It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 103  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Sacred Moments - A Time of Retreat
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:12 pm 

0:
Path to inner truth_photo by Johanna Raphael.jpg
Path to inner truth_photo by Johanna Raphael.jpg [ 118.31 KiB | Viewed 2437 times ]

Hello Dear Readers,

I feel called to retreat until such time I am called to post again.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Notes From Retreat: Caring for Your Light-Body
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:42 am 

To care for your light-body, there are three levels that must be addressed:

1) Physical.  Your diet will have a strong influence on the amount of spiritual light that your body can carry, with those who are eating denser foods or foods that add toxins to the body reducing the amount of light that can be held.

2) Emotional.  Your emotional life needs increasingly to be held within a spiritual perspective, since the increasing force of light will bring emotions to the fore that may be difficult to deal with and that have a spiritual origin rather than a psychological one.

3) Spiritual.  You need to anchor yourself in a regular spiritual practice that involves prayer or meditation or just being quiet on a regular basis so that messages from your own higher self can be perceived more clearly, as well as guidance from those who are guiding you.

This is the time of change, beloved ones, and your soul has chosen to be here to take part in it as fully as possible.  May your efforts be rewarded by the grace of God's light which will bring to you what your deepest heart most desires. 

Post subject: Guided Meditations with Julie of Light Omega
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:47 am 

Guided Meditations with Julie of Light Omega

0:
Julie of Light Omega.jpeg
Julie of Light Omega.jpeg [ 116.78 KiB | Viewed 2424 times ]

Guided meditations by Julie are offered to online participants the 1st and 4th Sundays of each month at 10:30am (ET). This is a vibrational experience designed to bring more light into your body, heart, and mind. No prior meditation experience is needed.  Those online are asked to arrive a few minutes early in order to join the meditation at the beginning.

To take part, please write to us at Comments -
http://lightomega.org/Comments.html

For more information about the Light Omega Gatherings at which these meditations take place, click here - http://lightomega.org/Welcome-to-Gatherings.html

Post subject: Notes From Retreat - A Calling Forth
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:00 am 

Dear Readers,

Even as I continue my spiritual retreat, I am posting today because of a calling forth I received earlier this week.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: A Time of Arrival for the Souls of the Children of the Heart
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:11 am 

O precious mind that has had
such a role to play in life on Earth,
now, you must cede your power to the heart,
for the heart to interpret what was once
your exclusive domain.

Your children, children of the mind,
are growing now,
and are finding their deeper being
in a place where words do not matter,
where only inner knowing matters.

O beloved heart,
you have waited patiently
for God's plan to reveal itself
so that children of the mind
could become children of the heart.

Now, that times has arrived,
and the soul of each one
shall determine life on Earth,
and not the beliefs of the past.

These shall be cast off like a skin that
sheds and is no longer attached to the body.
In the same way old beliefs shall disappear,
and new values of the soul shall
become the ways in which all shall live.

Thus the life of the mind shall assume its
rightful place as helpmate to all that is holy,
and the life of the sacred shall live once again
upon the Earth.

Helpmate
“Poems for the New Earth”
Julie of Light Omega
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1542349672

Post subject: The Reluctant Prophet
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:25 am 

With a heart full of feelings of unworthiness and an ego far too willing to align with the energies of fear, the reluctant prophet nonetheless steps forth into the Light of the One.

The energies of fear sabotages my work as a prophet. I frequently feel conflicted in my heart in regards to my calling as a prophet. It seems the more the prophet is called forth, the greater it seems my ego's alignment with the energies of fear.

A Gift of Great Spiritual Wealth

I have been given a gift of great spiritual wealth - the gift of prophecy (and visions). I have faithfully shared what has been given unto me to share as prophecy since 2003, see http://returnofthechrist.org, even as I have kept hidden within my heart my feelings of unworthiness concerning the awesome gift I have been given.

Here, I will say directly that which conflicts my heart - I feel unworthy of the spiritual gifts I have been given, as there are others who walk this planet who have lived lives more pure and with greater holiness than my life.

Even as all this is true, my spiritual gifts are being brought forth unexpectedly through new prophecies.

I had, earlier this week, a profoundly sacred experience which has to do with my calling forth as a prophet. This sacred, holy, unbidden, and mystical experience continues in its capacity of the Divine awakening within me, to lay bare my ego's fears, my minds preoccupation with perceived limitations, and my heart's feelings of unworthiness.

In order to serve the God I love and adore from the depths of my soul, I am being called to let go and surrender these smaller aspects of my human identity in service to the One, the Most High of my heart.

