It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: I Found Deep Wisdom and Knowledge In This Interview
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:11 pm 

Rabbi David Feldman of Neturei Karta
speaks about Judaism, Zionism and Palestine. Interviewed by Miko Peled

Why do the most observant Jews in the world reject Israel and call for justice for Palestinians?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSd_eZ5qcbo

Hello Dear Readers,

I found this interview deeply moving and informative. I watched it twice taking deeply into my heart the beauty of the knowledge and wisdom being shared.

with love,
Johanna

1.25.24 - Here is another profoundly knowledgeable interview of historian and professor Avi Shlaim.

Gaza: Cruel Zionism. Past and Present, with professor Avi Shlaim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNg93bLJ ... aZVlEq1mQr

Post subject: Awareness And Honouring: The Sorrows Of WWII
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:33 am 

1:
17-Million-Fell-Victim-to-Nazi-Regime-Statista.png
17-Million-Fell-Victim-to-Nazi-Regime-Statista.png [ 186.86 KiB | Viewed 1053 times ]

Dear Readers,

I share these two charts, there are many more online, of the deaths brought about by the Nazi regime, as well as other regimes during WWII. I share them for our younger Readers as well as all Readers, in order to sanctify and hold all who died and suffered horribly in honor — the beloved souls who left this planet violently during that time.

Colonization is a consciousness which declares that an invading peoples or nations have a right, sometimes labeled as ‘divine’ to take the lands of other peoples and nations, using whatever means necessary to accomplish the fulfillment of one nations needs or euphemistically, their strategic needs or defense.

Nearly 40 millions souls died as a result of the prevailing and widespread consciousness of supremacy and perceived divine rights. And this was only in during the period of WWII. I pray that this consciousness may be healed, and that all the souls who lost their lives during the rise of these malevolent energies of darkness may be held in prayer, in love, and in sanctity.

May the prayer and consciousness of “never again”, apply planetary wide so that all are held in a consciousness of love and respect - safety, no matter creed, religion, political alliances, wealth, or perceived rights of supremacy.

with love,
Johanna

0:
World-WarII-Deaths-Indexmundi.png
World-WarII-Deaths-Indexmundi.png [ 371.09 KiB | Viewed 1053 times ]

Post subject: 14.8 Million
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:13 am 

14.8 Million

Hello Dear Readers,

This writing, along with the previous post has been with me, in my heart, for some time. As energies of Light are expanding, so too is the capability of humanity to hold the sorrows of the past, as a transformational path towards healing.

In this spirit, I share with you something I never knew. That is, that the amount of deaths of the Indigenous peoples of North America from the time of 1492 to the 1900's starting with European colonizers, then the settlers of the United Sates and the United States government murdered-slaughtered an estimated 14.8 million Indigenous peoples.

These lands we now inhabit, and some would justly say, occupy, were brought about by the slaughter of 14.8 millions embodied souls. Have we ever as a nation come to forward to admit our genocidal crimes? Have we ever admitted that we committed genocide against the Indigenous peoples of this country in order to settle-steal the lands often using the divine right of our supremacy?

Meditate if you can Dear Readers upon this - from the time of Columbus's arrival the Indigenous peoples were slaughtered. An estimated five million Indigenous Americans we slaughtered and displaced so that later, children as myself growing up in the 1960's were taught that these wars against the Native populations were necessary so that we could become a beacon on the hill, a Nation of the 'Free', a worldwide representative of freedom and democracy. And what is even more heart-breaking is that the insults and land theft, the poisoning of the lands and the Indigenous peoples have not stopped. If there is a resource to be mined or lands needed to run pipelines, sacred rights or treaties, are ignored,denied, and retracted.

There might be some who will read what I am writing and perhaps feel as if I hate America. As there are trends of seeking to silence those speaking honestly from their hearts about America's history, founding, and how these lands were obtained from the original inhabitants as anti-American sentiment. I share as a spiritual being, and embodied soul who deeply perceives that unless we heal and transform that which we have done in the past to bring harm, death and suffering to 'Others', we shall remain locked in karmic cycles of violence and hatred, eventually turning on each other as these energies proliferate in hearts and minds unaware.

At this point in this sharing Dear Readers, I am not even including, whilst holding dearly, the sorrows and sufferings of the perceived divine right to take Indigenous children from their families and place them in religious boarding schools where everything that was precious to them, was stripped away with extreme forms of violence and cruelty. This too, needs to be held in our hearts if we ever want to heal the violent karma our ancestors brought forth through the genocide of the Indigenous peoples of America.

