It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:24 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 103  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: The Sacred Moment
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:02 am 

Behold a new Earth arising.
The light within each one is being born.

Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org

Post subject: THE TIME HAS COME - THE POWER of OUR THOUGHTS
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:06 am 

"...The intentionality of Divine planning, at this time, for human beings to move beyond the confines of fear into a more open and expansive way of living is a great gift of Divine love to an awakening earth. As it begins to take hold and affect human consciousness, all the fear-based thinking which people, societies, and nations have held will come to the fore to be exposed, released, and set free, so that those who have held them can be set free.

We, as a transforming planet, are not meant to live on the earth in fear, but only in love. And yet the world has seemingly not allowed this development to take place, except around the edges. Nevertheless, the shift to a non-fear-based society is becoming evident on spiritual levels and will become even more so as the infusion of light grows stronger and erases from perception, the need for self-protection and the need to isolate oneself from the rest of the world.

The time has come to set aside thoughts of fear, and to become more diligent in the ways in which we create thoughts within our own mental house. For we are each here to help carry the earth into her new time, and we are each here to participate in the great awakening of the earth into the next stage of her evolutionary expression."

THE TIME HAS COME - THE POWER of OUR THOUGHTS
http://www.lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Powe ... ughts.html

Post subject: What does it mean 'to believe in a different reality'?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:11 am 

"…What does it mean 'to believe in a different reality'?

It means that we have a larger Self and are not composed of just the layer of identity that has many doubts, flaws, and limitations - restrictions that often leave us not knowing what to do.

It means that our higher Self is operating at all times within the planes of pure Spirit, and that it continues on in a pure and uplifted way, even while we, within our human experience, may be feeling quite differently.

It means that we trust that a way can be found to align with our higher Self so that we are less influenced by the lower emotions and can choose what we wish to feel. In all of this, the critical element is believing that we have a CHOICE.

Emotional reality has felt indelible and intractable for as long as we perceived no alternative within ourselves that we could count on. Today, however, the walls between layers and dimensions of the self have become much thinner and more porous. And so we can pray for guidance from the other dimensions of our being and engage in efforts at communication so that we replace whatever we may be feeling on the level of personality with a different option.

Those who deal with self-doubt or self-criticism in a strong way may find it difficult to believe that anything else is possible other than a reiteration of self-blame and an awareness of the mistakes one has made. To get past this, one must be free enough to allow something good to happen. The permission to align with the positive and to release the negative must exist strongly enough so that we can see, and hear, and feel the directives of our higher identity. These directives carry the blueprint of our conscious experience as a soul, minus the deflating or diminishing aspects of our personality-self. If we could but reach toward this level of our being, we would find that we had within ourselves a goldmine of alternative ways of feeling to the ones that seem habitual and that keep us bound and limited.

In the reaching and in the seeking, the energy pathways become stronger, and a greater degree of truth can be found. The choice is up to each and every soul - to become who one is on both a deeper and higher level, or to allow things to remain the same. This is the choice of consciousness and we make it with each breath we take and each decision we make, day by day, throughout our life."

CHOOSING YOUR EMOTIONAL REALITY
http://www.lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Choo ... ality.html

Post subject: THE NEW REALITY OF ENERGY
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:18 am 

"...The new interpretation of reality as being based in energy, whether it is outer reality or inner, comes from an understanding of the principles of spiritual light. These principles teach us in both conceptual and practical ways, that the energy of light can penetrate physical matter and interact with it in ways that could not take place if it were actually solid and impenetrable. Rather, spiritual light acts as a powerful force or current that can merge with anything, and in so doing, can transform that thing from within.

The increase of light upon the earth, today, has begun to show itself in the expansion of consciousness of some, reflected in the new experiences of intuition, inspiration, and other-dimensional awareness that could not have taken place years ago. This infusion of light into our mental process has created a return to a deeper level of knowing and of perception than many of us have felt previously in our lives.