I am being called forth as a holy daughter, scribe, and prophet of the Beloved Most High, the Nameless One, known by many names within human hearts.

My heart trembles in awe in the presence of the Divine.

This and the following posting may not seem to be as intense to you as they are to me Dear Readers, yet for me, this is a moment of great courage, a initiation of the dissolving of my ego's fears, limitations, and perceptions, as well as a great step forward in the surrendering of my perceived identity. I am, actively, by my postings, doing what I have been called to do, conflicted heart and all, reluctant to be called and honored by God as prophet, surrendering to a Divine Will greater than my personal will, for the calling forth and the love of my soul is greater than any preconceived identity of my mind or fears of my ego.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: The Second Calling Forth of the Prophet
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:47 am 

Daughter, write this unto Thy Nation:

Nation I call thee to remember the yoke which once held thee. Your Fathers and Mothers stood in defiance to injustices and the crushing of liberties.

Remember those who have come before thee in times of tyranny - when your knees falter, and your hearts worry and cower.

Remember nation, I Am and I Am with thee.

Daughter write My Words:

Fear not daughter for these words I have put into your heart. Your pen I guide.

Daughter I Am and I Am with thee.

Here me now, a time to come forward when the nation shall weep and lament.
Fear not for all is not lost, for these are the times in which I have called you forth.

Daughter,

Begin now, I beseech thee fear not.

(This message is not clear what am I to begin?)

Proclaim daughter. Proclaim My Words.

Be thee not fooled by the words of those who care not for those they claim to uphold.

Daughter be thee not afraid in the times of sorrows to come. 
For My Words you shall speak.
In My Name you shall proclaim.
Hear Me daughter?

Daughter, scribe, of My Heart, you come forth.
Your life daughter is Mine.

Daughter, you heart trembles for I have called you.
Your heart trembles daughter to know Me.
Be not afraid for it is I who calls you.

Daughter of My Heart, falter not for it is I who shall form the words of your mind and of your mouth.

Daughter, thy will is My Will. 
Know there is no separation.
For you have been formed of My Heart, born in service to My Will.

Daughter of My Heart, I have called you, fear not.

Daughter, Thy Will you shall proclaim. 
My Voice shall speak to the nations through you.
Be not afraid for I Am and I Am with you.

Herewith Nation:

A time soon comes forward when all shall seem secure and serene, yet I tell you forthwith that behind the calm and serenity 
burn fires. Fires that would seek to destroy the very fabric of the Nation.

Fear these forces not.

For these times I have warned you of and shall come to pass.

Daughter of My Heart

Follow the call of My Voice in all that you do.
Know you have been formed of My Heart.

Thy Will shall be proclaimed through you Daughter.
Fear not.

Daughter I call out unto you and you daughter of My Heart, shall proclaim My Word.

(I am unworthy of this most sacred task, why me?)

Daughter would you in your fear cull your heart from Mine?

Daughter your destiny has been formed from My Heart, from My Love - fear not daughter.

Fear not.

Daughter, holy scribe, beloved of My Heart, know that I Am and I call thee forth.

Daughter those who seek to deceive shall in the end, have their eyes and hearts opened.

Daughter, tremble not before tyrants.

Reminiscences of tyrants bear no might to the sorrows of the suffering.

The Prophecies of the Return of the Christ:

Return of the Christ
http://returnofthechrist.org/

The Calling Forth of the Prophet
http://returnofthechrist.org/TheCalling ... ophet.html

Post subject: Life As A Holy Prayer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:19 pm 

My Life As A Holy Prayer

It is not lost on me Dear Readers that after years of practicing both personal and service Purification*of the energies of fear, that these very same energies are still able to cast shadows of doubt into my heart, my conscious mind, and my nervous system.

In a time when the energies of fear are rampant upon this planet in all walks of life, I hope that my honesty concerning my own struggles with these energies, even in the presence of the Holy, God as I know God, may inspire other embodied souls who encounter the energies of fear.

I am deeply aware of the contradictions that manifest in the holiest moments of my life, in all moments of my life, with God.

My life, is a holy prayer. My life involves encounters with the energies of separation and forces which are in opposition to the Light. Energies such as fear, seeks to separate me from my love, my service, my calling, and my work as a holy scribe.