Even after all of the abuse and violence against the Indigenous peoples of North America, the punishing cruelties unfold today through the ongoing punishment of Native Americans through the long time imprisonment of Leonard Peltier. A man and his peoples who dared to stand defiant against the colonizers of his nation. I find it ironic that the United States committed so much murder, mayhem, outright genocidal slaughter of 14.8 million Indigenous peoples and still needs to punish Native peoples. The punishment cruelly meted out to Leonard Peltier which unfolds to this day, reveals the dark consciousness of perceived supremacy and divine right of this Nation of Freedom and Democracy, for what it truly is without healing and reparations.

It could begin with freeing Leonard Peltier so that he may retire in peace on his native lands, with his people.

May we continue to awaken and most importantly, heal and transform the crimes and sorrows of our past, creating a path forward for a future of peace, respect, dignity, and truth, for all.

with love,
Johanna

1.24.24 - After posting this, a deeper understanding of why celebrations of Columbus were and are, so painful to Indigenous peoples. After his arrival in 1492 to the America's nearly 50 million Indigenous peoples were killed through slaughter and diseases introduced by the Europeans. The death toll was so staggering that a climate event happened from the disappearance of the peoples off of their lands. You can find verification of this online.

The Take: Why is Indigenous activist Leonard Peltier still behind bars
Al Jazeeera

https://www.aljazeera.com/podcasts/2023 ... ehind-bars

Mass Killings of Native Americans
Equal Justice Initiative
https://eji.org/news/history-racial-inj ... americans/

As many as 15 million Native American people are estimated to have been living in North America when Christopher Columbus arrived in 1492. The so-called Indian Wars devastated indigenous people. By the close of the 19th century, fewer than 238,000 Native Americans remained.

Post subject: Prayers For The Beseiged and Starving
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:54 pm 

Dear Readers,

This vision came to me yesterday as I was painting furniture. That is how prophetic visions often come to me, when I am busy using my hands, or driving, or anything which takes my mind out of the process of receiving the visions.

I share this with you because I have witnessed so much violence and carnage of innocent civilians. Horrors which are unforgettable, and yet, tanks shooting at starving people is one step beyond the mania and insanity I have been witnessing with the rest of the planet.

Prayers for the besiege Palestinian peoples, that their sufferings may end soon. And for those perpetrating the atrocities against the Palestinians, who have seemingly lost their sanity, morality, sense of decency, and humanity.

with love,
Johanna

Shadows Of The Sons Of Darkness

Siege Lords:

Sure you can have a small portion of the food you need,
but we cannot guarantee that we will not bomb or shoot
when you try to distribute or access it.

Israeli forces open fire during aid distribution | Al Jazeera Newsfeed

Post subject: Seeing The World Thru Sacred Eyes
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:36 pm 

Seeing The World Thru Sacred Eyes
- GurujiMa

Hello Dear Readers,

Watching the leadership of South Africa in interviews before their appearance at The Hague and during their court presentation has had such a profound effect upon my heart. Yet, it wasn’t until I heard Beloved GurujiMa speak this morning at Satsang, on recognizing the ‘divine flower of self-hood coming into being”, that the words my mind could not access, which my heart was feeling, came into being.

There were two visions which came to me on January 13th which expressed a enlightened version of sacred reality which is coming into being:

As global leaders abandon the rule of law, humanity rises and engages in compassionate solidarity.

Moral Choices:
An oppressed peoples can transform into leaders of moral integrity
or violators of moral integrity and the rule of law.

Even as these visions came to me, the deeper aspect of what my heart was seeking to align with, and the words in which to express what my eyes and ears were witnessing in the peoples of South Africa and their leadership as well as Ireland’s, continued to elude my mind.

Until this morning’s Satsang. These three quotes from GurujiMa’s Satsang talk speak more to a wisdom my mind does not yet encapsulate, of which my heart does and longs to express.

“Seeing the world you exist in beyond your history.
(As a soul or a collective of souls as in a nation or tribe.)

“The past begins to dissolve in its importance”.

“Seeing the Divinity come thru the humanity.”