Simultaneously, the infusion of light can create temporary mental disturbances - difficult areas of thought that one would prefer not to encounter, areas that feel like they cannot be counteracted by an effort of will, but that seem to take up occupancy in the brain, unbidden.

The same is true for emotional life. The energy of light interacts with the energy of emotion, producing states that are unexplainable of peace, joy, love, and a sense of inner strength that one may not have felt before. This same infusion of spiritual light can also bring up emotions that have been long forgotten or repressed, that now clamor for attention and for healing.

These internal events are stirred by the interaction of light with the energy of thought and feeling. They are bringing us, individually and collectively, into a new consciousness of who we are as Divine children of God. On an external level as well, the energy of light is interacting with the energetic matrix of physical matter - the part that we know of as atomic and sub-atomic particles - to create within that energetic matrix a new relationship of particles, a new way of matter being held together. The difference is not one that is entirely visible to the eye, and yet some can notice when the trees, plants, and birds in the yard seem to be more alive and have greater vitality. It is more difficult to notice that the earth as a whole, including the entire realm of nature, is becoming more transparent to light and less dense."

THE NEW REALITY OF ENERGY
Julie of Light Omega
http://www.lightomega.org/Earth/ANC/New ... nergy.html

Post subject: THE SACRED MOMENT - A NEW AWAKENING
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:21 am 

"...To have an identity 'in God' is to know beyond reason and feeling that the 'I' that we experience was created.  That we come from God and contain that Divine imprint within us. That we are not just a bit of chromosomal material strung together in a beautiful lattice of genetic precision.  When it dawns on the self that the 'I' was created, a great sigh of relief and even of joy can result, because with creation comes purpose and significance, and with purpose comes an understanding that whoever we are, and whatever we do, we have an important role to play in the interconnected fabric of universal life. 

The sense of significance having to do with 'purpose' has nothing to do with ego.  Rather, it is born out of a sense of wonder, gratitude, and devotion - wonder that a 'higher' purpose exists for us in truth, and devotion expressed as the need to find and fulfill that purpose."

THE SACRED MOMENT - A NEW AWAKENING
Julie of Light Omega
http://www.lightomega.org/Earth/ANC/the ... oment.html

Post subject: In The Moment Another Reality Exists - Soul Reality
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:11 am 

0:
In the moment another reality exists_JohannaRaphael.jpg
In the moment another reality exists_JohannaRaphael.jpg [ 83.17 KiB | Viewed 15690 times ]

"No matter how depressed, anxious, or hopeless the outer self may feel, light is always present at the core, for this light is of the soul and the soul holds it eternally as part of its own Divine identity."

ENERGETIC INFLUENCES ON DEPRESSION AND DESPAIR
http://lightomega.org/NL/20120216-Energ ... spair.html

Post subject: The Sacred Moment - A New Experience in Time
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:32 pm 

Many years ago I wrote on the pages of a spiritual book I was reading of a profound longing I had for my life. It was for 'inner peace'.

On New Years day of this year, I had my first experience of the energies of inner peace. Unbidden, and in the moment, the energies of peace and a sense of well being-ness, entered into my mind, body, and heart. Within that sacred moment, I knew that my long held prayer was being answered. I knew that the experience was real, and I knew it was not of my creation. The energies of peace entering into my consciousness, in those moments, were not energies which I was bringing forth as an act of my creation, or will, rather they were holy energies which were being brought forth unto, and into, my embodied self. It was a wonderful experience.

A short time after the Light filled energies had penetrated my heart and consciousness, I began to perceive the presence of denser energies of opposition and separation flooding into my body and mind. Even as this shift in frequencies was occurring, in my mind I was laughing saying to myself - "Ha! You (the separated energies) can't take this experience away!"

I have a 'knowing' now what an experience of inner peace feels like. This 'knowing' can never be taken away from me. This gift of Grace came from being present in the sacred moment, to what was, and not dismissing the experience or negating the experience.

I now 'know' of the reality of inner peace, and 'know' also that all will be well. As I move forward in my life, I can choose to nourish this seed of conscious awareness in the presence of energies which are not peaceful. I have an anchor, a 'knowing' for any stormy times to come. For this 'knowing', I am deeply and profoundly grateful.

