It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 am 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Embracing The Sacred - Come And Be With Beloved Julie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:10 pm 

Embracing the Sacred at the Turn of the Year
Saturday December 31st 7:30-9pm

0:
Julie of Light Omega_lightomega.jpeg
Julie of Light Omega_lightomega.jpeg [ 116.78 KiB | Viewed 8688 times ]

This evening may be considered a way of embracing the sacred as an intention as we move into 2017. We are in great need at this time of healing the split between the spiritual and the practical, between the sacred and the everyday. Much of the world has departed from the sense of the sacred. Our goal is to return to this foundation of our own being, from which all help can be given to the planet as a whole. The evening will include a meditative talk by Julie. We will also collect prayers from all present in a sacred vessel to place by the altar at YCA.

Both of these events will start on time, so please arrive in time to be seated by 7:25pm.  And after each of these programs there will be opportunities to receive a blessing from Julie.

Details and directions can be found at:
http://www.yogacenteramherst.com/lightomega/

Post subject: Blessed Holy Days
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:12 pm 

"...Fall on your knees,
To hear the angels voices...
"

- O Holy Night

Christmas Blessings

Happy Hanukkah Happy Kwanza

Post subject: Meg's Prayer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:56 am 

Hello Dear readers, I am reposting this beautiful and holy prayer from Meg for those who are reading this post in the future, who may not have seen Meg's original posting.

In this new year,
Blessed Love, go throughout the lands,
comforting, upholding and healing all in need.

May your Holy Light expand upon the Earth
and in mankind's heart,
so we may finally see each other as we have been created,
One in Love and
One in You.

Lead us through the dark mist, that still obscures our vision,
into the light on our way home to you,
so we may ease the path for those that are to come.

Blessed One Light, One Love,
the Heart of all hearts,
grant us Thy peace.

Amen.

May you be forever blessed, dear friends.
~Meg

12/25/2016

Meg's original posting can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5&start=72

Post subject: The Purification of the Energies of Hatred and Intolerance
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:02 pm 
Energies Being Released: The Purification of the Energies of Hatred and Intolerance

One and All

Harmony = Remembering the truth of who we are as embodied souls.

Dis-Harmony = Forgetfulness and denial of the truth of who we are as embodied souls.

Embodied souls in a separated state of heart centered consciousness will be soon releasing (and for some, unleashing), lower frequency energies which their souls have longed to heal for lifetimes.

The humblest guidance I may offer is to not join in with these lower frequency energies.

When at all possible, step away, for those embodied souls who are not aware, or who are in active denial of the separated states of their hearts and minds, in alignment with the lower frequency energies of separation and opposition, are being directly influenced by these very same energies.

These energies, for example, hatred, intolerance, fear mongering, war mongering, to name but a few, have the ability to create within the minds and hearts of those effected and affected by the lower frequencies, a cloud of forgetfulness of the truth of who they are as embodied souls - One with the one, one with each other.

Remember, we are entering a time of releasing - Purification. This releasing, brought about by the higher spiritual frequencies of Light, which are always aligned in Divine Intention, are meant to bring about spiritual awareness and conscious heart awakening. Even as this is true, every soul has a free will choice as to whether they choose in the moment to heal that what is being revealed to themselves, act out, or project, the energies arising into their minds and hearts onto others.

This right of divine sovereignty does not negate that each embodied soul is ultimately responsible for not acting out the separated energies emerging into their hearts and minds. For just as we are given the free will right to choose which energies we will align with and act from in an embodied state, so too are we given the divine responsibility for the repairing of our souls from these separated embodied states. Grace can assist us on our journey to wholeness and heart centered consciousness, yet it is up to each of us to make the effort to not align with the lower density frequencies of separation, to purify our minds and hearts, to forgive, and most of all to remember embodied, the truth of who we are.

When we are able to remember the truth of who we are, we will be able to see the truth of those whom we have a tendency to call 'other'.

May the energies of peace be with you.
with love,
Johanna

Every one is part of the One.

Remember the truth of who your are.

"Remember the Truth of Who You Are" is a Teaching by Julie of Light Omega
The Purification Process
http://www.lightomega.org/Ind/Purification.html

Post subject: Each Day A New Beginning - Teaching by Julie of Light Omega
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:06 pm 

0:
Each day is a new beginning-525x463.jpg
Each day is a new beginning-525x463.jpg [ 64.53 KiB | Viewed 8684 times ]

Post subject: Moving Forward - A New Beginning
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:11 pm 

Hello Dear Readers,

When I first began posting on the OEA Forum in 2013 I did so as a volunteer to be an active presence on the forum. I had no idea at the time what being active a presence on the forum meant. Not being a part of the initial opening of the forum, I was surprised to find that for the most part, with the exception of Meg, very few souls were actively participating on the forum.

At that time, and to this day, I hold the vision of being one voice amongst many speaking on the OEA Forum. Even as this vision has not manifested, I continue to hold this vision in my heart and continue with Meg to post.

