It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 103  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Light and Time - Time Is The Mother
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:53 am 

TIME IS THE MOTHER

I give myself to Time, the Beloved,
to bring forth all things.
Time is the Mother,
that which holds all things
in perfect unfoldment.
Joy is felt in heartbeats of
progress toward a desired goal.
May joy fill the cup of all
who wait in Time.
May they wait in the arms of the Beloved.

(from "Poems for the New Earth" - Book 2, unpublished. 
Book 1 available through the Light Omega Bookshop.

http://www.lightomega.org/Bookshop/index.php

0:
Light_Freedom To Be Yourself_Julie of Light Omega_photo Johanna Raphael.jpg
Light_Freedom To Be Yourself_Julie of Light Omega_photo Johanna Raphael.jpg [ 157.03 KiB | Viewed 1419 times ]

Post subject: Light and Time - The Perception of Time in Transformation
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:12 am 

The perception of time in transformation is a function of Light moving through consciousness. It is measured not in terms of linear increments, but in terms of quality, intensity, and meaning.

Quality brings to consciousness the awareness of the feeling that this moment or this hour brings, such as sadness, calmness, loneliness, joy, etc.

Intensity brings to consciousness the awareness of the power or force moving through us, causing us to feel the strength of it. This is true whether it be a negative force that causes distress, or a positive force that causes a great awakening of love and spiritual awareness.

Meaning tells us the moral or heart-centered value of what is happening. It creates an awareness within us of the goodness of what is occurring - the aspect of our self that this being made whole.

As God's Light moves through our consciousness, it illuminates inner events, expands our awareness, and causes us to see more. This is the reason that our inner life becomes more complex as we transform. It is because we see more of what has always been there within us. Light also liberates energy within our bodies and our psyches, much of which is emotional energy. As this energy releases, activated by the force of Light, a greater frequency and intensity of alternating mental and emotional states can often be witnessed. In relation to time, this intensification of our inner life causes us to fell that more is taking place within us per unit of time that it ever has before. This is a true perception, based on the activity of Light.

Excerpt: Time and Transformation
(1997 - unpublished at this time)
Julie of Light Omega

0:
Light_Quality of the Soul_Julie of Light Omega_photo Johanna Raphael.jpg
Light_Quality of the Soul_Julie of Light Omega_photo Johanna Raphael.jpg [ 147.55 KiB | Viewed 1419 times ]

Post subject: Light and Time - Light Reveals Truth
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:16 am 

"As Light moves through consciousness, our awareness focuses on that which the Light is illuminating, causing us to be more immersed in the present. Immersion in the present, illumined by Light, is what is meant by being in the flow of Time."

Julie of Light Omega

0:
Light_Reveals the Truth_Julie of Light Omega_photo Johanna Raphael.jpg
Light_Reveals the Truth_Julie of Light Omega_photo Johanna Raphael.jpg [ 144.98 KiB | Viewed 1419 times ]

Post subject: Light and Time - Transformation and Waiting
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:24 am 

"…The process of transformation in God creates the need to wait for as long a it is necessary in order that healing takes place. This is not an optional part of the process. Spiritual healing, by definition, isn't something that we can undertake as a function of our own will. It is not something we can decide to do. No matter what the problem we face, the healing, to be real, must come from above and must be received within. This healing can be invited, cooperated with, opened to, and helped to be present, but it cannot be caused. Spiritual healing can only be caused by God and invited or requested by the soul. It cannot be induced, seduced, or manipulated by the demands or desires of the ego. Thus, for every soul who turns to God for healing of mind, body, or spirit, there is a period of waiting, (sometimes longer, sometimes shorter), in which one has to respond to the difference between one's present condition and what once wishes were true. This discrepancy which causes us to wait for what we most desire, also creates an alteration in our perception of time."

Julie of Light Omega

0:
Light_Life Responds to Your Calls for Light_Julie of Light Omega_photo Johanna Raphael.jpg
Light_Life Responds to Your Calls for Light_Julie of Light Omega_photo Johanna Raphael.jpg [ 143.53 KiB | Viewed 1419 times ]

Post subject: Light: Revealing Perceived Rights
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:38 am 

Light reveals.

Light unveils.

Light opens the way to that which was once unaccessible to the mind and heart.

Claiming the right to act out in alignment with the energies of darkness, energies separated from love, is nothing new in our collective embodied histories.

What is new are the energies of Light infusing the planet and our heart's and mind's in ways previously unknown.

With the advent of the increasing energies of Light comes revelations previously covertly and overtly hidden in our heart's and mind's.

A Planetary Collective History:
Claiming the 'Right' to Act Out in Alignment with the Energies of Darkness.

