It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am 

Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 103  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: IN THE MIDST OF DARKNESS - A Great Light IS Being Born
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:54 am 

In the midst of darkness a great light is being born.  It is not a light that is visible to the outer eyes but it is one that can be felt within the heart as the light of hope and of new beginnings.  This light promises to replace the despair and heartache that are so prevalent in different areas of the world as it also promises to replace the misuse of power and abuse of human rights that are also prevalent in the world. 

The light of hope is the gift of God to Creation, coming at a time that has been ordained from the beginning as that which would be needed to counteract the forces of darkness at a time of the earth's transcendence into the higher vibrations of light.  It is not visible yet but it shall be, and it is necessary to cling to that hope in the midst of the thickened cloud of darkness that surrounds both outer events on the earth and inner events within our own hearts that cause discouragement, impatience, and doubt.

The promise of a new beginning is least seen where violence continues to erupt and in every town, city, and nation where human life is not counted as being of great value, but where it is placed in the service of a stated ideal – an ideal that cannot be met because no ideal can be met through the neglectful sacrifice of human life.  Wherever the precious right of the individual to existence is taken for granted and overridden by what appear to be more paramount needs, there the cloud of darkness has descended and covers the hearts of those willing to justify the means according to the ends.

Within a short space of time the situation will begin to reveal the true proportions of the light.  This is due not to human action but to Divine action which has instituted a means toward a different end for the earth than one of destruction and intensifying chaos and violence. No matter what goals or aims the ideologues who seek to further their own stated 'ideals' hold, and no matter what actions are taken in service to those false ideals (false, because virtue cannot be built out of inhumanity, nor democracy and freedom out of that which deprives people of basic rights), the tide of human events is turning so that what has been impossible to achieve before now will become possible.

This may be perceived as wishful thinking by those whose hearts are heavy with the burden of the suffering of others and with the apparent slowness with which the goals of light are being manifested.  It may be perceived with skepticism by those influenced by the clear and present anger and hatred that beats in so many hearts toward others who hold different values.  Nevertheless, the time is coming when the hatred and anger will be replaced by something different – by the capacity to feel that war and violence cannot be tolerated and are no longer viable options because we are one, and because there is no 'other' to fight.
  It is this time that every heart is awaiting and it is this time whose light must be held to in the midst of darkness.

Post subject: A New Day Begins - A Teaching by Julie
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:57 am 

A new day is beginning under the cover of darkness,
and all who are embodied shall benefit from it. 

A NEW DAY BEGINS
http://lightomega.org/NLC/20140226-News-No.4.html]

Post subject: The Time of Awakening of the Human Spirit
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:00 pm 

In the midst of darkness, a great spiritual event is happening on the Earth. 
It is the time of awakening of the human spirit to the power of light and the power of healing to transform life. 

THE TIME OF AWAKENING
Julie of Light Omega

http://lightomega.org/Time-of-Awakening.html

Post subject: CHOOSING YOUR EMOTIONAL REALITY
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:56 am 

0:
AwakeningVisions_com_GalleryOfLight-05_Daniel B Holeman.jpeg
AwakeningVisions_com_GalleryOfLight-05_Daniel B Holeman.jpeg [ 182.49 KiB | Viewed 2500 times ]

A great sense of freedom occurs when we discover, learn, or are awakened to the fact that emotions are only relatively real. They are real from the standpoint of our human, embodied self, but are less real when seen from the standpoint of our higher Self. For our higher or larger Self does not operate on the basis of the common emotions that are part of ordinary daily life. Our higher Self is free of these and therefore can remain faithful to the higher principles of truth, love, hope, and generosity.

CHOOSING YOUR EMOTIONAL REALITY
Julie of Light Omega
http://www.lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Choo ... ality.html

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: In The Presence of the Energies of Fear and Tumult
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:00 am 

Just because one makes the decision not to align with the energies of fear does not mean that, at first, the energies of fear disappear.

My experiences so far have been that in the presence of choosing not to align with the energies of fear, the energies have continued to manifest, whether it be through tumultuous outer circumstances, or through the people who are a part of my life.

Even as this can or may be true for each soul, the choice continues to exist, in the moment, in the presence of the energies of fear, to choose not to align with the lower density energies of fear, anxiety, worry, anger, doubt, and over-thinking.

In the presence of the energies of fear, we are being called, each of us, as embodied souls, to choose another way which is not guided and influenced by the energies of fear - in each moment.

The moment, in reality, is all we really have which is real. All other aspects of time are illusory.

I have found, that in my life, whenever I have made a conscious choice to be more truthful to my self, I have found time and again, that that which was not of the same resonance of the higher frequencies of 'beingness' which I sought to align myself with, came towards me, in the moment, somewhat like a tsunami of dense energies, overwhelming my life circumstances, mind, spirit, and heart. My spiritual resolve was tested continually, until such time, by Grace, the denser energies eventually dissipated whilst I actively chose to remain aligned with the higher frequencies of trust, faith, hope, and love.