Even as the energies of fear seek to separate me from all that is holy and sacred, from moments of the mundane to the profoundly sacred, even as these very same energies seek to overwhelm my conscious mind, my heart, and my nervous system - I 'choose', albeit at times, quite wobbly - to step forward into the Light. I choose to step forward into the Light even as these very same energies inform my mind that stepping forth will bring me sorrow and pain, that stepping forth is a choice to step into a dark abyss. Yes, these experiences can occur in the presence of the Light. This choice to step forward is an ongoing choice which is taken again, and again, and again, sometimes in the presence of energies which are overwhelming in intensity.

This is my sacred journey. In the presence of energies which would seek to separate me from the One I love and adore, the I AM of which I and all who are embodied comes forth from - I am called to walk forward, to trust - called by my soul to choose trust.

I share my journey with you Dear Readers because my life is a holy prayer.

The following was received on March 4th, 2017. There are guidances within which are meditations, mantras, and holy prayers which have been given to me, which I choose to share with you Dear Readers, for moving forwarding in the presence of energies which would seek to separate me from the holiness of my life. Personalize them as you wish, so that they may uplift you when the energies of fear and separation manifest.

I pray that when the energies of fear seek to overwhelm your heart, your mind, or your body, you will remember my holy journey and know that whatever your circumstances are, that you are not alone.

The redemption of each of our hearts, in the presence of the energies of fear, opposition, and separation, is a sacred and shared embodied experience of movement forward, ascension, and the remembrance of the truth of who we are - as embodied souls - yes, even as the energies of fear would cast doubt into our hearts and minds, seeking to keep us separate from our sacred destinies, our truth, and our individual and collective spiritual awakening.

with love,
Johanna

"Johanna."

(Yes.)

"Write scribe."

"Daughter of My Heart, your fears I know and am familiar with."

"Worry not child."

"For I Am and I Am with thee."

"Daughter you worry - is it my small voice I hear that commands me?"

"No daughter."

"Your small hand writes, My Voice commands you to do so."

"Johanna."

(Yes.)

"Write scribe."

I shall guide thee in all that you do. Nothing you do daughter is separated from My Will."

"Daughter."

(Yes Beloved.)

"You shall in time fill in."

(Fill in?)

"Fill into the places and spaces I have appointed for thee."

"Until such time, wait and know that I Am and I Am with thee."

"Worry not daughter."

"Johanna".

(Yes Beloved.)

"Be thee not afraid."

"Be thee not small in thy heart."

"Wait upon My Word."

(Amen.)

Received March 4, 2017
http://returnofthechrist.org

After this sacred interaction the experience of singing occurs within me. A song I have sang for many years, the words of Beloved Jesus' prayer The Our Father, yet this time the voices I hear singing are not my own voice. The song seems to play within my inner self much like a recording over and over.

THE PURIFICATION PROCESS
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Purification.html

DEALING WITH DOUBT
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Dealing-With-Doubt.html

THE PURIFICATION OF DOUBT
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Purifica ... Doubt.html

THE POINT OF CHOICE
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Point-of-Choice.html

Post subject: THE MULTIDIMENSIONAL NATURE OF EVENTS
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:07 pm 

"...Multidimensional reality is a fact of spiritual life, just as visual reality or auditory reality is a fact of physical life.  We can know things without knowing how we know them.  We can feel things that belong to our soul's history from other lifetimes, without actually remembering those other lifetimes but simply experiencing the connection with them at a particular moment in time.  We can experience the life of plants and trees in a way that lets us know that they have consciousness, and similarly with animals, we can sense their consciousness without knowing how we know this.

We are connected with each other through time and space and beyond time and space, as well as to the Earth and to all its creatures. We are connected on the mental, physical, and emotional levels, and on the soul level as well, where energetic connections can appear to our conscious self then disappear from our awareness, yet feel entirely real for the moments that they are present.

Viewing life in this way allows us to feel the mystery that we are always and inevitably a part of – the mystery of our connections with others and with our own Divine being.  It also allows us, if we choose to look at it in its true measure, to know beyond doubt that every action we take in our physical life and every decision we make is of importance, since its effects are much more widespread than may appear to our senses. This is the reality of our human experience - to know and feel that we are here to interact with life from the life within us, consciously, creatively, and with the depth of meaning that we can give to all that we do.  This gift of meaning and of choice is one we have been given, and one that we bring to all moments of our life."

With deepest blessings - Julie

THE MULTIDIMENSIONAL NATURE OF EVENTS
http://lightomega.org/NLC/20170305-News-No.24.html

For those in or near the New England area, you are invited to:

Gatherings - http://lightomega.org/Welcome-to-Gatherings.html at Light Omega each Sunday at 10:30am. Consult the schedule http://lightomega.org/Calendar/ for information.

