It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 103  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: The New Earth Has Arrived
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:02 pm 

0:
The-New-Earth-Julie-LightOmega.jpg
The-New-Earth-Julie-LightOmega.jpg [ 95.39 KiB | Viewed 1241 times ]

We live with degrees of separation between us that are invisible to us because they are part of our perception of the air itself that exists between one body and another. Yet, this invisible ‘air’ is part of a construction of reality based on human history that is the ‘Old Earth.’ It is an Earth in which no matter how many friends we may have or how skilled we are in the conventions of social discourse, each one of us feels fundamentally alone.

The New Earth is not like this, beloved ones. It involves a radical shift in perception. Instead of air as space, there is the body awareness of us all being on a common journey together. Instead of feeling alone, there is the physical sense, beyond thought, of having been born out of the same womb of the Cosmic Mother.

All of life will change, beloved ones, as a result of this new perception.

For the moment, bask in the knowledge that the New Earth has already arrived, and try to feel that “everything is relationship.”  All else will come in time.

With deepest blessings - Julie

Post subject: Dimensional Awareness
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:28 pm 

Dimensional Awareness

Dimensional awareness is found within. Everything we need to expand in dimensional awareness is within us waiting to be discovered.

Post subject: Revealed To Be Healed
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm 

What Has Been Hidden - Revealed To Be Healed

What was previously hidden, or just beneath the surface of awareness is being revealed. Old wounds, old pains, festering emotional and psychological schisms and the energies which create conflict and discord are being brought forth - to be healed in the Light.

Perceiving life as a journey to wholeness and awakening consciousness held in the arms of Divine Love, redeemed by the sacred energies of Light during these times of divisiveness and daily drama may seem to be Pollyannaish. Yet if one chooses to hold this way of perceiving life in the presence of the oppositional and chaotic energies which we witness manifesting each day, we can create new possibilities of being 'with' what is unfolding with awareness and with less stress.

All is being held in the arms of the Divine.

Post subject: Realized In Reflection
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:45 pm 

Realized In Reflection

Recently, I posted about posting on a silent forum. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=117&start=192 Since then, I have been blessed with insights as to what my purification issues are and were at the time I began posting on this forum. What was reflected the strongest to me were the difficulties I experience in being able to be present and communicate in ways my heart longs to. See Wednesdays With Johanna. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

During the time I posted on the OEA forum in 2013, every portal of entry of my energetic and physical boundaries were breached. Every portal of entry which the darkness could manifest chaos was breached and I had at the time little strength to withstand the attacks, let alone be there for others who came to the forum and wanted to interact with me.  A tsunami of energies of opposition was experienced with an intensity previously unknown - and I have known intense energies!

Five years of waiting and surrendering and what I hoped was an opening - where I thought I might be able in the presence of oppositional energies participate in discussions and sharing, was alas, was a longing manifesting and not yet a reality.

In reflection I recognized apologies are called for from my heart, and I want to share with those who sought to interact with me in those early days on this forum that if you ever felt slighted, or hurt by my actions or words, I apologize deeply and thank you for being you and standing in your truth.

If you read the posts on Wednesdays with Johanna you will see the energies which I was enduring of which I elaborated upon in the Teachings by Julie I shared and how I shared of the chaotic boundary experiences I was trying to move through in my postings.

As I recently read through these posts, the energies of that time flowed through me again, albeit with less intensity, and yet I could feel the pain of what I was enduring and feel the grief of what was lost and in that particular space in time and unexpectedly, the joy of what is coming to be.

In hindsight, I can see that everything is as it meant to be. The silence on this forum is as it is meant to be at this time. I thought something was 'wrong', actually all is being held by the Divine. I am where I am meant to be in these unfolding moments in time. When more is possible, when I can converse without energies getting into my interactions then I will know that the energies of the New Earth are manifesting more fully through me.

Until then, I will, because posting and sharing the Teachings of Julie and my experiences growing in the Light are so dear to me, continue to post with a joyful and hopeful heart for that which is coming forward.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: First Prayer for The New Earth
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:42 am 
A message from Julie:

Dearest Beloved Ones,
The first two prayers for the New Earth came to me this week.
I share this with you with deepest love. Julie

A Prayer

Let freedom arise in every heart,
   the freedom of the soul’s being.
   Let the bright flame of the Divine that is the truth of each soul find the way open to come forward into full manifestation.
   Let the precious gift of freedom to be oneself overcome all that would prevent it,
   so that one with freedom and one with the soul, all may live in peace.

May this prayer of my heart set all beings free.

Last edited by Johanna on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: The I Am Presence Is Here
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:47 am 

0:
I Am here-Julie-LightOmega.jpg
I Am here-Julie-LightOmega.jpg [ 43.64 KiB | Viewed 1221 times ]

Post subject: The Second Prayer of The New Earth - Let All Beings Praise
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:52 am 
A message from Julie:

Dearest Beloved Ones,

The first two prayers for the New Earth came to me this week.
I share this with you with deepest love. Julie

Let All Beings Praise

Let all beings praise the One who has created all.
Let all beings exult and shout with joy that the One that is All has made itself known upon the Earth and within every heart.
Let this be the testament of truth that all shall live by -
that there is only One,
that there is always One,
and that this One is here.

Post subject: A Vision For All From Beloved Julie of Light Omega
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:38 pm 

A vision for all, and will be a scroll on one of the walls of the Village of Light Ashram Meditation Hall.

With deepest blessings - Julie

[
0:
Sacred-Banyan-Vision-for-Beloved-Julie.jpg
Sacred-Banyan-Vision-for-Beloved-Julie.jpg [ 47.3 KiB | Viewed 1190 times ]

I sat beneath the vault of Heaven, and Heaven was no longer separate from the Earth, but one with the Earth and with its sounds and it’s life. And this one vault of Heaven-Earth was my body, and I was in it and was it, not as a physical body but as that which joined all together.

