It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 103  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Prayers for America - Standing For and With
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:11 am 

0:
Beloved Julie of Light Omega.jpeg
Beloved Julie of Light Omega.jpeg [ 17.36 KiB | Viewed 2348 times ]

Podcasts and Webcasts
        - with Julie of Light Omega
https://lightomega.org/podcast/List-Podcasts.php

"Prayers for America"
http://lightomega.org/prayersamerica/me ... merica.mp3

7:16" - March 20, 2017

A brief commentary on standing for light in America at a time when energies of separation, conflict, and division abound. In praying for America, we must begin by praying for ourselves

You may contact Julie directly via 'Messages of Light by Request' http://lightomega.org/Messages-by-Request.html or send a message via Comments. http://lightomega.org/Comments-Mailing.html

View other Light Omega offerings at Pathways of Light. http://lightomega.org/PathwaysofLight.html

NEW BLESSINGS

Our capacity for change depends upon the beliefs we hold. 
Now we must ask ourselves "What am I willing to become?"

Post subject: In The Sacred Moment- Moving Thru The Energies of Fear
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:47 am 

When a highly stressful event is presenting, in the sacred moment, my choices are:

Will I take this event as an adventure with God where all probabilities are possible?

OR

Will I allow my mind to go into obsessive circular thinking and fear?

The Inner Journey
That which opposes is that which
must be conquered.
That which creates obstacles is
that which leads to freedom.
The inner means are given to
find the way through.
The hero believes that this is so.
The fearful one believes that all
paths are closed.

Poems of A New Earth
-Julie of Light Omega-
https://www.amazon.com/Poems-Earth-Juli ... ight+omega

This is my mantra thru the fear... The fearful one believes that all paths are closed. I choose not to believe that all paths before me are closed.

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: When Collective Energetic Experiences Magnify Inner Experien
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:34 am 

Energetic Connections: When Collective Energetic Experiences Magnify Inner Experiences

"How is it", the mind may ask, "that events unfolding a mile, miles, or a continent away can effect my internal sense of reality?"

A few days ago the intense energies of fear I have been posting about receded. I recognized as the energies were receding, that the nation had also gone through a collective experience of fear, (in relation to changes which were being brought forth regarding health care). As announcements were being broadcast, I could feel what I perceived as a palpable, energetic collective national sigh of relief.

Personal Experiences of the Energies of Fear and Waiting for That Which is Hidden to Manifest.

Earlier during this same day, my personal experiences which were being effected (colored, infused) by the magnified energies of fear, also receded with my being able to finally 'see' that which was hidden which was stimulating my inner sense of dread. For the last few weeks, my intuition was seeking to inform me that all was not what was being presented to me. The more I was unable to find clarity, the greater the anxiety, and eventually feelings of dread I felt, which was then magnified by the energies of fear feeding into the situation as well as the collective experiences I was taking into my body and consciousness.

In this most recent experience I was able to somewhat remedy the situation which was not in my best interest and would cause me harm. In the areas where I was not able to remedy the actions of others, well, I will need to deal with the long term consequences of the energies of darkness which influenced the unconscious actions of those who were interacting with me.

I look forward to the day when clarity in the presence of magnified energies of fear, personally and collectively, comes with greater ease. Until such time, know that I hold no blame, especially for those who are unconsciously influenced by energies which they know not.

with love,
Johanna

On Saturday the energies once again surged in correlation with events unfolding in Mosul. Prayers for all who are suffering.

Post subject: The Relentlessness of Suffering
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:40 am 

The Relentlessness of Suffering

In the last week everyone I have spoken to who is close to me has been experiencing suffering. Physical pain, financial pain, pain of unknowing, the pain of loss, the pain of helplessness, the pain of sorrow. I too have been going through my own experiences of suffering and helplessness.

