It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:34 am 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 65  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Spiritual Limbo - Longing for Light in a Time of Darkness
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:08 am 

There is only One Body and you are part of it.
Therefore, everyone you meet is part of you.
All compassion, all giving will come from this.

Julie@JulieLightOmega
https://twitter.com/JulieLightOmega

Hello Dear Readers.

I woke up this morning as I have for so many mornings in recent months, with the sounds of screaming and crying in my heart.

Years of personal spiritual work through the Purification Process has helped me to determine when the energies are mine, i.e., fear or anxiety, and when the energies are planetary energies passing through my energy body as a part of the work my soul is here to do.

Yesterday was the first time in a long time where I just could not read the details of inflicted suffering. The article was about the US armed Saudi bombing of the MSF hospital in Yemen. A week or so ago it was a children's hospital in Syria. Wars rage on in the M.E. in the new for profit paradigm of mercenaries and private contractors for hire as billions of dollars worth of new armaments are being sold by the US arms merchants and as billions more are slated for Israel (raised recently from 3.1 billion a year to 4 billion a year for the next 10 years) all under the guise of keeping the United States 'safe' even as Palestinians languish and suffer horrifically under apartheid policies in the holy lands.

There is my soul who understands that these are the times that prophecy identified and warned of - the suffering, the burning and desecration of the Earth, and the horrors inflicted upon the masses.

Even so, the experiences of planetary suffering is so profound. I am aware of most suffering. Even if I do not read of the suffering, I often perceive the suffering within my soul, my heart being the amplifier.

The spiritual limbo I am experiencing has to do with holding the suffering in my heart without identifying with the suffering, AND bringing forth the Teachings and inner knowings given to me of what is to come for all. The Light is here, and even so, in the Presence of the Light, my heart continues to primarily perceive and hear, the cries of the suffering.

There are millions crying, millions who have lost their homes, who are under oppressive regimes, apartheid regimes, war zones - where children, schools, hospitals and places of safety for the 'civilians' are targets of collateral hubris. The nation of the free is becoming militarized with millions of dollars for armaments and militarized protections for the 'protectors' whilst schools, free lunches, food, affordable health care, and welfare benefits that uphold the fabric of a society of compassion are cut as people protest in the streets from years of suffering and racist 'free market neo-liberal' policies in which predators steal from the poor to enrich the coffers of the wealthy.

The spiritual limbo I am experiencing has to do with having the heart of a prophet and in the body of a human who is powerless to do more than publicly call out - "Look God, look what these souls are doing to the helpless, the suffering, the broken." "Look God, embodied souls are making money from imprisoning the least amongst them for profit." Look God, our leaders tell us their is no money to feed, help. educate or heal they poor, and yet these very same souls are awarding billions of dollars in contracts to privatized mercenaries of war and death!" "Look God, look at how Your Garden is being desecrated and destroyed in the name of profits and shares traded."

The spiritual limbo I am experiencing has to do with who I am and who I am meant to be and this time in between of waiting in trust for the Light. It seems so difficult at times to wait and trust in the Light as so many are suffering so horrifically on this blessed Planet. It seems so difficult at times to trust that all will be well - as it will for it has been decreed as so. It seems so difficult at times to not identify with the pain and suffering my soul absorbs and holds for transformation.

This is my spiritual limbo - waiting and longing for a deeper knowing of the Light in a time of darkness and not identifying with the darkness and sufferings - holding on to the truth which my souls carries, the truth of a embodied soul reality for all of God's children which is not rooted in for profit paradigms and the cults of death and war.

Some days, like today Dear Readers, it is a little more difficult for me to hold the sufferings and not identify with the cries, horrors, and sorrows.

This is my spiritual limbo - my humanity crying out in its smallness in the presence of incredible planetary suffering and pain, and my soul's longing to come forth as a daughter of the Light, a wayshower amongst many, embodying with humility the strengths which come forth from the Source of All That Is - goodness, benevolence, kindness, beauty, generosity, compassion, and most of all, Grace.

Thank you for listening, for reading, for the ways in which you bring the Light through your embodied selves each and every day.

with love,
Johanna

The Purification Process
http://www.lightomega.org/Ind/Purification.html

On Spiritual Nourishment
Spiritual nourishment comes from one's deeper self in connection with All-That-Is. It creates a sense of 'fullness' that lets the embodied self know that no matter what is going on, all is well. 10:28" (Aug. 7, 2016)

LISTEN:

LINK: http://www.lightomega.org/podcast/List-Podcasts.php

All that has been separated shall know itself
to be one with the Divine and one with its own Essence of love.
A new sun is shining on Earth.

