanity in the presence of these energies? And yes, I am very tired, these energies are dense and dark.

Prayer candles constantly alight, prayer, New Earth Meditations with GurujiMa, talking with others who are witnesses, and a knowing that these deeds are visible due to the rising Light revealing the true nature of darkness. Deeds such as these Dear Readers will no longer be viable in the new reality of Light emerging. It is difficult for the heart to believe, and yet, one can choose to dream of a reality of Love. One can set one's intentions to the energies of love whilst bearing witness to the energies of darkness without looking away in fear.

Bear with and endure with, each other in love.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Light Omega Newsletter - April 2024
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:26 pm 

0:
Light Omega Newsletter logo.jpg
Light Omega Newsletter logo.jpg [ 39.15 KiB | Viewed 452 times ]

TEACHING BY GURUJIMA

Dear Beloved Ones,

We often speak about Father-Mother Spirit, and also about the Divine Mother. But what is the Mother? That which created all is beyond all, beyond every conceivable thought that you might have, because thought condenses; thought uses words, thought uses labels. And so, that which is the creator of all is beyond thought. We speak of that as ineffable or invisible, something that remains a mystery, because thought cannot capture it. But that which is all lives inside every created form as part of that created form.

There is no separation between that which has no name, and the part of that which lives in you. So, the part that lives in you is the part that we speak of as the Divine Mother.

The Divine Mother, beloved ones, is that part of the Spirit that wants to express through you, through your arms and legs, through your motion, and through your thoughts. And so, if we hold these things to be true, if we perceive that the universe is just one Being, then that Being is expressing itself in countless ways, more ways than we can imagine. But how do we receive it? This is the question, and every spiritual path is an answer to this question.

Beloved ones, you are being called now to loosen your hold on control because things are changing.

The new that is coming into the Earth, the new light, the new consciousness, is infusing life and producing new events that aren't related to control. They're unprecedented. And so, this fluidity I'm mentioning about trusting divine unfoldment means that you could allow something new to come into your consciousness, or your behavior, or your thought process, and you could welcome it.

We are being asked to let go, or at least to try to let go of the need to control time and to control life, and to be in partnership with the Spirit that lives inside of us. This is what life is bringing to us. And life is bringing it to us in many ways. Some of them do not look like they are producing goodness. Some of them look like they are producing painful events.

But even those painful events are bringing the purposes of life and the purposes of Spirit forward.

You came here to experience this transition in your own consciousness, and the question before you is how much can you trust? Trust is key. Trust is a key to your entering the present moment more fully. If you're afraid, it inevitably follows you will be more in your thoughts, more wanting to be in control. Trust is an opening into the unknown. You are in the present with the unknown, with trust.

May you be blessed in your own courage to trust, in your own capacity to move in partnership and oneness, in union with the Divine Mother. May this be your way of walking through life.

-GurujiMa

Watch online... https://lightomega.org/guided-meditatio ... editation/ 

MEDITATION BY GURUJIMA

I Am the Divine Mother Manifesting through Time and Change – A Meditation

Change is a principle of life itself. It has to do with emergence. You emerge from a less aware state into a more aware state. You emerge from a body that has limited capacity because you're very young, into a body that develops skills, and capacities, and abilities that are part of growing older, into adulthood, and developing oneself. And you exist with a mind that's capable of growth, and thinking new thoughts. Most especially, you exist with spiritual awareness that has a life of its own, that you don't do.

Watch online... https://lightomega.org/guided-meditatio ... editation/

WRITING BY GURUJIMA

The Divine Within the Physical

Physical life is filled with the presence of the Divine in every moment and with every breath. There are so many ways to experience this, but one begins with the intention or hunger to have such an experience.

Read more... https://lightomega.org/writing/divine-l ... ial-world/

RECURRING EVENTS

To Access All Recurring Events:
https://lightomega.org/calendar/event-descriptions/

Sunday Satsang
https://lightomega.org/calendar/
Sundays
10:30-11:45AM EST
Online & Village of Light Ashram

New Earth Meditations (Live)

https://lightomega.org/event/new-earth-meditations/all/
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00-8:30AM EST
Online Only

Morning Meditations (Pre-recorded)
https://lightomega.org/event/morning-me ... chive/all/
Tuesday, Thursday
8:00-8:30AM EST
Online Only

Post subject: Conditioning Humanity To Normalize Desecration And Evil
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:54 am 

Conditioning Humanity To Normalize Desecration And Evil

As I was walking this morning the following post came to me.

We are a society being conditioned through witnessing shocking experiences of desecration and evil - atrocities, to ’normalize’ these experiences. Some of the conditioning comes through our governments actions and words, some through the mainstream media’s portrayals of such actions with denial or passive voices, and some through upping the anti’s of atrocities, such as what just happened at Al-Shifa hospital, bombing an embassy, and striking a convoy of aid workers three times in succession. Each day, the atrocities get uglier, meaner, crueler, and more vicious, as government spokespersons assure us that no international laws are being broken, and arms which support these atrocities keep being sent. (Monday, a new shipment was approved.)

The repercussions of what not only the Palestinian peoples are enduring at the hands of the occupying and military governments assaulting them, as well as humanity, which witnesses unrelenting atrocities helplessly, are at this moment unknown. And yet, such actions and their harm to humanity will have consequences on all of us.

From leadership which sanctions, supports, and enables atrocities, whilst informing the public that their concerns should be non-concerns - everything is above board, rules based, to duplicitous behaviours, and outright denial, of what all can witness with their own eyes, what is brewing in helplessness, can, if not anchored in Light, bring destruction and suffering to the Earth and her peoples.