I began posting on Wednesday's With Johanna viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12 and then under the topic of The Purification Process - Walking With Johanna - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48.

The experiences of writing on an inactive forum, the sharing of aspects of my self, has at times been uncomfortable. As I am a recluse, I find at times the experience of publicly sharing to be challenging, yet because I have learned to trust the inner voice which calls me to post, this particular challenging aspect has been at times, less so. Even as this is true, discovering my voice in a public sphere has been both enlightening and awkward.

I have learned and shared much on this forum. My most cherished posts are about the Teachings of Julie of Light Omega, with whom I have been blessed to walk with since the early 1990's, and the posts in which I have shared visions and prophecies which have been revealed to me. The process of being a presence on this forum has been organic - a spiritual process of discovery, revelation, learning how to share from my heart, as well as learning how the energies of fear can still have an unconscious influence over my writings, of which, I offer my apologies. This learning process of how to share about my spiritual life as one who walks with Beloved Julie of Light Omega has brought many opportunities for growing in integrity, sacredness, and holiness.

I have found over the last few years of posting, that when I share my own opinions, they seem to continue to resonate at times with lower frequencies as compared to the experiences of sharing Beloved Julie's Teachings, as well as the prophecy, visions, and guidance which I have felt called to share. This has been a blessing for myself most especially - to see the places within in which the Light needs to shine even brighter within me, as well as the places where the holy Light is anchored - what an awesome revelation of self and of the Holy which I am honored to serve. I am in a learning process of finding that within my imperfections, all is perfect in the eyes of the Divine. I am changing and growing with each passing moment, as are you Dear Readers. My opinions are and a reflection of who I am becoming, they are fluid, growing in holiness, and stepping stones mostly for myself as to where I am being called by my soul to grow more in Light and Love.

In a consciousness of moving forward, I will be asking the administrators of the One Earth awakening Forum and Beloved Julie to close this topic and Wednesday's with Johanna for reading only.

I feel a calling to begin something new. It will be under a new forum topic. At the time of this posting, I am unaware of the timing except that I perceive it will be sooner than later.

Thank you for your readership Dear Readers. Thank you Beloved Julie for this honor of serving on the forum. I look forward to a future where those who feel called to do so, will participate on the One Earth Awakening Forum. Until this vision is manifested, I will continue to be an active presence of the light I carry within, on this forum.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: The Journey of the Soul - Learning Through Experience
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:56 pm 

0:
Journey of the Soul_Learning through Experience_Calendar of Discovery_Teaching by Julie of Light Omega.jpg
Journey of the Soul_Learning through Experience_Calendar of Discovery_Teaching by Julie of Light Omega.jpg [ 104.31 KiB | Viewed 8668 times ]

CALENDAR OF DISCOVERY
~ awakening to the Divine self within ~
https://lightomega.org/CD/Cal-Discov-Signup.html

Post subject: The Time of Awakening
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:48 am 

"...In the near future, many tests will take place upon the Earth that will be produced by the desire of darkness to sway the consciousness of mankind away from God and toward its own ends, and such tests will involve the nature of temptations that have been described of old.  However, the language will be the language of reason minus the language of love, and so those of the light who seek steadfastly to cling to the principle of love and to trust in God’s love will not be swayed by reasoning that seems to make sense but leaves the heart out of the equation entirely.  Such reasoning is part of the dissembling of darkness to appear as if it is offering a light-filled way, but without love, this cannot be the case.

For each one who has made a commitment to the path of purity, to the path of light, and to the path of love, the time of awakening will bring great blessing and great joy.  For the pain of the residue of living in a separated state – separate from others and from one’s Creator  - will be over.  Instead, there will be the rejoicing of a heart that knows itself to be one with all other hearts and of a mind and body that feel infused by the currents of Divine light that shape consciousness - that guide, inspire, and teach at each step of the way.

This is the blessed time of awakening that has been foretold since the beginning, and although the power of darkness may be in the ascendant for a while in the most visible sense, this visibility does but hide the true emergence of the expansion of light on Earth which is taking place now within the Earth herself and within every body, mind, heart, and soul that lives upon the Earth."

Read the entire Teaching here:
THE TIME OF AWAKENING
 Julie of Light Omega

http://www.lightomega.org/Time-of-Awakening.html

Post subject: Blessings of the New Year - 2017
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:00 am 

0:
Awaken_ Julie of Light Omega_photo by Farzad.jpg
Awaken_ Julie of Light Omega_photo by Farzad.jpg [ 106.68 KiB | Viewed 8662 times ]

Awakening - The Promise of a Holy Earth

Dear Beloved Ones,

The new year is rapidly approaching and though each  new year is greeted with the joy and hope that is innate to the human heart, there are many who at the same time are feeling fear and trepidation about what the year 2017 will bring.  In this year, may our commitment to love and to love's purposes strengthen.  May the year of 2017 be blessed by our trust in the Divine Oneness that is holding all.

With deepest love and blessings - Julie

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65