It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:48 pm 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 65  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Elijah Zera and the Wild Turkeys
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:31 pm 

Elijah Zera and I, servants of the Most High, are richly blessed to live in an area where wild animals roam.

In this blessed place, I witnessed an event that I have be present for last year, yet today, the experience took on a deeper poignancy.

We have about two feet of snow on the ground about now, so it is difficult for the wild ones to find food. Last year, Elijah felt the importance of feeding the wild birds (Cardinals, Blue Jays, Doves, and Finches come to our yard), so he bought cracked corn and seed for the winter. One day a group of males came to the yard and were not fearful of him at all. I, on the other hand would walk towards them and they would fly away.

There is a special relationship that he has with them that I have witnessed countless times. These animals can perceive something about his soul - they know that this man is to be trusted, and they do trust him. As he comes shoveling through the back yard to make a path they run towards him, then get skittish and run a little back. There is (my projection) a sense a joy at seeing him. The cynical would say "well yeah, he is a source of food!" I would say yes this is true, AND something else is occurring - they know the difference between him and I.

This morning whilst Elijah was still upstairs, I watched as a group of male turkeys gathered and waited in the woods by the house. As Elijah moved down into the lower part of the house, the turkeys moved closer to the house, on the other side of the fence line to our back yard. When Elijah moved into the kitchen, the turkeys moved closer to the area of the kitchen window. As Elijah looked out the window, one turkey in particular, walked towards him - I watched in amazement as this animal who could not speak - conveyed it's need to its spiritual brother. Elijah spoke to the turkey and the turkey - in my eyes - seemed to know him and was listening to his voice. As I came to the same window the turkey ran - when I moved away (watching from another window) the turkey once again approached Elijah - and he spoke with the animal. I can tell you from my vantage point - this animal knew Elijah and that Elijah was speaking to it.

0:
Elijah and the Wild Turkeys.jpeg
Elijah and the Wild Turkeys.jpeg [ 193.66 KiB | Viewed 4238 times ]

This experience was wonderful to be a part of - it speaks to my soul of a once deep connection in which our native peoples know - in which we humans communicated with our animal companions - we 'knew' each other and it was a blessed time.

Amen.

Post subject: Prayers for Kiev - Response of Light - Meditation
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:09 pm 

Please join your prayers for Kiev, Ukraine with those worldwide at the meditation/prayer vigil TONIGHT sponsored by Response of Light.

Wed., Feb. 19th
8:30-9pm (ET); 1:30-2am (GMT).

Even a few moments is helpful.

To receive future Alerts - http://www.responseoflight.com

1:
Kiev Priest for Peace - Sergei Supkinski via Getty Images.jpeg
Kiev Priest for Peace - Sergei Supkinski via Getty Images.jpeg [ 157.6 KiB | Viewed 4235 times ]

RESPONSE OF LIGHT
http://www.responseoflight.com

RESPONSE OF LIGHT MEDITATION/PRAYER VIGIL
to bring light to the violence in Kiev, Ukraine

Your prayers are needed.

Wednesday, Feb. 19th, 8:30-9pm (ET), 1:30-2am (GMT)
in conjunction with One World Meditations

0:
Priests for Peace - Kiev - Asscocisated Press.jpeg
Priests for Peace - Kiev - Asscocisated Press.jpeg [ 212.89 KiB | Viewed 4235 times ]

"After weeks of relative calm, trucks and tents burned, Molotov cocktails smashed against police shields, and banners illuminated by the flames all around whipped in the strong breeze. At least 20 people were reported killed in the latest flare-up of protests that began after President Viktor Yanukovych rejected a trade deal with Europe and turned to Russia for financial help last fall."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/ukraine-protests-once-more-turn-violent-four-reported-dead/2014/02/18/ba9173f4-98af-11e3-80ac-63a8ba7f7942_story.html

Post subject: Divine Flow and Being Fluid - Teaching of Julie
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:45 pm 

A new light is being born under cover of darkness,
and all who are embodied shall experience its rays