These gatherings may be attended remotely.

The 1st and 4th Sundays include guided meditations led by Julie. The 2nd and 3rd Sundays are webcasts. 3rd Sundays - Shorter talk - 10:30am (ET) Contact: Comments: http://lightomega.org/Comments-Mailing.html for more information.

LIVE WEBCASTS with Julie
Second Sunday of each month, 10:30am (ET); 2:30pm (GMT)

March 12 - "The Ability to Discern"

April 9 - "Hope for the World"

May 14 - "The World You Create"

Post subject: Unto THEE Thy Nation Is Calling - Prophecy
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:21 pm 

Unto THEE Thy Nation Is Calling:

A time of great weeping to come.

Many fallen.

Sons and daughters cry out in vain.

A ship sinking in the sea.

Be not afraid.

Write scribe:

I AM ever aware of Thy nations cries.
No son, nor daughter ever alone.
A time to come when all shall witness Thy Might and know that I AM.

Hear now in this Voice I shall call unto thee.
Feel now how thy body trembles in My Presence.
Be not afraid.

A time to come when I shall call all by My Voice, all shall know I AM and I AM with them.

Daughter of My Heart:
I have called thee forth as scribe.
In Thy Name you shall speak.

Carry not the burden of My Words.
For I AM with all who shall hear My Voice.
I AM and I AM with thee.

Daughter your pen falters.
(Yes Beloved. For these words I write carry such sorrow and pain. How shall we bear these sorrows to come?)

Daughter of My Heart:
I forsake none.

As a branch is of the tree all are of Me.
For I AM.

Carry not these words I have given unto thee.
For this is not your work scribe.
I have called you forth daughter of hope,
to be a light in the dark to come.
Many will falter in fear and sorrow.
Many shall curse and lose hope.

Suffering is not of My Will.
For all my children shall know My Love.
All my children shall know of the new way I have prepared for them.
First the journey into the dark times to come.
I AM and I AM with all.
None shall I forsake.

(Why this journey Beloved?)

The choice was made to separate from Me.
The choice was made to wander.
The choice was made to walk into the darkness, through the darkness, with Me, for I AM and I have not forsaken thy sons and daughters.

A way has been made.
A way through the darkness has been made.

Daughter, holy child, write:

I AM.
I AM of your mornings, I am of your night.
I AM the song of the birds, the ideas of your mind, the love in your hearts.

To thee I have given this task which your heart calls a burden.
Carry all in prayer daughter, carry all with Me.

Sweet daughter fear not.
For a time shall come to pass when all is dark, all unfamiliar.
This way I have made for thee.
Trust that I AM with thee in each step you shall take.

Follow the Light daughters.
In the dark times to come, follow the Light.

Follow the Light sons.
In the dark times to come, follow the Light.

Carry these words forth as I have called you to do so.

All truths shall be known.
All shall be revealed.

Received by Johanna Raphael
http://returnofthechrist.org

Post subject: To Some I Might Look Like I 'Belong" To America
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:08 am 

There are those who might look at my photo and seeing my light colored skin and hair, feel that I belong to the United States of America.

Even as I am American born, my great grand parents, and one, perhaps two, of my grandparents were not. They were immigrants to this country. I 'belong' to this country because my family members were given the opportunity to experience the American dream. I grew up around elders who never forgot this blessing, who loved this country deeply and proudly for the blessing of immigrating here.

Their welcome at the time of their immigration and assimilation was not always welcoming. For when they immigrated here they were outcasts - for being Irish, Italian, and German. As I little girl, I remember being called a 'wop', and little boys bullying me, shooting imaginary machine guns at me calling me a 'kraut'. When my great grandmother immigrated from Belfast, the Irish at that time were called 'dirty Irish".

Being an immigrant to this country hasn't always been an easy process for many. Even as this is true, I can not imagine the profound anxiety and fear inducing burden of being cast with suspicion because of the color of my skin, because I wear different clothing, or because of the religion I practice. These are terrible spiritual, emotional, and psychological burdens and for some - horrors - based on fear, racism, and religious intolerance.

I live in a historic African American community. I love when I go to cities where there are many cultures living together in this country. I feel joy in seeing a sea of faces which come from all nations of the the Earth, living as one nation in the United States of America.

with love,
Johanna

After a few days of meditating on this post, I have updated this post to share the deeper reflections which have come to my heart. March 17, 2017

Post subject: The Sacred Moment: With God Or With The Energies Of Fear?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:25 am 

On Venturing Forward With The Energies of God Or With The Energies Of Fear.

