It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 am 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 65  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: 2014 - One Earth Awakening... Here 'We' Go!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:23 pm 
0:
1527003_249363361891363_1451697562_n.jpg
1527003_249363361891363_1451697562_n.jpg [ 53.85 KiB | Viewed 4238 times ]

Together, 'we' the people of planet earth are moving forward.

Together, "we' the people of planet earth are joining together in our hearts.

Together, 'we' the people of planet earth are awakening.

One earth, one planetary family, awakening the the unlimited possibilities of being together.

Here we go....!!!

Post subject: I am here...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:16 pm 

There have been many times I have logged in wanting to post something from my heart dear readers, only to find myself logging out a few moments later.

This time of change includes a drawing in and silence. It is a time of rest and quietness. A time of listening and waiting.

I am here. Even if I am not posting....

I am here.

with love,
Johanna

0:
Holiness of Days - Julie - LightOmega.jpg
Holiness of Days - Julie - LightOmega.jpg [ 12.24 KiB | Viewed 4206 times ]

Post subject: Re: Walking with Johanna... A Spiritual Journey Home
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:55 am 
Dear Johanna

I was going to write about waves of energy, and how they ebb and flow in our lives….then I read your post. There are times as you say when we need to withdraw into our own silence.

The ebbs are when we need to retreat, and slow down. They allow us to reflect, and address those aspects of self that are in need of healing. This process can take days, weeks or even months to heal, but all the while we are in this quiet state it allows for stillness, and connection to our deeper truths…. our God.

The outward flow of energy (when we can move forward) is positive, and re- energising, and allows new to come into our lives. This is when we begin to feel uplifted, and full of enthusiasm. So, if we go with the flow of these inner and outer energies (and not resist), we will find that our inner pathway will unfold naturally.

Glad to see you back on the forum again Johanna.

Blessings Jeannie

Post subject: Walking with Johanna...Sharing from the Heart
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:59 pm 

Dear Jeannie -

Thank you for replying and sharing with others a 'teaching moment' from my experience.

I want to ask you something dear.

I can perceive from your interactions with me that there is something in your heart which feels a connection with my heart. I can perceive through your postings a desire to connect and share with me.

My question dearest is can you have a reasoning/conversation with me?

Could you let go of any attachment to roles, and/or to responding to posts I may share by 'teaching' me what you know and just share who you are and what your journey is like, from your heart? Would you share with me who you are as a soul?

I feel that God has put a special message into your heart dear and that may be at the root of why you respond to my posts as if you are "teaching me". The problem I encounter when we interact is a superficiality of the 'teaching response' blocking the root blessing I feel you carry of being a messenger of God, and as such, I cannot hear your heart for the lecturing.

I hope we can join each other in the blessing of learning how to communicate with each other from our hearts with all of our planetary bredren and sistren who come and read our posts about our spiritual journey.

Until we meet again.

oneLOVE
Johanna

Post subject: The Open Moment - Teachings of Julie
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:01 pm 

The Open Moment

In God's reality one is at the center of all possibilities.

What consciousness dwells upon (consciously, unconsciously, and at the soul level) shall be created.

Blessed is this gift of co-creation.

The Open Moment - where can the open moment be found in time and space? In the moment I am writing this... In the moment you are reading what I have written. "Why you might ask after years or lifetimes of suffering and an seeming inability to manifest would this moment be any different than the last moment I experienced? " The answer can be found within the Light. The increase of God's Holy Light which is penetrating every cell, every bit of DNA, and every consciousness inhabiting Mother Gaia. The answer is found within the Light.
The choice as always, is yours.
oneLOVE

Last edited by Johanna on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: InI consciousness... A Spiritual Journey
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:11 pm 

0:
InI consciousness_Johanna Raphael_vision.jpg
InI consciousness_Johanna Raphael_vision.jpg [ 80.67 KiB | Viewed 4182 times ]

Vision circa 1993/2014
Blessed LOVE

Post subject: Walking with Johanna... Living in the “Open Moment
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:22 pm 

Hello dear readers -

If you have been following my postings on Wednesdays with Johanna and Walking with Johanna, then you will be familiar with the journey I have been on to 'be' authentic and to live a life which reflects more of who I AM within me.

As a result, I no longer work a full time job and have made radical changes as to how I engage with time each day.

Living in each “Open Moment” takes some time to adjust to. The most challenging aspect is allowing my self to “be” in the moment without an agenda. No ‘to do’ lists, just waiting for God to direct my next move.

(How do I know it is my next move? Often I do not, I just follow my heart and then suddenly I am writing this post to you dear readers.)

The other challenging aspect of seeking to live authentically is to disengage from drama’s (conflict). How rare it is to find on my daily walk, human beings having spiritual experiences from their hearts. Now I can hear some readers of this entry thinking, “how judgmental!” Hmmm…. Am I? Or can you hold that I am making an observation about daily interactions many have with strangers and more often than not, in this techno age, with those we love.

Another challenging aspect of living in the “Open Moment” for me has to do with letting go of what I ‘should’ be doing rather than allowing my self to just be. However that looks. “Heresy!” I hear the voices clamour… “If you are silent, quiet, if you are not ‘doing’, if you are not productive, than you are , hmmm… slacker, lazy, sitting on your couch eating bonbons, a taker, et. al, ad nauseum.