South Africa, and Ireland’s peoples have known extreme forms of suffering. And, seeing their peoples and leadership expressing not only these moral values, but spiritual values, gives my heart such hope for a future in which the best of humanity comes forward in the full flowering of each of our divine selves.

I would like to mention also, the work of Jewish Voices For Peace and other Jewish groups, their courage, and open-heartedness towards the plight of the Palestinian peoples, as well as the peoples of Yemen, seeking to end the carnage, all of these expressions, imperfect the world deems their actions, all speak to the perception I have been holding of something new which is coming into being, that perhaps what I am witnessing, in these actions and the actions of so many online giving of their time and hearts to those who are suffering, is paraphrasing GurujiMa’s teaching if I may, a “seeing of the Divine coming through the hearts of humanity.”

Yes, as part of my sacred work to date, I often identify the energies of shadow and darkness, and, this is the important part - what I have been longing and waiting for, is the absolute gorgeous gift of being able to witness, see, hear, and partake of the gloriousness which is the heart’s and heart of humanity speaking the truth of who we are as a collective of individual souls embodied on this sacred Earth.

with love.
Johanna

Post subject: It Is Always The Young Who Die For The Wars Of Old Men
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:29 pm 

It Is Always The Young Who Die For The Wars Of Old Men

When the Yemeni peoples interrupted shipping in the Red Sea, all they asked was for the killing to stop in Gaza. They were seeking to stop the bloodshed of innocent civilians. That was their protest.

Imagine if we, the United States of America would have done the same. Stopped sending the bombs that are killing thousands of civilians and billions of dollars in aid which would have effectively stopped the genocide.

Instead, our President doubled down on sending munitions and funds, whilst publicly telling We The People how sorry they were about the deaths, and how they wished Israel could do more to stop the bloodshed. Within an hour of the ICJ ruling concerning the mass killings, our President cut off funding for UNRWA which feeds, and sends medical supplies to the Palestinians based on allegations of infiltration of Hamas by UNRWA workers, doubling down on escalating the suffering. Why did these allegations not come out at the court in the Hague a few weeks ago?

We, the United States and other powerful European nations, responded to the pleas of the Yemeni peoples by escalating the situation. All of these deaths, the destruction, and incredible violence could have been stopped with a permanent ceasefire in Palestine. It was that easy. An easy moral call, filled with integrity and compassion. All the death, the violence, could have been stopped. Those with the power to do so chose not too. Instead, we have been sending more troops over seas, participating not only in the Gaza mission with Israel, but also bombing in other areas of the Middle East. A few weeks ago approximately 1500 New Jersey National Guard troops were sent to Syria. Did you know that Dear Readers?

Did we declare war? Did you know we have been bombing in Iraq again? Did you know we have been bombing in Syria? Do you hear the evangelist religious leaders as well as politicians calling for the United States to bomb Iran?

Did you know that two Navy Seals died a few weeks ago in the Red Sea? Did you know three more service personnel were just killed in Jordan/Syria border with thirty four seriously injured?

Did you ever hear President Biden state to the American people he is sending troops overseas and we are at war?

Did Congress declare war? Are we sending warships and munitions to the Middle East and especially to Israel? Did the American people have a say or were they even told this was our President's war stratagem in an election year?

Guess who gets to die, who lives are sacrificed, as our political leaders once again mire us in war, whilst meddling in the Middle East? Young people. Not the old politicians, not the old religious leaders baying for war. Young people die.

Who are the belligerent actors here? Old men. Those, if you'll pardon me, with one foot in the grave, sending men and women much younger than them to fight a war in the Middle East again, without declaring war, putting them in danger of death and long term injuries.

Since I was a child, I have watched old men send young men (and now women) to their deaths for what? We never seems to learn our lesson, since Vietnam, since Korea, we keep losing wars and precious lives. Wars, which are only won by the munitions companies, their CEO's, shareholders, and private contractors. Remember the record profits of Halliburton for George Bush and Dick Cheney's losing wars in Afghanistan and Iraq? Millions dead and for what?

So here we are again, on the precipice of another war in the Middle East. The warships are there, the troops are there, and the United States along with Great Britain are belligerently escalating tensions. Our citizens will be killed in service, for a war, for a foreign country's political aims and needs, as well as not for the defense needs of our country, but also for defending oil fields and gas fields, and short-cut shipping through the Red Sea. We are thousands of miles away, our citizens will be dying for corporate interests and for another country.

