It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:51 am 

Reply to topic  [ 1247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 104  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: GurujiMa of Light Omega -2023
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:18 pm 

0:
GurujiMa of Light Omega 2023.jpeg
GurujiMa of Light Omega 2023.jpeg [ 51.63 KiB | Viewed 10422 times ]

Hello Dear Readers,

This is a recent photo of GurujiMa of Light Omega.

When I was reflecting on a teaching or quote to accompany this photo the word Love came to me. When I went to GurujiMa's Teachings on the Light Omega website - https://lightomega.org, the following teaching expressed exactly what my heart wanted to share about my own journey with GurujiMa.

with love,
Johanna

The presence of God’s love, has, throughout time, been the agent of healing for all manner of illnesses, conditions, and interior difficulties. Whether the current of love was called by this name or not, its power to reverse conditions that seemed irreversible, and to dissolve conditions that seemed solid and impenetrable, is a testimony to the power of an energy of sufficient strength to bring Creation into being. This same love operates throughout space and time to create the miracles of healing that we know about, and the many that we do not know about.

The force of Divine love is descending, today, from the higher realms into the planes of time and space as part of the inflow of greater light. As a result, all manner of changes will result — both the purging of blocked passages that human beings and society as a whole have contained, and also the elimination from both body and consciousness of those things that individual souls have held within themselves that have been unresponsive to healing efforts in the past.

Many souls carry ancient scars within themselves that have been waiting for healing. In the course of time, they have accumulated wounds of various kinds that arise out of human experience, some affecting the heart and mind, and some affecting the soul itself which carries the imprint of deeply felt pain. When it happens that a profound loss or trauma occurs which the heart and mind cannot absorb nor the soul release, then that trauma or wound may be carried from lifetime to lifetime, waiting for the time when its release will finally become possible.

Sometimes, when similar conditions to those in which the wounding occurred are able to repeat themselves with a more loving outcome, it can happen that the heart and soul may finally be soothed and healed. However, it also happens, at times, that conditions cannot readily be repeated due to the singular nature of their initial occurrence, and so the one who bears the soul-imprint of trauma must wait longer for a great enough love and light to be felt so that the soul can finally be set free from the wound it is carrying.

In order to do this, love of a powerful nature is needed — of a kind that can heal all wounds, bind up all that is broken, and restore and make new that which has felt lost or abandoned. These are the essential properties of Divine love — a love that is more than the human emotion that derives from it. Indeed, such love is a force that can heal anything, and within its embrace, all that is not love must melt away and disappear.

Those who have been in the presence of such a force, even for a moment, know the power it contains to alter all pre-existing inner circumstances. Yet, for true and permanent healing to occur, the experience of such love must be contained within body, heart, and mind, rather than be allowed to slip away as conditions of mistrust, self-hatred, or doubt take over. Where these tendencies are strong, the inner work must be done to free the psyche from the corrupting influence of such emotions. However, where pain has been carried for a long time, it is sometimes difficult to accomplish this inner work, and it takes love of a particularly strong kind to overcome the inner deficiencies which were not able to be dissolved by the particular efforts toward healing.

Today and tomorrow, healing through love is being made more possible by the great influx of light descending from the higher planes to the lower. This light is in the air we breathe, in the earth we walk upon, and is present more abundantly in every other soul. As light increases upon the earth, so too, will the presence of Divine love increase, until it has done away with those aspects of darkness that seek to minimize its presence.

We may ask why this is happening now, and the answer is that it is time for it to happen, for it has been so ordained by Divine intention. It is time for the power of redemption through love to be revealed. The love that heals may come silently and invisibly at first, only making itself truly known when its maximum effects have been achieved. Yet, even in silence and under cover of other energies that may temporarily mask it, Divine love will become an agent and force for healing that will liberate mankind from the darkness it has carried and change the face of human life forever. May it be so. Amen.

The Healing Function of Divine Love
GurujiMa
https://lightomega.org/writing/divine-l ... reviously/

Post subject: The Escalating Violence in Gaza and Within
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:21 pm 

Update - November 2, 2023
The Escalating Violence in Gaza and Within

Dear Beloved Ones,

There is a pattern of escalating violence that is occurring in Gaza as Israel's military incursion draws deeper into the more densely populated areas where Hamas militants are thought to be hiding out. This escalating violence which is injuring and taking the lives of many civilians is being justified in terms of Israel's right to self-defense. However, there are international laws which govern the protection of civilians even in war time, and most countries acknowledge these laws.