As events are radically changing in our society and the ways in which we collectively care for one another are being dismantled, there will be many in my position, some are here now… not by choice like myself who had a “job” which I walked away from because of how it was affecting my life – these bredren and sistren mostly through no fault of their own, are being laid off and others, are watching their jobs being sent overseas.

This is what I can tell those who are going into a phase of their lives where they have experiences where there is no job, where they feel no hope, where there is no money nor food, experiences where there is a loss of housing, everything they thought they cherished is disappearing…

I have been were you are.

I have lived homeless. I have lived in my car, in a tent, in a van, in parking lots, libraries, during snowstorms, rainstorms, heat waves and all manner of climate and difficulty – and by the Grace of God, I survived. I know poverty, hunger, loneliness, depression, suicidal thoughts and hopelessness and the shame of being shamed by those who do not understand what it is like to be homeless and poor. These experiences did not just last for months, they went on for years. The experiences at times were psychologically devastating, and I went through the gamut of emotions such as depression, loneliness, hunger, shame, fear, and the trauma of being chased in the night by those who found me sleeping in my car amongst many other deeply emotional experiences.

Were it not for the love and kindness of my sistren and bredren, I would not have made it through. By making this choice to live in the moment and letting go of ‘job security’ I am once again allowing myself to open to any possibility which may come towards me.

What is different this time is that I know I will survive. I know that in the “Open Moment” – God will be there. God will find a way, if I open my heart and trust; God will be in that moment to guide me… in every open moment God will be there.

All Blessings to those who are hungry, lonely, depressed, mentally ill, homeless, suicidal and hopeless. You are seen. You are loved. You are not forgotten.

In solidarity and love,
your planetary sister.

Johanna

Wednesdays with Johanna: http://oneearthawakening.org/viewtopic. ... e43ace3f4d
Walking with Johanna: http://oneearthawakening.org/viewtopic. ... 0f70275950

Post subject: CLINGING TO THE PRESENCE OF GOD - Teaching of Julie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:35 pm 

There are times when we, the energetically sensitive, are called upon to help in the process of the transmutation of dark energies releasing from individual and planetary consciousness'.

For those of us who have gone through this experience of planetary purification, there is a point in the process when all we can feel is the darkness we are "containing".
(See link below).

I was in that place today. My mental and emotional bodies were so saturated with dense energies, the "I" in InI could not feel God for anything. All I could perceive and feel in my body and mind was the dark dense energies engulfing me.

I was blessed to be able to sit with Beloved Julie today (as I have been in the past when I went through this experience of energetic saturation), and she gave this Mantra to me:
"Cling to the Presence of God within you."

This Teaching - Mantra, has struck a particular cord in me. For when I am doing this work there are times when I can no longer feel God in the presence of the engulfing darkness. All I can feel are all the other times I have been in this place - in the presence of the darkness - and the low vibrational repetitive messages I perceive which are: "This experience will never end, God is not with me".

As the hours passed this afternoon I began to have a vision of myself clinging to a piece of wood in a dark sea after a turbulent storm… I realized that the piece of wood keeping me afloat and alive, was indeed God.

I am sure in time this analogy will change and expand. Right now, I am grateful to be held and floating.

I share this with you dear readers, in the hopes that if you find your self in deep pain, despair, depression, shame, guilt, or any other low density energy, that you too will "Cling to the Presence of God within yourself" until the energies are released or pass through you.

with love,
Johanna

P.S. - I am aware of many the clearing techniques and aides available. The scope of my work makes them for me, ineffective.

0:
File comment: http://lightomega.org/Bookshop.html
Emanations of Healing Light _Day103_Julie_lightomega.jpg
Emanations of Healing Light _Day103_Julie_lightomega.jpg [ 74.01 KiB | Viewed 4122 times ]

For Your Contemplation:

THE PRINCIPLE OF CONTAINMENT
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Containment.html

LIGHT AND DARKNESS - AN INTRODUCTION
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/LightandDarkness.html

LIGHT AND DARKNESS (ENERGY)
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Light-an ... Part1.html

LIGHT AND DARKNESS (Free-Will)
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Light-an ... Part2.html

WRITINGS ON LIGHT AND DARKNESS
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Writings ... kness.html

Giving Helplessness to God

Post subject: Sacred Vehicle of Consiousness - Immune System Upgrade
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:14 pm 
Hello dear readers,

You have been in my thoughts and my heart often in these last weeks.

There have been many times in which I have wanted to come here to post, yet when my fingers reached the keyboard… nothing.

Today, a window has opened and when I came to the keyboard… voila! Energy and intention meet and manifestation is possible.

Recently, my body has been going through an intense immune system upgrade.

With the support of the plant kingdom, the Realms of Light (through intuition), and a gifted heart centered acupuncture team, my body will continue to regain it's strength with the addition of new antibodies!

BlessedLOVE.