Post subject: FAITH: The Ability To Trust In God's Timing
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:01 pm 

0:
Faith_Trusting Gods Timing_Teaching_Julie_of_LightOmega_Art_JohannaRaphael.jpg
Faith_Trusting Gods Timing_Teaching_Julie_of_LightOmega_Art_JohannaRaphael.jpg [ 98.86 KiB | Viewed 1626 times ]

Post subject: Wobbly Faith In the Presence of the Unknown and Dense Energi
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:51 pm 

Wobbly Faith ----- energies of separation, darkness, oppositional forces, suffering, pain and isolation, loneliness---- in the presence of the unknown.

There are times in which I find it can be very difficult for me to convey faith in Divine Flow when I myself am also in the presence of the energies of either 1. separation, 2. density and darkness, 3. the 'unknown' in the presence of the energies of separation and darkness.

In the presence of these separated energies, my faith becomes wobbly and messy in practice. Yet my faith is there, as difficult as it is to convey to another who feels overwhelmed or anxious about events in their lives.

There were many times in the last twenty some years when I needed to have faith to endure that which was coming towards me and more often than not in those early years, I often collapsed in fear, or numbness, following each path of despair and pain my mind could imagine as my fate.

Blessed as I am to be with a Teacher full of Faith and Grace who encourages me to trust, to wait, to endure, to pray, to ask for help and then to let go even as I still found myself aligning with energies of fear, anxiety, hopelessness, and despair.

It was only through keeping faith as I moved through various separated experiences in space-time that I have learned to trust more in each moment that I am indeed, a part of the Divine Flow.

This does not mean I do not falter, wobble, or get messy. Even in the presence of the outward manifestations of perceiving myself separate from Love, I am blessed that with each passing day, my faith grows hand in hand with my ability to let go, to trust just a little more and to flow.

Time and Trust are essential components to my experiencing Faith.

For those suffering horror beyond the mind or the body's ability to cope, often there is only survival of the moment, a faith in itself that helps the battered embodied soul survive the ordeal they are going through.

There are no expectations.

There is only the moment.

In the moment, each of us is doing the best we are able as we move forward in faith and trust until such time that we too, are at one with the Divine Flow, experiencing the Love and Light which is meant for all.

with love,
Johanna

Post subject: For My Beloved Teacher... With Love.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:10 pm 

Blessed Am I to be with my Beloved Teacher, Julie of Light Omega.

Blessed is each moment I have partaken in Her Presence,

Blessed am I to know Her Compassion and Love.

Blessed am I to bask in Her Light, sit at Her Feet, and bow to the
Lineage of the Christ within Her.

0:
For my Beloved Julie with love Johanna.jpg
For my Beloved Julie with love Johanna.jpg [ 135.88 KiB | Viewed 1624 times ]

Post subject: THE SIGNIFICANCE OF BEING EMBODIED
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:56 am 

"The qualities of our soul as they communicate with our heart establish the values that we hold most dear that are part of our being.  It is these values and the light of our being that participates in a network of consciousness and energy that is the network to which all human beings belong.  We cannot not participate in this network, for the virtue of being embodied and the very reason we took embodiment is both for our own learning as an individual being and for the contribution we are capable of making to life as a whole."

Read the entire Teaching here:
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF BEING EMBODIED
http://lightomega.org/Earth/ANC/The-Sig ... odied.html

Post subject: An Embodiment Story
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:06 am 

The following story is a bit of what I remember, what I have been Taught, and what I have learned through teachers - life, experiences, people, books, nature, guidance, and all other means of learning.

An Embodiment Story

A story of souls who 'fell' and 'forgot' the truth of who they were in order to master 'remembering' the truth of who they are embodied, and their oneness within the Oneness.

When we 'fell' in our innocence we had little idea collectively that
our forgetting would bring experiences of extreme separation, and
that we would come to know horror and gut wrenching sorrow.

Little did we know in our innocence that when we 'fell' it was this very
same innocence which would be desecrated, with the desecrated then
desecrating the innocence of 'other' separated embodied souls as they 'fell'
further and further away from each other and the Oneness which has no
name, known by many names.

Desecration. A consciousness, a frequency so separated from the frequencies
and vibrational fields of love and light, that it can leave and embodied soul
encountering these energies - blindsided.

Even still, we are as souls - cosmic beings and we are, greater than the suffering
we are, or have, experienced.

