It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:54 pm 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 65  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Walking with Johanna... A Spiritual Journey Home Pt.II
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:18 pm 

In this time, experience shall become the teacher rather than thoughts about experience.

We shall learn about the new consciousness because it is happening to us, not because we read about it or think about its relative merits.

It will be happening, and so all will become new in a way that had not been predicted before.

INVISIBLE SUNRISE

Last edited by Johanna on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Walking with Johanna... A Spiritual Journey Home Pt.III
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:29 pm 

"...This is a blessed time to be living on the planet, a time of great challenge and of great opportunity - opportunity for growth and healing of what has been deemed impossible to heal before. All that is needed is the desire to open to the spiritual dimension of one’s life and to begin to see it as the foundation of what one has understood life to be up until now.

Willingness to engage with this foundational reality lies at the heart of individual healing and the healing of the planet. It does not matter what name one gives to this emerging reality in order for its effects to be available. Whether Western or Eastern, Hindu or Christian, whether one uses the word ‘God’ or not to refer to the one Spirit pervading all, the inhabitants of the Earth are entering a moment in cosmic time in which words will no longer be the arbiters of Divine reality."

INVISIBLE SUNRISE
The Awakening of a Planet
http://lightomega.org/Invisible-Sunrise.html

0:
2014_EmbodiedPlanetaryAwakening_SacredVisions_JohannaRaphael.jpg
2014_EmbodiedPlanetaryAwakening_SacredVisions_JohannaRaphael.jpg [ 88.04 KiB | Viewed 3440 times ]

"This non-linear emergence of new perceptions and new identity has, in this writing, been referred to as the ‘purification process.’ It has had other names as well, both past and present. For it is ‘purification’ on an individual and planetary level that will lift mankind into this new consciousness, separating out non-useful beliefs that limit perception and growth from those that promote it; also separating out light and darkness, and love from all that stands in its way. These qualities of light, love, and expansion are properties of spiritual light, and they are now becoming more available to all inhabitants of the Earth.

Those who have chosen to be here at this time are participating in a great adventure and are doing it together as a collective body, not alone."

INVISIBLE SUNRISE

Post subject: Re: Walking with Johanna... A Spiritual Journey Home
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:25 am 
Dearest Johanna,
My gratitude for your sharing these blessed teachings.
They are nourishment to my soul.

All blessings and love,
Meg

Post subject: Walking with Johanna... A Spiritual Journey Home
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:31 pm 

Hello Dear Meg!

Thank you for your heart inspired postings at the
Light Omega Community Facebook page whilst Beloved Julie has been in retreat.

Thank you love for sharing the radiance of your beautiful soul.

Light Omega Community Facebook page:

Edit: July 14, 2014

Dearest Meg,

I have been holding you close in my heart the last few days. I also have wanted to share with you in response to your posting, that I am so awesomely blessed to be able to share these Sacred Teachings with you and other dear readers who come to this forum.

We All Are Awesomely Blessed.

Last edited by Johanna on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: PURIFICATION AND THE MISSION OF THE CHRIST
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:53 pm 

PURIFICATION AND THE MISSION OF THE CHRIST

-by Julie

The mission of the Christ is that work which is undertaken in order to nullify the effect of the forces of darkness upon the expansion of light, and consists of both the goal of such nullification and the means for doing so. For those souls who willingly and by individual choice became part of this mission, the work of learning to deal with the dark energies has been consistently pursued over many lifetimes. Despite the great hardship in doing so, souls have chosen to engage with this area of spiritual life in order to further the Divine plan for the earth. They have undergone great and extensive degrees of testing and training so that they would be able to perform their appointed role in the earlier times during which they lived, and also in the present time of global purification and the movement of the earth into a higher dimension of consciousness.

For such souls, the way has been difficult. Prompted by great love for the Christ and for God, they have taken on an extensive amount of learning which has been necessary in order to allow them to develop a kind of immunity in relation to the forces of darkness. For out of this immunity, to whatever degree it has been achieved, arises the ability to stand firmly as a force for light, and to act as a beacon of light for others who are in danger of being influenced by the counterforce of darkness.