The reverberations of dual-citizens participating, often with savage merriment as they document their actions for all to endure, returning to their homelands will effect all of us. The poor and those designated as ‘Other often suffer the worst at the hands of those who are unhealed and working in the public sectors as either security forces or in the ‘protect and serve’ trades.

I have witnessed war most of my embodied life. Warring amongst humans is not a new phenomenon. Nor are acts of siege and slaughter, acts often sanctioned by political and religious entities in leadership positions.

What is different is the mass scale of atrocities being supplemented and enhanced by AI technologies. Technologies with blasphemous, ‘Gospel’, and the dystopian, ‘Lavender” (Lavender is used for calming), and now, “Where’s Daddy?”. All heretical to humanity technologies which are part of a corporate, or privatization of war. War for profit taken to more extreme levels with each passing day. The Made in the USA logo has now been imprinted on the hearts of humanity as we watch politicians and religious leaders signing bombs made in America to be used in slaughtering non-combatants civilians imprisoned in their kill zones.

To normalize any of these actions and behaviours is to sign humanity’s death warrant. These acts of depravity, evil, darkness, call it what you may, with AI enhanced technologies, will not stay in the holy lands.

For myself, the most saddening aspect of all of this unfolding horror, is watching those participating filming themselves doing it, often with emotions such as glee, and expressions of dancing and singing. The damage they are doing to themselves, their families, and those they are destroying in merriment, is untold and will unfold.

Dear Readers, don’t look away. Don't allow your hearts, nor your minds to normalize the unfolding energies of depravity and yes, evil. Nor, is despair and hopelessness an option. As GuurjiMa has shared with me time and time again, over the years of my deepest experiences of suffering and pain, “A way through will be made.” And it was, and is true, a way through was made.

with love,
Johanna

Moreover, the Israeli army systematically attacked the targeted individuals while they were in their homes — usually at night while their whole families were present — rather than during the course of military activity. According to the sources, this was because, from what they regarded as an intelligence standpoint, it was easier to locate the individuals in their private houses. Additional automated systems, including one called “Where’s Daddy?” also revealed here for the first time, were used specifically to track the targeted individuals and carry out bombings when they had entered their family’s residences.

Lavender’: The AI machine directing Israel’s bombing spree in Gaza
https://www.972mag.com/lavender-ai-israeli-army-gaza/

As always, GurujiMa shares what is in my heart with greater clarity, compassion, understanding, and wisdom.

The Practice of Harmlessness: Creating a Nonviolent World
https://lightomega.org/writing/practice ... pect-life/

Post subject: The Practice of Harmlessness: Creating a Nonviolent World
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:14 pm 

The Practice of Harmlessness: Creating a Nonviolent World
https://lightomega.org/writing/practice ... pect-life/

GurujiMa  |  March 31, 2024

All human beings are of divine origin, and therefore respect for life must exist at the foundation of all human action and interaction.

Violence abounds in our relationships with each other, as does kindness and generosity. One might think that these two things cannot coexist within one individual, yet that would be a mistaken idea. For Kindness and generosity are often a natural outflow of one to another when one feels safe and well fed, while violence arises when fear becomes dominant and either safety disappears or the sense of deprivation of what is needed becomes so strong that it can no longer be tolerated. There are precursors to violence, and they exist within the domain of human emotion when such emotion crosses a threshold of being tolerable or bearable.

Within the United States we have come to recognize the trend toward increasing violence as witnessed in: mass shootings; threats or actual harm done to African-American young men and other people of color; violent treatment of refugees from other countries who seek asylum in the United States; violent treatment of the incarcerated; capital punishment as a direct expression of socially sanctioned violence, and so forth. We are also living in a time when violence is practiced toward the Earth itself, as if there were no consequences to such actions, and as if the Earth could tolerate an endless amount of destruction of its habitats and species.

Given this proliferation of violence that is rationalized, justified, and supported in many instances by feelings of entitlement, the picture could look bleak, if it were not for the fact that there is another side to human nature that is not this, that is based on the divine core of each human being that seeks to be loving, kind, and generous, and that needs to be restored to its full integrity and potency within human consciousness and behavior.

There is another side to human nature that is not this, that is based on the divine core of each human being that seeks to be loving, kind, and generous, and that needs to be restored to its full integrity and potency within human consciousness and behavior.

Light Omega supports nonviolence toward other beings as an absolute value emerging from the fact that all human beings are of divine origin, and therefore respect for life must exist at the foundation of human action and interaction, with fear giving way to a more profound understanding of what respect and love entail as a way of life.

This is the Testament of Nonviolence that we subscribe to:

1. We hold that life is sacred, and that we do not have the right to take the life of another or to support the action of others who seek to take that life.

2. We hold that the deprivation of the necessities of life to others including food, water, shelter, and the capacity to maintain a healthy body due to deprivation are also forms of violence.

3. We hold that demeaning or disrespecting the right to exist of a group, race, or minority based on skin color ethnic background, class, or education, is also a form of violence when it prevents such a group from maintaining itself in the freedom and dignity of its right to exist.

4. We hold that in addition to not having the right to take the life of another, that we cannot justify actions that limit the right of other beings to live in a state of equality with others. This refers to the phenomenon of ‘subjugation,’ in which one group declares itself to be superior to others and perceives the others as ‘less than.’

In addition to these prohibitions, and as their counterpoint, we commit ourselves to the path of harmlessness, in which we strive to eliminate from our actions, words, and thoughts, any that diminish the life of another, and instead we seek always to practice love for the sacred life of each created being, recognizing each as part of our self.

Reply to topic  [ 1245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next