The energies of darkness are energies which are separated from the energies of Love. Just as the energies and actions associated with Light can be observed by the human heart and mind, so too can the energies and actions of darkness be observed by the human heart and mind. The energies separated from love can be insidious. These energies can enter our mind's, and our heart's effecting and affecting how we, as free willed souls, choose to interact with each other. These energies can effect groups simultaneously, as well as nations.

As the energies of Divine Light increase in intensity, each of us as embodied soul's, are being directly effected by the high frequency resonances from the Realms of Light.

Being free-willed souls, we have a choice as to what we will do in each unfolding moment with the revelations the energies of Light brings forth about who we are, and about our relationship(s) with each other.

A question to ask in the presence of the revealing energies of Light - "What is our moral obligation, to our selves and each other, to 'check' or become more conscious of energies separated from love which can influence our heart's and mind's in any given moment?"

"How have we been complicit in our unwillingness to alienate those who align with energies separated from love, energies which claim the 'right' towards, hatred, religious intolerance, violence, class discrimination, racial discrimination, gender discrimination, poverty discrimination, the right to shame, kill, rape, destroy, corrupt, desecrate and annihilate - each other, the wondrous species on this planet and the planet itself?"

Revelations associated with the energies of Light brings to each of us opportunities to re-evaluate, as individuals, as states, as nations, as tribes, and as a planetary family, our current, and historical complicity with energies separated from love, either through silence, fear, or our perceived 'rights'.

The following in my spiritual knowing, is just a partial list of what the energies of Divine Light are revealing to us:

Divine Light is revealing our perceived 'right' to engage in actions rooted in energies separated from love.

Divine Light is revealing our perceived 'right' to hate, to bear prejudices, bigotries, and act out in the name of these 'rights'.

Divine Light is revealing our perceived 'right' to control, kill, shame, rape, and desecrate, in the name of Holy Ones.

Divine Light is revealing our perceived 'right' to vent our will upon each other, no matter the cost in lives and miseries.

Divine Light is revealing our perceived 'right' to wage war upon each other.

Divine Light is revealing our perceived 'right' to dominate, cheat, manipulate, and rule as despots and dictators.

Divine Light is revealing our perceived 'right' to starve the poorest amongst us, allow cholera and other diseases to run rampant upon those who are suffering.

Divine Light is revealing our perceived 'right' to take away the securities of home, health, education, and fair pay in the name of profit for the few.

Divine Light is revealing our perceived 'right' to steal the resources of another, the resources of the planetary family, and the resources of the beloved earth itself in the name of profit and ideologies.

What shall we choose as a collective of embodied souls in the presence of these Light filled revelations?

Shall we awaken to the historical and current energies of tyranny which we have imposed on each other, tribes, nations, sects, and the planet with open minds and hearts, with a willingness to humble ourselves and re-evaluate our relationships with each other and the planet?

Divine Light shall reveal all.

Bear with planetary family. Bear with.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Sacred Properties of Divine Light
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:01 pm 

0:
Light_ Sacred Properties of Divine Light_ Johanna Raphael copy.jpg
Light_ Sacred Properties of Divine Light_ Johanna Raphael copy.jpg [ 143.81 KiB | Viewed 1356 times ]

"...The purification of the individual and of the planet operates according to similar principles and the healing that is made possible through both is the same. Light intensifies in its potency, creating a separation between energies of light and darkness. The darkness, once separated, moves from a dormant state into the light of awareness where it can be seen, and felt, and released into the infinite light of God. During this passage, things that were held in the body because they were too painful to feel – things that may have manifested as longstanding physical or emotional symptoms – may intensify in their level of activity while at the same time becoming available to our awareness again. On a planetary level also, things that were latent within human consciousness are now more readily acted out upon the world stage because what was hidden is now revealed, and what has become more conscious has a greater possibility for becoming active in its expression. The purification that is taking place in a general sense means that people will feel more – that things will come up more frequently and with greater intensity on all levels in order to be healed. This is the result of the greater efficacy of light upon the earth, and though its immediate result may be disturbing in certain respects, it is simultaneously creating the possibility for greater freedom of people everywhere to live in love, in peace, and with a sense of unity with all of life.

The increased possibility for dealing with formerly concealed or dormant energies that are now making themselves known, creates entirely new possibilities for healing at this time."

Healing Into Light - The Purification Of Individuals And Of The Earth
http://www.worldblessings.com/healing-into-light.html

Post subject: As The Light Reveals
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:10 pm 

As the Light continues to reveal that which has been hidden and separated, remember that the revelation itself is part of the the process of healing and purification.

