It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 pm 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Thanksgiving 1614 - 2016: 400 Years of Suffering
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:03 pm 

Thanksgiving: 1614 - 2016
400 Years of Suffering for the American Indian

This photo, taken at the Sioux Reservation at Standing Rock, ND, is a powerful meditation and illustration of the suffering American Indians continue to endure. In 1614, the first immigrants to land in America, the Pilgrims, were helped and able to survive, thru acts of kindness and generosity by the indigenous Americans. 400 years later, American Indians continue to suffer as a result of broken treaties and punishments in the name of profit and colonization.

We as a nation, continue to take away lands and disregard the treaties made in good faith in the name of profit and eminent domain.

0:
Standing Rock Water Protecter - Oceti Sakowin News Updates.jpg
Standing Rock Water Protecter - Oceti Sakowin News Updates.jpg [ 78.95 KiB | Viewed 5932 times ]

Please consider sending much needed help and supplies:

http://sacredstonecamp.org/supply-list/
http://standingrock.org/

Supplies, cash, or check donations can be sent to:
Sacred Stone Camp P.O. Box 1011, Fort Yates, ND 58538
or
202 Main Street Fort Yates, ND 58538

The Power of Prayer and The Sacred: Healing at Standing Rock

Standing Rock Sioux Chair Hails Army Corps of Engineers Decision to Reroute Dakota Access Pipeline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjrfoOFL9Vs

Veterans for Standing Rock Respond to Army Corps of Engineers Denial of DAPL Permit (12/4/2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKd5D6XPAeU

Veteran Reaches Standing Rock After 800-Mile Walk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxfqBfOlYf0

History has been made at Standing Rock!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Dear Veterans: Welcome to Standing Rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MKWPWD3C-0

Press release: WATER PROTECTORS DIG IN FOR THE LONG HAUL
http://www.ocetisakowincamp.org/still-standing
http://www.ocetisakowincamp.org/holding-truths

ASKING FORGIVENESS
As part of their journey to North Dakota, many veterans asked forgiveness in two ceremonies for what they considered crimes and mistreatment of Native Americans by the U.S. government and military over the past 150 years.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/for-us- ... -activism/

Last edited by Johanna on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Thanksgiving Message - The Healing of America
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:30 am 

Thanksgiving Message - The Healing of America

Dear Beloved Ones,

On this Thanksgiving Day in America, as we partake of the riches that our country has to offer, and as we share these riches of food, freedom, and the possibility of experiencing  joy with family, loved ones, and those who gather together at our table, it is of utmost importance that we remember those who are lacking in food, who have lost family members to war, civil strife, or poverty, or who live not in freedom, but in a perpetual state of feeling unsafe.

We do not have to end our Thanksgiving meal in order to do this.  We do not have to feel guilty about the food that we so lovingly create and share with others.  We only need to simultaneously hold the wish that all others may share love and freedom and riches in the same way.  We need to feel that which connects us with them in our hearts. In particular, on this Thanksgiving Day, may we stand in our hearts with those who are braving the cold at Standing Rock, who are facing deprivation of the comforts of their homes in order to stand for sacred principle, the principle of protection of sacred land and waters.  May we stand in our hearts with them and with the courage and devotion that the many there have displayed in the presence of excessive force used against them. 

What we witness, today, at Standing Rock is a legacy of the history of our nation - of our treatment of the indigenous peoples of this country who were here before us and yet were overpowered by us and deprived of their rights. So, too, is it happening now at Standing Rock in order that this vast history of oppression of a minority group worthy of the utmost respect may be healed and reversed through a change in our national consciousness.

Today, at your table, may each one place a small rock or pebble from the earth in the center of the table or upon a side table, that may represent the tribute that our individual hearts pay to those who stand in courage for the principles of equal rights and justice for all.  Allow yourself to say a prayer over this pile of small stones, so that in your enjoyment of the meal today, you may include those others who need to be included in our love, as they were not so included more than three hundred years ago.

May all blessings be with you and your loved ones today in celebration of the best parts of what America is and is meant to be, and may the suffering of those who have been left out of America's promise be healed, today, in your prayers and in your heart's desire to bind up the ancient wounds.

