It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 am 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 65  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Walking with Johanna... A Spiritual Journey Home
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:42 am 

Welcome to the new home of the former Wednesdays with Johanna - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12.

Whilst the written format remains the same, the focus and orientation of Teachings, writings and personal experiences, are meant to be a reflection of the spiritually embodied journey I am 'walking', touching upon many aspects of my life including the experience of being energetically sensitive, and the Purification Process.

Thank you for your readership. I look forward to the time when you join me Dear Readers in discussion.

Until then, I am metaphorically watering the garden and literally holding the sacred space… waiting for you Dear Readers.

BlessedLOVE.

Johanna

Last edited by Johanna on Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: SPIRIT RISE by Doran Rochell
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:01 am 

To anchor the movement forward of Wednesdays with Johanna in holiness and reverence...

Thank you for the blessing Doran!

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna (Opening Prayer) 10-23-2013
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:18 pm 

Dearest Mother-Father God,

Thank You for the blessing of my embodied life.

Thank You for the blessing of today's gift of service.

Thank You for the food I have to eat and the relative safety in which I live.

Thank You for the work You have provided so that I may provide for myself.

Thank You for the gift of sharing through the written word.

Thank You for all the loving people in my life.

Thank You for the gift of being 'with' Beloved Julie.

Amen.

with love,
your daughter.

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna - A New Move & Opportunities to Lear
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:24 pm 

Dear Readers...

As with any new move there are bound to be a few glitches* until one settles in.

For the move forward of Wednesdays with Johanna the glitches have to do with uploading photos, posters, and calendars.

I am sure the uploading option will be working by the next time we meet.

ONELOVE

Blessed LOVE,

Dear Readers, as always, (I do mean always...), Beloved Julie shared a Teaching with me concerning what I am calling 'glitches'*, which perfectly outlines the path I have intentions of following, this time in regards to the new move to The Purification Process area of the OEA Forum.

I would like to share this Teaching with you in her own words:

Dearest Johanna,

You may wish to use this experience of something that does not flow smoothly (the difficulty uploading) as a way of understanding how energies of opposition can work in relation to the intentions of light to expand. Many do not know that contraction, or things being blocked, may be an effect of energies affecting things on the physical plane. Always, light is stronger however, and what can 'delay' temporarily, cannot ultimately prevent light from expanding.

Blessings - Julie

AWESOME!

This Teaching and similar experiences are an intrinsic part of the path I wish to follow...

Shall you join me?

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna - Moving Forward...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:49 pm 

In this moment, I feel this Teaching from the Introduction of Living As A Soul, by Julie best expresses what I am feeling as a stirring in my heart concerning the larger aspect of moving to The Purification Process area of the One Earth Awakening Forum.

Purification, on both individual and collective levels, is meant to free us from all that separates us from light and from the truth of our being. In the process, we become aware of that which lives within us that is not of the light. So, too, does the Earth become aware. It witnesses the motivations and actions of darkness rising. As we become conscious, as we experience the feelings within us that are not of light, we have the choice to contain them and to not act them out, or, to allow them to express through our words and actions.

On a personal level and on a global level, this choice may result in a time of expansion or a time of trouble. It depends upon which part of ourselves we identify with. Often, it is a time of both.

As darkness separates from light, the Earth may go through a period of difficulty, but it will also be a time during which greater light can enhance our ability to experience God and to experience ourselves as souls. This is because the light of truth and of holiness is growing within our awareness, supported by the changes in the Earth itself. It is raising us up into the possibility of seeing life in a new way and of seeking new answers about how to live.

The life of the soul that can come into being now is unfamiliar to many of us, yet it is what the Earth has waited for. It is the advent of sanctification, the beginning of life as an illumined planet. It is what we have been preparing for, for a long, long time. And if this sacred life is mysterious and unfamiliar, it is also greatly to be desired, for living as a soul brings to us possibilities for love and expansion, for joy and self- expression, for depth and greater truth than have ever been possible before.

In this moment, we each must endeavor to create a bridge between one reality and another - between the physical reality that we have known, and the spiritual reality that we are entering; between the picture of our human nature as we have conceived it, and the picture of our soul nature that we are learning about; between our identity that is based on who we have been, and our new identity as sacred beings. This bridge can take us into a future where our soul nature and our human nature become one, and where the life of the physical is seen as emanating from the life of the spiritual.