Even as these sufferings are real to myself and those I love who are suffering, I am simultaneously aware in my body and heart of the real sufferings of my planetary brothers and sisters, suffering loss of limbs, loss of loved ones, loss of lives, loss of hope, loss of safe shelter, the pain and sufferings of being bombed, famine, violation, and the sufferings associated with hunger and poverty.

There have been many before me who have written with great spiritual insight and compassion of the plight of suffering and ways in which to detach from suffering. Even in the presence of these teachings, in the presence of the compassionate, it seems as if the relentlessness of suffering continues to hold great power to alter realities of souls experiencing embodied life.

The relentlessness of suffering is so profound. Whether one is going through the experiences of suffering themselves or one is witnessing, often helpless, those we care about, whether on another continent, a family member, friend, acquaintance, or the homeless on the street suffering - the relentlessness of the suffering, the compounding of suffering, we witness or experience, seems overwhelming. Yes, there are things we can 'do' in the moment to help support ourselves or another embodied soul who is suffering, and the addition of prayer and meditation can be in the sacred moment, a balm to the suffering heart, even as this is true, the relentlessness of suffering can be overwhelming and draining.

Is my suffering real? It feels real. The pain feels real. The pain I experience brings forth real tears. And yet, in comparison to the sufferings of other embodied souls, my suffering seems small. This by no means is an invalidation of my suffering, rather a recognition - there is so much I have (gratitude) that others whose suffering is even greater than mine would gladly have themselves.

My sufferings and experiences of limitation have been for many a year, and each time I pass through the experiences, I learn more of who I am and how I AM (God as I know God) moves in my life. Yet even as this is true, in the sacred moment, when I am in the presence of the experiences of suffering and experiencing the pain - I cannot feel I AM with me. The prophecies which I am blessed to transcribe, come through me yet these very same prophecies do not stay in me (available for mental recall) even when I am experiencing times of suffering and pain. The relentlessness of suffering seems to create a barrier, a wall around my consciousness, my heart, in which I cannot perceive or feel the presence of Light. Years ago this barrier and relentless suffering led me to despair and depression, after so many of these experiences I no longer experience depression, yet I can, when the energies are like a huge wave engulfing me, lose hope and align with the energies of despair.

How is it in a reality of God - I AM, that relentless suffering is possible? In this sacred moment, I have no answer. I have no deep spiritual wisdom to share with you, I only have my experiences, my questions regarding the mystery of the relentlessness of suffering, my observations of how my self perceives experiences of suffering, and my wonderment of how one who loves the Nameless One so profoundly can, in the presence of the energies of suffering, forget and lose sight of the Light of I Am, which I am aware is with me, yet in those moments I cannot perceive.

Yes Dear Readers, I who am blessed so greatly by the Light, blessed in my journey with Beloved Julie, continues to wander in the darkness - suffering, as well as feeling my helplessness in the presence of the suffering of others, for my time of redemption, my full awakening has not yet come forth. This is the new consciousness I faithfully await.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Death of Innocents
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:56 am 

Death of Innocents
Following America's bombings in Mosul, Iraq, in March 2017, designed to root out enemy IS combatants,
which took the lives of an estimated two hundred civilians.

My beloveds are dying
in the streets of Mosul.
Suddenly, out of the sky,
come messengers of death
and destruction.
There is no harm done to another
that is not done to the self as well.
There is no killing that does not
reap what it has sown.
America does not know this but
it shall know this. It shall learn this.
There is only one Self and
all are part of it.
O proud America,
proud of your principles and your ideals,
proud of your liberty and your democracy.
With every death at your hands
you fall from those ideals.
With every justification of killing
you join with those you fight against.
My heart grieves for you, America,
and will grieve until you know
that every person's death at your hands
diminishes you,
and the death of innocents diminishes
you most of all.