With all blessings -

Julie of Light Omega and Those Who Serve the Light

Thanksgiving Message - The Healing of America
http://www.lightomega.org/NLC/Newsletter-Archive.php

LIGHT OMEGA COMMUNITY MAILING LIST
http://www.lightomega.org/Light-Omega-Mailing-List.html

Post subject: Thanksgiving Prayers:An Intentional Observance Standing Rock
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:51 am 

Thanksgiving Prayers

Dear Beloved Ones,

I sent a Newsletter out today to encourage those reading it to hold the suffering of the ones at Standing Rock as part of the sacred meal of Thanksgiving. In that Newsletter I suggested that each one place a small rock or pebble on the table as a representation of the individual heart that desires to hold the suffering that is taking place there currently, and for the indigenous peoples of America in general. I suggested that at each table a prayer be said over this small pile of rocks from the earth.

If it feels right to you, please bring your stone with you to whatever table you will be sharing Thanksgiving dinner at today so that you can hold this with me as an intentional observance of standing with those who are at Standing Rock and who are upholding sacred principle at great personal cost.

With all love and blessings - Julie

Post subject: Standing In Prayer With All Indigenous Peoples
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:11 pm 

0:
A Thanksgiving Prayer for All Indigenous Peoples.jpg
A Thanksgiving Prayer for All Indigenous Peoples.jpg [ 102.86 KiB | Viewed 5916 times ]

Giving thanks and prayers for all held in my heart.
Giving thanks for your holy presences blessing Our Mother.

with love,
Johanna

Last edited by Johanna on Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Moving Forward: Prophecy of the Nation of the Free IV
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:40 pm 

Hear-with:

Turn away from hate.
Do not engage with the frequencies of hating, shaming, and mocking.

Soul Identity

Identity politics of any manner is illusion.
All humans are souls inhabiting human bodies.
As souls we are all connected to each other, there is no separation.

Identities are taken when a soul embodies.
The soul has at all times a choice as to which frequencies of consciousness they will express thru their embodied selves.
All embodied identities are unique to the soul which expresses thru them.

"See!" Saith the forces of darkness, "We must, to protect the faithful, torture."

Hear this voice as it speaks throughout time. The same voice, always the same voice of desecration.

Watch now as the energies of Love meet with the energies of hatred.

The woman punished for her past, remains hidden.

Those eager to attack 'others' who do not follow their 'truth', cry out to the people of the nation of the free:
"Why do you not see we are trying to save you?" "It is our love which causes us to silence and imprison you."

There is no 'us' and 'them'.
There is only 'us' - one planetary family of embodied souls.

The exploitation of brand America.

"Us" and "Them":

"Them:" Illusion. Divisive.
"Us:" Reality. One planet, one planetary family.

There is only one identity.
Soul identity.
All else is experience.

"Hail our king!" Hail our king!"
For he has saved us and given us our breath to hate.

The crusaders of the saved, now with biblical and political authority, begin to reign; suffering for those not made in their image and likeness'.

"We have been given our mandate to overcome the will of the many in the name of the few."

A mandate to hate.
A hardening of the hearts of the people of the nation of the free.
A planetary shock to consciousness'.

Watch now as the soul virus of hate infects the hearts of the people of the nation of the free.
Weep with sorrow for those who suffer.

"Now", cry out the corporate and the saved, "we shall make the nation in our image and likeness".

Hear the voices of the holy crusaders vociferous in their fear and know the banner they follow is not what it is believed to be.

Remember the Teachings of the Beloved.

Live teachings which resonate with the energies of peace, love, light, spiritual transformation, and enlightenment of the heart.

Fear not falling on your journey to love.
Let love be your guide.

"Our way is the only way!", cry out the fearful.
The blind shall now see.

"Our Holy One is the one true holy one", cry out the zealots of all faiths and creeds.
Death and sorrows, death and sorrows.

Era of Punishment and Disciplining:

We, as souls, have been here before.
Unfolding states of consciousness and behaviours which many witness with horror.
We have been here before as embodied souls, hundreds of times, never learning the lessons brought forward.
Even as this is true, this time we shall learn and in turn, move forward.

Allow the Awakening Light to be with each soul as it is meant to be, do not interfere with angry hearts.

The republic's new regent, aristocracy, priests, and warriors shall seek to determine the path of the people of the nation of the free.

So far have they wandered from my Teachings of love, compassion, and giving unto one another.

The voices of hate shall mock your compassion, seeking to corrupt your very soul.

The fruits of hatred are sorrow and woe.

I breath in the Light for my Mother is shining bright.

"Our religion is the only 'true' way!" Cry out the voices of fear and loathing of 'other'.

