It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Understanding Energies of Purification
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:48 am 
The light of God is infused with divine Intelligence that discloses what must be released because it is incompatible with light and with the purity of each soul's creation. All that is not light, ultimately, will be dissolved in the course of purification. Yet along the way, difficulties may arise and symptoms may occur as what is being released reaches a level of awareness that is new.

Sometimes these releasing energies create physical symptoms that appear to be physiologically based, and one excludes the possibility that they are caused by energy releasing. This is a premise that needs to be revised.

Sometimes negative emotions are intensified in the presence of greater light and one assumes that one is going backwards and away from a spiritual life rather than forward. This, too, is a premise than needs to be revised.

Trust is needed to allow divine Intelligence to do its work within body, mind, and emotions. Let us open in trust to the unknown and magnificent change that God's greater presence on the Earth is bringing to all. - Julie

------------------------

http://lightomega.org/forum/images/BSP_Body_Chakras-cr-Healing_Energy_1207363.jpg

Post subject: Re: Understanding Energies of Purification
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:40 am 
Namaste,

Yes, I have personally, seen what seems to be great spiritual progress and Peace on some days and then negative uprisings on others... As I've looked closer, it seems that what really needs to grow the most is... simply Loving Awareness of self and all. So that as these "feelings" arise, they can be seen and not empowered or dwelt upon.

That IS a challenge!

But it is greatly help-full to hear about how other's progress is taking place.

Thank you again!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:09 pm 
I call on reiki to purify my mind and body at a cellular level and thank the infinite creator for this intelligent energy that's doing this work. This takes about 5 minutes and I do it daily as part of the going to bed ritual. I started doing this because I felt the need to strive for purity in mind and body.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:02 pm 
Dear Vijaya,
Yes, I so agree with you, it is such a challenge! In fact right now I am experiencing a headache and I know it is about energies I have taken on in service throughout the day. It helps me to know this and to trust that all is well and I will be fine. This trust enables me to breathe and move freely, without worry, asking God to take away the headache and trusting all will be well.
Namaste,
Abriete

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:09 pm 
Hello Vijaya,
I thank you for your eloquence and openness. I know how challenging it is to hold feelings and physical sensations as energies passing through, without become attached to them. I've been aware of this as a spiritual practice for maybe 40 years, but am only now beginning to feel what that really means! I often found it helpful to surrender to negativity - not in the sense of giving in to it or indulging in it, but in recognizing it and relaxing in the face of it, not trying to fight it off or overcome it by effort of will. In that, I think there's an implicit trust that God sees the goodness in me, and is with me in my heart's desire for wholeness - and it is not up to me to deal with the negative energies all alone. I always find that helps whatever it is to pass through more quickly.

Blessings, Gordon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:39 pm 
Namaste Gordon,

Yes - I have found this as well! It is difficult...yet, what it IS..is simply allowing it to be..and then pass. But maintaining your connection to the Loving Awareness that IS the Divine.

I have a one year old.... and sometimes he throws fits and screams when he doesn't get what he wants.. and the best thing to do, I've found, is simply stand my ground, stay calm, Love him, don't give in. Also, he seems to do better, if I calmly acknowledge his feeling... as in, "I see your feeling frustrated. It's Ok feel frustrated. Mama understands."

Likewise, when feeling this from within.. it is the same. But, Awareness is key- Oh boy, If I slip into forgetfulness, it makes maintaining that inner calm so much more difficult.

Sometimes I say to myself, right after getting hit in the face..or my hair pulled.. "I am calm and cool like water." (and visualize a peaceful scene) Just to help myself flow...and stay calm...

It works!

Those beings who are able to maintain that inner calm at all times, are definitely worthy of learning from! Since Awareness is Key - Meditation must be too! My higher self reminds me of this every day :)

Much Love and Many Blessings to you (all) as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:45 pm 
Abriete,

May your headache desist and may you feel/be completely healed/whole, as you are ;) !

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:52 pm 
Thank you for words, Julie, especially about revising the premise about feeling as if going backward, rather than forward spiritually, when negative emotions are brought to the surface for healing through the action of Light. I smile to hear you words, and they help sustain me. The reassurance - that emotions and thoughts that are of greater difficulty are being purified through Light.
In the love in your words I feel the faith of my heart - deeper than all the storms of emotions and thoughts that may run through my mind. That these things go though me, and are not of me. That by not identifying with them, I am holding onto the deeper place in me that is more truly who I am. And in this way the deeper place of truth within me is being strengthened, as what is not-me purifies out.
I am so deeply grateful for the love that is at the center of this Light, that my heart knows, and can follow. And for the relief I feel in touching this through the light in your your words. Bless you. I am grateful.
And I hope too, that in some way my sharing my experience can also be of help to others... I am so moved that "One Earth Awakening" has been created, for light to go out to the world, and for people to share in support each other in that light.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:22 am 
Julie--I so very much appreciated these comments. It gives such clarity. There are days of high energy and bliss, and then days of aggitated emotions that seem like slipping backwards. I am coming to understand that these are old patterns rising to be released. So grateful this forum has been made available.Thank You

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:54 am 
Thank you very much for this explanation and clarification. That is all I need at this process beginning moment to discover the light and the truth.
Blessings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:24 am 
What did it mean when she said "Sometimes negative emotions are intensified in the presence of greater light and one assumes that one is going backwards and away from a spiritual life rather than forward. This, too, is a premise than needs to be revised." sorry new at this trying to understand thanks Kandice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:20 pm 
Hello Kandice,

It's a really good question and I'm glad you asked. Let me try to say what Julie is saying, in a different way: Each of us, in our history as a soul, has spent many lifetimes separated from God - which means we have also been separated from the truth of our selves, because we are all part of God. In this time, many painful things have happened because of our separation, and that of other people: We have hurt others, and been hurt by them. We have experienced fear, rejection, rage, violence. All of these painful experiences are embedded within us - our bodies remember them, even if our minds have forgotten. By the way, even if you don't believe that we live many lifetimes, the same applies to our experiences in this lifetime: The history of past pain is stored within us - what has been done to us, what we have done to others.

When our hearts seek to come back to God, we invite light to come into us. In order to be filled with God, we need to make room inside - that which is not of God needs to come out. This is the work of light: To illuminate what is not of God so we can become aware of it, and so it can be cleansed.

As these parts of the past come out of us, more often than not we experience them as energies, as emotions, and patterns of negative thought - rather than as conscious memories. We may think and feel all kinds of terrible things, things that arise in our thoughts and emotions without apparent cause. Even though this is happening because of our desire to return to God, in the moment it can feel like its opposite. We desire to be pure in heart and mind and action, to feel peaceful inside - we think, this is what it means to be moving towards a spiritual life. However, we are feeling upset, conflicted, angry, suspicious, afraid, confused - and so we may think, "I must be moving away from a spiritual life because I'm having these bad feelings".

To move past this, we need to learn to trust in our essential goodness, in the truth of our hearts' devotion to God. We need to be able to hold negative thoughts and feelings as a kind of "bad weather" passing through us, to know that they do not define who we are. This is the "premise that needs to be revised": That the experience of negative energies means we are not living a spiritual life. In fact, we may be feeling negative energies because we are seeking a spiritual life. How we hold that experience makes all the difference in the world.

Best regards,
Gordon

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next