1:
1779965_267968460030853_2119207118_n.jpg
1779965_267968460030853_2119207118_n.jpg [ 13.87 KiB | Viewed 4197 times ]

Divine Flow and Being Fluid

click to listen

"The Divine Oneness seeks to infuse Itself within all of Creation"

-Meaning of Divine Flow, Divine Harmonic, and Divine Intentionality
-Surrender as an Act of Love and Divine Harmony.
-Embodying a Path of Service that involves difficulty.
-Identity as Divine Flow - Becoming fluid in a life which is defined by God
-Judgement, Opinion, and Divine Flow
-Soul Vibration and Emotional/Physical Bodies Unifying

"Human beings are waiting, crying out - to have an experience of Divine Reality."

0:
File comment: Sacred Paintings of Nicholas Roerich
Sourced: http://www.wikipaintings.org/en/nicholas-roerich/order-of-buddha-all-conquering-1926-1

order-of-buddha-all-conquering-1926-1.jpg!Blog.jpg
order-of-buddha-all-conquering-1926-1.jpg!Blog.jpg [ 33.32 KiB | Viewed 4193 times ]

Divine Flow and Being Fluid

The key to attuning to Divine Flow is surrender.
Yet, surrender must become unconditional, taking place in the absence of knowledge
concerning why or how things will be.
Love and trust are the basis for surrender rather than understanding.
(Feb. 23, 2014)

Post subject: Quantum Consciousness is Divine Flow
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:06 pm 

0:
JohannaRaphael_SacredVisions93_QuantumConsciousness_is_DivineFlow.jpeg
JohannaRaphael_SacredVisions93_QuantumConsciousness_is_DivineFlow.jpeg [ 160.58 KiB | Viewed 4188 times ]

Post subject: Prayers for the Suffering: Our Syrian Brothers and Sisters
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:51 am 

0:
File comment: Thousands of starving Syrians waiting for food.
Photo taken on January 31, 2014 released by the UNWA

mideast-syria.jpg
mideast-syria.jpg [ 59.44 KiB | Viewed 4186 times ]

My Brothers and Sisters,

My heart cries out for you. My heart cries out for your children, for your wives, your daughters, your mothers, fathers, grandfathers and sons. My heart cries out for you in your sufferations.

May All Blessings Be Upon Thee.

May You Be Delivered of Your Sufferings.

May Peace be With You in Your Times of Sufferation and Tribulation.

love your helpless sister who watches, prays, and is with you in spirit,
Johanna

Post subject: A Conversation with Julie- March 15. 2014-Will you join us?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:03 am 

Hello dear readers, this message is a re-print from the LightOmega newsletter

LETTING GO OF THE PAST
A Conversation with Julie

Beloved One,

You are most welcome to join me for this fourth Conversation. You will need to pre-register, installing the GoToMeeting app in advance.

This 'Conversation' is about the way of trusting the present moment to bring all that is needed in the way of healing, without reference to past identities, beliefs, or experiences. It is also about choosing life, instead of thoughts about life.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

10:55-11:40 am (ET); 7:55-8:40am (PT); 2:55-3:40pm (GMT/UT)

(*Please note the new time for GMT time zone).

LightOmega Newsletter Signup:http://lightomega.org/Light-Omega-Mailing-List.htm

Post subject: Purification 101: Purifying Soul Crushing Anger
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:56 pm 
Freedom lies in the present moment in which all things can become new.
Do you seek to experience the Divine?
Then let go of who you have been and become unknown to yourself.
This is the portal through which God can enter.

https://www.facebook.com/light.omega

0:
1798568_272108512950181_2049018331_n.jpg
1798568_272108512950181_2049018331_n.jpg [ 12.48 KiB | Viewed 4123 times ]

Purification 101: Purifying Soul Crushing Anger

This posting began as an aspect of my awakening process which is related to a post I made in the "Living as a Soul" within the "I Am and You Are One" section of the One Earth Awakening forum. Follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5&start=12 the post is called, REDEMPTION and the Purification of the USA Prison System

Beloved Julie wrote to me concerning the post, which I edited out the following line which I had written:

"since as Christian theology most especially teaches "we are all sinners" and so there is not space for redemptive thinking or values."