To 'choose' is to choose in the moment that another reality, other than a reality influenced by the energies of fear and perpetual suffering (within) is possible.

To 'choose' is to choose in each moment to trust. To trust in something greater than the energies of fear, worry, doubt, anger, depression, anxiety, and dread.

To 'choose' is to choose the path of light and love.

To 'choose' is to choose God, if you believe in God, however you believe or call out the name of the Nameless One. Or for those who do not believe in this way, to 'choose' to believe in the Source of the Universe, or all that resonates with the frequencies of faith, hope, love, and trust.

To 'choose' is to become one with the process of transformation, in each moment, until the choice itself becomes an ever evolving reality in which the choice to align with the higher frequencies of Light and Love, becomes a conscious way of interacting with each moment and all the ensuing circumstances which life presents.

May we all perceive, in the moment, our souls more, and the energies of fear less.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: A NEW KIND OF FREEDOM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:16 pm 

We have entered a time in which it is very important to know that reality is determined from within, not by external events. This is the new kind of freedom. Events can impact us in various ways. Our freedom lies in the inner choice that we make as to how to respond to this impact. January 8, 2017.

A New Kind of Freedom
https://vimeo.com/199567150

Post subject: How Will I Know? The Energies of Light
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:00 pm 

It has been my experience that Light frequencies produce within my nervous system a quickening, often, but not always*, with positive thoughts, creative output, and heightened inner awareness'.

Denser frequencies have, in my experience, had a tendency to produce within my nervous system, the energies of fear, trepidation, dread, doubt, mistrust, anger, depression, rage, lethargy, and confusion.

To the embodied soul in the initial stages of awakening, both frequencies may produce experiences of anxiety. It has been my experience that the nervous system and the awakening mind, are becoming aware (in the case of the frequencies of Light) of a stimulating energy coursing through my body, which is at times, is undefinable.

Being present to the heightened (and denser) frequencies in my body has brought many inner realizations and eventually, a greater inner knowing of what was occurring within. Through unfolding experiences in Divine Time and space-time, I became aware of the differences of each of the frequencies and any associated reactions of anxiety. I came to know when I was reacting to the quickening frequencies of Light (or the denser energies of separation) coursing through my nervous system. Years and numerous experiences later, I now know when I experience this quickening in my nervous system that the frequencies of Light are present, and often, my soul is calling me.

It takes experiences in Divine Time/space-time for the embodied soul to consciously learn how to discern the difference of not only the frequencies of Light and darkness, but how their own body reacts to the frequencies coursing through their nervous system, heart, and mind.

No one can do this for your Dear Reader. These experiences need to unfold within each embodied soul so that each may learn and come to know, independent of outside influences, what their inner truth is in regards to the frequencies moving through them.

Beloved Julie has shared with me valuable guidance concerning the developing and maintaining of a consciousness of trust and innocence which has helped greatly on my unfolding spiritual journey.

I pray this sacred gift may uplift and help all who seek to know the truth of who they are.

with love,
Johanna

* in the early years of perceiving the energies of Light within my nervous system, these frequencies were often covered over by denser polarizing frequencies. In Time, the repeated experiences of Light quickening within my nervous system provided context to my mind and heart, which was energetically differentiated from the lower denser frequencies seeking to 'cover' the higher frequencies.
Time provides the heart and mind clarity.

Light: I choose to capitalize the word Light, because I perceive the holiness of the frequencies. I also capitalize the "T" in Time to notate dimensional experiences of the Divine which contains space-time.

Post subject: A New Consciousness - Finding Ways Thru The Darkness
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:29 pm 

A New Consciousness:
Why I Choose to No Longer Write About and/or Highlight Experiences
of the Manifestations of the Energies of Darkness

I came to a realization in December of 2016 that all of my time sharing on this forum could be filled with examples of the forces of darkness manifesting on this planet. I also came to know that this was not how I was being called to serve.

In this sacred moment what I am aware of, (for I cannot define what this New Consciousness, this new form of inner transformation I am going thru is), is a perception of being called in a new direction which does not involve pointing out the many instances of suffering, injustices, cruelty, and the manifestations of the energies of darkness.

What I do feel called to write about Dear Readers, is how in the presence of these very same energies and experiences, one might stay aligned with the frequencies of Light and Love.

I am still very aware and conscious of the sufferings of my planetary brothers and sisters. I continue to witness the energies of darkness manifesting on this planet and as I do so, I pray for the suffering and sorrows. I seek to consciously hold in prayer those who are suffering. This will never change.

What has changed is the need to point out the manifestations of the energies of darkness. We each have a responsibility to be aware to the best of our abilities of what is being done in our name, as well as the sufferings of all our planetary brothers and sisters.

What I can say about this new consciousness is that it is not about my blissfully staying positive and sharing happy thoughts and antidotes which disregards the sufferings of others, injustices, and the manifestations of the energies of darkness and opposition - rather I feel called to shine a light towards a path that many may take if they wish to, in the presence of the darkness, in the presence of suffering, which can create openings in the heart, the mind, and the spirit towards a new way of being with each other, in the presence of these very same energies, without aligning with them.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: In the Presence of the Energies of Deception
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:43 pm 

Awaken!
Become aware of energies being imposed upon your hearts and minds
which are separated from love.

