It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:05 am 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Worth Repeating... The Fabric of Reality is Changing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:10 pm 

In these times of suffering all around us it is easy to believe that oppositional forces of separated energies are reigning supreme. This is the illusion. We are purifying as a planetary body - all upon the Blessed Planet are in a purification process - a process which reveals in the end, to each of us - the truth of who we are.

I have shared another version of this same prophecy in May of 2016 and I will share it with you again Dear Readers:

The very fabric of reality is changing.

Everything within the known and unknown, everything within the conscious and unconscious mind, everything within all realms - perceived and unperceived, every layer of existence within and on this planetary body is is changing and will begin to vibrate within a higher frequency range.

Hold fast to the energies of love. Love one another.

with love,
Johanna

Visions of the possible are with us in every moment,
and yet often we are afraid to entertain them.
We are forever becoming new.

Julie@JulieLightOmega
https://twitter.com/JulieLightOmega

The Purification Process:
http://www.lightomega.org

Post subject: The Suffering IS Real
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:40 pm 

The suffering is real.

The paradigm is the illusion.

Post subject: An Asana for Letting Go and Trusting in TIME
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:54 am 

0:
Asana of Letting Go and Trusting in Time_Teaching by Julie of Light Omega_Vision by Johanna Raphael.jpg
Asana of Letting Go and Trusting in Time_Teaching by Julie of Light Omega_Vision by Johanna Raphael.jpg [ 143.03 KiB | Viewed 1875 times ]

A Sacred Life with Others
LISTEN

PODCASTS by JULIE
http://www.lightomega.org/podcast/List-Podcasts.php

Post subject: Ego Purification in the Presence of Limitation
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:00 pm 

"God is with you in this experience."
Julie of Light Omega

A hallmark of my sacred service work over the years has been enduring embodied experiences of deeply contractive and disabling fatigue.

In the early days of this energetic phenomenon, I sought through my extensive knowledge of herbs, nutrients, diet, detoxification, and exercise, regimes in which I might physically overcome the at times, crippling fatigue, which can come upon me as quickly as it suddenly leaves. I even tried creating more density in my body and explored traditional medical approaches which left me in the end, feeling hopeless and in need of further detoxification.

My mind has 'learned' over the years that there is indeed nothing it can ''do' to stop the energies which fill my energy body as well as my physical body, and yet my ego self - the driven self, continues to fight these experiences, time after time, in TIME.

Which is why the previous post is deeply moving and important to me - The Asana for Letting Go and Trusting in TIME.

When the experiences of fatigue and overwhelm begin penetrating my reality, the ego self will fill my mind with thoughts such as, "You should be ___________". Along with the thoughts of what I should be doing, comes separated emotional energies associated with shame, guilt, feelings of brokenness, judgement, self-recrimination as well as energies associated with depression, despair, failure, hopelessness and helplessness.

Twenty some years onward from when this phenomenon first originated, I continue to struggle as to how much my heart is willing to surrender and trust in any given moment in the presence of the incoming energies and the associated mental constructs of the should's, the separated energies of guilt and judgement, and the debilitating contractive energies of fatigue.

Even so, through the grace of the Purification Process, I have learned that these experiences are purifying in TIME, the separated aspects of my self. Each episode of severe and crippling at times fatigue, has led over the years to a greater 'knowing' of a process larger than my ego self's knowledge of 'how my life 'should be' in space- time. See: http://lightomega.org/Ind/Purification.html

Years of sometimes releasing, sometimes recycling energies of despair, hopelessness, and fear, (when I forget the truth of my embodied life), associated with not being able to 'do' or 'manifest' have in TIME, along with practicing the principles of the Purification Process, brought to my heart centered self, an inner knowing - in the presence of the ego's protests of a life of often severe restriction and limitation - that I am wait and trust until the energies pass.

This does not mean that my ego does not continue to protest and fight these experiences. Why even after twenty some years of going through this process of surrendering in the presence of severe limitation and contraction, my ego still fights with my heart, crying out "your embodied life is being wasted away", or "look, here I go again, fatigue so severe I cannot get up from my bed, for days, weeks, months" or mental messages such as "I am a failure, there is something wrong with me, I must get up and push myself to 'do', this must be done, that must be done", or "why can't I be like everyone else manifesting and expressing themselves in their lives?"

Dear Readers, if I have taken to heart one important lesson on my spiritual path it is that there is a power greater than my self and my ego self which I have freely and lovingly given my life to in service, and this power whom I choose to call God, is the power which empowers me, even in the presence of severely contractive and limiting energies. Even as it has taken my heart many years in the presence of at times, extreme suffering, to understand and then develop in TIME, an inner 'knowing' of the truth patiently and compassionately taught to me by my Beloved Teacher Julie, that "God is in this".

