It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:23 am 
All seekers of truth follow an inner pathway of self discovery. It is a time of awakening, and of overcoming fear of walking into the unknown. Gradually, as trust builds and fear is released the heart is encouraged to open, and expand its awareness; anchoring faith and trust to allow the light of the soul to shine through, guiding the seeker back home.

Seek the light within you. Seek the truth within you. Cling only to the light and truth of your inner knowing for it will guide you home. Julie

No journey is the same, and each experience is unique to its embodiment. Actions and reactions are played out differently to the many diverse challenges and situations they have to face. It matters not which road you travel, as long as you open your heart and follow the inner guidance of your soul; all roads lead back to God.

The many spiritual practices that have developed over time each have, as a goal, the desire to lead us to this vaster place. They are the various forms of meditation, prayer, and ritual that form the foundation of different religions, schools of meditation, and spiritual paths. They are the many routes to the One. Each one helps us to find a source of identity in the deeper layers of our spiritual being. Each one has a validity in its own right. Though each may foster a different kind of spiritual awareness, all are true; all are pathways to the same Source. Julie

At some point all seekers become conscious and awaken to the fact that they are all part of the I AM …God within…there is no separation. This is when there is a feeling of wholeness and, of being one with the truth of all creation.

Without connection with our soul, we cannot arrive at the expression of wholeness. For wholeness depends not only on the integration of what our minds think and what our hearts feel, but also on what our inner being tells us is true. When we are in touch with our essence we cannot say: "I think that," or "I feel that," but rather "I am that." Julie

Jeannie

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]