Post subject: Trust Your Heart's Knowing
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:44 pm 

0:
Trust your Heart's Knowing_Julie of Light Omega.jpg
Trust your Heart's Knowing_Julie of Light Omega.jpg [ 76.63 KiB | Viewed 2483 times ]

Post subject: We Have A Choice - Paths of Integrity
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:48 pm 

We have a choice.

We have a choice as to whether we align with the energies of fear.

We have a choice as to whether we will align with narratives which punish those who would show us instances of injustice, cruelty, and criminal acts whilst pardoning those who commit these very acts.

There is a higher authority rooted in justice, love, fairness, and Light.

Wait. Wait for the manifestations of the Light in the presence of the energies of darkness.

We have a choice - there are paths of integrity and justice which can be followed in the presence of the energies which are separated from truth and love.

We have a choice.

A Path of Participation:

One World Meditations
http://www.oneworldmeditations.org

Post subject: THE SEARCH FOR TRUTHFULNESS
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:56 pm 

The Search for Truthfulness

We need to reclaim our desire for truth and truthfulness and to let go of acceptance of the word ‘narrative’ as a description of reality.  There is a moral urgency to this that is related to the maintenance of our democratic way of life.

We are living in a time in which it is difficult to determine what a ‘fact’ is concerning political, social, and economic reality.  In today’s political discourse, the word ‘narrative’ has replaced the word ‘fact’ in many instances, at great cost to those who would wish to know what is true about what an individual, leader, or spokesperson is saying.

‘Narrative’ is a word that we understand.  It is a noun that means an account, story, or description of an event or sequence of events, a picture of reality but not necessarily reality itself.  This word has become popularized in today’s political arena in a way that would have been unfamiliar to us a decade ago.  We do not notice this, because we have grown accustomed to it.  Such a change is accompanied by a similar change in our own  expectations.  We no longer expect to know the factual nature of what is being shared with us.  We expect each person who speaks within a political context to be filtering facts through their own agenda or personal motivation, and therefore anticipate that what we are presented with is not necessarily ‘information’ but a ‘story,’ a ‘narrative.’

The change in our expectations regarding truthfulness is a loss to us personally and to the democratic process itself.  Indeed, it is a corruption of this process.  As a result, we are either compelled to seek information about a particular subject on our own, as best we can, or to resign ourselves to the possibility that it is not possible to determine what is really true in a given situation.

Beloved ones, we need to reclaim our desire for truth and truthfulness and to let go of acceptance of the ‘narrative’ as a description of reality. There is a moral urgency to this that is related to the maintenance of our democratic way of life. There is also a moral urgency for each of us personally, since we need to be as clear as we can in forming our own perspective about what is real.  If everything is a ‘narrative,’ then it is difficult to know how to view anything other than through the prism of our emotions that are affected by the events around us.

In addition to the growing dominance, today, of ‘narrative’ over fact, there has also been a tendency within the presidential campaign of this past year and the post-election follow-up, to no longer require people to be consistent with statements they have made earlier.  While some of this tendency has been with us for a very long time, in 2016 it was carried to a far greater extreme.  Instead of holding individuals accountable for their words, we have become accommodating to what has become a growing trend, and now regretfully accept the fluid reality of someone who takes one position one day and another position on another day.  When this happens over a long period of time, we understand it to be related to an evolving consciousness that causes a shift in points of view.  When the words of several weeks ago or several months ago are contradicted by statements that reverse what was said previously, we no longer can know what is true and what is an opportunistic restatement of a point of view in order to meet new circumstances.

Beloved ones, we cannot afford to lose sight of the principle of asking that people be true to their word. We must look for those within public life who are presently adhering to this principle, and require of all others that they hold the premise of integrity and accountability as a moral imperative.  It is only in this way that we can view things properly within our own heart’s desire for integrity.

When we do not ask political leaders, spokespersons, or others, to be true to their word, when we allow their portrayal of reality to be fluid from one moment to the next, or to be offered as a narrative rather than as a statement of facts, we do a disservice not only to ourselves since we abandon our own innate sense of truthfulness, but also a disservice to the democracy that is the foundation of our way of life.

There are many things that change with the seasons and within the seasons of a person’s life, but accountability to truth and to truthfulness is not one of them.  We must, in accordance with the deepest principles that we hold in our hearts, principles that live at the foundation of this country, remain in search of truthfulness, integrity, and accountability, and not allow the moral laxness of political rhetoric to become a way of life that we adhere to.  In this way, we are able to remain steadfast and to uphold the light of truth that can be of benefit to others as well as to the foundations of democracy itself.

WORLD EVENTS NEWSLETTER
Articles and commentary by Julie of Light Omega
on the spiritual underpinnings of world events

http://www.lightomega.org/NL/signup.php

Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 103  Next