It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:13 pm 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 65  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: The Energies Behind the Push To Collectively Fear
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:29 pm 

"Crown our Queen!"

"Crown our Queen!"

"Quick! Crown our Queen!"

Cry out the soothsayers and purveyors of fear and terror.

Welcome to the United Corporations of America

Welcome to AMERICA!

The best democracy money can influence.

Welcome to the United Corporations of America!

Profiteering and privatization packages available from your elected officials.

Stop in today and see what level of influence your money can buy!

Privatized war packages and contracts available - we are in 80 countries now and counting!

Our planetary children

bereft of hope and dignity

their innocence violently torn from them

under the guise of "freedom and democracy"

in a for profit war paradigm...

are killing each other as a means to stop their pain.

May you feel the mercy of your hearts in these times of for profit misery.

Stand up to the forces of fear, tyranny, and profit over humanity.

Our Mother is calling... she is burning with a fever, her waters are breaking.

The United Corporations of America:

"Why We Are People Too!"

The ethically challenged and morally corrupt welcomed!

Leave the company of the arguers, the bickers, the manipulators, conjurors and thieves.

Uphold in your hearts and with your voices those who would seek justice for all.

Find your truth... let your heart lead the way.

Epochs come and go yet the same battles and rule of law lives on.

New names, new characters, same plot.

Divide, fear monger, conquer, rule and plunder.

The cults of war and death.

A never ending cycle of misery, horror and pain.

Karmic cycles of suffering engaged in again and again.

Until all awaken and live in peace as one heart, one planet, one planetary family.

"Oh!" cry the purveyors of fear, mayhem, chaos and death.

"We will not know ourselves if we are not at war."

"Oh... we shall be so vulnerable without the ever escalating stimulations of war, horror, torture and death".

Data to be mined, stored, sold, traded in the names of freedom and democracy, safety and fear.

Now all participate in 'another' cult of war and death drama.

For the sins of illegal wars, wars without honour, for profit wars, privatized wars, mercenary wars, wars upon those who do not follow the paradigm of bloodlust and profit in the name of 'freedom' and safety, wars to keep apartheid regimes in power and the power brokers in control...

All shall suffer for the plunder and power of the few.

Our voices cannot be heard when we are silent.

Who are you?

What is it you have come to this planet to do? To say? To be?

Are you doing it?

Are you in a process of awakening to the truth of who you are?

With a foot in each reality ~ I am a bridge.

I am and I am grateful

to be aware of my awakening

and the ever growing spiritual awareness'

of my soul.

Received in July of 2016

Post subject: Portals of Remembrance - A Vision of Awakening
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:47 pm 

0:
The Stones_Portals of Remembrance_Avebury_Vision of Awakening.jpg
The Stones_Portals of Remembrance_Avebury_Vision of Awakening.jpg [ 227.56 KiB | Viewed 1799 times ]

Post subject: Why Are We Silent? Erdogan Purges and Tortures in Turkey
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:00 pm 

Why Are We - The USA, Paragons of Democracy and Freedom - Silent?

TURKEY

President Erdogan purges those who would oppose him as reports of torture and rape are coming out of Turkey. After two weeks of flag waving speeches on freedom and democracy, another nation, considered to be our 'friend' is losing its democratic freedoms and its citizens are being tortured and imprisoned, including children, for treason. 60 thousand people arrested, fired from their jobs, 50 thousand passports revoked and family members being put in jail until spouses surrender. Why are are our leaders silent? Why do we not condemn the actions of the power mad Erdogan?

Turkish Authorities Are Committing Mass Torture in Crackdown: Amnesty International
Warning Graphic Details
Meanwhile, reports are emerging that more than 60 school children have been detained for treason.

“Amnesty International has credible reports that Turkish police in Ankara and Istanbul are holding detainees in stress positions for up to 48 hours, denying them food, water and medical treatment, and verbally abusing and threatening them,” the organization reported on Sunday. “In the worst cases some have been subjected to severe beatings and torture, including rape.”

"...According to Emma Sinclair-Webb, Turkey director for Human Rights Watch, that decision followed the “mass detentions of soldiers, the suspension from their jobs of more than 50,000 civil servants, including 15,000 teachers, the forced resignation of more than 1,500 university deans, and a purging of the judiciary: 979 judges and prosecutors were detained, about 632 jailed and another 2,745 judges suspended.”

