It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:24 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 105  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: A Prayer for Peace
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:30 pm 

A Prayer for Peace

Julie of Light Omega

Dear Beloved Ones,

On this day of the opening of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem, let us grieve for Palestine and pray for that which unites people in holy union under the same God, not divides them.

Let us pray that all forces of division be replaced by forces that build love and unity, and

Let us pray that America shall not stand with those who divide one group from another, one nation from another, one population from another, whether domestically or internationally. 

Let America stand for love and unity and not with those who exert power over others because they can.

May America stand strong in peace, not in power, and let this day bring deep regret to our hearts that what is meant to be a holy city for all, has now become even more deeply embroiled in division and conflict. 

May that which blesses all watch over all and bring peace to the Earth. 

Julie of Light Omega

If you would like to contact Julie directly:
http://lightomega.org/Comments-Mailing.html

Light Omega Community Newsletter
http://lightomega.org/NLC/20180514-A-Pr ... Peace.html

Post subject: New Prophecies and Visions - May 2018
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:56 am 

New Prophecies and Visions
May 2018

All is held in God.

All will be revealed.

Fear not!

Reality once understood begins now to change.

All becomes unknown.

Cling to love.

My Beloved's gifts are as varied and beautiful as the flowers in God's garden.

The ability to experience a silent mind will no longer be seen as a fearful experience but a sign of awakening as the time comes forward when the Light, wonderfully radiating and pulsating, enters into hardened hearts and minds.

No man shall rise higher then the fist of the Punisher.

In his voice I heard the voices of legions.

All deemed free until the Punisher deems this not to be.

Be wary!

The Punisher and punishers, whilst afflicting the protected and the weak, reminds all of their good relationship with prayer.

Contempt for the laws of mankind, the keeper of the new kingdom made in his image, desecrates that which is good and holy for the promises of power to mold the new kingdom.

The imprisoned hopelessly sacrifice themselves.

Woe O Nations for what you have called forth.

Afflicting the Planetary Family:

Kings will have their vanities.

The king positions his future queen and prince consort.

The priests are blinded by their new found power to inflict punishment.

A healing of the hard-hearted brought about by cataclysmic events.

All Prophecies and Visions can be found here:
http://www.returnofthechrist.org/

Post subject: Public Humiliation: Racist De-Humanization
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:37 am 

Public Humiliation Of Those Deemed As "Other': Racist De-Humanization

Yesterday was a beautiful day to take a drive in the country and I ended up in a rural community I had never been in before. I felt a calling to stop in a local second hand store. I call it a calling because second hand stores are very difficult for my nervous system to process as the energies of what has been previously worn or used carry and hold emotional content, so I avoid them.

I entered the store and felt overwhelmed. Even so, I walked around and went into a room off of the main room. Two women who I assumed to be Latin/Mexican mothers were looking at clothing as their small toddlers were sitting at their feet quietly playing with some toys they had found.

Suddenly, an elder white lady, I am assuming the owner of the store, started rage yelling at the two women and their children. Her yelling was full of rage, loud, relentless, and humiliating. I watched the small children look up at her with innocent and quizzical eyes, not understanding why this lady was yelling at them and their mothers. The reason? Their children had been blocking by their presence, easy access to the aisle for others to pass.

The woman's rage was shocking. Whereas she could have spoken to them quietly asking that their children move closer to their mother's feet and out of the way of other customers, she was instead, raging, screaming, and humiliating the mothers and their children. Her disrespect for their humanity was off the charts.

The people around them, all white, acted as if nothing was happening. I stood in shock, and felt raw fear.

Why? Firstly, I was processing the fear energies of the two women and their children.

Secondly, I have experienced throughout my lifetime a privileged safety to speak truth to racism in rural white communities no matter how racist. I felt that I had the ability to put to sacred use the privilege given to me for no other reason then the fact that I was born with a lighter skin tone to stand up to those who looked the same who were hurting those they deemed as 'other' - darker skinned toned peoples. In doing so, I had never felt unsafe.

Yesterday, I felt unsafe in this store, in this town. I felt the presence of malevolent energies that shook me to my core. I felt that I could be possibly harmed not only by the raging elderly woman, but also by the other white people in the shop if I intervened to help the two women. I did not have a phone with me to record the event and I have never, ever, felt such malevolence and undercurrents of violence in my life.

The two women kept their eyes down, spoke in their native language to their children and each other and moved to another aisle. I felt so much sadness for the toddlers, for it seems this treatment was not unknown to the women by the way they handled the situation. It seemed to me that the toddlers were being conditioned at an early age to accept the rage of white people and get out of their way.