Julie of Light Omega
"Poems for the New Earth" Book II
Unpublished as of 4/1/2017. Check link below.

http://www.lightomega.org/Bookshop/index.php

Post subject: In the Presence of Suffering...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:33 am 

"Energies of darkness become recognizable in the emotional content of rage, hatred, fear, and despair. Though these feelings are often felt to be justified in terms of actual life- experience, they are nevertheless adaptations that represent a need to protect and defend ourselves from painful situations in whatever way seems possible. Such energies which become part of the personality can also be amplified by external energies of darkness and separation so that their healing takes longer and so that there is more difficulty in separating from them."

From Light To Light
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/From-Light-to-Light.html

Acknowledging Paths of Resistance in the Presence of Suffering

Awareness and acknowledgement with compassion of resistance is a step towards awakening in the presence of suffering, limitation, pain, and helplessness.

Acknowledging:

How easy it is to stop praying, meditating, or sitting in silence when suffering is relentless in one's life.

How easy it is to lose hope and stop asking for guidance.

How easy it is to stop praying when prayers are not answered, and even worse, when events turn to increased suffering rather than a respite from suffering.

How easy it is to become angry when suffering, limitation, pain, or helplessness is relentless.

How easy it is to become blameful or feel revengeful when suffering is inflicted by another.

How easy it is to become hopeless and depressed in the presence of the suffering of another.

How easy it is to align with the energies of fear, self-pity, and depression when suffering is relentless and there seems to be no relief in sight.

How easy it is when one is suffering to align with energies which seem to present the illusion of power in times of helplessness, limitation, and suffering.

The ease of these actions and of turning away from the Light, God, the Creator Source, the Nameless One known by all Names, are easy because the ego, at least for a few moments, in the presence of intense suffering, helplessness, and limitation, feels powerful. The ego is able to create within the mind an alternative reality to the presenting reality. The power to feel angry, the power to not forgive, the power to hate and blame and the power to rage against life.

I wrote down this quote some time ago. I am sorry for lack of attribution as I do not know the source and will gladly attribute the quote if anyone is aware of the source. Re-reading this quote has been helpful to me during times of suffering.

The ego as a source of self inflicted pain: "when the ego tells you that the reality you are in is irrelevant to the reality you wish you had."

The truth I have accepted, which I do not yet own in my heart, taught to me by Beloved Julie of Light Omega, which can be really painful to bear and endure, is that everything we encounter in this embodied reality is in God and all is meant to be in the moment. This concept is especially difficult for myself personally as I witness souls who are suffering such horrors that it is difficult for my mind and heart to believe that such suffering is meant to be. This is a source of my spiritual suffering, not trusting that all is held in God, The Creator Source, the Nameless One known by many Names, is another area in which I await greater spiritual Light and growth.

It has been my personal experience that the easy paths, the paths of resistance in the presence of suffering, helplessness, and limitation, are illusory paths which in the end, bring more suffering and pain.

Meditation on Surrender
A guided meditation to foster the experience of letting go of fear and other habits of thought that seem intractable. 
19:36" (March 26, 2017).

http://www.lightomega.org/podcast/List-Podcasts.php

Suffering: A Path of Surrender and Trust

Awareness and acknowledgement with compassion of the difficulties one faces in seeking to align with the Light is another step one may take towards awakening in the presence of suffering, pain, limitations, and helplessness.

Acknowledging:

How difficult it is when one has prayed for help, and help does not come.

How spiritually painful it can feel when one prays for guidance and the guidance seems to bring about more pain and suffering, not an end to suffering.

How difficult it is to pray for Thy Will to be done - to manifest, and to find such prayers bring no (or immediate) relief from suffering and pain.

How difficult it is to light a candle and pray, when prayers seems not to be answered.

How difficult it is in the presence of suffering, pain, limitation, and helplessness to feel the presence of Light, God, the Creator Source.

How difficult it is to feel love, when all one feels is the crushing presence of the energies of darkness, despair, and hopelessness.

How painful it is to be overwhelmed by suffering and pain.