"...Meanwhile, reports are emerging that Turkish authorities have detained more than 60 school children for treason and issued arrest warrants for at least 42 journalists."

http://www.alternet.org/world/turkish-a ... ernational

‘Young, old, conservative, liberal’: Turkey in shock over journalists’ arrest
Turkish media are in a state of shock this weekend after the government arrested 17 journalists in recent days on terror charges and issued arrest warrants for dozens more, in what a press freedom group has warned is a “sweeping purge” of the sector.

Turkey had already ordered the closure of more than 100 papers, broadcasters and publishing houses as part of a crackdown after the failed 15 July coup attempt, before sending police to round up reporters, columnists, a novelist and social commentators.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... coup#img-1
https://twitter.com/MahirZeynalov

President Erdogan cancelled 50,000 passports in post-coup crackdown
60,000 people have been arrested, removed from their jobs or suspended

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sters.html

Perhaps this is why?

U.S. Jets to Use Turkish Bases in War on ISIS
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/24/world ... .html?_r=0

How sad to watch our once great nation, a beacon for the world and a hope for all nations when it came to freedom and free speech, partner with authoritarian and apartheid regimes as a means to continue to fight never ending 'privatized and for profit' wars in the middle east. As we are repeatedly told how we need to bomb Syria - strangely those who would govern us are silent on what is happening in Turkey.

Post subject: A Prayer For Hope
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:12 pm 

May hope arise in hearts that have become disillusioned,
hope for all who suffer,
hope for a new birth of a sacred Earth.

Julie@JulieLightOmega
https://twitter.com/JulieLightOmega

Post subject: TRUTH and LOVE
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:09 pm 

0:
Truth_Trust_the_Place_Within_You_Teaching_by_Julie_presented_by_Johanna_Raphael.jpg
Truth_Trust_the_Place_Within_You_Teaching_by_Julie_presented_by_Johanna_Raphael.jpg [ 84.27 KiB | Viewed 1773 times ]

Post subject: Souls Who Help Me Remember The Truth of Who I Am
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:01 pm 

Sometimes when I am half-asleep, I think I see there in the dark,
A group of tiny glistening lights, that dip and rise, that stop and start.
They do not speak or make a sound, yet silently they do convey,
A love so gentle and so sweet, it makes my fear all go away.

Indeed, they tell me without words, that they are here to help me know,
The path of light to walk upon, The path of truth to guide my soul.
Whatever I may grow to be, however strong, however smart,
These bright Ones will be guiding me, and speaking to my listening heart.

GUARDIANS OF MY SOUL

Julie of Light Omega
http://www.lightomega.org/Earth/ANC/Gua ... -Soul.html

I have been reminded lately through heart centered experiences, of how loved I am by those who interact with me in this embodiment.

That love has manifested in three very different frequencies, yet each illuminating in my mind and my heart either my ongoing purification issues and how those who come into my life or are in my life help me to see where I am not aligned in my heart, and a sharing of love with depth and sincerity which has resulted from healing other purification issues.

One purification experience in particular has been coming forth for me to decide if I want to continue to suffer from the side effects of this unconscious pattern, or continue to pay attention when I am engaging in this particular behaviour, make amends as soon as I realize I have been to a place which I have left my heart and possibly hurt others, and pray that they next time it happens, I might be more humble and learn from the experience. For it will happen again until I finally awaken to the presenting patterns of the separated unsconscious energies and the associated unconscious behaviours which then cause separation between my self and those who interact with me.

Many years ago Beloved Julie taught me that I would, when purifying particular purification issues, meet people who would bring forth for me to see, the separated places within my heart (I am paraphrasing her Teaching). She guided me over the years to see that souls who trigger my purification issues are often souls who love me or are in service to my soul to help me in my awakening process. My Beloved taught me that the premise of all healing is Love.

Within the last few days four different souls have brought me teachings and opportunities to see if I am integrating my purification issues, and if not, am I at least owning my behaviour as soon as consciously possible, making amends as soon as I am aware of my leaving my heart.

One particular experience brought with painful clarity how this behaviour might cause others pain and I need to be more aware that my purification issues can cause others to experience pain.