"Trust God to get you through this."

"Remain faithful in the presence of helplessness."

"Believe that God is with you to help you through."

Beloved Julie of Light Omega
Personal guidance circa 1990's

I will imagine for the sake of sharing more deeply with you Dear Readers, someone asking the same question that plagued my own mind for years, "Johanna why would God be the cause of your suffering or fatigue or even allow it?" And my reply would be, "I have learned in TIME that God is not the source of my suffering or limitation, and I am learning as an inner knowing that God is 'with me' as I go through, in an embodied state, experiences of suffering and extreme limitation. As far as 'allowing' experiences associated with intensely contractive energies, I gave myself in service many years ago and through the evolution of time and the experiences themselves, that they are part of my service work."

These insights - inner knowings, continue to bring healing to my oft times weary heart which words cannot fully explain. A synopsis would include the question which has always haunted my heart "how could God allow suffering?"

My growing knowing informs me that living on a planet where free will is granted without God playing god and interfering in humanity's decisions, that we are called and given free will to self govern. Unfortunately, historically, the few with the most resources and often greatest ego's in a separated state, have chosen instead to play god and have undermined the God given free will lives of billions of embodied souls, causing unmitigated suffering and pain - often in the name of tribal superiority, politics, kingship, religious dogma, misogyny, prejudice, and now a paradigm of for-profit global control of the planet and the embodied souls living upon Her.

For myself Dear Readers, my hearts healing involves the gradual, in TIME awakening to 'knowing' that God is 'with' me, and that I am not alone in my suffering.

The God whom I choose to call my God, is not a cause of suffering, rather the God of my heart is a God of love, compassion, creation and expansion. The God of my soul, loves all souls and created this beautiful planet with a template for every form of manifestation and expansion in which an embodied soul could imagine waiting for them as they awakened to their free will powers to manifest and be.

The separated energies of suffering and severe limitation I experience are not from God, even as God is 'with me' in the presence of suffering, embodied, in TIME.

So as the years have passed by, and the energies continue to come in waves engulfing me into deep contractive states of debilitating fatigue, my heart holds on to the growing inner knowings which has evolved over and in TIME - "I am not alone, that God as I know God is 'with' me, and that what ever is happening to my abilities related to physically expressing myself through my sacred body, by the grace of all that is good and holy, I am, even in a state of immobility and severe fatigue, awakening to stronger inner knowings of my atonement with the One whom I choose to call God .

with love,
Johanna

P.S. In the re-reading of this posting, I noticed how often I used descriptive words such as crippling, disabling, and extreme. The usage of these words for describing my physical experiences is not for sympathy Dear Readers, although your heart centered empathy is thankfully acknowledged, rather I left these words in after noticing how often I repeated them, as I am currently in another building wave of contractive fatigue and wanted to not censor out what the inner as well as physical experiences sounded and felt like.

Post subject: From Disease Consciousness To Transformation Consciousness
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:54 am 

There is a moment in time when ones moves within the inner consciousness
from disease consciousness to transformation consciousness.

Julie@JulieLightOmega

Post subject: As The Earth Purifies Non-Physical Energies Are Released
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:56 am 

"...Non-physical energies, if we were speaking of human functioning, would correspond to emotions and thoughts that are held as energy within the human body.  Because such emotions are part of human consciousness, they are also part of the earth's consciousness because she contains within herself all that lives, thinks, and feels upon the earth.  When these human emotions begin to release from the planetary body where they have accumulated over centuries and millennia, human beings start to feel what is being let go of as if the feelings were presently their own, rather than energies of the earth passing through them.  In some cases these emotions are just felt, but in many cases things like anger, despair, fear, or rage may be acted out, with sad consequences on a human level. 

Human participation in the purification of the earth can be made gentler by an increased awareness of what is happening, by our loving care for the earth and her creatures, by amplifying and expressing more of the attitudes of peace, harmony, and cooperation that the earth is trying to achieve, and by holding God's love around all situations in which suffering occurs.   By moving consciousness in this direction, we transmute the negative energies that are needing to be released, and in this way make their passage softer, smoother, and easier for all concerned.

On the other side of purification is a new way of life for the earth and her people.  This is a vision that we can hold in our hearts along with the prayer that all beings be blessed and held in love during this time of transition."

THE EARTH PURIFIES - Earth Changes, Flooding, and Extreme Weather Patterns
http://lightomega.org/NL/20080618-Earth-Purifies.html

Post subject: The Connection IS Energy
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:29 am 

"...The energetic impact of each living, breathing organism is great because each is part of a vast network of vibrating energy. "

"...This would be similar to a symphonic orchestration whose overall sound and tonality is produced by the integrative force and content of the whole.  There is no possibility of not having an impact on this network, since as long as one is alive within physical form, it automatically places one within what is  a vibrating whole."