Compassion involves suffering with - bearing with.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Healing of the Nation: Unifying the United States of America
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:54 am 

0:
We Are Healing the Past in the Present.jpg
We Are Healing the Past in the Present.jpg [ 139.32 KiB | Viewed 1343 times ]

I pray that the recent revelations of Light releasing into the national consciousness and heart, of our well known and too often denied, history of hatred of other, bigotry, suffering, torture, enslavement, and genocide, extends towards our First Nations brothers and sisters.

To truly celebrate the unity of the United States of America all must be revealed, all must be acknowledged to be healed.

We will as a united peoples, find the way through our heart's to heal the injustices of the past. Love will find the way.

Post subject: Experiences of Truth Revealing Itself Can Be Messy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:03 am 

There are times as the self reveals the coverings of it's soul, that the truth which comes through is messy.

Compassion, empathy, and love 'meeting' at times, these messy truths, provide the platforms for greater introspection and healing.

A time is coming forward for all, in which the cover of the persona will no longer be able to conceal that which is separated from Light and the soul's truth.

It will be messy. It already is.

Bear with.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: "Acts of Nobility and Kindness" - Light Omega Newsletter
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:08 am 

"...The world of light, of nobility, and of kindness, all emanating from the greater presence of the soul within the human heart, is expanding now, but we will not know about it if we believe the picture of the world that is being presented to us through the prism of fear and disorder. From this picture, we will only absorb the need to maintain self-protection and separateness. If, however, we look into our own motivation, and seek to practice nobility and kindness in our thoughts and speech on a daily basis, we will begin to see the potential of this being returned to us a thousandfold.

This is the world we wish to create, and we must take responsibility for our own willingness and and our own capacity to do so. The life of the world that we create lies within us, not just outside us."

May all beings be set free from illusion to find the way to their own heart of love. Amen, and Namaste.

With all blessings - Julie of Light Omega

Read the entire newsletter here:

"Acts of Nobility and Kindness" from the Light Omega Newsletter, No. 30 - Special Edition.
http://lightomega.org/NLC/20170816-News-No.30.html

Post subject: How I Found The Way To Make My Inner Pain Stop
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:47 pm 

A personal revelation of my spiritual journey healing inner pain:

I have known pain. Intimately. For years.

My pain was an inner pain, unseen by most, with me day and night, wherever I went my inner pain was with me.

As a teen, the pain became so great that it turned into protective anger. Smart remarks, back-talking, angry diatribes, angry melt-downs,running away, wanting to die, all fed by the unseen inner pain I carried. As the years went by, the pain left me feeling isolated, lonely, unloved, unseen, unheard, diminished, and feeling unworthy. I did not know who I was beyond the pain I felt.

On the outside I seemed like a person who was a lot of fun. Often the fun was fueled by alcohol. So much so that alcohol became a daily crutch to push away the pain, and create the false reality of being the life of the party. Eventually, the daily doses of happiness in a bottle brought out the pain, now in a form of deep depressions and melancholies. Still, I pursued the dream of a pain free life through happy adventures, I travelled and met new people, married, but the old pain was still there, a wound weeping deep in my heart.

Eventually the pain turned into a desire to finally bring an end to the pain. I did not know how to be in the world, how to fit in, all I knew in my secret hours and dark nights, was a crippling inner pain, which I could not stop. I tried to stop the pain, and in the end, could not follow through. The years moved forward, my seeking to eliminate the pain, bringing in the end, more sadness, a sense of brokenness, and inner despair.

Eventually my body could not handle the alcohol any more, and at a young age, I sobered up. Now, here I was in my late 20's sober and alone with the pain, which was now raw and oozing depression. Even still, I did all that I could to stay sober, and read (it was the birth of the self-help movement at the time), books on spirituality and healing inner pain. I did inventories of all aspects of my life, I did affirmations, I did cleansing rituals, prayers, mantra's, followed instructions I found in books for a bliss filled happy life, and the pain, a deep wound within my heart, was still there. Nothing seemed to heal my heart. How about another marriage? Nope, that did not work. How about more twelve step meetings, more helping others in pain? Nope, the wound within my heart would not heal.

In the 1990's I met a woman who introduced me to my spiritual Teacher, whom I now call my Beloved, Julie. When I first met Julie, she frightened me because she could see my pain. The very thing I had been longing for most of my life, for my pain to be seen, frightened me. I would come to see Julie on weekends, and then disappear, lost again in the pain I was familiar with, frightened of a future without the pain I so longed to let go of.

A few years later I moved to the area where Beloved Julie lived and began to see her more, and to actively participate in Gatherings and other sacred events. I began to learn of the Purification Process.

Then something amazing happened, the pain got worse. My suffering became more acute. My life fell apart. Everything i thought I knew about spirituality became useless. I found myself experiencing years of facing that which I had longed to heal and avoided at all costs, my deep inner pain - my heart's wounds.