With immense gratitude I thank everyone through this embodiment experience who has come into my life. So many have helped me to be who I am today. So many have helped me along the way. I have been blessed in the midst of great suffering by those who have walked me, however long the duration in time.

with love,
Johanna

Purification is a multilevel phenomenon whose domain can involve every aspect of one’s being – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.  Which aspect will gain prominence in the course of individual experience cannot be determined in advance or by comparison with others.  The relationship between the outer self or personality and the soul-self and between the personality and the subconscious or unconscious self is a hidden one for the most part, and so what light will reveal as areas in need of healing or directions for growth and expansion will be unique to each embodied being.  What is common to all, however, is the integration that purification furthers, namely, to bring the identity and consciousness of each embodied being into a unity of wholeness within itself and with God.  This unity is based on the harmony of love, and no longer contains those inner elements that create separation from the Divine or from one’s true self

I - Purification: The Expansion of Light

Julie of Light Omega
http://www.lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/What ... ation.html

Post subject: I AM, I AM Consciousness, I Am Conscious
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:29 am 

0:
I AM_I AM Consciousness_I Am Conscious_Vision_JohannaRaphael.jpg
I AM_I AM Consciousness_I Am Conscious_Vision_JohannaRaphael.jpg [ 109.76 KiB | Viewed 1761 times ]

Post subject: Thank You For Your Readership
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:07 pm 

Hello Dear Readers,

Thank you for the moments you choose to spend here.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: Paul O'Neals Jaguar Joyride to Horror
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:34 pm 
Paul O'Neal's Jaguar Joyride to Horror
https://www.salon.com/2016/08/05/a-form ... go-police/

When Will The Sanctity of Black Lives Matter?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48&start=624#p2083

joyride
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/joyride

0:
File comment: This image belongs to the planetary family. With special rights granted to any members of Black Lives Matter, African American street and festival vendors and small African American Businesses. All rights reserved in regards to corporate use. Peace and Love.
Peace_Black Live Mattter_one love_JohannaRaphael.jpg
Peace_Black Live Mattter_one love_JohannaRaphael.jpg [ 68.19 KiB | Viewed 1731 times ]

This symbol of solidarity and peace was inspired by the work of our local Unitarian Church who erected a large peace sign lit with white lights on a black background to shine for all to see. This same Unitarian Church was one of the first in the area to show their support by placing a Black Lives Matter movement sign up in the early days of the movement.

It was in a similar spirit of solidarity from a spiritual perspective firmly based in my heart, that this symbol came to me. The "one love' represents and is from, the teachings of the prophet Ras Robert Nesta Marley (Bob Marley).

When I first heard the term "Black Lives Matter" I too, like many who are not African Americans thought "well, what about all lives?" And I wish to express my apologies for being of this mindset before I understood the meaning of Black Lives Mattering. With each passing death, with each story of false imprisonment, with each story of districts making money from zealous ticketing for profit off of the poor for minor infractions, with each story of injustices faced by Americans of African heritage and the for profit prison system, with each DOJ and UN report of racism in policing practices, I have come to understand the concept of Black Lives 'Mattering' in a deeper way with greater scope. Paul O'Neals death, being shot in the back, then being cuffed and left to die, alone, whilst the officers stood around and talked with each other, tore deeply into my heart, as did Sandra Bland's death. Tears fill my eyes as I type.

My heart feels a deep calling to speak and let my voice be heard on behalf of my American born African brothers and sisters who are suffering injustices whilst I enjoy privileges often based on the colour of my skin. I learned first hand of my privileged status living in the 7th Ward of New Orleans and I will never forget the suffering and unfairness I witnessed, nor the love of the community I came to know.

with love,
Johanna

Last edited by Johanna on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: What Is Spiritual Activism?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:11 am 
WHAT IS SPIRITUAL ACTIVISM?
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/Earth/ANC/What-is ... ivism.html

As the heart opens to become more aware of the suffering of others, it asks to know what can be done to alleviate the pain of the world? It sees the world as so large and the suffering so great, and wonders what it is that one single individual can do?

This is the authentic cry of the heart that wishes to do more and feels helpless. It wishes that God would do more, and feels helpless. It wishes that significant change in human consciousness would arrive so that suffering would decrease, and in the presence of that waiting feels helpless.

The heart that bears the suffering of the world to any degree is already doing something that is of value to the world. And the heart that commits itself to bearing the suffering of the world and uplifting this suffering into the oneness and power of Divine light and love is doing even more to contribute to the healing of all.

Commitment does not mean feeling the pain and despair of others at the same level of intensity with which it is felt by those who go hungry, or who are afraid for their lives, or who have no means of protecting their children, or who feel trapped in poverty, or who languish in prisons, or who suffer from drug abuse, or who are victims of ongoing civil strife. It does not mean meeting despair with despair, hopelessness with hopelessness. This would only submerge two instead of one in that level of feeling at a time when the purpose is upliftment; when the purpose is comfort.