Similarly, for those among us who may be vulnerable to energies of anger, hatred, and rage, there can also be arising justifications for the outbreak of violence, even while the deeper self knows, in many cases, that these justifications are not valid or true. Such justifications have given rise to increasing mass shootings in the United States, to increased personal threats against both major and minor figures in public life, and to outbreaks of violent behavior within the more intimate setting of one's family and home.

Beloved Ones, all of this is deeply regrettable, for it is fueled by forces that are disrespectful of human life and its value, which, at the same time, have denigrated the value of love to a significant degree.  In the face of this, we need to see clearly how 'darkness' (which is a word for these tendencies) is gaining prominence in action and visibility, while knowing that this is part of the historical time we are living in, a time of a great purification of the Earth and of all of her inhabitants.

To navigate through this time, one must find both the place of prayer and trust in the divinely ordained outcome of this upsurge of darkness, while at the same time endeavoring to limit or curtail its expression where possible. Our trust is needed to know that this is a stage in human evolution, and that its outcome will be a changed morality for the planet as a whole, one that bears the imprint of love for all beings, held within the oneness of all.

There are many today whose hearts are heavy with the weight of the suffering that is taking place. This is understandable. Yet, within the divine heart that beats within each one, the rays of a new day are already shining, and the past pain and even of horror has receded into the background. May you be able to hold these two perspectives within your own heart as you endeavor to navigate these very challenging times. With deepest love and blessings - 

GurujiMa and Those Who Serve the Light

INVITATION TO JOIN ATMA BHAVAN

Atma Bhavan
Dwelling place ('bhavan') of the one Breath ('atma'), 
the divine Essence that lives in all. (Hindu, Sanskrit)

'Atma Bhavan' is the home of our sacred community email list where prayer requests can be made, life-events and transitions shared, and announcements found of new or forthcoming ashram events. It is an intimate sharing of the Light Omega community.

If you would like to receive Atma Bhavan's messages or have a prayer request that you would like to share, please sign up here.
https://lightomega.org/get-involved/community-email/

Post subject: Hello Dear Readers - November 6, 2023
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:55 pm 

Hello Dear Readers,

Recently, the energies of love and light gifted to me have been in service internally. Due to this internal work, I have not had much to express creatively. Of course visions are still coming through often concerning the intense energies which are rising, and in some cases, being expressed planetary-wide instead of contained and transformed by the Light.

Here are two new groupings of the visions I have received with one excerpt from each:

A Grief Beyond Bearing:

The Cruelties of Empires Collapsing

WWJD?

Born in Palestine – Bethlehem.
Raised in Palestine – Nazareth.
Gathered disciples in Palestine – Galilee.
Preached in Palestine – died in Palestine.

*WWJD? What Would Jesus Do?
A bygone era Christian slogan of compassion and love.

Ethno-political Orthodoxies:

The Hecatombing of the Palestine Peoples.

Eliciting Agreement For Mass Slaughter:

Those feelings of compassion, empathy, and sorrow you are feeling,
let us ‘explain’ – these emotions are really signs
that you are being manipulated – taken advantage of.

Love defined as darkness and darkness defined as light.

If you wish to view all of the visions within these groupings please visit:
2023 - Arising In Light
https://returnofthechrist.org/arising-in-light/

Perhaps? A few of you Dear Readers might wonder why I do not write about a ceasefire. The visions which come forth tell me that this concept is not acceptable to those who have influence as to stopping to violence nor to those participating in the violence. Nor does one need to receive visions to be aware of this.

My intuitions and understandings of the energies? We are witnessing energies being released which are associated with the supremacist perception of the divine right of rulership which has brought forth thousands of years of intense suffering and sorrow which the holy Planet Earth is releasing as Her Light increases.

What we are also witnessing being expressed in both action and inaction, are very old energies which are an integral part of no longer viable concepts concerning governing and consciousness of dismissing the planetary voice of the peoples as well as paradigms collapsing. I perceive, and have heard/read, that those who are suffering feel our compassion and love, and feel the Grace of being seen in their sufferings.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: WEDNESDAY'S WORDS OF LIGHT - Unshakeable
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:09 pm 

0:
Light-Omega-Wednesday-Words-Light-image.png
Light-Omega-Wednesday-Words-Light-image.png [ 212.99 KiB | Viewed 10398 times ]

Light Omega

WEDNESDAY'S WORDS OF LIGHT

November 8, 2023

~ a weekly offering of light from GurujiMa ~

Unshakeable

Let the winds blow, and the

storms come in their fierceness,

for the place within you that is

unshakeable shall not be moved.