How painful it is during experiences of limitation, suffering, and helplessness to not be able to feel beyond the energies of fear, pain, anguish, anger, hopelessness, depression, and despair.

How painful it is to not feel internally - space in the presence of intense suffering, limitation, helplessness, and pain, to not be able to feel or express gratitude or feel the space within one's heart to pray for other embodied souls who are suffering.

Yes, when one experiences relentless experiences of suffering, it is difficult for the heart to continue to trust that they are safe, that a path will be made through the pain, the suffering, and the energies of fear which seem to engulf the mind and the heart. It is very difficult for the embodied soul to believe in times of suffering, that they are not alone, that they have not been abandoned.

How do I know? My life path has been a path of service through experiences of suffering and intense limitation. My suffering may not be the suffering of embodied souls in a war zone, souls who are suffering the ravages of poverty and starvation, the suffering of souls under oppression and corruption, the suffering of souls whose bodies or minds are ravaged by disease or mental health challenges - yet my suffering has been real, relentless, overwhelming, and at times, spirit crushing. Even as this is true, I have remained, albeit at times wobbly, faithful to the Light, to God as my heart knows God. I remain faithful to the Teachings of Julie and the Purification Process. I remain faithful to the journey of my soul.

Perhaps it is not the journey my mind and ego has wanted me to experience, yet this is the journey my soul has chosen for me. In holy service I move forward through events which are at times, so devastating and spirit crushing I wonder how I will make it through the next minute. In retrospect over the years, I have made it through thousands of these minutes, one sacred moment at a time.

There are no magical formulas through experiences of suffering which I can share with you Dear Readers, there is only my journey of faith in the darkest of nights and experiences, and the very challenging task of praying, asking for help, and keeping my mind as quiet as possible. I light candles, which remind me as I walk pass the lighted candles throughout my day, that the Light is with me. As I move through experiences of suffering, helplessness, and limitation, often accompanied by the energies darkness, the light of the candles also remind me that in times of darkness a way will be made.

It is my hope that what I have shared with you Dear Readers is helpful, especially for my planetary brothers and sisters who are suffering and come upon this posting. I am sorry for your suffering. Know that when I am able, I light candles for you.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Disempowering The Energies of Karma - Forgiveness
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:48 am 

Forgiveness

Disempowering The Energies of Karma

Forgive those you love, and forgive even more those you do not love.
The challenge of being spiritual is to learn to forgive.

Forgiveness is based on our determination to not exclude anyone from our love. It is also based on our decision to entrust whatever happens in life, ultimately to Divine justice, knowing that this will in every case prevail.

Stepping Stones to Awareness Day 27
Julie of Light Omega
http://www.lightomega.org/ST/ST-Signup.html

My spiritual pain will not look or feel like your experience of spiritual pain. Even as this is true, what we all have in common as embodied souls is the ability to forgive, to let go of that which injures us. For those of you Dear Readers, who have an inner knowing of the principles of karma, you will be aware of the power of forgiveness to disempower karmic connections. Over the years I have come to understand through teachings of those wiser and more practiced, along with an innate inner knowing of my soul, that being free of karmic connections can bring about an experience of embodied inner peace.

As an ever awakening embodied soul, I have come to know the importance of not generating energies or relationships of karma, especially those of great intensity.

I believe that the body, if the mind and heart will not forgive, begins to harbor the energies of the thoughts and emotions that will not be let go of - forgiven, into organs resonating with the frequencies. This lack of ease in the mind and the heart can be in time, the root of dis-ease as well as effect the harmony of the spirit.

I have learned that when continuos anger, thoughts of trauma, pain, and great sorrow constantly, or in some cases obsessively, focuses on that which was the cause of the same, an energetic relationship can be established which knows not the bounds of time nor space. For those who believe that this embodiment is their only physical embodiment, not generating these energetic relationships into timeless Time, eternity - is essential towards a peaceful forever. For those who believe in multiple embodiments, the souls knowledge of it's experiences in time, grows with each embodiment and in space-time, the embodied soul begins to recognize patterns of karmic relationships and themes in their lives, with a free will choice to transform the energies, let go of them and forgive, consciously - embodied.