Commitment means acting as a bridge between that intense suffering and the place within us that connects with the creative Divine action that can both hold it and heal it. Within this place we know and acknowledge the pain of others, and seek to redeem it by bringing it to the Divine Oneness that can uplift and heal all. Thus, it is that those dedicated spiritual beings who, in times gone by and in the present as well, were and are the desert Fathers within the Christian tradition; or who were and are the yogic masters within the Hindu tradition; or who were and are the renunciates within the Buddhist tradition, all of whom live lives of spiritual activism by virtue of their commitment to uplifting and transforming the suffering of the world through acting as an inner bridge.

Spiritual activism is an activism of the heart that wishes to participate in the healing of the world, and makes a commitment to that intention. This is no small thing. It is the means by which a spiritual practice is undertaken of any kind that resonates with the heart and soul, not for the benefit of self but for the benefit of the world.

Long ago the phrase 'spiritual materialism' was coined to represent the transfer of the ego and its functions to the realm of spirituality in which goals were defined and achievements hoped for that were for the self and the fulfillment of one's own spiritual desires. Spiritual activism moves us in a different direction, the direction of selfless love, the direction of giving without a clear outcome, the direction of commitment to the heart's purposes without the mind's being able to know exactly how success or lack of it may be defined. It is trusting in the interconnectedness of all of life to manifest the healing of suffering along the network of oneness that is everpresent and that joins us vibrationally with the rest of the world.

Not everyone may feel ready to do this, for some are more oriented toward 'doing' in a more visible way, with more visible outcomes to the 'doing.' This is natural and also in some instances necessary, for each of us has a long history as souls performing various deeds that affect others, and outward action that feels like it is motivated by an inner need for expression is often initiated as a result of our soul's wish to complete something or heal something from our own past. In some instances such outer action can also be initiated because it is more in keeping with our current soul's purpose in the present lifetime.

What is important, however, is to end the distinction between 'outer' and 'inner' in relation to participating in the healing of the world. One can be 'active' in both domains. We have grown accustomed to giving power to what we can see because we have relied on our physical senses to let us know what is happening, what is being accomplished. As we grow, spiritually, we come to rely more on our spiritual senses to know what is happening and what is being accomplished. We come to trust more in the invisible that has become more real than the visible. Both are parts of the One.

Patience is needed for either kind of activism, patience and trust that the world of consciousness and energy carries our prayers not only to the Source that is the Creator, that to many has seemed far away from the Earth and her cries, but also to the same Source that lives within the Earth and is a part of her, as it is a part of each living being. This inner Source also hears all cries, responds to all suffering, knows the tears of pain that each being carries, know the pain of the planetary body as well, and seeks in all ways to respond to prayers for healing with avenues of approach that lead to that healing.

We, who seek to become spiritual activists must believe in the unity of souls and the oneness of life. We must give power to our unity with all in order to redefine what we can do to assist all, for our power to do so is much greater than we may have imagined. Our power as individuals to assist all is not based on our being a separated individual entity, but on our being an individual point of consciousness within a totality that is seamless. As a result, what we give of our hearts, what we think, feel, or do, ripples out from us along an invisible network to influence the consciousness of all.

This way of viewing spiritual activism makes of each of us a great source of healing, and we need to re-conceive of ourselves in this way. We are more powerful than what we have believed ourselves to be because we are connected in the most intimate way with all. And when our love and prayers for healing and our awareness of being part of All link up to address the suffering of the world or of any part of it, our wishes manifest as currents of energy that move toward the object of our love and join with all other currents that hold the same intentions.

May each of us come to know the capacity for healing that is present within us because we are One. May each of us come to cherish that connection, for it is a gift of Love from the One who is All, and the power of it can heal the world.

Post subject: Prayers for the World and Its Leaders - Meditation
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:38 pm 

0:
Prayers for the World and Its Leaders_2016_LightOmega_org.jpg
Prayers for the World and Its Leaders_2016_LightOmega_org.jpg [ 227.39 KiB | Viewed 1704 times ]

Dear Beloved Ones,

"Prayers for the World and Its Leaders" is being initiated in concert with the Realms of Light in order to create a center of light, trust, and hope in the midst of darkness displaying on the world stage. These meetings are open to all and we encourage you to bring those whose hearts may be troubled by what is taking place nationally or globally.