The deification of hate of 'other'.
Shock style policies and laws.
An establishment of monarchy rule within the republic.

The failure to recognize the energies of bullying, religious intolerance's, and political prosecution based on fear of 'other', will bring with them the energies of sorrow and woe to the people of the nation of the free.

'Shocking' the nation of the people of the free.
'Shocking', leading the nation towards awakening.

"Look!" Cry out the advantaged. "Why you can do it yourself!"
Paradigms embedded by the puritanical encounter the frequencies of Light.

Many awaken.
Others restless, express agitation and rage.
Voices of the deceivers call out their mandate to hate.

The king takes over the running of the nation.
It is good to be king.

Glee and prosperity.
Gloat and greed.
"We shall make the nation hard in our image and likeness."

In A Moment.
For the light workers who walk in service in the darkness.

In a moment you will find that the darkness which once engulfed you, will no longer drain you.
Instead, the energies of the forces of darkness which is drawn towards you, will be met by the frequencies of holy Light.
The greater Light of the One Heart.

Innocence is the conveyor of inner knowledge.
Trust your heart.

Received between 11/25/20016 and 12/1/2106
Johanna Raphael
All visions and prophecies of the Return of the Christ can be found at
http://www.returnofthechrist.org

Last edited by Johanna on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Redeeming Love - Spiritual Transformation
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:44 pm 

0:
Redeeming Love_Johanna Raphael_Vision_2016.jpg
Redeeming Love_Johanna Raphael_Vision_2016.jpg [ 153.89 KiB | Viewed 5868 times ]

Post subject: Soul Transitioning From Long Term Limitation and Suffering
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:00 pm 

In the Time of Light

In the time of darkness,
prayers for purity, healing,
and sustenance have been needed.
In the time of light our bodies become
a living prayer.
In the time of darkness,
our hearts feel small and insignificant.
In the time of light they become
a radiant sun.

We are the container for the breath
that is the one Breath.
We are the expression of the life
that is the one Life.
In the time of darkness none of this has
been clear.
In the time of light, what we aspire to
becomes a living reality.

Julie of Light Omega –
POEMS FOR A NEW EARTH
http://www.lightomega.org/Earth/ANC/Poe ... .php?id=10

Soul Transitioning From Experiences of Long Term Limitation and Suffering

As an embodied soul who has freely and lovingly surrendered her life to the One Creator Source whom I choose to call God, the course of this life has not been an easy path. Whether it has been the suffering associated with spiritual unconsciousness, the pain of awakening, or the limitations and suffering associated with encountering the forces of opposition and darkness in service to the Light, I have known at times, extreme forms of suffering, helplessness, and limitation.

Many years have passed in this manner. Eventually within time, I stopped complaining and crying, and began to accept with greater dignity and holiness, the work I was called to do which included a myriad of experiences fueled by the lower frequencies effecting all areas of my life. I watched many around me thrive and grow, whilst I suffered at times crushed under the weight of the dense energies I encountered. Now I tell you this Dear Readers not for your sympathy nor derision. I tell you of this path because of a sudden change in reality which has occurred. The type of change in reality which I have witnessed and prayed for for others. I have watched miracles - shifts in reality and Divine Flow, for either those I have assisted directly or those who have been called to the heart of the Beloved, with joy and happiness. Recently, within a moment, this very same dimensional door of Diving Flow has now opened for myself. And to tell you the truth, the embodied experience is shocking to the nervous system, the mind, and the heart.

It has been a long embodied road of waiting in space-time, for the holy energies of Divine Flow to manifest in my life in ways in which I who was blind, could see. Even as this is true, I have been unusually blessed in the love and support of my spiritual family, friends, acquaintances, and at times, strangers, who have made the unendurable - endurable. I have been blessed to be with Beloved Julie, to sit in her presence in times of the deepest despair, deepest sufferings, years and years of a spiritual path of enduring through darkness, and have never seen her waver in her faith in God's divine plan and essential goodness, nor has she ever questioned the path I was called to serve. Beloved Julie's compassion and caring, her help, her guidance, her integrity, her spiritual dignity, her prayers, and her faith remained steadfast and constant through the darkest of nights I was called to endure. Even when I felt most alone and the agony of my experiences overwhelmed me, I am able to look back now and see I that I was truly not alone, unseen hands and hearts of light were guiding me through the darkest of nights and hellish experiences.