Great Britain is talking about not having enough soldiers and discussing conscription.

Who are our young people dying for? What are they dying for? Who profits?

And lastly, there will be many Americans of a particular religious denomination who will be thrilled with this news of our going to war in the Middle East. The same Christian leaders signing their names to bombs which kill and maim children. Why? Because they believe in essence, we are in the last days and Israel must take over all the lands, from the Jordan (where our soldiers were just killed and injured) to the sea, so that in their warped version of political-religious supremacy, Beloved Christ Jesus will return. (And according to their troubling prophecy accompanying this belief, they clearly state that Jewish people who do not convert to Christianity will be killed.)

I wish people were awakening faster, before so much more blood will be shed. So much loss of our beloved treasure, our fellow citizens.

It is time to ask, "Who is calling for our sons and daughters to die in the Middle East and why?"

with a heavy heart, praying that a miracle of awakening humanity arises in our political leadership,
Johanna

1.29.24 - Grammatical edits.

Post subject: What In The World Is Happeniing To The Planetary Family?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:27 am 

Blessed Earth, for you have waited long for this new light to come to you.
May all awaken now to the truth of Oneness that you are.

GurujiMa
Invisible Sunrise

https://lightomega.org

...The capacity of light to purify the self of darkness and negativity and replace these with light and love is the foundation upon which the purification process rests. This process involves the release of bound energy so that it passes through the consciousness before being released into the greater light.

Incoming impulses of light act magnetically in this regard., drawing out from our tissues and cells those energetic residues that cannot join with the new light and unity. The net result is a clarification of all that remains, and a restoration of greater purity to our total being.

In the presence of purification, there is often a time of turbulence during which mental and emotional energies that have been buried for along time begin to make themselves known. These energies are not our present self. They are what has been carried by the self*, often for a very long time. Our conscious aspirations and intentions my be very different than the energies that are releasing which may contain much more darkness that we are accustomed to viewing within ourselves. The greater intensity of darkness is a result of our finally having exposed to awareness, feelings, thoughts, perceptions, and past wounds that were formerly to difficult for us to face or to deal with. They therefore wore ’stored’ until such times as we could take then out for purposes of healing.

This time of releasing of that which is no longer desirable must be gotten through with a combination of patience, humility, perseverance, and love — all of which allow us to recognize the goodness and liberating quality of the process we are in, which, in the midst of turbulence and intensity, is simultaneously setting us free.

Invisible Sunrise
GurujiMa
Pages 68 -69
Light Omega publishing, 2012

* I’m going to add, if I may, collective self or planetary self, or national or regional selves including tribal selves collectively.

Post subject: Evergreen Teaching Of GurujiMa: The Sweeping Tide of Revenge
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:50 am 

The Sweeping Tide of Revenge
https://lightomega.org/writing/revenge- ... plessness/

GurujiMa  |  September 13, 2004

“An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.” 
~Mahatma Gandhi

Israel, Palestine, Chechnya, now Russia, Afghanistan, Iraq, the United States — the desire for revenge in the name of justice, in the name of national security, often in the name of God, sweeps through nations and peoples, stirring to violent action those who feel they have lost the most at the hands of oppression, at the hands of occupation, at the hands of poverty, or at the hands of terrorists upon homeland soil. Those who have lost the most and who fear losing more, often choose action over waiting; a demonstration of power over helplessness; the isolation of self-defense rather than collaboration with others — all in order to regain control over their lives, to avoid despair, victimization, helplessness.

The choice for revenge is upheld by a current of rage that is a response to hopelessness and helplessness — rage and the desire to take control that grows when it seems that survival is at stake, or if not survival, then the inherent dignity which each human being has the right to claim as their own. Hopelessness and helplessness create a need to turn despair into action, helplessness into power. This is the psychological foundation for action that seeks revenge.

But there is often a seeming moral and spiritual foundation that accompanies the desire for revenge as well, a foundation that appears to justify in terms of higher principle, the taking of human life. This justification comes from the belief that in the battle between good and evil, that God is with one’s own side and ‘the enemy’ is on the other. Thus, there is the vindication of violence against others, built on the idea that God sanctions and upholds those who take life in the name of what is ‘right’, and on the accompanying idea that one’s own perception correctly discerns what God has deemed to be ‘right’.

Violence committed in the name of God is not new. History is filled with it. Nor is it limited to the Middle East. Yet it is an idea that, today, has increasing breadth of application, popping up everywhere, justifying violence everywhere.