Recently, my spiritual journey has been fraught with the energies of fear.

Yep. I have been consciously and unconsciously aligning with the energies of fear and separation.

"How can this be Johanna?" One might right ask.

"How can it be with your gifts, the Teachings you have been given, and the years of spiritual purification you have been through that you can still find yourself vulnerable to aligning with energies separated from the energies of God?"

I will share with you Dear Readers this is a question I ask myself often. I could tell you that the energies I process in service at times are intense and overwhelming. Even as this is true, this cannot be a reason for the alignment with the energies separated from a consciousness of being with God.

I have from my embodiment, forgotten the truth of who I am. My life has been a journey of sacred moments of remembering, awakening, and forgetting. Each time in which I forget the truth of who I am, I become mentally, emotionally, and energetically vulnerable to energies which inform my conscious and unconscious mind that I am unsafe, not good enough, not pure enough, and worst of all alone, and not with God.

After months of encountering this form of spiritual suffering, I was given an insight that each of the trials I have been facing can be "faced with God as an adventure forward into the unknown or with the energies of fear and separation" overwhelming my nervous system with dread and foreboding.

This is not the first time this level of clarity has come forward to me, especially when sitting with Beloved Julie who emanates the energies of God. What was different this time, was that the energies of God, which I perceived with the insight, in the presence of the energies in my gut, rushing through my nervous system and intensifying thoughts of separation in my consciousness came to me as I sat alone in silence and reflection.

In that sacred moment, I perceived the energies of God within my body infusing my nervous system and consciousness.

In those sacred moments the thought came to me carried with the energies of upliftment and strength, "Johanna will you move forward into each of your trials as an adventure with God or with the energies of fear?" I witnessed, in the presence of the energies of separation and fear overwhelming my nervous system, something different in vibrational resonance, from my usual encounters with the energies of separation and fear.

This morning in meditation, the energies of separation and fear once again began to overwhelm my nervous system, as I became consciously aware of the energies manifesting in my body, I also witnessed thoughts forming in my consciousness of dread, foreboding and unsafety. Once again, I had the choice, to align with these energies and the forming thoughts associated with the energies, or to align with the energies of God.

In that sacred moment I choose to align with the energies of God. Even as this is true, this new way of being, this new path of remembering the truth of who I am, will require my conscious participation, awareness, and presentness in each sacred moment, as it is a path through the energies, not a form of magic dissapating the energies. In each sacred moment forward, the choice will be before me, will I choose to venture forward with the energies of God or the separated energies filling my body and mind?

The choice for consciousness is an active an ongoing process as I have been learning and forgetting over the years. On my spiritual journey one question has been with me manifesting in a myriad of forms - am I with God or with the energies separated from God?

As I have shared, the decision to be with God has not been easy, especially in the presence of the energies I encounter on a moment to moment basis which have had the power to fill my nervous system, my sacred vehicle of consciousness. Even as this has been true, so too are the choices I have made which have brought me forward to this sacred moment, albeit wobbly, with God.

One sacred moment at a time, I have, and have had, a free will choice. My awakening is occurring in my embodiment each time I choose to align with God. Nothing is lost, every conscious moment I choose, I learn; this learning, even in times of forgetting, is never lost.

with love,
Johanna

What are the energies of God? Although they have been described through all the expressions of religious teachings, the energies of God manifest through all beings, no matter if they have an orientation to religious practice or thought.

The energies of God as far as I am able to know in my limited capacities, are the energies of love, light, trust, innocence, honesty to name a few. I perceive that each of us have a spiritual imprint within us of the energies of God within their souls, so what might be the awakening of the energies of God for me, may not resonate with another embodied soul with their own imprint of God.

For atheists and those who feel uncomfortable with the name or word God - G good O orderly D direction.

Supportive Teachings from Julie of Light Omega

SPIRITUALIZING THE BODY
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Spiritua ... -Body.html

HOLDING HARDSHIP IN THE LIGHT OF GOD:
The Challenge of Purification
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Holding- ... d-God.html

GIVING ONE'S MIND TO GOD
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Giving-O ... o-God.html

THE CHOICE FOR CONSCIOUSNESS
http://lightomega.org/Earth/ANC/Choice_ ... sness.html

Site Index of the Teachings of Julie of Light Omega
http://www.lightomega.org/Site-Index.html

Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 103  Next