I read often online of the racist treatment of those with darker skin tones deemed as 'other' by those with a skin color similar to mine. What my heart has not felt and processed until yesterday is how the malevolent energies associated with the humiliation of 'other' have intensified and are being given, I believe through the rhetoric of leadership filtering through to the populace, permission to publicly invalidate and humiliate the humanity of those deemed as other identified as such by the color of their skin.

Yesterday, my calling to enter this town and store, gave to me a spiritual energetic experience of the deeper fears being experienced by my fellow Americans who have been deemed as other because of the color of their skin, and, how increasingly unsafe it has been, and is becoming for these Americans right now, whether they are at a waffle house, coffee house, driving, or shopping.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Remember... LOVE
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:26 am 

0:
Remember_Love_Heart's_Journey_Julie_LightOmega_photo_JohannaRaphael.jpg
Remember_Love_Heart's_Journey_Julie_LightOmega_photo_JohannaRaphael.jpg [ 62.25 KiB | Viewed 1765 times ]

Post subject: Apocalyptic Consciousness Is Not Christ Consciousness
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:00 pm 

Apocalyptic Consciousness Is Not Christ Consciousness

If you are an embodied soul who is either wishing for the apocalypse, celebrating suffering, death, and chaos as signs of the coming apocalypse and the return of the Christ, heed my warning - the energies you are inviting into your heart and thoughts are the energies of darkness - energies opposed to God.

Thoughts of prayer, actions such as helping, and thoughts of protection, love, peace, safety and good will unto all, are energies which invite into the heart and mind, the energies of the Christ Consciousness, the energies of the Christ.

Be mindful at all times of the energies you invite into your heart and mind.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: The Light You Seek Is Within
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:53 am 

0:
The_Light_You_Seek_Is_Within.jpg
The_Light_You_Seek_Is_Within.jpg [ 52.9 KiB | Viewed 1741 times ]

Dear Readers,

I post this for those who feel helplessness and limitation in the presence of energies which are separated from Light and Love. If I have learned anything on my spiritual path it is this - "The Light which I seek and often do not witness in expressions of our collective outer reality, is alive and growing within me." I believe this is true for all embodied souls. The Light is growing within us, the Light is there within waiting for us to consciously connect with that which is the Divine blessing for all embodied souls.

The path each soul chooses to discover their Light is also a Divine right of free will given to us by the Source from which we come forth into this Earth reality.

How you find your path within, how you walk your path of Light, is yours to choose.

with love and respect for the Light within you,
Johanna

Post subject: Radiate The Energies Of Love Whenever Possible
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:26 am 

None of us, who are embodied on this earth plane at this time are immune from experiencing the energies being released which are separated from Light and Love.

Daily, we now for the most part as a nation, and planetary family, absorb or come in contact with the energies of separation and the ensuing suffering, which can manifest as hatred, bigotry, cruelty, manipulation, lying, as well as a host of similar energies which are so dense, that a heavy atmosphere of dark energies seems to prevail on our beloved planet which all call home. These dense energies can be at times, overwhelming, and for some, despair inducing.

This morning in my meditation it came to me how it important it is in this matrix of separated releasing energies to cultivate, as one would in the garden, beauty, nourishment, and healthy growth. We are in the proverbial times of the separation of the 'wheat from the chaff', a sacred process that asks each soul to consciously release that which is not of the Light, not of Love, for the transformation of all.

0:
In_God's_Garden_French_Lilac_Johanna_Raphael_OEA.jpg
In_God's_Garden_French_Lilac_Johanna_Raphael_OEA.jpg [ 76.05 KiB | Viewed 1707 times ]

I hope Dear Readers, each of you will find the time within each day to bring more Love and Light to your lives. In these times of pain inducing word play, we each have the free will choice as to the direction we allow our actions and words to follow.

Find the good within each other. Lift up one another whenever possible. Take a moment to stop and smell the flowers. Plant flowers. Plant more love in your heart for those who are suffering. Pray for those embodied souls aligning with the energies of separation for personal gain, power, and enrichment for out of all of the embodied souls on this planet who are suffering, those who inflict suffering upon others are suffering the greatest crisis of soul and consciousness. Beloved Christ Jesus dying words were, "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do." The Christ in Him knew of the weaknesses of embodied souls in the presence of dark forces, and in those moments of His suffering He choose to have compassion and show mercy.