It is stronger than brick,

stronger than steel,

stronger than the strongest force

that man can create.

For it is made out of soul,

and is that which cannot be touched,

or harmed, or changed in any way.

It is who you are at your deepest core.

It is where you are going

and the place you have never left.

GurujiMa
https://lightomega.org

Post subject: New Visions - November 10 and November 12, 2023
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:28 pm 

Hello Dear Readers,

I am for the foreseeable future, (please pardon the unintentional pun), posting the group heading of visions and one excerpt from each:

Visions Of The Executors of Death and Darkness:

A dispelling of all illusions, laying bare with each target strike,
the depths, the depravity of which humanity can become one with.
No mercy. Mo mercy.
Tears mocked.
Suffering and torturous actions righteously justified.

The Disconsolate Heart Weeps

Someone took our lives today, did you hear
our terror stricken screams, the bombs of death, and sniper fire?
Pleas of the peoples of mass homicide?
The terrorized? The occupied?
Water and food deprived?
Sons and daughters of historical apartheid,
generations of disproportionate violence applied,
rights and freedoms denied,
collateral sacrifice intensified,
collective loss of life a genocide – no where to hide,
vengeance misapplied,
miseries and trauma decried,
mercy, public-spiritedness, and compassion demonized,
humanity traumatized,
our Light will Rise.

If you wish to view all of the visions within these groupings please visit:
2023 - Arising In Light

All blessings Dear Readers. Prayers for the collective sufferings of millions planetary wide. Hug someone you love, be nice to a stranger, remember, remember, remember... Love.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Prayers for the Suffering - The Hospital Sieges
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:11 am 

Prayers for the Suffering - The Hospital Sieges

Blessings Dear Readers,

There is something you can do for the living who are under siege and slowly dying. Dear Readers, you can pray, you can light candles of remembrance, and if your faith and heart are strong enough, you can choose to not turn away from the ongoing suffering and sorrows. You can choose to hold those who are suffering with love. You can allow your tears to flow for those losing their lives and those losing their humanity.

Do not allow the energies of darkness to cover the Light of your hearts Dear Readers.

with love,
Johanna

“…The past few hours have been the most catastrophic for Gaza’s northern hospitals, which include Al-Shifa, Al-Quds Hospital, Rantisi Hospital for Pediatrics, and Nasr Hospital in Gaza City, and the Indonesian Hospital in the north, which was targeted last week with shelling and “firebelts” meant to force medical staff, patients, and refugees to evacuate.”

...The Mahdi maternity hospital in northern Gaza was also targeted with bombardment and shelling. People who stood near windows were shot by Israeli snipers, while Israeli drones hovering overhead targeted anything that moved in the hospital’s courtyard, even medical teams, who were trapped inside.

...A Gaza government spokesperson yesterday said that Israeli army snipers stationed in nearby buildings have shot a patient in his bed through the window, in addition to a maintenance worker who tried to rewire hospital electrical lines in an attempt to restore power to a part of the hospital. The same government source stated that a group of medical staff attempted to leave the hospital while waving white flags and made their way to the hospital’s main entrance, but that drones also targeted them directly, killing most. Those who survived the initial blast lay on the ground for hours, bleeding to death and screaming for help, until they, too, died. 

...The medical system in northern Gaza has subsequently collapsed. No hospital or medical center is operational. The likely hundreds of thousands of civilians who have remained in the north now have no place to seek treatment for their wounded, which pile up daily.

And they have been met with the same treatment as the hospital staff. When someone attempts to move and flee south, they are shot or bombed where they stand. “

Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) reported a similar incidents, quoting the testimony of Dr. Mohammed Obeid at Al-Shifa:

“We’re on the fourth floor. There’s a sniper who attacked four patients inside the hospital. One of the patients has a gunshot wound directly in his neck, and he is a quadriplegic, and the other one [was shot] in the abdomen. ”

The death of Al-Shifa Hospital, the last bastion of humanity in northern Gaza
People are dead on the streets as hospital staff hear people crying for help after being shot at. When medical workers attempt to go out and save them, they are also targeted and killed. No one is left to document the scale of the genocide.

https://mondoweiss.net/2023/11/the-deat ... hern-gaza/

Update: November 14, 2023:

Dear Readers, I was lead to these two interviews with Frank Barat, both Nurit Peled and Ilan Pappe are Wisdom Keepers:

Nurit Peled - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ5XEhXyVq4
Ilan Pappe - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5tgUUPZu7Y

Post subject: I Am A Part Of Ancestral Colonization
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:38 am 
I Am A Part Of Ancestral Colonization

Dear Readers,

Recently, whilst having experiences of a deeper realization of what colonization is, how it expands, and how colonization disinherits Indigenous Peoples, I have come here today to acknowledge that previous posts I have written in the past on this Forum, were unconsciously, a continuation of participating in colonization consciousness. I wrote that my ancestors were immigrants who came to the Untied States of America after the brutal slaughter of the Indigenous Peoples, and therefore were not a part of the suffering. And whilst this was and is true, my ancestors were part of, as a a colonization movement, even if it was due to their seeking to escape suffering, of colonization expansion.

