It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 am 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 65  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Teachings of Julie - All of Humanity is Awakening
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:51 pm 

I Am the dust of the Earth

All of humanity is in a progression of awakening to the truth that they are one body.

This truth shall shine forth like the morning sun after night of darkness.

It shall reveal a holes that has not been seen before.

My sons and daughters, my holy ones and sanctified ones of all religions, persuasions, beliefs, and practices shall know their Oneness.

I Am the dust of the Earth
http://youtu.be/GJZiR4omBnU

Post subject: LightOmega12 - DAYS OF CREATION...They are here!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:58 pm 

The glory of the One

Manifesting on the Earth for all to see,

bringing the blessings for the vast realms of light,

both known and unknown.

The universe itself is being changed

Days of Creation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... hx7iyw-Z00

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna - (Closing Prayer) 10-23-2013
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:04 pm 

Our Mother and Father,

Who Art in Heaven...

Hallowed be Thy Names.

Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be Done.

On Earth as it is in Heaven.

Amen.

(Adaptation of the Our Father)
Beloved Christ Jesus

Post subject: Days of Creation - The Balance of Cosmic Forces...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:06 pm 

The balance of cosmic forces,

of light and darkness,

is shifting forever.

Amen.

Days of Creation
Beloved Julie

Post subject: *-* Wednesday with Julie *-* Today 10/30/13
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 am 
Dear Readers,

My fatigue levels are such that I am unable to be present with you today.

Julie will be available in my stead to answer any questions today that anyone may post here about purification or other matters.

with love and blessings,

Johanna

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:32 pm 
Dear Johanna,

Much love and blessings to you. <3 Thank you for all you are, all you do in holding the Light for myself and All of us. With love, Meg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:39 pm 
Dearest Julie,

Many blessings and thank you for helping me.

Now that I am becoming more conscious and sensitive to energies that seek to limit me from being closer to God, As I try and love more, I find it is even more difficult for me to catch my own quick silver negative responses to actions initiated by my partner. I feel strongly this is being provided as learning for both of us and it holds great importance to me for to not contribute to strengthen oppositional energies. While I am striving to learn & practice this, it somehow feels a bit easier to recognize & contain responses such as these more successfully with family members, friends & strangers, than my beloved.

I am very, very grateful for your guidance.

With love,
Meg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:22 pm 
Dear One,

The increased recognition of more subtle negative responses that you have been carrying toward your beloved partner is a good thing. It is part of the illumination of your consciousness by light. Now, you must be patient and go deeper, to see what is truly being revealed to you that you did not wish to see as fully before. This responsibility for examining the contents of your consciousness on increasingly subtle levels is part of your purification process. Containment of energies so that they do not get acted out is one thing. But understanding your true feelings is another. It is a great good that comes from the increased light within your body and mind and it will lead to a deepening of relationship with all those you love. All blessings - Julie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:51 pm 
Dearest Julie,
A greater meaning through your words is being revealed and there is an opening, a healing that I can feel, right now..creating possibilities that I had not seen before. I am able to feel that they were bound in fear. In this moment, although I do not know how to step into this other than to feel my way through going forward, I am trusting the way will be made clear and all that is for the highest and best good will be. Deep gratitude and love for the immense Love and Light that you share over and over again. All blessings, Meg

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna - 8 Week Hiatus - Returning 1-1-14
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:48 am 
0:
Messages of Light_Where will your path take you-550x479.jpg
Messages of Light_Where will your path take you-550x479.jpg [ 166.98 KiB | Viewed 4490 times ]

Hello Dear Readers…

Wednesdays with Johanna will be taking a hiatus of 8 weeks.
I will return on Wednesday, January 1, 2014.

Blessings and love,
Johanna

Post subject: In a time of darkness comes the LIGHT.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:37 pm 

Blessed LOVE for you have come amongst us.

We, whose hearts know... rejoice and sing!

AMEN.

Post subject: 2014 - The Year of "NO RESOLUTIONS"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:37 pm 

Instead of making a new year's resolution this year which is often of the will, make a daily practice of surrendering your will to God's purposes. Let it begin today and be a prayer for every day. Let this be the year of NO RESOLUTIONS but only of being led by God.

There may be emotions and behaviors in need of healing. There may be things that need to change. Instead of "I will..." ask that divine Will guide the path of healing.

Julie
Facebook posting December 28, 2013

Ouch!!! I have already made my resolutions! LOL.

Honestly, the thought of NO RESOLUTIONS makes me just want to make a resolution to not make any more resolutions!.

I am joking and very serious too.

Beloved Julie's new Teaching on NO RESOLUTIONS - rather than garnering my 'will' to be more perfect in behavior and practices - scares me.

Why? Because I have lived a life where I was taught, "Yes, Grace will help and heal, but first I must do everything possible with my 'will', oft times suffering immensely for years, before Grace will step in and heal me".

This new Teaching of NO RESOLUTIONS is radical in that what I feel is being asked of me is to not use my 'will' to bring about inner/outer changes, rather I am being asked to pray for Divine Will guide my healing path AND my life each day. Whatever unfolds is the will of God.

My soul is being called to surrender and pray for God to 'guide my path of healing', in the presence of that which (the 'I' in me) judges must change and to WAIT for the Will of God to manifest, again, in the presence of, that which the will seeks to change.

It's the in the presence of that which I judge needs to change which induces the fear in my consciousness. In the presence of, I do not need to willfully 'do' anything. When my ego needs something to do, the 'I' of InI can choose to let go and ask God to guide my path of healing...

It seems that my being scared comes from seeing that which is within me which the "I" in me perceives is not in right relationship with Divine Flow, God, and the fear of making choices in my life that I judge to be 'sinful' for a lack of a better word to describe the self judgement and the energies feeding into the judgement. Choosing to let go of my will driving the change and healing, my mind muses, may be a cause for self will run riot - failure and self indulgence.

Hmmm, allowing my will to participate in more loving spiritual practices such as humility, prayer and daily surrender to Divine Will for my path of healing, can bring about healing instead of willfully corralling my 'self' until my will beats down that which the "I" in me judges as 'wrong'?

If "I" - my will, chooses to follow this Teaching, then it will be a time to experience being 'with' that which I would rather change - to be 'with' any behavior or practice that my ego judges as 'bad', and choose instead, to compassionately surrender, trusting that whatever I engage with which I feel may not be in be in right relationship to my soul and God, will, if it is God's Will, be healed.

A radical Teaching indeed, of letting go and trusting that God will be there for me, to guide my path of healing. That God is 'with' me no matter what I am doing, feeling, or how I am behaving.. All I need "do" is let go (surrender) and pray for God's Will to manifest on my path of healing - however that looks…

Now I know why I loved my yearly resolutions. A radical Teaching indeed.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 65  Next