The rising tide of revenge that we see in the world around us and that is reflected in the articles below mystifies us. It is as if a ‘lid’ has come off that which had kept contained energies of hatred and destruction, of indifference to the suffering of others, of the desire to pursue one’s own ends no matter what the cost. Something has removed this ‘lid’ and exposed the impulse toward terrible action, terrible tragedy. In human terms, to say that this is a feature of the ‘purification of the earth’ does not seem to do justice to the loss of human life involved, to the cost in human suffering involved, even if it is true.

Now is a time for prayer – for strengthening our own spiritual alignment. It is a time to refuse to fall into the collective energy of fear, anger, or despair, no matter how potently we may feel these around us.

It does not do justice to the pain that family members feel when bombs dropped by American military personnel on terrorist ‘safe-havens’ kill sleeping children.

It does not do justice to the pain felt by loved ones who are notified that a son or husband has been killed in a sudden Iraqi ambush.

It does not do justice to the streets filled with shrapnel and the Palestinian children who have lost arms and legs while walking on these streets, due to sudden incursions by Israeli fighter tanks or planes.

No, the idea of the ‘purification of the earth’ does not do justice at all to the pain involved. Nevertheless, this is what is manifesting as violence increases. It is what causes the ‘lid’ to come off that which used to keep energies of hatred and of destruction more contained. It is what allows the rising into consciousness of the underlying dark side of human motivation. We can weep with those who become victims at the hands of this terrible energy. We must weep. But it is also necessary that we seek to align with the forces of progress, of evolution, and of light, so that in the midst of this great upwelling of human darkness, we can hold this light for ourselves and others.

Now is a time for prayer — for strengthening our own spiritual alignment. It is a time to refuse to fall into the collective energy of fear, anger, or despair, no matter how potently we may feel these around us. Instead, we must pray for the awareness of light to make itself felt everywhere, most particularly, in the midst of our own everyday lives. By holding onto peace within ourselves, by trusting the unfolding purposes of light, we can contribute, even now, to the peace of the world.

Dear Readers,
This Teaching by GurujiMa is as relevant today, as it was written in 2004. That which has not been healed, will be revealed in time, in the presence of the energies of Light, until it is healed consciously.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Giving Helplessness to God - Trusting In Times Of Turmoil
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:34 pm 

There is a connection between helplessness and fear that is habitual, not inevitable, that is based on lack of trust in the Source of life. Giving helplessness to God is the reversal of this and the pathway home.

Giving Helplessness to God
GurujiMa

https://lightomega.org/audio/giving-hel ... hway-home/

Hello Dear Readers,

Years ago, when I was much younger, I would cry and complain about the intensity of the suffering I was enduring. And it was very difficult and painful, and complaining helped, for a moment in the moment, but the energies persisted as well as the limitations, so I needed to learn how to trust God, as I understand God, and I needed to learn how to wait as I endured experiences of helplessness.

Now I share this with you Dear Readers because I perceive we are entering a time of extreme energies rising for the ultimate purposes of healing and transformation, yet, for some, they will seem so destabilizing in the moment, or moments, days - that it will be easy to get caught up in the emotional upheavals, as well as ‘shock’ currents of the unfolding events.

I perceive there will not only be experiences of ‘revealing’ in our own personal lives, but also on the collective level of humanity.

It is so important, as I learned over those years of intense suffering and helplessness, to trust. And, I will tell you through the wisdom gained thru experience, that this is the most difficult thing for the mind and heart to do when it feels as if everything is coming undone or unmoored in our lives. This is spiritual mastery.

Yet the question remains, if these events do come forward as I am perceiving the energies coming forward, what will you do? Will you find your self having tirades and meltdowns, or will you remember my words, will you remember GurujiMa’s teachings? Will you trust, will you wait, will you give whatever pain, shock, trauma, or life limiting event which unfolds before you to God? Will you stay anchored in your light?

with love,
Johanna

If fear is not present, then you’re just in a state of unknowing, and waiting, without fear about “What does this mean?” and “I don’t have to know the answer to this. It’s an unfolding process of knowing. I can wait, and assume that God is holding this, and that what the meaning or the particular unfoldment of this helplessness, will reveal itself.”