0:
File comment: Daniel B.Holeman Awakening Visions.com
V010HeartMandalaRed2013-5x7.jpg
V010HeartMandalaRed2013-5x7.jpg [ 119.56 KiB | Viewed 3425 times ]

In every corner of the world, and within every religion and spiritual circle, no matter what its doctrine or outer form, and no matter by what name it is called, souls have been following their own path associated with this mission, within whatever group, organization, or collective they belonged to. Now, the time has come for maximum activation of this mission, and so each will be called upon to do what they know, namely, to stand as a force for light in the presence of darkness, and to steadfastly radiate that light for the benefit of the world. Such gifts of soul to the greater humanity of which each is a part are known to God, and are, and will be, greatly blessed.

May each and every soul that has become part of the mission of the Christ know that they have already accomplished what God has asked of them, for through faithfulness and dedication throughout time, the world has been made ready for this next great leap into a new consciousness and into a new way of life.

Read the entire Teaching:

Post subject: FAITHFULNESS - A Sacred Teaching by Julie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:06 pm 

1:
File comment: Lights on the Ganges
http://www.roerich.ru/main.php?id=113&s=title&d=&l=eng
http://www.icr.su/

Lights_on_the_Ganges.jpg
Lights_on_the_Ganges.jpg [ 22.93 KiB | Viewed 3420 times ]

Faithfulness is more than an attitude or a state of mind.  It is that, but it is also an energy that creates a rootedness of light on the physical plane.  The attitude of faithfulness to God and to what the heart perceives God to be asking of the self can be carried forward over years and lifetimes.  Often, one does not even know that one is being faithful, one just perseveres in remaining true to an underlying belief and trust that is being held at times consciously, at times not.

Faithfulness is a manifestation of the soul's Covenant with God - the observance of the first commandment to love God with "all one's heart, one's soul, and one's might."  It allows for great misfortune and even tragedy to be endured without the heart turning away from the Divine.  This steadfastness can remain even when great loss takes place, even when great pain takes place.  Then, faithfulness is sorely tested, but often the heart remains firm without the mind knowing how or why.

Faithfulness as an energy is based on devotion to God's purposes without knowing what these purposes are, and yet knowing that whatever they are, they are good.  It is a matter of bringing forth roots of light that by descending into one's physical embodiment, also descend into the Earth itself, thereby transforming all of life.

Those who remain faithful, especially at times of hardship, are souls whose inner life is committed to serving a spiritual ideal, whether the mind recognizes this ideal or not.  They are souls who have come here to serve, and a significant aspect of that service is through remaining faithful.

FAITHFULNESS
by Julie

Tumi Bhaja re Mana Mantra‬
http://youtu.be/43aR6XEPtOc
LightOmega12

0:
File comment: Lotus
roerich.org

Lotus.jpg
Lotus.jpg [ 33.42 KiB | Viewed 3420 times ]

Come bredren and sistren...
sit with us… wherever you are...

OWM - Wednesdays

http://oneworldmeditations.org/

Post subject: THE SENSE OF THE SACRED and the RETURN TO LOVE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:09 am 

THE SENSE OF THE SACRED AND THE RETURN TO LOVE

http://lightomega.org/Sense-of-the-Sacred.html

by JULIE

0:
Stars like diamonds-550x475.jpg
Stars like diamonds-550x475.jpg [ 69.32 KiB | Viewed 3402 times ]

For as long as mankind has been upon the earth, man's relationship with the sacred has existed within the deepest place in his heart, waiting for the outer expression that would ultimately create a seamless life and join forever the physical and spiritual worlds.  The period of waiting for this to take place, however, was a necessary part of human evolution, for it fostered the receding into the background of the sense of the sacred, and the coming to the fore of man's own self-awareness and individualized needs and desires.  This shift was accompanied by an increasing priority of the self over others, and of the self over self-and-others. 

Such an orientation, largely generated by the protective mechanisms of the human ego, has been part of the spiritual evolution that brought mankind to the point of greater sensitivity to what each individual point of awareness could think and feel as distinct from every other. It also brought individualized consciousness to the point of strength and firmness in the capacity to remain faithful to deeply held inner convictions and beliefs. 