Something new is being born, and I who have waited so very long, am being honoured as a sacred witness to the power of Light and Love.

Look to the moment.

Wait in the moment.

Trust and watch for experiences of Love and Light in the moment.

O Holy Days!

Post subject: The Sacred Moment - Synchronicity In The Moment
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:36 am 

As I was preparing to post this morning, I opened a juice and found this sacred prayer on the cap:

Grandfather, Sacred One,
teach us love, compassion, and honor
that we may heal the earth, and heal each other.

Ojibwa Prayer

Similar frequencies have been coming to me for the last few days. Finding this prayer on the cap, speaks to me of the synchronicity of the sacred which can be found in the moment. Honoring the sacred means for me, not taking anything for granted, especially when the holy is speaking - however it manifests.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: A Variation of the 11th Commandment
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:38 am 

Practice random acts of kindness and compassion.

Post subject: In A Time Of Darkness and Loss Of Integrity
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:42 am 

In a time of darkness... you can choose to shine your light.

You can make the choice in each new moment to be a beacon of hope for those lost in the darkness.
Shine in your integrity, your hopefulness, your faith, your innocence, your light!

'Be' the love you long for.

Post subject: THERE IS ANOTHER WAY
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:45 am 

"The way of love is based on an understanding that is deeply embedded in the wisdom of each soul, (namely), that it is fear and desperation that create aggression, and it is the perceived threat of helplessness or of being controlled by another that determines and invites the movement toward the use of force."

THERE IS ANOTHER WAY

http://lightomega.org/NL/20130903-There ... r-Way.html

Post subject: IN THE MIDST OF DARKNESS - A Great Light IS Being Born
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:53 am 

In the midst of darkness a great light is being born.  It is not a light that is visible to the outer eyes but it is one that can be felt within the heart as the light of hope and of new beginnings.  This light promises to replace the despair and heartache that are so prevalent in different areas of the world as it also promises to replace the misuse of power and abuse of human rights that are also prevalent in the world. 

The light of hope is the gift of God to Creation, coming at a time that has been ordained from the beginning as that which would be needed to counteract the forces of darkness at a time of the earth's transcendence into the higher vibrations of light.  It is not visible yet but it shall be, and it is necessary to cling to that hope in the midst of the thickened cloud of darkness that surrounds both outer events on the earth and inner events within our own hearts that cause discouragement, impatience, and doubt.

The promise of a new beginning is least seen where violence continues to erupt and in every town, city, and nation where human life is not counted as being of great value, but where it is placed in the service of a stated ideal – an ideal that cannot be met because no ideal can be met through the neglectful sacrifice of human life.  Wherever the precious right of the individual to existence is taken for granted and overridden by what appear to be more paramount needs, there the cloud of darkness has descended and covers the hearts of those willing to justify the means according to the ends.

Within a short space of time the situation will begin to reveal the true proportions of the light.  This is due not to human action but to Divine action which has instituted a means toward a different end for the earth than one of destruction and intensifying chaos and violence. No matter what goals or aims the ideologues who seek to further their own stated 'ideals' hold, and no matter what actions are taken in service to those false ideals (false, because virtue cannot be built out of inhumanity, nor democracy and freedom out of that which deprives people of basic rights), the tide of human events is turning so that what has been impossible to achieve before now will become possible.

This may be perceived as wishful thinking by those whose hearts are heavy with the burden of the suffering of others and with the apparent slowness with which the goals of light are being manifested.  It may be perceived with skepticism by those influenced by the clear and present anger and hatred that beats in so many hearts toward others who hold different values.  Nevertheless, the time is coming when the hatred and anger will be replaced by something different – by the capacity to feel that war and violence cannot be tolerated and are no longer viable options because we are one, and because there is no 'other' to fight.
  It is this time that every heart is awaiting and it is this time whose light must be held to in the midst of darkness.

Reply to topic  [ 1227 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 103  Next