These experiences with the energies of separation which have come to us,
through embodiment, in the womb of this dimensional reality and galaxy,
are bringing us collectively, back to our origins, to our 'knowing' in each moment,
to the truth of who we are within the unified fields of Love and Light.

Not as an outer focused utopian frequency reality experience, rather as an inner 'knowing'.
We are awakening to a shared truth of the remembrance of who we are - consciously,
as embodied souls.

This is our Divine Sovereignty.

We will all awaken.

Our frequencies are changing, our DNA responds, our bodies are changing
even the bodies of those engaging in horrific separated behaviours are changing.

No one, not one soul will be left behind.

Everything that exists within all dimensional realms of this perceived and unperceived reality
we as souls embody, will continue to receive equal measure of the un-measurable frequencies of Light and Love.

Look within! Look within!

Post subject: When I Awaken...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:11 am 

When I awaken...

I will be one less embodied soul
bringing harm to the planetary body and
the planetary family through my unconscious behaviours.

with love, Johanna

Post subject: In God's Garden - I Am Surrounded By Friends
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:15 am 

0:
In God's Garden_In the meadow surrounded by the wood_JohannaRaphael.jpg
In God's Garden_In the meadow surrounded by the wood_JohannaRaphael.jpg [ 240.01 KiB | Viewed 1617 times ]

Post subject: Giving Thanks - The Blessedness of My Service Work
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:24 am 

I breath deep...
in recognition
simultaneously acknowledged,
by my mind, body, and spirit,
of the blessedness
found in sitting and listening.

I give thanks for my sacred work as a holy scribe.

Post subject: Prayers for The World and It's Leaders - 2016
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:44 pm 

0:
File comment: Join us from where ever you are on the planet. Sit with us for as long as you like.
Prayers for the World and Its Leaders_Join Us In Meditation_LightOmega_org.jpg
Prayers for the World and Its Leaders_Join Us In Meditation_LightOmega_org.jpg [ 138.12 KiB | Viewed 1603 times ]

Post subject: Planetary Waves: Tsunamis of Sorrows
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:44 pm 

A Tsunami of Sorrows

Waves of planetary sorrows
flow through my heart.

The grief
so devastating
to behold...
leaves my heart
humbled
in the presence
of the sea
of cries.

Planetary waves
cries of anguish
and sorrow
move through the
planetary body
as powerfully
as a tsunami of the seas.

Bless the suffering
with your
focus....
a prayer
a blessing
a moment of being 'with'
those who cry out
in sorrow and pain.

Tsunamis of sorrows
like waves upon the sea
washes over the planetary body
effecting both you and me.

with love,
Johanna

Last edited by Johanna on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Failing Spirituality Criteria 'Tests': I Struggle Too
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:22 pm 

"'Containment' involves feeling emotions without acting them out and without identifying with them. For this to happen, they must be held in the awareness of light or with a prayer that they be returned to the light. .."

ANCIENT TEACHINGS OF LIGHT
Julie of Light Omega
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Pure/Ancient- ... Light.html

My ego argues with my heart...

Ego: "You 'should' be able after all these years to handle the energies moving through you." "You 'should' be much better by now at stabilizing the waves of psychic pain you process without engaging with external substances to help ground your body."

Heart: "Yes ego, I too wish that I was better able to contain the energies that move through me without picking up a sweet carbohydrate or anything else that helps me to not collapse in the moment when the energies seem to be more than I can bear, or endure."

Ego: "You 'should' be more stalwart, stronger, you should pray more, be more faithful, less tired, and less prone to unconsciousness. You have been doing this work now for twenty some years, why you 'should' be more healthy, more limber, more meditative, more able to take on the energies without collapsing or seeking help from outside of your self."

Heart: "Yes, this is true, even so my efforts are sincere, humbly offered, and tended to by my soul, however I might..."

Ego: "...spiritually fail the tests of various criteria, historical and current, of what makes one 'spiritual' in this world we embody."

Be true to who you are and what you can 'do'.
Know that I struggle too.

with love,
Johanna

A note from Johanna - I will sometimes share personal insights into the struggles I have containing the energies of separation and suffering with you Dear Readers not for your pity, nor your sympathy, nor your censure. I share these struggles most especially for those who like myself, are highly sensitive to energies, with the hope that you may see with a little more clarity, that the profoundly holy and sacred work our heart's and soul's calls us forth to 'do' embodied, can be fraught at times with great difficulty and hardship.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 65  Next