Without the development of the ego, including its protective mechanisms, the germination of the sense of individualized consciousness would have been much more restricted.  Thus, the course of spiritual evolution which sought to concentrate the sacred and holy cosmic light within each point of awareness would have been less complete.  It is for this reason that it is important to not judge the wanderings or meanderings of any soul along paths of separation, illusion, or darkness, for these wanderings, though individualized and unique to each specific soul, were nonetheless a part of the exploration of what it was to be a unique point of consciousness and light.

The fact that many lost their footing in the process and could no longer distinguish light from darkness, nor could they take the necessary steps back toward the light on their own or without great help, was also foreseen from the beginning.  For this reason, a plan was instituted at the beginning of time by virtue of which those who had greater light would increasingly concentrate that light upon the planet and within the collective whole, for the purpose of benefiting and healing those who had become entrapped within the vortex of the energies of darkness.

It is this plan that is reaching its culmination now, not its beginning, for it has been in operation for several centuries at this point, and the network of light that has been established around the earth in a conscious way is one of great strength and longevity.  It has taken into itself the energy of those souls who would have no other source of light-support were it not for this network as a source of supply.

The culmination of the process of return for the souls who have wandered into illusion, separation and misguided thinking is taking place now due to the greater availability to each consciousness of a clarified awareness, and therefore of greater choice regarding which path to take with respect to any action.  This is to say that the choices that are being made today are being made with a more complete sense of their outcomes.  As a result, those who make them are more responsible for bearing the consequences of these actions because the consequences have become clearer.

Nevertheless, even as the light reclaims human consciousness for its own, the energies of darkness would seek to do the reverse by whatever means possible. One route is through the human intellect and its preoccupation with rational forms of thought to the exclusion of all else.  Another, is through the emphasis within certain spiritual currents of forms of thought that denigrate those paths that are devotional, and overemphasize the self-aggrandizement and self-control that is so prized today.  These paths also have the capacity to sway consciousness toward darkness and away from light by maintaining the sense of separation from God and from unity with others that has been the central feature of the collective phase now ending.

Though there are many paths to the One, those that emphasize a continuation of the priority of the individual over the priority of others, or over the priority of the Whole, are part of the vibration of the past and will ultimately need to be let go of in order to join the future.  Whereas those that emphasize uniting with others and the supremacy of love as the primary ingredient creating the universal body of wholeness, will be able to expand within the new vibration that accompanies the increased presence of spiritual light upon the earth.

As always in circumstances of division or disunity, it is important to not judge others for where they are in their own consciousness, but rather to maintain within oneself a strong commitment to the principles of light and love which, as a collective force, has the capacity to change consciousness from within, rather than trying to affect it from without.

The challenge of this time is one of letting go of the thought-patterns and ways of being that have been part of the old, and of accepting the bright new identity that is being offered to all souls, though not without the need to take a step forward into it with courage, humility, and innocence.  Those who choose not to move in this direction will also have a place within the further evolution of souls.  But the lack of compatibility of the vibration of separateness with the vibration of unity-within-wholeness will make it impossible for the two energies to mix in the world of the future, and so different evolutionary paths will be developed for different souls, depending upon their individual needs and orientations.

All souls within God's kingdom are, and will be, greatly blessed as the new light upon the earth takes hold in a fuller way, and those who have within themselves the capacity to receive the greater light, will experience the blessedness of a long awaited fulfillment that has been promised by Divine decree.  It is to this time that we are moving now. 

May all find within themselves the desire and ability to allow love to become the central priority
that it will be as time and circumstance move things forward.

Related Spiritual Teachings by Julie

THE CHANGING NATURE OF PHYSICAL REALITY
  http://lightomega.org/Changing-Nature-of-Physical-Reality.html

Transformation of the living Earth
ENTERING A NEW REALITY
http://lightomega.org/Entering-a-New-Reality.htm

Post subject: THE EXPERIENCE OF DIVINE LOVE
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:37 pm 

The Divine flame that burns within the heart creates an experience of what is.
It reveals the truth of God’s love as the basis for all of life. In the presence of such love, there is no longer a question about trust, for such questions disappear within the blessing of infinite love.