The pain of life comes from many sources, like a river fed by multiple streams.
Sometimes, it is a teacher, awakening consciousness to greater truth.
Sometimes it is part of one's service to life, a service one agreed to prior to taking birth.
Often, it is not possible to know where pain comes from,
yet its challenge is faithfulness, asking one to remember, always,
the goodness of God.

Dealing with Pain (1)
CALENDAR OF HEALING
http://www.lightomega.org/Bookshop/

At The Threshold of A New Reality

Imagine if you will Dear Readers, walking thru a dark tunnel for years and years. In time, the mind learns to surrender to the experiences of a reality filled with limitation. Then, albeit with crying and protest, the mind learns to trust that it is possible to find a way thru the darkness. Then the eyes adjust to seeing in the darkness, without becoming the darkness. Eventually the spirit adjusts to the crushing weight of the darkness, and the seeming never-ending torment and overwhelm. Then suddenly, within a moment, there is an experience of Light which floods the eyes, the heart, the mind and the spirit. There is the experience of Divine Time. There is the experience of Divine Flow.

The shock of the sudden change in reality - the experience of presence of the Light, the One, (God known) in the presence of darkness, can be overwhelming. In a moment all that which has come before - shifts - and a new reality, a new frequency, filled with the vibrational resonances of Light and Love - opens, calling one forward.

The suffering is not over yet, as the forces which seek to keep my life shadowed in darkness and crippling limitation continue to drain me. Even as this is true, my soul has experienced a transition from extreme limitation and at times suffering, to a new reality, and my mind, my heart, and my spirit are awakening to new possibilities and potentialities. I am moving forward as the once seemingly elusive door of Divine Flow has opened, calling me to the threshold of a new reality. I know the dark night and now I am becoming aware that I shall too come to know the days of Light. I have not done this. God has. What I have done is that I waited. I waited until God opened the door to this new reality, for it was never my door to open. It is my choice now as to whether I move forward and cross over the sacred threshold before me, one day at a time, mind in alignment, with gratitude, asking for the Will of God. It is my choice as I stand at this threshold of a new reality to surrender in trust, whilst waiting for the frequencies of Diving Timing and Divine Flow to manifest with greater strength as InI co-create a sacred embodied life.

"As individuals everywhere become beings of light, embracing their Divine heritage, the Earth itself will become a sanctified, illumined planet. This will happen through a vibrational shift of large proportions. Such a shift has already begun and is affecting life on Earth everywhere today. It is affecting the structure of matter itself. What we must know as we pursue our own inner path is that what we do, think, and feel places us either in harmony with the great leap forward that the Earth is presently taking, or sets us apart. The decision belongs to each of us. We can become light-bearers for the Earth and take part in this most sacred transition that is happening now, or we can allow ourselves to remain indifferent to this change, continuing with the illusion of separateness for a time, even while we are being affected at the most fundamental levels of our being.

Ultimately, all who are part of the Earth’s evolution will undergo a significant identity shift in keeping with the Earth’s change itself, for there is only One being that is the Earth, and all individual beings are part of this One. The great movement forward of our time is for all to recognize this truth and to learn to live by it."

FROM LIGHT TO LIGHT

Awe

I have read many Teachings of the Beloved, and heard the words directly from Beloved Julie concerning the new reality I speak of. Even as this is true, forces that would keep me separate from the Light covered my consciousness and my mind with frequencies of such density, that I could not imagine that such a reality could really exist for me. For others, most definitely, but for me, I began to believe after twenty plus years of serving and being a transformational presence of light in the presences of energies and souls who wandered and associated with the forces of darkness, that a continued life of suffering and limitation would possibly be my call to service, until my last breath. I had come to accept this reality and surrendered. And in this place of surrender and waiting - a sacred dimensional door opened and in a moment my reality changed. The awe inspired by this sacred experience cannot be fully explained. It is too new, too sacred, too beautiful, too, at times, un-real as my mind seeks to adjust to a new reality of the advent of Light known, in the presence of the darkness, becoming my new reality. I am in awe. I am shocked. I am grateful. I am and I Am are meeting in the One. InI moving forward.

God, Creator Source, The One, is becoming more known to my eyes, my mind, and my heart. The veils of the darkness are lifting and I am beginning to 'see' God has been, and is, directing my life. Once blinded by the energies of darkness, I am beginning to see.