Of course there are souls who are able, without complicated spiritual practices or thought processes to innately forgive and let go.

There are also embodied souls whose experiences of trauma are so intense, so mind numbing, or even in some cases psychologically disabling, that forgiveness from their own hearts, for those who have hurt them, or for themselves, is not yet attainable. Even as this is true, a path of healing is made for these souls, even if they are not consciously aware of this truth.

The disempowerment of the energies of karma begins in the heart. This path of disempowerment is not easy. Forgiveness for most embodied souls, in my experience, is not an easy path. Whether one is forgiving their selves, or those whom they believe have hurt them, the healing path of forgiveness takes fortitude, commitment, courage, and strength.

with love,
Johanna

Bitterness, anger, criticism, self- judgment - these are the doors that close the heart to love.
Let it all go.

Seek your deepest heart which is pure and free of these. It is still there.

MEDITATIONS ON LOVE,
Relationships, and Letting Go - 28

http://www.lightomega.org/Ind/Meditatio ... ignup.html

Post subject: In the Sacred Moment - Trusting The Source of Life
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:02 pm 

0:
Day23-Julie of Light Omega.jpg
Day23-Julie of Light Omega.jpg [ 69.31 KiB | Viewed 2277 times ]

Emanations of Healing Light
http://www.lightomega.org/EM/Emanations ... Light.html

Post subject: Why Do I Share Experiences Of Suffering?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:53 pm 

"Each event in life is larger than it appears. Each one exists on multiple levels of reality that affect the unified Whole of which we are each a part. That which seems to be a discrete interaction between you and another taking place at a particular time and in a particular location, may have energetic connections with many other events and times that are invisible and unknown to the conscious self.

Your individual work, for example, may seem small in relation to the needs of the world and how to bring about change. Yet, the quality of consciousness you bring to your work the love, hope, trust, inspiration, and guidance - all contribute to manifesting something on this plane that is trying to come into being."

The Multidimensional Nature of Events
http://lightomega.org/NLC/20170305-News-No.24.html

There are various reasons for sharing my experiences of suffering. One important reason has to do with the Light which is coming forward, not just for me, for everyone.

Even as I am honored to share the gifts of prophecy I Am gives unto to me, I have no special predictive powers to share with you how events are to change. I hold a deep knowing in my soul, which my overwhelmed heart often questions, that profound changes are coming. I hold a deep knowing in my soul that all will be upheld by the Light, yet I cannot tell you how I know this or how this will be revealed.

It is important to me, Dear Readers, that you know when the changes do come forward, (I do not know when this holy occurrence will manifest), some of what my embodied journey has been like. It is important to me to convey to you Dear Readers that I have waited and surrendered, and that the new consciousness of unity in and with God - the new consciousness I await - my transformation, will be rooted in a life of ever growing faithfulness and trust in the presence of suffering and limitation.

It is important to me Dear Readers that you know when I speak with you (for you do not yet speak with me), that you have some level of perceiving my life in service, why I write, why I am with Beloved Julie, and why God chooses to speak through me in prophecy and visions - even if I do not completely understand why God chooses to speak through me.

Your suffering is not separate from my suffering.

I feel deeply in my heart, in my soul, the suffering of my planetary brothers and sisters. Before I even am alerted to events unfolding in the news, I often have a multitude of experiences of the suffering of other embodied souls in my body, I hear the cries (and sometimes, screams) of those suffering. I am with those who are suffering for that is how God as I understand God, has made my heart and soul.

I am with you, even as my journey does not look like your journey. I am with you even if my understanding of God is not your understanding of God, or even if you do not have a relationship with God, for that is none of my business, what is important is that I am with you.

I look forward to the Time which comes forward for all of us when we can feel the unity of I AM with us.