The awakening of the heart to the love that exists at its core, however it occurs, can lead to an understanding of the healing power of such love which can heal all wounds and erase all betrayals. No matter what pains or traumas have occurred in our soul’s lengthy past, this love that is our essence can soften the hardened places of the heart and melt away all that has become frozen. It can unravel the knots of despair, and replace these with light and peace.

0:
Sacred Visions_AwakeningHeart_JohannaRaphael.jpeg
Sacred Visions_AwakeningHeart_JohannaRaphael.jpeg [ 222.44 KiB | Viewed 3398 times ]

There are those who fear they have crossed a line so that no return to love is possible.
Even these, touched only for a moment by the awakening of love, can recognize that there is no hardness that is impermeable to it; there is only the choice that individuals may make to continue to remain impermeable. This choice, given the reality of free will, closes the door to Divine love, despite its great power. Yet, such refusals are rarer than accommodations, for the softening power of love can melt even the desire to turn away so that it becomes a shadow of what it once was, with far less capacity to govern the human self or its behavior.

For those seeking trust, the experience of God’s love awakened within the heart transmutes all that is separated and alone. It brings these separated fragments into a unity of wholeness that many may feel for the first time.

Post subject: Having a Difficult Time Energetically? Planetary Transitions
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:18 pm 

Light expanding on the Earth today is affecting both the body and consciousness of many. It is opening the heart and expanding awareness of a deeper truth than that presented by physical reality. Some of these changes create upheaval. Some create an encounter with the unknown in which greater trust and surrender are needed.

http://time-of-awakening.lightomega.org/

From day to day during this time of sacred planetary transition, I am often at a loss after asking God to guide and direct my day, to know exactly what is going to happen to me energetically.

Choosing the life of a mystic and as a spiritual adept, this experience is not new for me, it has been occurring for years.

On those days when my soul is more grounded within my sacred vehicle of consciousness - my body - I await the unfolding of the moments before me and through intuitive questioning I am able to discern a path I feel guided to follow.

There are days where energy to function and take care of my earthly responsibilities comes easily and effortlessly.

HONORING ONESELF - THE NEED FOR COMPASSION

There are other days, such as today, where as I began to move in time and space after prayer, that I felt in my heart a sense of anxiety - dread, come seemingly out of nowhere.

{I am, through years of having many experiences in the Purification Process, more able to discern if the energy is coming from a personal - emotional/physical/psychic/mental level or if the energy coming through me is more planetary/dimensional/cosmic - and is related to Purification Releases.}

This morning when these energies of anxiety and dread moved through my heart I became aware that something was coming forward energetically and felt the inner reassurance which informed me to continue to monitor reality as if unfolded.

Indeed, as I continued to move through my morning, I began noticing that my body was feeling as if it was burning through the esophagus and throughout the entire digestive tract - usually a sensation which happens both when Light is moving through my body AND when the skies are covered with a deep chemical blanket and it is humid. In some way, that is not given unto my mind to understand, the two are connected.

This is where the trust comes into this spiritual equation.

Believe you are loved.
Do not think that because things seem desperate that you are not loved by God. There are reasons for what is happening to you financially, emotionally, and in all ways. This is a time of planetary transition, and many are going through huge internal and external upheavals.
In the presence of these upheavals, God is holding you.

http://time-of-awakening.lightomega.org/

I have, however minimal they may seem to be - CHOICES - and a free will as to how I move next.

I can do certain things via my dietary choices, herbals, using veggie juices and wheat grass, etc. which can help support the body through this process - AND - going through the experience is an integral part of the Sacred Process of healing.

Along with the energetic experience of feeling internally being burned - (Agni Fire perhaps?) - headaches are manifesting and more increasingly, moments of befuddlement.

So, I look around me, and I feel within and I ask what can I and what can I not do today?

I can write about my experiences with you dear readers which is a blessing.

I can go an drink some Wheat Grass Juice.

I can continue to ask God to Guide I.

I can continue to "do" the best that I can in any given moment without beating myself up internally for not "doing" more - keeping in mind that my symptoms indeed may be an indication that my body is "doing" much more than my intellect can perceive, and through the Grace of God, all will be well in God's time.

If I continually ask for guidance, the guidance does come forth - oft times it is not what my ego wants to hear!