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY
http://lightomega.org/Everything-is-Energy.html

Post subject: Pain Of The Earth - Divine Light Holding All
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:34 am 

Pain of the Earth.
Darkness being driven out of her sacred body
now manifesting as violence and danger.
Divine light holding all.

Julie@JulieLightOmega

Post subject: Spiritual Mastery - Holding Hope In Times of Contraction
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:45 am 
THE PASSAGEWAY OF HOPE

Hope is a vital force and its presence is needed not only for ourselves,
but in order to maintain and support a network of light around the earth.

At times hope appears like a radiant sun upon the earth, shedding its light everywhere, creating a sense of abundance and of bounty. Yet, at other times, hope must traverse a passage through darkness restraining it on both sides, cutting its way through with laser-like sharpness, holding its own against forces pressing in from the left and from the right, remaining relentless and certain as it pursues its course forward despite the pressure that seeks to diminish it. In a dark time, hope is often of the latter kind, a force of great strength and determination, a force capable of maintaining itself against all odds but one that cannot expand sideways because of the confining pressures of other motives that desire to keep it small, to keep it contained.

When hope is contracted to the size of a laser-beam cutting through the darkness, it is, in this contraction, less visible, less tangible, and less able to show its effect as a force of light on the totality of its surroundings. Nevertheless, the virtue of hope does not lie in its expansiveness but simply in its presence – simply in the fact that it is able to exist at all in the midst of circumstances that do not appear hopeful. This quality of persistence, of endurance and determination, occurs because hope is a vital force whose source is in God, and it is the underlying knowledge of God’s goodness and God’s love that is ultimately the source of hope, no matter what one’s religious belief or spiritual persuasion.

The presence of hope brings to the heart a cushion for its pain. Emerging from the soul’s knowledge that all is well and that all is held in God, it brings to pain the understanding that it is bearable, that goodness and love are possible despite the pain, and that one is, in the end, not alone. Hope challenges the belief that darkness would have us hold that we are, in the end, separate and alone, and that all that we can truly believe in is ourselves. This is the challenge of darkness – to require of us that we hold fast to the knowledge that the illusion of aloneness is not true, and that the illusion that the world is governed by forces that are ultimately destructive and isolating is not real. Hope, when maintained, challenges these beliefs and maintains a steady path toward what the heart most seeks, namely, its embeddedness in the abode of love that is its natural dwelling place.

At such times as the forces of darkness are exerting a strong effect on the planetary sphere – through upsurges of violence and rage, through blatant disregard for human rights and for human life, through the justification and practice of cruelty and torture, through the normalization of deception and manipulation, through the replacement of truth by a veneer of half-truths and lies - at such times the vital force of hope continues to maintain its presence in its laser-like penetration of all that is unlike itself. Indeed, though this presence may be unknown to the mind and emotions, it is always known to the deeper layers of the heart. For in that deeper place one believes that life is ultimately worthwhile, and that even if one’s own life is filled with pain that is difficult to endure, that it is not life that is at fault, but one’s own capacity to endure that is limited. In situations of great pain, the conscious self may not know or remember this, but the self connected with the soul always remembers.

This faith in life is the source of hope. It gives meaning to everything that derives from it such as the value of love, of communication, of creativity, of planning for the future, of art, of music, and of every aspect of culture that descends from life itself in its most creative forms of expression. It is for this reason that we must seek to honor life and not allow the vision of the darkness on both sides of the passageway to become all that we see as we move through the passage. For this darkness is thick and seeks to eradicate all light that tries to enter it. It strives to maintain its coherence so that nothing and no one can create an opening through which light can pass. Nevertheless, the laser-like beam of hope effectively creates an opening by its continuing presence, guaranteeing that the darkness can never be completely successful in separating the outer self from the soul, nor the deeper layers of the heart from what the conscious self can remember. It may seem to be completely successful, and it may be successful for a while, but in the end it cannot succeed because the force of light is of God and the substance of hope is the light which infuses it.

In relation to maintaining hope in the presence of pain, it is time for us to mourn for our brothers and sisters in Iraq who are living without hope at this time, suffering greatly with threats to life coming from many sides. It is time for us to mourn and to grieve with those shattered ones whose mothers and sisters failed to return home from the market where they went to buy food for the family’s dinner - for those whose brothers, fathers, and uncles disappeared one day, hoisted into a passing truck that took them somewhere – where, no one knows. It is time for us to grieve for those in a Gaza settlement who were sleeping in their beds when a rocket exploded just above the roof of their house, shattering the supporting beams, exploding shrapnel, and killing all in the family who slept peacefully beneath a star-filled sky. Indeed, it is time for us to grieve with those everywhere who have become the victims of terror and of sudden death.*

Yet, in the face of wrongdoing, it is important to maintain the force of hope, for without it darkness becomes thicker, separating the heart even further from its deeper truth. What this means is that we must recognize the internal pressure that often mounts within us in the face of relentless suffering and tragedy, in the face of relentless inhumanity of man to man – a pressure that causes us to respond with despair or anger.