When one understands the nature of the energies of darkness, then one will be able to see with greater clarity and compassion that these very same energies will convince an embodied soul, in their minds and hearts, that that which they do to harm another is justified. These souls aligning with the energies of separation from Love and Light believe deeply that that which they are doing is justified, often claiming God's will as their divine instrument. One needs only reflect upon the use of torture and the justification for inflicting torture as a current and timeworn example of embodied souls justifying purposefully inflicting suffering on another.

Be mindful of those moments when your nervous system is agitated by the energies of anger. Seek to cool down before expressing these energies. I will share with you that when engaging with the energies of darkness one will never win in a fight against darkness by acting out in darkness. Darkness which knows no shame, will persecute you for acting in ways in which the energies of darkness act out daily with impudence.

Be of the Light. Radiate the energies of Love whenever possible.

In the density of that which is being released as part of a sacred revelatory and purification process ordained from the Alpha, become the love you seek to find in others in the Omega.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Tribute To That Which Is In All
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:55 am 

0:
I-AM-here-dewdrops-petals-photo-Johanna-OEA.jpg
I-AM-here-dewdrops-petals-photo-Johanna-OEA.jpg [ 64.68 KiB | Viewed 1658 times ]

Tribute

My heart sings endlessly to my Beloved,
that which is in All,
endlessly and tirelessly giving praise and love,
no matter what may be going on
about or within me.
The song is a song of my being,
and everlasting tribute to the Creator of all.

Poems for the New Earth
Julie of Light Omega
http://www.lightomega.org

Post subject: May Your Soul Radiate Light In Times Of Darkness
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:07 pm 

May Your Soul Radiate Light In Times Of Darkness
New Revelations

The energies of darkness calls forth: "How unfair you treat me. Why is it that you do not treat me as the Light?"

The darkness speaks: "I will force you to embrace me."

The Light speaks: "I Am here. If you wish to embrace me my arms are open to you."

Be wary of the iron fist which promises caresses.

Blinded by the energies corrupting and hardening hearts, the suffering are crushed and mocked by the Punisher's army of punishers.

Those of heart, watching helplessly, become unwittingly complicit in their silence.

Judged as meek and pliable by the Punisher and the punishers, audacious cruelties abound.

Woe O Nation. Woe.

A new currency emboldens the hard-hearted.

"No mercy. No mercy."

Eyes taught not to see.

Hearts taught to harden.

The wails of the suffering engulf the nation of the free.

In a time of darkness which draws near, the qualities of mercy shall seem to disappear.

All shall share in the despair.

That which is false and cruel upheld as fair.

These revelations I share, painful to witness,
the vortex of suffering a passage.

The Light surrounds all,
do not lose tenderness of heart,
when those you love and cherish,
become hardened of heart.

Energies Infusing The Planet:

"Witness our cruelty,
cower in fear,
we will crush all who defy us,
and ignore your tears."

Currencies of punishment upon all nations,
the peoples watch in horror, silent, less they too
are given a share of the cruel fists of the punishers.

The Light is here, to heal fear.

"Wait, for I AM."

"This passage, a revelation of long held energies of darkness
corrupting the heart's of humanity, shall bring forth in the Omega,
the love humanity has long awaited."

The nuclear fist shall hang over the heads of the planetary family.

Allegiance.

For I, the Prophet, allegiance to the Infinite One, from whence I and all come.

The forces of darkness will use all manner of corruptions and manipulations seeking to make your soul one with the darkness.

May your soul radiate Light to guide your way forward in the darkness.

Prayer In A Time Of Darkness:

Guide my heart to the Light, especially during those times when I am blinded by the darkness.

Help me to recognize Love in the presence of the energies of hate and cruelty.

The Punisher seeks to define planetary reality.

New allegiances and unchecked power emboldens the Punisher and the Punisher's punishers.

The tongue of the hard hearted now speaks for the peoples of the nation of the free.

The peoples, dumbfounded and confused, flounder for solutions to the onslaught of external darkness.

Create space within.

Find time to tend to your spirit.

Remain in dignity.

Seek to be truthful, even as this seeking comes with endurances and temptations.

Received 6/12/18
http://returnofthechrist.org

link updated: 1/9/19

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: In The Dark Night - Align With Love
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:26 am 

The Redemption of Love

What is the Redemption of Love?

The embodied transmutation of the energies of fear.

The Redemption of Love is a healing coming forward to all,

http://www.returnofthechrist.org

Hello Dear Readers,

A few months ago it came to me that I no longer need to post "Prayers For The Suffering" posts because a time had arrived where more people were awakened to the sufferings unfolding, praying, and doing what they could for the suffering than ever before.