ON LOVING ONESELF
Loving oneself is about honoring and about integrity. It is about honoring one's body, honoring one's emotions. and honoring the deepest truths the heart holds about what it values most.

http://lightomega.org/podcast/media/On-Loving-Oneself.mp3

May your next moment find you feeling more uplifted by the Light.

love,
Johanna

Post subject: EMOTIONAL TURBULENCE and the PURIFICATION PROCESS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 am 

1:
Messages of Light_You are not of this time-525-477.jpg
Messages of Light_You are not of this time-525-477.jpg [ 153.23 KiB | Viewed 3378 times ]

Separation of Light and Darkness

The capacity of light to purify the self of darkness and negativity and to replace these with light and love is the foundation upon which the purification process rests. This process involves the release of bound energy so that it passes through consciousness before being released into the greater light.

Incoming impulses of light act magnetically in this regard, drawing out from our tissues and cells those energetic residues that cannot join with the new light and unity. The net result is a clarification of all that remains, and a restoration of greater purity to our total being.

In the process of purification, there is often a time of turbulence during which mental and emotional energies that have been buried for a long time begin to make themselves known. These energies are not our present self. They are what has been ‘carried’ by the self and what has resided within the self, often for a very long time. Our conscious aspirations and intentions may be very different than the energies that are releasing which may contain much more darkness than we are accustomed to viewing within ourselves. The greater intensity of darkness is a result of our finally having exposed to awareness feelings, thoughts, perceptions, and past wounds that were formerly too difficult for us to face or to deal with. They therefore were ‘stored’ until such time as we could take them out for purposes of healing.

This time of releasing of that which is no longer desirable must be gotten through with a combination of patience, humility, perseverance, and love - all of which allow us to recognize the goodness and liberating quality of the process we are in, which, in the midst of turbulence and intensity, is simultaneously setting us free.

0:
Emanations of Healing Light_Day 7_LightOmega.jpg
Emanations of Healing Light_Day 7_LightOmega.jpg [ 75.3 KiB | Viewed 3378 times ]

Changes to Emotional Patterns

Emotional patterns of thought and feeling are familiar to us even from childhood, making themselves known through recurrent images, sensations, words we use to ourselves, and effects on our physical body. Certain aches and pains typically arise when we feel tense. Other sensations and perceptions occur when we feel sad or lonely.

Energies releasing may feel similar to these familiar patterns, and it may sometimes be difficult to tell the difference. Often, releasing energies contain the same content as our typical feelings but differ in intensity, causing us to experience them more deeply and to respond to them more fully. Frequently, these energies come in waves like the waves of the sea that rise, crest, and then ebb away. Sometimes these ‘waves’ can be recognized as energy releasing. At other times this is not apparent, and we just react to their presence. To be aware of energy releasing is to know that we are witnessing the internal steps toward freedom that are now taking place.

Mental and emotional energies that are releasing also often appear to have no external cause that elicits them. They can arise, seemingly for no reason, yet feel entirely real and true. Often, the actual cause is buried in the distant past, inaccessible to our present awareness. Knowledge regarding the original cause of what we feel is not necessary, however, in order for emotional or mental energies to release...

...What is necessary is the experience itself, which often has current precipitants that can be recognized. These current precipitants resonate with the past, without our even knowing it. Therefore, just by going through an experience, we heal both the past and the present in the present, since everything needed for this to take place exists in the ‘now.’ Our task is simply to let it run its course.

To read this Teaching in it's entirety:

INVISIBLE SUNRISE

Post subject: Helplessness, Anger and Collective Punishment (Part I)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:08 pm 

SONS OF ABRAM

The world watches...
as the second born son
seeks to eradicate
his first born brother.

Collective punishment upon
Mother, child and babe…

Fathers shall weep imprisoned
helpless...
torn asunder in their hearts

Johanna

Post subject: Helplessness, Anger and Collective Punishment (Part II)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:45 pm 

Listed below are the titles which came to my heart which describe what I am feeling in the presence of the immense sufferations of the Palestinian peoples at this time.

My heart, turning to anger in the presence of helplessness, instead of turning to God, is the reason why I cannot speak further on this forum about what I perceive and feel in this matter until my heart is less angry/passionate and more compassionate for all involved.