I am, in awe.

with love,
Johanna

Related Spiritual Teachings:

BECOMING NEW
Each soul is evolving in its expression on this plane.
Becoming new is not a property of the will but a property of the life of the soul itself. 8:12" (July 24, 2016)

LINK:
http://www.lightomega.org/TNS/Media/P9-Becoming-New.mp3

LISTEN

THE SACRED MOMENT - A NEW AWAKENING
http://lightomega.org/Earth/ANC/the-Sacred-Moment.html

ENTERING A NEW REALITY
http://lightomega.org/Entering-a-New-Reality.html

LEARNING TO LIVE IN SACRED REALITY
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Learning ... ality.html

Post subject: A New Sun of Hope - Julie of Light Omega
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:21 pm 

0:
A New Sun of Hope_Julie of Light Omega.jpg
A New Sun of Hope_Julie of Light Omega.jpg [ 17.01 KiB | Viewed 5747 times ]

Post subject: Prayer For Light
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:23 pm 

Prayer for Light

Let the light come forth
to eradicate all darkness.
Let all entrapment come to an end.
Let that which has been helpless
emerge from confinement now,
as what is true and real comes into
being,
and what is false and unreal,
disappears forever.

Julie of Light Omega
Poems for A New Earth
http://www.lightomega.org/Earth/ANC/Poems

Post subject: Moving Forward: Prophecies and Visions December 8-14, 2016
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:37 pm 

Wheat and Chaff

Become the wheat.
Become what is good, nourishing, and full of life.
The Light shall help you grow.

The sacred is all around you and within, waiting for your loving and compassionate heart to 'see'.

All embodied souls have the 'free-will right' to choose to lie, manipulate, harm, and destroy.
With each choice comes the great responsibility for all who have been harmed, corrupted, and all associated sufferings.
Be mindful of your actions and choices, for each choice impacts the integrity of your soul.

In each embodied moment, we as embodied souls are given the opportunity to make history - for each other and within the lives we choose to live.

The freedom to 'be' extends into all frequencies, all dimensional realities of the Divine.

An energy coming forward which seeks to commodify and express dominion.
Remember the truth of who you are.

An energy comes forward mercenary in its nature.
The cult of the coin, death, austerity, and war.
Woe all nations. Woe.

The Republic endures its first aristocracy.

"Other' perceived as threat, spreads like a virus through the nation of the people of the free.

Do we as embodied souls know truth?
Yes. Truth is found in harmonious acknowledgment of the soul in alignment with the human heart.

Deception as omission.
All shall be revealed.

The deceived will instruct you to doubt.
Even in the presence of darkness, the deceived will instruct you to doubt the very darkness which horrifies your heart.

"Look!" Saith the deceived. "We are giving you jobs!"
The stripping away of the regional and national treasures of the people of the nation of the free.

The indoctrination of the innocent.
A battle ensues for the minds and hearts of the innocent.
"Our kingdom come!" "All shall be made in our image and likeness!"
The Teachings of the Beloved Master, lost in the hubris of dogmatic religious domination and fear.

The hounds of hell, released; riding over the planet as a great tsunami wave.
Stay grounded in your heart's truth.
The waves shall be strong.
Embrace holiness and humility.

The Voice of I AM:

Daughter,

Hear now as I speak thru you. Hear now.
Listen and know that I AM and I AM with you.

Perilous times ahead.
Fear not for I have foretold of these times thru my holy ones.

Fear not daughter for I hold thee dear and shall be with you.

Daughter,

I hear your mournful cries for my beloved children.
Know that I AM and holding their suffering as One.
Know that I AM with each man, each woman, each child.
Know that I AM aware of their sufferings.
Know that I AM with them.

Beloved of My Heart, a new thing comes to pass.
All shall behold My bounty.
All shall know My love.
All shall perceive My light in the dark night.

I AM and I AM with thee.
I AM and I AM with all.

Beloved of My Heart,

Behold and know that it is I who calls you forth.
Know that it is I who calls you.

In the darkest of nights, I AM the Light and I shall be with you.
Blessed are those called to serve Me, for I AM and I AM with thee.

Fear not in the presence of the screams of the suffering, for I AM with them.
Fear not the anger of the righteous who have forgotten the ways of My Heart, for I AM with them.
Fear not the ways of the mercenary, for I AM with them.
Fear not the rages you shall behold for in their fears, I AM with them.

The joyful sounds of the many in harmony brings tears to my eyes, and uplifts my soul.

The Holy Voice of the One singing thru the many.
All Blessings.