Post subject: Contraction and the perfection of God's Timing
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 pm 
0:
File comment: Divine timing - bringing the blessings of the Divine Heart to All.
RoseWings700x481-LARGE.jpg
RoseWings700x481-LARGE.jpg [ 124.33 KiB | Viewed 4071 times ]

Hello dear readers.

The energies of contraction have been at the core of my daily experiences lately.

Within my heart and my mind, there is so much I long to 'do' - and within the external reality in which I 'live' - I have been powerless to do much on a daily basis, except for feeling the energies of contraction - an experience I can only explain as feeling constricted within walls of darkness.

As this is a time of 'waiting' for the energies to shift and trusting in God's Timing, it can be at times, difficult to remember the truth of who I am and why I am going through this process. There are moments where the contraction is so painful it is easy for my mind to give in to the energies of negation, doubt, and when the enrages of contraction are at their most constrictive, anger.

$1:
Divine intention wishes to bless life through the creation of harmony, not pain, and to bring abundant blessings to all. Yet, humanity has traveled far in its degree of separation from Divine consciousness, and as a result, instead of learning through alignment and direct guidance, mankind has needed to learn through pain and hardship as well.

Whilst I am aware of moments of complicity and alignment with the darkness in my mind, my heart continues to stay faithful. It seems the energies of negation are manifesting most easily in the places within me that wish after these many years of spiritual practice and Teachings, that I could engage with the purification symptoms of my spiritual choices in a more humble way, be it that, humility and perfect trust, but alas, I am not there and that is living authentically - the courage to accept who I am - where I am at.

$1:
This course of learning is about to change, however, for the new alignment of the Earth within the Divine matrix will bring to each soul the reality of the Divine in which they live, move, and have their being, and consequently, the need to learn through suffering will end as other Divine and sacred pathways open.

And so, the journey continues with the energies of contraction seemingly sending perpetual messages of 'no'… I am, until the energies shift, sending you my love and best wishes until we meet again.

A BLESSED oneLOVE DAY
FEBRUARY 14, 2014

GOD'S TIMING:

http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Gods-Timing.html

"God’s timing reveals perfection – the perfect unfoldment of the maximum forward movement of healing, expansion, love, relationship, financial stability, etc. - all areas of human experience and spiritual experience in which waiting may be necessary.

Yet, the task of learning to wait is a complex one for most embodied souls, for it involves a depth of trust in the reality of Divine perfection and Divine love which assures that the best possible outcome will occur if one does not rush things or take things into one’s own hands prematurely, but waits for Divine will to manifest."

ENERGIES OF NEGATION:

Energies of negation can cast doubt on the understanding and knowing and even on the experience that God is real. The experience, not emanating from the mind, but from the heart and from the spiritual senses, can be undermined by efforts of such energies to dismantle the credibility of spiritual senses. They seek to discredit these and to apply only the system of rational belief based on proof to the whole area of human experience. In this way, they seek to keep human consciousness within a closed circle of perception in which only what is visible and provable is perceived to be real, and all that falls outside of that is deemed to be unreal or at least to be severely in doubt. In this way has the interpretation of human experience moved from immersion in the sacred to a deterioration of sacred values and perceptions which has reduced human perception to but a fraction of what it could be.

THE PASSAGEWAY OF HOPE:
http://lightomega.org/NL/2006-12-07.html

When hope is contracted to the size of a laser-beam cutting through the darkness, it is, in this contraction, less visible, less tangible, and less able to show its effect as a force of light on the totality of its surroundings. Nevertheless, the virtue of hope does not lie in its expansiveness but simply in its presence – simply in the fact that it is able to exist at all in the midst of circumstances that do not appear hopeful. This quality of persistence, of endurance and determination, occurs because hope is a vital force whose source is in God, and it is the underlying knowledge of God’s goodness and God’s love that is ultimately the source of hope, no matter what one’s religious belief or spiritual persuasion.

Note: Where this Teaching mentions the sufferations of the Iraqi peoples, I would like to include the peoples of Afghanistan, Syria, Bahrain, Ukraine, Venezuela, Congo, South Sudan - and all my planetary bredren and sistren who are suffering in war zones, may God's Love and Mercy be with you in these dark times of tribulation and sufferation.

A oneLOVE Day message:

"I am going to tell God everything." The last words of a three year old boy from Syria before dying.

This is where my heart is right now, even in the midst of severe contraction, on this day when people are celebrating 'love" in the United States.

My heart is with all who are suffering in areas of war. My heart is with you - each and everyone of you.

Last edited by Johanna on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Walking with Johanna... A Spiritual Journey Home
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:05 pm 
Praying with you, Dearest Johanna.

All love and blessings,
Meg

Post subject: One Pure Thought... Can Change the World
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:11 pm 

0:
1623693_265376093623423_1025641211_n.jpg
1623693_265376093623423_1025641211_n.jpg [ 18.74 KiB | Viewed 4054 times ]

Imagine holding as true
the opposite of any negative belief you may have held.

Be that for a minute, an hour, a day.

This reversal opens the door to your soul.

One pure thought can change the world.

http://lightomega.org/MH/Med-Signup.html
Meditations on Hope... Day 28

This meditation was found here:
https://www.facebook.com/light.omega

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 65  Next