I profoundly apologize to the First Nations Peoples, for my and my ancestors participation in the occupation of your lands, in the name of freedom, which to this day, continues to inflict suffering and the stifling of true freedom on the First Nations People. I apologize for any pain my unconscious ignorance brought forth.

In my ignorance I did know know, even as this is so, I ask for forgiveness for myself as a child of colonization, and for my ancestors. I hope that the knowing that for many years, even as I my mind was unaware, and did not know, that my soul was aware of the profound ongoing sufferings of the First Nation Peoples - the Peoples who lived here for 12,000 years before the Puritans came to the 'empty lands' and the Indigenous First Peoples which individuals such as Custer and other, emboldened by our government, 'cleared' through genocidal slaughter and cruelty.

The United States of America continues to occupy and punish Native Americans. The irony of those shouting that they are the only people deserving of living here, using slogans such as "get out of our country" is not lost on me.

On what Americans traditionally celebrate as Thanksgiving Day, I will give thanks through prayer for the possibility of forgiveness, and mourn for First Nations People - the Indigenous Peoples of this land their ancestors who suffered so brutally, and whose generations continue to suffer, hidden away in 'reservations - camps'.

with love,
Johanna

"...Great compassion is needed 
in the presence of this sense of lack,

for compassion is the balm of healing

for all who do not know what they 
have not yet learned.

This compassion must be real and deep,

lifting one out of the space of accusation

into the space in which learning is accepted.

Then, the self can say to the self:

"Yes, my love. You did not know what

you could not know.

You did not know what you had
to wait to know."

What I Did Not Know
Wednesday's Words of Light
GurujiMa

Post subject: WEDNESDAY'S WORDS OF LIGHT - Sun of Hope
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:16 am 

0:
Light-Omega-Wednesday-Words-Light-image.png [ 212.99 KiB | Viewed 10312 times ]

Light Omega

November 15, 2023

Sun of Hope

There are babies dying in the hospitals of Gaza,

and parents who have watched 
their children go hungry.

In the face of tragedy, the heart must open.

It must open so those who suffer 
are never left alone.

Yet, the tragedy of life is not all 
that life offers.

It also offers a sun of hope.

This sun must be seen, even while its rays 
appear eclipsed,

for its presence is chasing away the darkness.

And just as the physical sun overcomes 
the darkness of night each day,

so, too, shall the sun of hope overcome all darkness, 

and so, too, shall the world be redeemed 
by light.

GurujiMa

Post subject: Checking In
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:50 pm 

Hello Dearest Readers,

Recently, i have been blessed through a fuller immersion of sacred work which involves deeper inner reflection and prayer, rather than outer expressiveness.

I will be writing again as soon as I perceive the guidance to do so.

Even as this is true, I wanted to check in and let those of you who might follow these posts, that I am well, receiving visions, praying, lighting vigil candles for those buried in mass graves, and praying with my ancestors for forgiveness. For some this may seem heavy and self-indulgent, yet, if your heart lends towards upholding the suffering, the filling of the heart with the gift of being able to serve, however humbly, is truly a blessing.

The energies have been especially intense, especially the energies of desecration which causes reactions such as seeking cleanliness - seeking to clean the house or my body - to counteract what is flowing through the heart and body, resonating with the corruption of hearts aligned with the energies of malfeasance.

with love,
Johanna

11.29.23 - Checking In II - The Wolf

Hello Dear Readers,

After seven weeks of containing energies separated from love, holding the suffering in prayer, crying, waking up frequently through the night in sorrow, and processing the intense violence perpetrated upon the humanity of the Palestinian peoples, the deep sorrows of my soul which my heart was holding, released in an experience of deep weeping as I was watched a lone surviving wolf losing its mind in the Gaza zoo. Witnessing the penned in animals which were starved and killed broke open a flood of sorrows my heart has been holding in prayer in the presence of unmitigated violence.  When the caretakers would come to feed the animals, soldiers would shoot them.