Embodied Souls In Duality: Apartheid in the Holy Land

No Where to Hide: The Collective Punishment and Bombing of a People Imprisoned

I am deeply aware of most suffering.

My heart aches for the men, women and most especially children, suffering under what I feel to be in my heart, an apartheid existence and collective militarized assaults through the hands of the Israeli government onto the Arab/Palestinian population.

The pain I feel for those enduring intense suffering and deprivation, who also have no dome, no place to hide or protect themselves - endured as collective punishment - is too great to speak of without anger infusing my words.

This is a Purification experience.

The purification of anger in the presence of helplessness...

I hope you will understand dear readers, as you witness the true state of my heart with its limitations in the presence of helplessness at this time, concerning events we are all witnessing, why I am not speaking personally more on the matter. Or, until my vibrational reaction to helplessness changes. (Note: When I allow myself to become emotionally angry, I turn away from my alignment in God, and give away all my energy, and become helpless AND powerless.)

Rather, I am choosing to let go of the denser vibrational energies associated with anger, and share with you the Teachings of Julie on Spiritual Roots of the Arab/Palestinian - Israeli Conflict. I would also like to share with you heartfelt thoughts on the matter from Arch Bishop Desmond Tutu and Robert McIlwain, whose words and insights carry a higher vibration.

These Teachings, awareness', hopes, and frameworks for peace, carry the highest vibrational frequencies to help heal - my anger does not.

Blessings to ALL who are suffering in all given moments.

ONE
love
Johanna

Spiritual Roots of the Arab-Israeli Conflict

The source of animosity between Arabs and Israelis and between Israelis and Palestinians has a long history and a complicated web of interrelated causes and attributions of causes. Yet, at its core, and without minimizing the heart wrenching loss and displacement of life that has occurred on both sides, it must be said that Arab-Israeli enmity is not about land, nor about resources, nor about refugees, nor about military power. These highly charged issues arise out of something far more central, something that is at the heart of each of them. At its core, the Arab-Israeli conflict is about respect - not just respect for the political, social, economic and geographic integrity of two peoples, but respect for the very existence of these peoples, their being, which is both physical and spiritual.

The currency of this respect is visible in the problems that arise today concerning land, occupation, and political rights. But this currency is the outer sign only of an interior cause that is much deeper.

It is the absence of the acknowledgment of the sacred being of the other that fuels the present conflict.

Instead of mutual support, there is rivalry of such intensity that it prevents the recognition of brotherhood altogether. For it is not just that Palestinians feel dispossessed and oppressed by Israeli occupation of their territories. It is that they feel that Israeli actions, past, present, and future, both militarily and politically, are designed to keep them disenfranchised - a people without a home, a nation without a capitol, a religion without a religious center. These are the things that all people want, Palestinians as well, and for which many are willing to die. They are the same things for which Israel has fought and which she presently defends.

0:
File comment: Palestinians use a ladder to climb over a section of Israel's separation barrier in the West Bank village of Al-Ram, as they try to avoid crossing Israeli-controlled checkpoints to reach the al-Aqsa mosque compound in Jerusalem's Old City for traditional Friday prayers, the first of Islam's holy month of Ramadan on July 4, 2014. Israeli authority has forbidden access to Al-Aqsa mosque to muslim men under 50 years old and for muslim women under 40.
ABBAS MOMANI_AFP_Getty Images.jpg
ABBAS MOMANI_AFP_Getty Images.jpg [ 46.43 KiB | Viewed 3285 times ]

Anti-Zionist fervor which Israelis perceive around them is very real and is a source of policy-making, both militarily and politically. While Palestinians feel dispossessed by the policies and practices of Israel, Israelis in the past have felt dispossessed because of their identity as Jews, and are now trying to protect themselves from the threat of further dispossession by their Arab neighbors as they continue to strive to insure their own right to exist. In doing so, however, they become vulnerable to the tendency to employ the very same mechanisms of oppression and dispossession that they, too, have experienced and are afraid of again experiencing. Indeed, the movement toward survival among Palestinians and their striving for the restoration of dignity as a people is arousing greater sympathy in the world today, while Israel's drive toward self-protection in the midst of hostile forces is perceived, by many, as a desire that fundamentally disregards the rights of others.