This does not mean I have stopped praying, I have not.

As we enter into this new time of energies of darkness being revealed and 'seen' as indicated in the prophecies and revelations posted since 2003 as the nature of the energies and the conscious and unconscious willingness of heart's and mind's to align with these energies, I am profoundly aware of what is coming and what is manifesting.

Sometimes, I feel devastatingly overwhelmed by the intensity of these energies and the ensuing emotional results of those energies enacted by those who choose to align with energies separated from love. At other times, such as this morning before awakening, I experienced in the dream the trauma of losing a baby whom was in my care, a horror in a dream for me, which is a real life horror being enacted upon thousands of parents, and not for the first time in this country's existence.

Personally, I have no answers. The prophecies speak not only of the nature of the energies of darkness unfolding, they also speak of the Light and the energies of Love aware too of that which unfolding, asking each of us to arise to the calls within our heart's to move forward with the Light.

In the recognition of the grief and horror I actively choose not to leave the Light, even as this is true, it can be a times, difficult to hold on to the Light when so many are suffering so deeply and profoundly and those who have been given the trust to lead and govern with mercy have chosen through their actions, to deny mercy to those who are deemed as other.

I know in my spirit that we must as a Nation, go through this time of darkness, through this dark night of our Nation's soul. This is not the first time such forms of suffering have been inflicted upon those deemed as other. This form of horrible suffering was borne by the First Nation's peoples, their children being taken from parents and tribes, and borne with great horror by Americans of African descent forcibly enslaved and their children sold off for profit. Millions have suffered horrors at the hands of those who openly justified their actions through public displays of piety or righteous governance.

Whilst millions of souls have suffered, others whose outer appearance guaranteed their safety allowed (consciously and unconsciously) that which is a horror to Love unfold. This course of humanity's evolution is being purified and is not completed. The greatest awakening will come when those who thought they were safe from the darkness will too, partake of the actions the darkness allowed to be merciless upon other as 'other' becomes more widely defined.

We as souls are being called to stand for each other and to bear one another's burdens with love, mercy, and kindness of spirit. This time of revelation is a time of redemption.

Until the energies which are oppositional to these embodied qualities of soul which are necessary for the sanctity and well being of all are purified, the planetary family will eventually partake of the bitter fruits born of aligning with energies of separation and cruelty.

May the Light within you shine strongly and brightly in these times of the dark night of this beloved Nation. May you recognize the call of Love when the darkness seeks to infuse your heart and mind.

We move forward through this Nation's dark night of the soul, into a time of purification and awakening, to a time redemption in which all souls of the planetary family will be treated with respect, dignity, compassion, and love. These are qualities of life and soul awaiting us on the other side of what must be revealed and healed.

Until such time, I am praying for the suffering and aligning with love.
Johanna

In The Presence Of Light

Anchor in the Light.
Remember, the energies of fear are seeking power in a time of redemption.
The redemption of hearts is the 'reality'.
The tactics of fear are the illusion.

http://www.returnofthechrist.org
https://returnofthechrist.org/Prophetic ... -2016.html

link updated: 1/9/19

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Revelations: Purification Of The Hardened Of Heart
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:38 am 

Revelations: Purification Of The Hardened Of Heart

Beloved Ones, the heart's journey is one that can be taken by anyone at anytime of life, day or night, in the morning or evening of life, in the heights of success or in the depths of emptiness - the heart can be turned to as the foundation for a new beginning and a new way of life, no matter what has taken place before.  For love is not a matter of having to learn something that one does not know.  It is a matter of remembering something that has been covered over or forgotten.
THE HEART'S JOURNEY
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/the-Hearts-Journey.html

Hello Dear Readers,

Energies separated from consciousness of love can be the source of emotional, mental, physical and spiritual weariness for many an embodied soul.

I perceive this wearying comes from the engagement with energies which are punitive in their energetic nature. These energies which carry signature emotional energies which not only trigger those who have experienced punitive abuse, they also reinforce the justification of aligning with these very same energies within those who seek or justify dominion over other embodied souls.

The effects of energies separated from love being broadcasted daily can be debilitating upon the nervous systems and hearts of empaths, WayShowers, Light Workers, and embodied souls who seek by their very essence of who they are as souls to be a presence of love, kindness, generosity with or without affiliation to a spiritual path or religious path. Blessings and gratitude for those expressing their ongoing love commitments and sacred service.