Where there is purity of the holy and sacred there is life.

The One, Coming Forward:

I AM coming forward and all shall know Me.

Beloved Daughter of My Heart:

Your voice shall become My Voice, for all that is given unto you beloved of My Heart, is of My Heart.

Received between 12/8/2016 and 12/14/2016
Johanna Raphael
All visions and prophecies of the Return of the Christ can be found at
http://www.returnofthechrist.org

Post subject: Prayers for the Suffering: The Peoples of Aleppo
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:54 am 

The sorrows and screams of the peoples of Aleppo, held deeply in vigil and prayer.

Post subject: Purifying Responses to Helplessness and Rescuing Patterns
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:25 pm 

Love that seeks control of another loses all that is best of itself.
To love freely, one must surrender control and allow the other to be.

MEDITATIONS ON LOVE,
Relationships, and Letting Go

The experience of extending 'help' which in the end is not helpful in response to another's helplessness, can be a painful and spiritually eye opening reminder of the hidden aspects of self which are still separated from trust, seeking to control.

Falling Off My White Horse

I have fallen off my white horse after charging into a situation which I believed to be unjust, more times than I can count. This falling happens when 1. I perceive an injustice occurring to another, and don't check in with my emotional reactions, 2. I do not recognize and own my own helplessness and the pain this causes my heart, 3. I forget about praying and asking for guidance and, 4. I disregard warning energies such as anger, saddle up and charge off to the rescue.

Rather than be fully with the pain of my helplessness in the presence of another's suffering, waiting to see how I am called or guided to be with the one who is suffering, far too often I have, often in emotional turmoil, saddled up on my white horse and charged. In the end, when I have reacted to suffering in this way, my heart's best intentions have turned instead into unwanted, or unnecessary rescuing behavior which serves no one and can cause more pain rather than less.

"Johanna to the rescue!" No God, just me, in a wounded state seeking to help another bind their wounds. Just 'me' operating from a place of helplessness, anger, and grief, and not from a place of strength, trust, and with the Light. Even as my heart is in the right place in wanting to help, my heart is also, in those very same moments, out of alignment with my soul's and God's Reality.

Pain does not seek to make you smaller,
but to move you forward into greater light and love.

Reflections of Light
The Journey Home Day 7

It is painful to admit that I have this tendency, this karmic history of reacting to injustice, with the best intentions, fueled (no matter how subtle), with the energies of fear and anger, rather than trust and prayer.

Through my engagement with the Process of Purification, I am given the opportunity to transform this pattern. First, thru self forgiveness and compassion, for the repetitiveness of this pattern and any pain caused. Secondly, thru the memories of pain which I have inadvertently caused previously; seeking forgiveness when possible, and using these memories as emotional cues - reminders, to consciously check in with my emotional reaction(s) to the situation presenting before even getting on, some might rightly say, my 'high horse'.

This is a longstanding purification issue for me. I have hurt people inadvertently over my lifetime, especially when I reacted with se;f-righteous anger in the presence of helplessness and injustice. I am sorry I hurt those whom - in my ego aligned, rather than soul aligned state - I sought to rescue or help. And I thank each soul profoundly for being willing to participate on the soul level with me in those wounded and separated states of beingness as I have journeyed forth in my awakening and purification process.

"Becoming new" is not just a concept or an intention. It is an aspect of Creation based on the properties of light and of our incorporation of light within our body and consciousness. Increased spiritual light allows what has been dormant within us to awaken, and the process of awakening brings us in a more rapid way into our greater truth and into our own greater innocence. In the presence of greater spiritual light, we become more fluid, more spontaneous, less attached to roles, more will to accept the unseen and the unknown both within ourselves and in the world around us. We become childlike again.

Seven Days of Sabbath
A Mystical Practice For Our Time
Julie of Light Omega

When I achieve the level of presentness, humility, and innocence needed to be with another's suffering in a state of trust, only then will I be able to offer my 'assistance' with love and compassion, being present to guidance as to whether my assistance is needed, rather than doing what I think is needed. When this level of awakening to self happens - asking for guidance, waiting for the denser energies to dissipate, prayerfulness, and waiting for an answer to the guidance asked for in service to another's suffering or pain, then I will be on my way to transforming this wounded and separated aspect of my soul and consciousness. I will be actively transforming a karmic pattern of responding to helplessness without God, into a life of responding to helplessness with God and more able to be of assistance if I am needed.

with love,
Johanna

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next