Diplomacy and-Politics/Desmond Tutu
Israel Guilty of Apartheid in Treatment of Palestinians

Desmond Tutu, the noted civil rights leader who became the first black archbishop of Cape Town, compared Israel's treatment of the Palestinians to the apartheid regime that discriminated against blacks in his native South Africa.

Tutu, the Nobel Peace laureate, told News24, a South African media entity, criticized Israeli policies toward the Palestinians in the territories as "humiliating."

"I have witnessed the systemic humiliation of Palestinian men, women and children by members of the Israeli security forces," he said in a statement.

"Their humiliation is familiar to all black South Africans who were corralled and harassed and insulted and assaulted by the security forces of the apartheid government."

1:
File comment: Israeli police stand guard as Muslim men pray in the middle of a street outside the Old City in East Jerusalem on July 4, 2014, during the first Friday prayer of the holy fasting month of Ramadan. Israeli authorities closed the access to the Al-Aqsa Mosque for Palestinians men under 50-years-old, due tensions in West Bank.
THOMAS COEX_AFP_Getty Images.jpg
THOMAS COEX_AFP_Getty Images.jpg [ 41.29 KiB | Viewed 3285 times ]

$1:
"…Ultimately, the historical basis for rivalry, the vying for position and the tendency toward self-elevation can only be eradicated by one thing - a fundamental and complete change in consciousness which restores the original perception of unity with God to each soul so that conflict of the kind we see in the Middle-East is no longer possible. This is the goal that all who seek peace need to hold before themselves.  It is one whose time has come."

http://www.lightomega.org/worldwatch/Spiritual-Roots-Arab-Israeli-Conflict.html

On Israel and Palestine

The only true protection against violence is to eliminate hatred.

The way to eliminate hatred, is to eliminate injustice.

To do this, we need to see and feel the injustices from which people suffer.

Choose to do no harm, and help those who suffer.

To do this, we can seek to act only from love.

We can learn to live according to the inner understanding that we are One with each other on the earth. For when one suffers, we all suffer. When one triumphs over adversity, we all triumph. We are all each others keepers – One in the hands of God, whose names are infinite.

We can choose to act and live from this understanding, centered in love, recognizing that anything else will cause more suffering – for ourselves, and for the “other” whom we have forgotten to be ourselves.

In the company with others, supporting and supported, we are part of a greater spiritual reality that includes All people, and whose foundation is Love.

As we choose the path of Love - and no other path - the world grows in peace.

It happens in every small act of love in our everyday lives. It is born in every act of courage to act out of love - especially when other emotions would urge us to act out of self protection that would harm another.

It is there waiting for us in our everyday lives.

It is there waiting for us in our collective lives, in the larger acts between peoples, and among nations.

Every act of peace, and of love, matters, and makes a difference.

2:
File comment: A Palestinian girl reads the Quran, Islam's holy book, at sunset in Gaza City on Friday, July 4, 2014. (AP Photo/Hatem Moussa)
Hatem Moussa_AP.jpg
Hatem Moussa_AP.jpg [ 17.51 KiB | Viewed 3285 times ]

For your contemplation...

INFLUENCE OF DARKNESS ON THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF MAN
http://lightomega.org/Influence-of-Darkness-on-Consciousness.html

There was a time when war was taken for granted. There was a time when the lust for power was taken to be a sign of might and the number of deaths that one was responsible for at one's own hands was a measure of pride in achievement.

That was a time of mighty warriorship, a time that has passed, a time that is no longer. The new spiritual currents of today are creating a demise of the valuing of warriorship and an increase in the valuing of ways for laying a foundation of peace.
Though this is not yet visible, the old ways of creating victory through exerting power over others are giving way before the new ways of embracing all. It has not happened yet, not between nations and not between people, but it is on its way. It is in the air, just as in former times warriorship and conquest were in the air.

Today is a new time, a time in which all that prevents brotherhood and love from happening will be made visible and will be rooted out from where it has lain hidden, silently exerting its influence on the consciousness of each individual who has departed from love. The spirit of celebration is about to enter the earth scene and to be born because what was thought to be impossible, is possible.