If our hearts are open, the opportunity is here to take a step forward toward the new, to leave behind old concepts and realities whose limitations no longer fit us, and to step into something whose dimensions we do not yet know. If fear is present, the fear may come too, for fear brought to the light of awareness need not have power over us. It can be held gently, waiting for experiences of the soul to wash it clean and clear it from our hearts, not by force, but through the deepening of our sense of truth. Truth awakening will tell us that we are safe in this new, unknown world. We are safe because God is everywhere and love can therefore be everywhere. This is the doorway, then, the entrance to the new, the perception of Divine presence with us in all things. With this awareness, we take our first step toward living a sacred life, the life of the soul upon the Earth.

Living As A Soul - http://lightomega.org/Living-as-a-Soul.html

Post subject: Teaching of Julie - THESE ARE THE DAYS OF CREATION
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:11 pm 

These are the days of Creation,

the beginning of the new,

the holy manifestion of what has been foretold

Now the light unfolds, the light of the Oneness, the truth of love.

Post subject: The TRANSCENDENCE of Who We Have Known Ourselves to Be
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm 

There is, within the Light which is here and coming forward, energies which TRANSCEND all previous divination identifiers of a souls embodied life.

For example, Astrology. Astrologers have been able - through fixed points in time and space - to divine the path and certain aspects of a souls embodied life.

What is held within this Creation energy of Light is the TRANSCENDENCE of all known divination tools identifying the (future) aspects/path of the embodied soul.

These energies of Light (Creation) have to do with the TRANSCENDENCE and the REDEMPTION of the planet as well as humanity.

Amen.

BlessedLOVE

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:40 pm 
Yay! Yay! Yay!

Dearest Johanna, WWJ is the perfect match for the OEA's Purification Process page. Even while you are unpacking and settling in, waiting for delays to be cleared you have given me (& I'd bet others) a wonderfully inspired teaching that speaks directly to the current leg of the journey I travel.

"If fear is present, the fear may come too, for fear brought to the light of awareness need not have power over us. It can be held gently, waiting for experiences of the soul to wash it clean and clear it from our hearts, not by force, but through the deepening of our sense of truth. Truth awakening will tell us that we are safe in this new, unknown world. We are safe because God is everywhere and love can therefore be everywhere. This is the doorway, then, the entrance to the new, the perception of Divine presence with us in all things. With this awareness, we take our first step toward living a sacred life, the life of the soul upon the Earth."

As in so many times before, I walk not seeing, hearing or knowing from moment to moment. But this time is different, I am different because of the teachings of Truth brought forth from Julie and the Realms of Light. That doesn't mean I'll never do the cha-cha, back and forth..but what it does mean is that I know what self judgement sounds like now & I will not judge my progress; I'll not rely on answers that satisfy my Mind and not my heart. I am walking expecting to be led, not hoping to. If I should fall, so be it..I will get up and try again and again opening to trust. Learning to be a baby again with each step. Thank you dear Johanna for in you being in your "not knowing moment" you have given me a beautiful gift. With love, Meg

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna - In Reply to Meg...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:16 pm 

Dearest Meg -

Your post was so incredibly powerful and beautiful!

I chose to not reply for a bit as I felt your words and experiences just needed to steep, like a lovely comforting cup of tea for the soul.

love,
Johanna

Post subject: Teachings of Julie - The Holy Light of God - Moving Through
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:19 pm 

All who are here are being changed in mind and body into something they have never been before, into the holy light of the One.

There is no one who is excluded, for all have chosen to be here at this time of Divine prophesy, and each soul is increasingly taking charge of its vessel of embodiment.

This is not something to be feared, but to be rejoiced in, for the soul is increasingly guiding every movement, allowing the path to open toward the greatest healing.

The holy light of God is moving through each soul.

Thus, each is being led toward their own Divine heritage and core, toward the pure Divine Creation that is the original design and blueprint.

Post subject: Teachings of Julie: INVISIBLE SUNRISE, AWAKENING OF A PLANET
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:24 pm 

Blessed Earth, for you have waited long for this new light to come to you.

May all awaken now to the truth of Oneness that you are.

"Invisible Sunrise - The Awakening of a Planet" describes the growth within consciousness of the sense of unity with life on all levels and within all dimensions, and illuminates the pathway toward this goal. This pathway is unfolding now within each individual soul affected by the new energy of light on the Earth, and will unfold even further as light advances.

http://www.lightomega.org/Invisible-Sunrise.html

Post subject: Teachings of Julie - All Who Seek... Days of Creation
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:37 pm 

All who seek comfort shall be comforted in the light of the soul.

All who seek knowledge, shall come to know themselves.

All who seek reassurance will find their hearts opening to the turret and the voice of their soul speaking.

These are the days of Creation, the beginning of the new, the miracle of birth, the time of light and of revelation.

The prophesies of yesterday are the truths of today, not of a world ending but of a world beginning, the world of the One.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 65  Next