This is not a place to bring blame or anger, however, about whatever circumstances must be faced, for that only contributes to the darkness. Rather we will hold the light of trust together, seeking alignment with the Divine that is holding all things and is insuring a positive outcome for this country and for the Earth, despite appearances to the contrary. We may bring fear with us to these meetings and ask that it be dissolved in the greater light of the One, understanding that global purification is taking place now, brought forward by the expansion of spiritual light.

Come to share what is in your heart and to pray for all souls, including those whose actions are misguided or harmful, for while not condoning harmful action we must still extend love to those souls deeply in need of healing. This is the essence of compassion. 

I invite you to join me at this time of world need as a pillar of light in the presence of darkness.  Come weekly or as you are able to.

With all blessings and gratitude,

Julie and Those Who Serve the Light.

Prayers to Read Aloud
http://prayersamerica.org/Contents.html

Prayers for the World and Its Leaders - Aug, 12 - Nov. 12, 2016
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=114

Post subject: Spiritual Authenticity and Wildlife - Give Wildlife Space
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:56 pm 

0:
Give_Wildlife_ Space.jpg
Give_Wildlife_ Space.jpg [ 180.81 KiB | Viewed 1692 times ]

"Stop talking so loud!" a woman said to me. I was being very insistent. A small crowd of about six people had gathered near the end of my driveway marveling, filming, photographing, and quietly discussing the 350 pound black bear munching on berries ten maybe, twelve feet from them. I was insistently reminding them that they were in the presence of a black bear, it was wild and unpredictable. I was insistent that they move away from the bear however wonderful the experience was for them.

And it was, even Elijah was glowing from being in the presence of a creature so pure, majestic and beautiful. I walked down to access the situation, saw where the bear was, saw where everyone was standing and knew, the experience could change in a moment. The bear was beautiful and highly charismatic in its beauty - shiny coat, eating berries by the water. I understood what was happening at the energetic level - the experience of being in a situation with energies which are pure and authentic seemed to be causing everyone to become numb to the reality of the situation. I could perceive as well that for most of the small crowd each were having an individual as well as a shared spiritual experience of being in the presence of the sacredness of nature Herself, emanating through the black bear.

Even so, I persisted in reminding the group. "You are all too close to the bear". Relentlessly I repeated the same words, ruining any sound track to the filming and bringing about the admonition to stop talking so loud - actually, to stop talking.

I do understand. Most people are separated from the sanctity of nature, the wildness of nature, the purity of nature which is coupled with a deep longing, a desire to have an authentic spiritual experience of nature. To have such an adrenaline raising and spiritually engaging experience is a once in a lifetime experience and even so, give wildlife space.

As sprawl continues and habitats dwindle wildlife is going to show up in your back yard, walk down your road, or pass near you as you walk in the woods. These are awe inspiring experiences of beauty and unpredictability - wildness. Even so, give wildlife space.

Luckily for all involved, the bear had a calm energy, it was very hot and it sat in the water cooling itself and eating berries, with little interest in the people standing around watching and filming him/her. The black bear, in such close proximity was beautiful for those having the spiritual experience of being one with the bear and very dangerous for themselves and for the bear. This bear is young, it came around last year with its mother as a cub, and this year it is on its own foraging in the meadow and the wood which surrounds this small patch of wilderness we care-take which is surrounded on three sides by expensive homes and condos. There is a small wildlife trust behind our house which I would never enter in the night as I honour that which is wild and its space. Unfortunately for the bears in the area, the woods are being cut down nearby as developers build mc'mansion's crammed in close on postage stamp lots. Fencing now blocks the natural migration patterns of the wild animals which go back and forth up to the reservoir. I don't know the fate of this black bear, but what I do know is that if humans keep interacting with this beautiful bear, it will be the bear who will in the end lose its life.

I am glad for those who had their spiritual experience of being in the presence of the bear today. And I am sorry for the bear. Except for Elijah and my neighbor, the rest were just here for the day, stopping at a nearby garage sale when they saw the bear. Sadly none of them really understand the plight of the bears in this area as more and more of the woods are being sold off to developers. I pray this bear is never seen again in this area, that it finds space to roam away from humans seeking authentic spiritual experiences with wildlife.

"Sacred is the moment and the day of walking upon the Earth."
https://twitter.com/JulieLightOmega

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 65  Next