If we are able to avoid these twin pitfalls, we do so in order to continue to move forward with God in a way that allows the maximum amount of light to enter the situation that is the cause of so much pain. If we veer to the right or to the left, toward despair or toward anger and rage, we not only create more pain for ourselves. We also diminish the possibility for light to enter the perceptual field of others as they suffer through the process of picking up the pieces of their lives. This is because we are all connected, and in order to make a contribution to the hearts and lives of those who suffer, we must be able to stand strongly in the passageway of hope, aware of the darkness that presses down on both sides, yet having confidence in our own capacity to walk in trust. Such confidence is based on an inner knowing that a way will be found to relieve present darkness and suffering through the expansion of God's light as it continues to take place on earth. This way, once found, will insure that hope can once again expand from the thin, laser-like beam that has illuminated a darkened world, to become the pervasive sunshine that casts its rays everywhere, even into the deepest crevices of the human heart.

Read this Teaching by Julie here:
http://lightomega.org/NL/2006-12-07.html

*I would like to add Beloved Alleppo home of the Sufi Mystics, Syria, Yemen, the daughters of the Yazidi and all peoples and places upon this earth who are enduring suffering. - Johanna
Bold and italics - Johanna

Post subject: In This Time of Revelations: Prophecy - 10/3-4/16
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:42 am 

All duplicity, all treacheries, all lies, all manipulations, all deceptions, all corruptions, all behaviours separated from the eternal soul of humanity, from the truth of who we are as souls - yeah, as children of the Light, shall be revealed.

Nothing remains hidden.

All is exposed for healing and transformation.

For the Light is here amongst us and all actions and souls who carry and act out the separated energies of darkness and opposition, shall now be revealed.

Peace be upon thee beloveds.

Peace be upon your blessed hearts.

Peace be upon those who serve the Light.

Oh Beloved Mother, the body upon which we dwell, everlasting blessing of the embodied soul, I give thanks for your bounty, your beauty, your blessings, and for all creatures who are blessed to live upon you.

Oh Beloved Nature, I hear your cries in the presence of the diggers, the cutters, the screeching of the saws, the jack hammers, the fracturing, the poisoning, the detonations, the bombings, the chemical spills, and all manner of toxic indulgences derived for the pleasures of the for profit drive of the separated.

I hear your cries and I weep with you.

Blessed Mother of all life, planet of light and love, I give thanks for the blessing to be born upon Thee.

Received October 3, 2016

There is plenty for all.

All of the time.

An ability to perceive
greater possibilities
with heightened potentialities
is coming forward for all.

--Remember Love*

Be of the Light.

Watch for corruptions.

*Remember Love - Julie of Light Omega

Received October 4, 2016

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Polarizing Realities
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:53 am 

Sometimes Dear Readers, the prophecies and visions I share with you, such as the following vision after this post, may seem frightening, depressing, or overwhelming.

The bringing forth of such energies are never my intention.

The purpose of visions and prophecies as far as I am aware, as I am not fully aware of God's plans nor do I claim to be, is to prepare embodied souls for what may soon be (or is), unfolding as a presenting reality.

My intentions are always from my heart and always based in the energies of Light and Love.

Even as this is true Dear Readers, images, prophecies, and visions do come through which are difficult to witness for some. Please know that they are shared with the purest intentions, mostly to help embodied souls prepare for what is and sometimes, shall be, unfolding as we move together forward in Time.

Polarizing realities can bring forth strong emotions. Oft times, it is the denser separated energies which captivate our minds and hearts, without the benefit of hope, compassion, or love to hold the energies of separation as they are purifying and leaving the planetary collectives consciousness.

A polarizing reality can pull an embodied soul from their hearts, reacting instead, as I full well know from personal experience, with energies such as anger, fear, dread, and hopelessness.

As we move foward through these times of seemingly endless darkness and suffering, it is important to
Remember Love - to love one another, care for one another and be mindful of the needs of others.

Bear with beloveds.

As we move forward, bear with.

Choose in each moment to love.

Even in the darkest of moments, choose love.

Johanna

Remember Love - Julie of Light Omega - http://lightomega.org

Post subject: Woe, Oh Sons and Daughters of America - Vision
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:01 pm 

0:
Woe Oh Sons and Daughters of Amercia_Vision_JohannaRaphael.jpg
Woe Oh Sons and Daughters of Amercia_Vision_JohannaRaphael.jpg [ 120.7 KiB | Viewed 1789 times ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next