I speak from personal experience when I share Dear Readers that creating time for silence and reflection, whether in a sitting meditation or a moving meditation is so vital to mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical health as we move forward into times which will in the end ask of us 'what are we willing to give of ourselves for love?" Each of us can identify what activity or non-activity, which can create an environment of inner peace and calm For myself, it is working in the garden, touching the Earth with my bare feet and hands, listening to the sounds of the moment whether it is from my thoughts, my heart, and most especially, from nature herself.

Silence creates space within the self to sort and if need be, clear out or claim that which has built up energetically within the self from external sources as well as internal revelations.

Revelation - and all things shall be made new...
Behold, new life is arising within you now.
A new day is being born.
All pain of the past is being dissolved in the light
of this new day,
as the present frees itself from what has been.
The light of your soul is descending now
and you may travel more lightly,
unencumbered by the mistakes that were part
of previous lives,
unencumbered by fear.

Read the entire text here:

REVELATION
http://lightomega.org/Media/Text/Revelation.html

A hallmark of the Purification Process in my opinion is the revelatory experiences one is blessed to hear with inner ears.

I perceive through the gifts i have been given, that we are now in a time of revelations. Not the often obfuscating literal interpretations of Revelations, but the deeper spiritual, allegorical messages of Revelations which I believe the blessed Prophet who wrote of these times was trying to describe in a language which would be able to cross the consciousness' of all humanity throughout time until such time that the energies seen by the Prophet would be revealed.

Revelations are coming forward at a speed and force which at times can be overwhelming and difficult to process. Revelations which are coming forth from the inner self which if processed with humility and prayer, can bring forth forgiveness and the souls movement forward, healing karma and create new and vital Light space within for Love to anchor more deeply within minds and hearts.

External revelations are also coming with an intensity and force hitherto unknown, often digitally enhanced, connecting us to revelations of actions, deeds, obfuscated agendas of the heart and mind and the energies at their source before many even know what has just hit their hearts or minds. Taking time away from external revelations to process, sort, and identify your truth to what is unfolding is so important Dear Readers. Without taking this time, one can be caught up in energies or actions that one may not have aligned with if time for reflection and anchoring in inner truth was taken.

As a planetary family as well as a Nation, that which was once hidden is being revealed. Hardened hearts are being revealed. I spoke of this process coming forward in previous posts concerning the parable of Christ Jesus of the separation of the wheat from the chaff. That which was spoken of in this sacred parable is unfolding. Revelation is a process which holds the possibilities if a soul would choose so, to sort through, externally and internally that which is good, nourishing, fortifying, and strengthening, from that which is parasitic, life denying, soul crushing, and desecrating.

If one pays attention, one can identify how similar energies and scenarios are playing out in different regions of the planet. There is a reason for this. For the energies which are releasing from the planetary body by the Light for purification and release, are far too often, through the hearts and minds of those souls who are seeking healing by their very presence on this sacred planet, being reclaimed and unleashed in many circumstances instead upon the planetary family.

This sacred revelatory process we are in brought about by the growing influence of the Light will in the end, bring about a paradigm shift of how humanity lives upon this beloved planet that will change the course of embodied suffering and our place in the sacred cosmos. We, as the embodied souls who have chosen to be born during this time of great revelations and change have the free will choice to grow with the ever expanding Light, growing in love, grow in awareness.

We have the choice, in the presence of wearying energies to choose the Light. We have a choice when it comes to the actions or words we engage in in each moment to share of our hearts, our love. We have a choice when it comes to loving our planetary sister, our planetary brother, our planet itself.

We always have the choice to love, in each evolving moment we are given a new opportunity to respond to the internal and external revelations opening before us with love or fear.

Take time Dearest Readers to create space within so that you may understand with greater clarity what the truth of your heart is in any given moment.

with love,
Johanna

…There are some who will continue to feel hardened to their own inner process of learning and who will deny it in others, and there are some who will feel abused, or humiliated, or attacked, by their very own self and the inner life that is opening. What is important to remember at this time is that what begins in confusion will end in hope. What begins with distress at things that have never been experienced before, will end in a simplicity of being and an expanded space within the self that will bring greater peace and a greater capacity to share oneself with others in a true way. It will also bring, in the end, a greater awareness of God's love and of God's gifts to humanity. 

THE GREAT SPIRITUAL AWAKENING OF THE EARTH
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/Great-Spiritual-A ... Earth.html

Post subject: The Beauty Of Each Heart
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:00 am 

0:
Day10-Emanations-Healing-Light-Julie.jpg
Day10-Emanations-Healing-Light-Julie.jpg [ 70.54 KiB | Viewed 1591 times ]

Reply to topic  [ 1249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 105  Next