Seeing this wolf which had descended into madness was too much for this sorrow filled heart. To witness the wolf, a noble creature of freedom, community, and family losing its mind to the madness of human violence and cruelty was just too much after these weeks of watching human beings being desecrated and dehumanized. All blessings to the suffering.

No Alone In Experiencing Intense Sorrow:

Dear Readers, In my long blessed life, I have never heard, nor read so many comments of people sharing how they cannot stop crying as the sorrows filling their hearts is so intense. I have heard adults, calling into talk shows, crying and weeping at the suffering of the helpless. Whilst witnessing this is painful, it is also comforting in the knowing that we are sharing and holding the sorrows of the suffering together, that our humanity is rising in the presence of energies which seeks dehumanize.

A final note. Dear Readers, I have been experiencing challenges in accessing the inner peace of creativity as my neighbors, are again, cutting down old growth trees on their property - as is their right. This is the second time in a year. The sounds of the saws, trees crashing to the ground and the endless grinding, (the trees were saved for milling) has filled this sanctuary for two weeks throughout the day. My heart mourns the loss of so many trees. Since the migration of city peoples into this wooded area during the covid outbreak, I am continually amazed at how those who choose to move into wooded areas, move in and cut down the trees on their property so that, (the aesthetics witnessed after), they can experience more sunlight. The impact on the climate of this area and wildlife will be felt for years.

Prayers for the three young Palestinian students in Vermont cruelly shot as a stochastic response to rampant, media permissive, anti-Muslim and anti-Palesitinian rhetoric.

Prayers for peace Dear Readers. Prayers for peace.

with love,
Johanna

12.1.2023: Peace returns to the wood, as crow surveils the new terrain, squirrels squabble for new nesting. The felling comes to an end. Amen.

Post subject: The Light Of Universal Consciousness Expands
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:35 am 

1:
Extremely-high-energy-particle-detected-falling-to-Earth-TheGuardian.png
Extremely-high-energy-particle-detected-falling-to-Earth-TheGuardian.png [ 224.14 KiB | Viewed 9026 times ]

0:
Amaterasu Particle.png
Amaterasu Particle.png [ 212.87 KiB | Viewed 9026 times ]

Post subject: Recent Group Postings Of Visions
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:47 am 
Recent Groupings Of Visions Posted:

A Call Rising – Remember the Teachings of the Prince of Peace
Setting The People Upon The People:
Verbal, free-wheeling expressions of bile filled rage, as attestation of righteousness.

Forced Wanderings In the Desert:

The Forced Removal Of Perceived Abominations

A Second Forewarning:

Not content with the Wall*, it was time to take all.

*Kosel, Wailing Wall. 
First anchored 2.22.23

Revelations Of Rapture Ready Consciousness:

Occupying The Podia:
Spoon feeding rapture and end-time anxieties.
“Any Day Now.”
Trepidation sermonizing.
For who’s benefit?

The Rising Of The Energies of Wrath Piety:

Wrath Piety:
Wrath piety as the expression of the energies of false purification
unto those deemed as “animals, vermin, depraved”.
The cynical, indiscriminate lash of wrath released upon the perceived unrepentant
as fire – punishing, scourging, eradicating within Nation’s of the Free,
those not made in the image and likeness of their pious punishers.

Unholy Missions:

Woeful:
The rising energies of the great hate coming forward.
All shall be tested by the tenets of Love.
Which shall you choose beloveds?
Which shall you choose?

Wrath Consciousness:

The Antithesis Of The Consciousness Of Love.

Fascism Vengeance Tour:
Reigning hell on Democracy.

2023 - Rising In Light

Post subject: WEDNESDAY'S WORDS OF LIGHT - The Fire Within
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:57 am 
0:
Light-Omega-Wednesday-Words-Light-image.png [ 212.99 KiB | Viewed 9025 times ]

Light Omega

November 29, 2023

The Fire Within

The fire within is the yearning to be free,

the yearning to express that which you are.

It is burning within you,
my beloved holy one,

and within every child of God.

Its flame is diminished by discouragement and

inattention, a giving up of hope.

Do not allow it to be diminished!

Breathe on it!

Awaken it!

Let what was once a burning ember 
become a bright flame.

It is why you are here.

It is why you took birth.

This fire is not anger,

though it has often been converted to that.

It is not violence.

It is the divine flame of love that seeks to join

all with all through each holy one 
becoming themselves.

With blessings, GurujiMa

GurujiMa

Reply to topic  [ 1247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 104  Next