These events also occurred during a time when the energies of separation were more deeply entrenched and empowered than they are today which seemed in retrospect to magnify the pain. For those entering the Purification Process now, the advent of Light is intensifying the frequencies of healing in ways never before seen or experienced, a blessing which I can appreciate.

In time, as I went through, endured, prayed, and lived the Purification Process my life began changing, subtly at first.

My first experiences of healing, came through my relationship with Beloved Julie. Julie taught me about love. She was the most loving, compassionate, firm in boundaries, immensely spiritual, and wisest person I had ever known. She taught me how to love myself, and in turn how to love others. She embodied love, I hungrily learned all I could from her about love. Julie taught me to trust again. She taught me how to trust myself, she taught me how to trust God as I understand God, she taught me how to trust in my soul, to trust in the inner guidance which came through me, and eventually to trust in life - however it presented itself. Julie guided me on how to heal my fraught relationship with my Mother, of whom I now have a mutually loving, sweet, and tender relationship with.

The Purification Process helped me to stop the pain of the wounds of my heart. Not through ending my life, not through numbing myself, not through pretending to be something I was not. The Purification Process peeled back and revealed, all the layers of pain which was preventing my heart from healing, which was causing the wounds in my heart to never close. The Purification Process helped me to find the truth of who I am, an ongoing process to be sure. The Purification Process taught me about energies, and consciousness, and the soul. The Purification Process helps me daily in remembering who I am, not by forgetting, but through remembering and giving thanks for the healing(s) which have come forth. Most of all, the Purification Process has stopped the pain. For this I will be eternally grateful.

with love,
Johanna

If you wish to know more about the Purification Process:

FROM LIGHT TO LIGHT
The Purification Process by Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/From-Light-to-Light.html

PATHWAYS OF LIGHT
http://lightomega.org/PathwaysofLight.html

List of All Light Omega Resources:
Teachings, Videos, Podcasts and more.
Light Omega Site Index
http://lightomega.org/Site-Index.html

Post subject: Healing the Nation: Believing In The Power Of Healing Light
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:10 pm 

Healing the Nation
Believing In The Power Of Healing Light

I read a twitter post by the President earlier today, since amended in spelling. The President was speaking of healing and used the spelling 'heel' for heal.

When I saw the spelling I perceived a glimpse into the humanity of the President. It has come to me since, that perhaps the many will help to heal the few. Perhaps our heart as a nation is big enough, strong enough, to believe in the power of healing and bring about the healing of the nation and our collective destiny. For all. Not just for those we feel empathy with, but for those we feel defended against.

I shared with someone earlier today that perhaps we should pray for the healing of hatreds and bigotries and for the softening of hardened hearts. This person surprised me and told me that those who are emboldened to share their hatred are born that way or brought up that way, and that they will never change.

And I knew within a second of hearing these thoughts that they were not my thoughts. My heart did not feel that those whose hearts are covered and hardened cannot find their own inner light which is always within.

The President just wrote a few more tweets on his personal account - this is the first time since his inauguration that I perceive he is trying in these few moments, to grasp that there is a will of We The People and he seemed to have said as much. Perhaps the President is testing the waters, I say "jump in Sir we can do this".

WE THE PEOPLE are the heart of the nation, and I believe our heart's collectively are large enough and strong enough to bring about what many feel is impossible, and may look at times, messy as it unfolds - the redemption of truth, the redemption of who we are individually and as a nation.

My heart is the heart of the holy fool, and as such, I will continue to believe the impossible is possible when it comes to the hardest of hearts and the power of healing Light.

I will continue to pray for the opening of minds, and the softening of hearts.

Will you join me?

with love,
Johanna

"…This whole business of demonization, I’ve been deeply concerned about it, because it does not locate the good in people. It gives up on people. And you see that most especially in the right and the left. I have been very concerned about the demonization that comes out of right-wing communities and also the demonization that I’ve heard on the left. And it comes from the same source of displaced whiteness. So I think that there is, at the heart of this business of finding something good in people and not giving up on anyone and not writing anyone’s obituary until they no longer have breath in their bodies, is very problematic today. And I have had deep problems with the anger, the vitriolic rage that has come out of the right and the left — and I never thought I would say this — and the only safe landing space seems to be in the middle. [laughs] And I think we should really think about that. I do believe that we’re witnessing something that we need to pay real attention to."

Where does it hurt? Ruby Sales
https://onbeing.org/programs/ruby-sales ... s-it-hurt/

Note from Johanna:

Dear Readers, this posting is by no means an endorsement of the 'many sides' statement made by our President in response to the violence in Charlotttesville, VA.

I am in my heart, a devoted follower of the principles of peaceful protesting embodied by Mahatma Ghandi and the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Peace. Love. Unity. Justice. These are energies which I seek to fully embody on my spiritual journey.

Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 103  Next