Faithfully yours,
and with love,
Johanna

"Beloved One, even in the presence of ongoing difficulty and suffering, the light is coming forth, making itself known and calling to hearts that can hear it to step forward and embrace the energy of love and unity that is signaling its presence.  This energy is the energy of the Divine Mother, and Her presence is becoming more active here and now upon the Earth."

Awakening to Oneness - The Divine Mother
Sacred Earth Council Invitation
Light Omega Community Newsletter No. 25

https://lightomega.org/Light-Omega-Mailing-List.html

Post subject: The Influence of Light-Energies In The Presence of Suffering
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:55 pm 

"...In the times ahead, the nature of hope will be perceived to be related to the force of light and to the principles of light as these begin to express more fully on the physical plane.  This transition will create a need within each individual consciousness to become far more aware of, and responsible for, the thought process that it carries, for each thought will have a much greater power to alter reality in ways that correspond to the energy it contains, and so what one holds in awareness, or intends, or desires, will have much more of an effect on the response of the environment than has been the case heretofore.

In addition, the feeling of deprivation and all the associated elements of emotion that are related to this, including: depression, anger, envy, greed, and a host of other more subtle attitudinal factors, will all be affected by the new relationship of consciousness to reality.  For if deprivation is no longer an abiding influence in consciousness, but rather is replaced with a sense that all needs will be met, then these other emotions which have characterized so much of human history will have little reality and little reason for being.  In a sense, they will have outlived their usefulness as substitute ways of trying to achieve what one desired.

The primary difference in the world that is to come is the way in which light-energies operate.  These will operate with much greater intensity and permeate the new relationship of man to the physical world and to the world of non-human life.  They will communicate with obvious truth, the understanding that 'all needs will be met'.  This change in consciousness alone will affect all else, allowing individuals to trust the out-picturing of reality to bring what is needed and, as a result, to experience waiting with patience and confidence.  Such a shift will be based on the understanding that it is a matter of thinking and intending something with clarity and vision that will allow it to manifest in external reality.

The basis for hope, therefore, will be completely altered in the world that is to come.  It will be, in many respects, a world of boundless hope, based on trust in the Divine provision of what is needed and the ability to share in the co-creation of what will be.  This relationship will ultimately transform everything in the human character and perception that is less than trusting and less than hopeful, for it will be seen that there is no longer a reason to assume a different attitude other than one of trust, and there is no longer a need to feel sorrow about things that cannot be changed. 

Although sadness will still exist because it is intimately tied to love and to love's expression on the human level - a level in which physical separation through death is still part of life - this sadness, to the extent that it is evoked by particular life-circumstances, will be completely held within the embrace of confidence in the Universe of provision, both for those who are embodied, and for those who have departed from physical life.  This embrace of confidence will be the way of being in life, for the time of deprivation and perceived helplessness will be at an end."

HOPE AND ITS MANIFESTATION IN THE WORLD OF TOMORROW
Julie of Light Omega
http://www.lightomega.org/Hope-and-Its- ... ation.html

Post subject: Even When You Cannot Feel the Light - 4/7/17
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:29 pm 

"Beloved Ones,

Energies of light and darkness are part of the order of Creation that allows individual souls to choose in freedom which path they wish to follow. Such energies are as yet mysterious to the average person because their influence in both individual and collective life is largely unseen. Nevertheless, energies of opposition and separation play a significant part in altering human perception and motivation away from the sacred and away from the unity of heart that would foster love and peace. For this reason they need to be brought out of the hidden place that they have occupied, into the light of day. This is a matter of some importance for both individuals, communities, and nations, for what is concealed from human awareness may produce an outcome that is attributed to other factors, while what is visible can be dealt with more effectively. Especially at this time in history in which the expansion of light is taking place across the planet, it is of increasing importance to be aware of oppositional forces that would stand in the way of planetary growth and change."