The celebration before us is the event of the transformation of consciousness – that which will bring new eyes and new ears to those who have been blind and deaf, unable to see and to hear each other for centuries.
{Continue…} http://lightomega.org/Influence-of-Darkness-on-Consciousness.html

HEAVENLY JERUSALEM
http://lightomega.org/Heavenly-Jerusalem.html

Unbeknownst to the conscious mind of man, there lies within each, an implantation of another reality that is the reality of the ascended man, the one who has been able to blend his consciousness with that of the higher dimensions of light. This resonance and its capacity to vibrate with the energy of universal and unconditional love will bring into being the 'Heavenly Jerusalem', which will not be a city as much as a state of consciousness and an awareness of being. Such will be the quality of life and consciousness within this plane that those who exist there will experience no want, and will know only peace and harmony in all respects.

…To achieve the manifestation of this heavenly city of consciousness is the great feat of expansion and completion for which the earth has been preparing during her entire history, and for which each of her inhabitants has also incarnated and moved through the evolutionary process. It is the ultimate joining of the physical and the spiritual that will erase duality, and bring to each consciousness the indelible knowledge of the unity of all within One consciousness – a knowledge that will be experiential and tangible rather than conceptual or theoretical.
{Continue…}http://lightomega.org/Heavenly-Jerusalem.html

In the course of spiritual evolution, the quality of one's emotional life naturally changes, and the process of purification, initiated by the infusion of greater light, accelerates this change. Purification begins to transform the function of emotionality from a karmically-based foundation to one that is soul-based. Instead of the personality-self operating according to its own tastes and preferences, this outer expression of selfhood begins to reflect the wishes, intentions and attitudes of the higher self or soul. As this shift in identity takes place, emotions that are 'lower' in vibration – namely, those that partake of negative energies more than positive - are replaced by ones that have at their root, the experience of love. This transition occurs because it is the soul's essential nature to exist in a continual state of love, and as the personality adapts more and more to the soul's essence, it, too, becomes infused with the deeper attributes of the soul.

Built on a foundation of love, various derivative feelings can emerge – compassion, kindness, innocence, trust, gratitude, tenderness, generosity, and also the capacity to feel sadness for that which denies love or turns away from love, and for love that is 'lost', even if only temporarily. The response of compassion toward those who do not know how to receive or express love is part of the soul's fundamental nature as it exists within God's being. All souls partake of this nature and are pure in essence. It is only within the embodied state that feelings become vulnerable to distortion and limitation, and love may be rejection by the outer self.

Purification allows the embodied self to retrace the steps back to the emotional attitudes of the soul. It replaces all that has strayed from love and light with the capacity to share love with all and the recognition of the soul-nature of all living things.
{Continue…} http://lightomega.org/Earth/ANC/Spiritual-Nature-of-Emotions.html

BECOMING A HOLY PEOPLE
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Holy_People.html

To be a 'holy people' does not belong to any one religion, denomination, or belief.It is the desire to love and serve God by whatever name God is called that makes for a holy people.

To be holy is to participate in God's Covenant by determining to live a sacred life. This life is expressed as a commitment to God. It is expressed in the willingness to treat all of life as sacred and to place God at the center of life above and beyond all other values. It is also expressed in the determination to live consciously, with responsibility and thoughtfulness for all one's thoughts, words, and deeds. A sacred life brings joy to the soul because it allows the soul more fully to live.
{Continue…} http://lightomega.org/Ind/Holy_People.html

Photos source: Beautiful Ramadan Photos from Around the World:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/14/ramadan-photos_n_5571195.html?ir=Religion

For the heart which mourns...
Israeli attacks in Gaza since July 7, 2014, which Israeli officials said delivered more than 500 tons of explosives in missiles, aerial bombs, and artillery fire, killed at least 178 people and wounded 1,361 as of July 14, including 635 women and children, according to the United Nations. Preliminary UN reports identified 138 people, about 77 percent of those killed, as civilians, including 36 children, and found that the attacks had destroyed 1,255 homes, displacing at least 7,500 people."
http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/07/15/israelpalestine-unlawful-israeli-airstrikes-kill-civilians

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 65  Next