2-9-18

Last edited by Johanna on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Trusting Love and Trusting God's Plan For The Earth
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:58 am 

The times ahead are times of great jubilation and celebration, but they are also times that will bring great suffering and hardship.  It is a matter of knowing that God is with all those who suffer and that the hardship can be gotten through by trusting love and by trusting God’s plan for the earth.  These two forms of trust will be strong enough to carry the heart in safety through the difficult times that lie ahead. "

May all be blessed in their knowledge of God’s love.  May all know that the plan for the future of the earth, laid down before the beginning of time, comes into being to create the celebration into light of a sacred and holy planet. 

Amen.

Read the entire Teaching by Julie:
http://lightomega.org/Influence-of-Dark ... sness.html

Post subject: Love and Remaining Faithful In Presence of Adversity
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:18 am 

0:
Love-Remaining-Faithful-Julie-LightOmega.jpg
Love-Remaining-Faithful-Julie-LightOmega.jpg [ 26.09 KiB | Viewed 1193 times ]

Post subject: Love Makes Possible All Things
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:55 pm 

Behold a new Earth arising.
The light within each one is being born.

Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org

Let the reign of love begin.

Let all that is not love be banished forever.

For love makes possible all things.

It brings into reality the total freedom of each individual soul

and the sacred blueprint with which each one was created.

The BOOK OF UNITY - Day 64
~ Voice of the Oneness ~
http://lightomega.org/BOU/Book-of-Unity-Signup.html

THE TIME HAS COME - THE POWER of OUR THOUGHTS

"...The intentionality of Divine planning, at this time, for human beings to move beyond the confines of fear into a more open and expansive way of living is a great gift of Divine love to an awakening earth. As it begins to take hold and affect human consciousness, all the fear-based thinking which people, societies, and nations have held will come to the fore to be exposed, released, and set free, so that those who have held them can be set free.

We, as a transforming planet, are not meant to live on the earth in fear, but only in love. And yet the world has seemingly not allowed this development to take place, except around the edges. Nevertheless, the shift to a non-fear-based society is becoming evident on spiritual levels and will become even more so as the infusion of light grows stronger and erases from perception, the need for self-protection and the need to isolate oneself from the rest of the world.

The time has come to set aside thoughts of fear, and to become more diligent in the ways in which we create thoughts within our own mental house. For we are each here to help carry the earth into her new time, and we are each here to participate in the great awakening of the earth into the next stage of her evolutionary expression."

THE TIME HAS COME - THE POWER of OUR THOUGHTS
http://www.lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Powe ... ughts.html

"WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BELIEVE IN A DIFFERENT REALITY'?"

It means that we have a larger Self and are not composed of just the layer of identity that has many doubts, flaws, and limitations - restrictions that often leave us not knowing what to do.

It means that our higher Self is operating at all times within the planes of pure Spirit, and that it continues on in a pure and uplifted way, even while we, within our human experience, may be feeling quite differently.

It means that we trust that a way can be found to align with our higher Self so that we are less influenced by the lower emotions and can choose what we wish to feel. In all of this, the critical element is believing that we have a CHOICE.

Emotional reality has felt indelible and intractable for as long as we perceived no alternative within ourselves that we could count on. Today, however, the walls between layers and dimensions of the self have become much thinner and more porous. And so we can pray for guidance from the other dimensions of our being and engage in efforts at communication so that we replace whatever we may be feeling on the level of personality with a different option.

Those who deal with self-doubt or self-criticism in a strong way may find it difficult to believe that anything else is possible other than a reiteration of self-blame and an awareness of the mistakes one has made. To get past this, one must be free enough to allow something good to happen. The permission to align with the positive and to release the negative must exist strongly enough so that we can see, and hear, and feel the directives of our higher identity. These directives carry the blueprint of our conscious experience as a soul, minus the deflating or diminishing aspects of our personality-self. If we could but reach toward this level of our being, we would find that we had within ourselves a goldmine of alternative ways of feeling to the ones that seem habitual and that keep us bound and limited.

In the reaching and in the seeking, the energy pathways become stronger, and a greater degree of truth can be found. The choice is up to each and every soul - to become who one is on both a deeper and higher level, or to allow things to remain the same. This is the choice of consciousness and we make it with each breath we take and each decision we make, day by day, throughout our life."

CHOOSING YOUR EMOTIONAL REALITY
http://www.lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Choo ... ality.html

Post subject: Visions of the New Earth Energies
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:26 am 

Visions of the New Earth Energies

Compassion:

It can be so difficult to feel one's divinity embodied.

Even so, the Divine awaits awakening within each of us.

Prayers for the suffering who feel separated from the Divine within.

Prayers for these embodied souls who tend to feel with greater pressure within their hearts,
energies seeking the expression of desecration, mockery, and manipulation.

Without connection to the Divine and our own divinity, suffering can seem meaningless and arbitrary.

Suffering in whatever form it takes, is never meaningless, never arbitrary, always held in the arms of the Divine.

Love:

The word's of the Beloved "Remember love".

Until we become, and extend love, then the suffering of perceiving separation will continue.

Truth:

It is time to embrace the truth of who you are.

Ancient and new Teachings shall become easier to comprehend.

The Infinite Awakening:

The Infinite transforming the embodied.

Beloved, I hear the Voice of the Infinite in the Infinite embodied.

In the silence within I AM.

Love Awakens
http://returnofthechrist.org

link updated 1/9/19

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 103  Next