From Light To Light
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/From-Light-to-Light.html

0:
Even -when-you-cannot-feel-the-light-Julie of Light Omega.jpg
Even -when-you-cannot-feel-the-light-Julie of Light Omega.jpg [ 16.9 KiB | Viewed 2262 times ]

Post subject: Receiving Love in the Presence of Suffering
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:17 am 

Receiving Love in the Presence of Suffering

The heart does not need to be taught to hope for that is its natural state.

It needs to disbelieve the reasons not to.

MEDITATIONS ON HOPE AND TRANSFORMATION
Daily Meditations for the Heart
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/MH/Med-Signup.html

When one is experiencing suffering it can feel as if there are walls closing in on the self. Movement seems impossible. Limitations can seem at times, crippling. The heart, overwhelmed by experiences and energies which are oppositional to the energies of love, can begin to feel as if love is impossible, and when the energies of love do come forward, the pain of receiving love can feel at times, agonizing.

To receive the gifts of love in the presence of suffering, the heart and mind even as it is in pain, is called to create a space within the suffering, a space which stays open to the possibilities of love. When love calls, the heart may ache in the presence of Light and Love reaching towards the heart. The mind if not humbled and trusting, may, if the ego is the source of decisions, close to the energies of love reaching towards it.

It is not uncommon, when the energies of love come forth towards the suffering heart and mind, that one can feel confused, unworthy, and can feel shame at the circumstances of their suffering. In the presence of these and similar energies opposed to love, in the form of emotions and thoughts, the heart is called to open, even as it feels impossible to open, to trust.

Suffering, in the form of oppositional energies can cause the heart and mind to close, to reject the possibility of love. Yet, if the heart and mind in the presence of suffering, pain, and limitation leaves even the tiniest space open to the possibilities of love, the energies of love will anchor in this space.

Receiving love in the presence of suffering and limitation can be one of the most painful experiences for the heart to bear. "How can this be?" When an embodied soul is enduring experiences of suffering, the heart and mind can become defensive, rigid, closed. It is not uncommon for the suffering and heart and mind to focus, for some obsessively, on the type of love that they are willing to accept. For the heart which is open to receiving the energies of love, those very same energies can leave the heart which has been experiencing suffering, pain, and limitations, stunned, numb, and in shock.

It takes great forbearance and humility to stay open to the love which comes towards you, no matter how great or small, no matter if it is the preference you mind or ego wants. For it has been my experience that if the heart and mind stays open in the present to the love which reaches towards them, in that moment, without thoughts of what ones wants, rather with gratitude and humility for that which is able to come through in the presence of the energies of suffering and pain, then that very anchor creates in the space left open for it, the beginnings of a root point - or anchor point for the energies of love to grow within.

The question becomes for the embodied soul who is suffering, can I receive love, however it comes to me, in whatever form it comes to me? Can I leave a space in my heart for the energies of love to come forward even as my mind rebels or depresses in the presence of my suffering? Am I willing to humble my mind and receive? Can I reach towards the energies of gratitude in the presence of my suffering, limitations, and pain? Am I willing to let down the defense of my mind and heart and allow the energies of love to enter my heart?

It is possible in the presence of suffering and pain to perceive the energies of love when they come forward. It takes a heart and mind which is willing to trust when the energies of love do come forth, no matter the form, in the sacred moment and receive. This is not an easy spiritual task. We each as embodied souls have the free will to choose the energies of love when they come forth or to reject the energies of love.

In the presence of your experiences of suffering, limitation, and pain are you willing to leave that small space in your heart open to the possibility of the energies of love touching your heart?

with love,
Johanna

The experience of hope is intrinsic to the soul but often difficult for the human heart.
In times of difficulty seek the hope of your inner being.  It is there.

MEDITATIONS ON HOPE AND TRANSFORMATION
Daily Meditations for the Heart
http://lightomega.org/MH/Med-Signup.html

Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 103  Next