Giving Helplessness to God
GurujiMa

https://lightomega.org/audio/giving-hel ... hway-home/

Post subject: Redefining the Narrative - What Is Being Asked Of Us?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:44 pm 

Redefining the Narrative - What Is Being Asked Of Us?

“…If you support zionism and you support Israel, then you must support killing children.”
Alon Mizrahi

Zionism is terrible for Jews too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAxfRLfUVZQ

“...If you demand of me - ‘give me your support for my killing of children’, no, no.”

Alon Mizrahi

Dear Readers,
I have been sharing these video links of various interviews as their teachings have touched my heart deeply and made me aware that there are Jewish people worldwide who are not supporting what is happening in Palestine. There is a rich, compassionate, deeply caring form of Judaism that seems to be getting lost in political narratives and propaganda. This love of the holy is the reasoning behind sharing some of the many wonderful teachings of Judaism I have been learning about.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Light Omega Newsletter - February 2024
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:00 pm 

0:
LightOmega.jpg
LightOmega.jpg [ 39.15 KiB | Viewed 919 times ]

February, 2024

Prayers for the United States of America
No. 1: The Heart of America

The sense of the sacred needs to inform our life as a nation so that we respect each other and the life of the Earth. 
This sense is not partisan, nor does it have to do with political parties or electoral politics. It has to do with an understanding of human nature as essentially good, and of divine origin. Such understanding needs to be held by both those who govern and by the people in their sense of belonging to a greater Whole. 

Please join us for a weekly live webcast by GurujiMa of “Prayers for the United States of America,” Sundays, 5:00-5:15PM (EST). See calendar for zoom link. These contain ongoing reflections by GurujiMa regarding the state of democracy in our country and the ideals that are trying to manifest.

To watch other “Prayers” videos, click here.https://vimeo.com/showcase/10820038

The Personal and the Planetary: Call to Awaken

The time for separating our life into a personal life that's different from what's happening to the Earth, to this country, to the world, that time of separation has passed. It's over. The impact of global events is affecting a change in all of us, and you can be unconscious of this, but it can't not happen to you.

https://lightomega.org/video/personal-a ... and-light/

What is Democracy? Message from Those Who Serve the Light

It behooves those for whom the welfare of this country and its people is an important goal, to remove the barriers that have kept them feeling separate from the common life of a nation...

https://lightomega.org/writing/what-is- ... he-future/

Recurring Events

Sunday Satsang
https://lightomega.org/event/sunday-sat ... 024-02-04/
https://lightomega.org/calendar/
Satsang for the heart and soul in union with others. A weekly community gathering of souls desiring to deepen their experience of loving service and knowledge of self.
Sundays
10:30-11:45AM EST
Online & Village of Light Ashram

Prayers for the United States of America
with GurujiMa

Holding the light of the founding ideals of democracy that are part of this country’s history, GurujiMa will offer prayers and reflections to help heal the gap between the ideal and the real that has been present since this country’s beginnings.
This weekly offering is especially for those who wish to strengthen hope and trust in this country’s future.

https://lightomega.org/event/prayers-fo ... 024-02-04/
Sundays, 5:00-5:15PM
Online Only

Morning Meditations (Pre-recorded)

Each weekday Morning Meditation is primarily an energetic event where GurujiMa offers peace and stillness in a troubled time. This peace, emanating from the soul, comes from knowing that all who are going through the present crisis have chosen on the soul level to be here now in order to help, and that our response to the suffering of many needs to be our love and compassion for the courage and sacrifice involved. Embodying peace helps to heal the world.
https://lightomega.org/event/morning-me ... 024-02-05/
Weekdays
8:00-8:30AM EST
Online Only

Visit the Light Omega Website:

Post subject: The Holy Earth - A Planetary Network Of Vibration
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:07 pm 

0:
Planetary-network-of-vibration-GurujiMa-The-Holy-Earth.jpg
Planetary-network-of-vibration-GurujiMa-The-Holy-Earth.jpg [ 649.76 KiB | Viewed 919 times ]

Hello Dear Readers,

Last week we had a snowfall which for three days afterwards, the woods were covered in white with a pink haze. Three days of mystical awe connecting with the beauty of Mother Earth. I took a photo to share this beauty with you. (And I thought at first the pink was from a problem with my camera or the light of the sun coming through the haze, yet whichever direction I took a photo of the woods, this pink haze remained.)

love,
Johanna

Reply to topic  [ 1245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next