Dearest Johanna,

Your post in today's forum contains darkness as well as truth, and does not represent your own higher self knowing. It contains anger and accusation against "Christian theology" and its definition of all as sinners, when this is not true of many Christians, and when you have not clearly defined what a 'sinner' is. Much of what is meant by this concept within Christianity refers to 'The Fall' from innocence which was real. However, this 'Fall' was not an accident or a mistake, but a part of the plan for Creation, part of the choice for freedom. You could hold more forgiveness in your heart for those who do not understand more about this.

"since as Christian theology most especially teaches "we are all sinners" and so there is not space for redemptive thinking or values."

When you accuse a group as you have here, lumping all who practice a religion under one brand of theology, you become like those you are accusing. You are doing the same thing to those souls who are less conscious that you feel that they are doing to others. It is not loving or forgiving. Blessings, dear heart. You must separate yourself from your anger, since without forgiveness you will not be heard. Julie

Her email, published with her permission, helped me to connect the dots so to speak, to an ongoing issue I have with almost all religious sects where zealotry and abuse of power is not contained. I first would like to admit in the post I did not delineate the difference between believers who were zealots and abuse power and those who are not. I publish this email for two reasons - to show my error and to illuminate how unchecked and unconscious anger can crush the soul and jade ones consciousness.

This following is an encapsulation, of my embodied journey home to God and what happened to my heart along the way.

The Origins of My Soul Crushing Anger

Now this post may not be what you expect dear readers when I speak of soul crushing anger. I am going to share with you, some beliefs I have, that you may not. As such, take what is helpful in this post, and let go of what you do not resonate with - most likely it will be my speaking of remembering aspects of other embodied lives than they one I am experiencing in this moment in time.

Movies can be a wonderful link for the soul in this present incarnation to other embodied incarnations. At no other point in time that I am aware of, have I had an opportunity through the watching of films, to re-experience or awaken my consciousness to aspects of my many embodied lives.

Re-experiencing past lives through films began some time ago, before I was as awake as I can be in this given moment. As a young child, I was strongly attracted to films produced mostly in the 1960's, about Beloved Christ Jesus where he was depicted as a loving being - pure love and his Teachings - about how to love, whom to love and to live a life of service through love. Other movies such as Brother Sun, Sister Moon, brought me to tears in remembering a time in which I lived such a life of love and witnessed religious corruption.

When I was in the early stages of my awakening process I first had my, "I have been there!", experience watching a movie about ancient Greece, where I was watching a group of people lined up on a Grecian style of steps leading to a temple with great pillars. In a second, I knew - knew in my heart, that I had been there. To this day I remember the experience with intense inner clarity.

There were more awakenings or memories of who I have been as an embodied soul, related to being a Native American (many variations), Egyptian (having to do with service in the temples). I remember walking in the crowds, far behind Christ Jesus and the Disciples, longing like the woman in scriptures who touched His robe, to be nearer to Him. I remember being a very old African holy man chained to the front of a slave ship dying of dysentery before landing in America. I remember being a mendicant (many lives in different religious traditions), and a Cathar. I remember many lives of my soul seeking experiences in my embodied life, longing to find my way home to God, often in ways in which were considered by the ruling religion of those periods as 'heretical' and losing my life in the name of God in horrific ways. I remember being burned as a witch, hung as a holy woman who was a healer and dying as a young girl about 13-14 in the streets of London, pregnant, with people all around me uncaring, my last thoughts for the child. I have strong associations with Britain - the peoples who roamed the hills and lived peacefully like the rainbow peoples who gather yearly to this day.

My heart remembers the times when Brother John Wycliffe was alive and the struggles of Brother Tyndale - when the Tudors ruled England and people died horrifically not only of plague - but for how they practiced their beliefs in prayer and worshiping Christ Jesus, and God.

There are other religious/spiritual oriented embodied memories, which include Mother India, of my Beloved Buddha, and remembrances I have when I hear the Blessed Call to Prayer.

"Whew!" You might being saying about now.

"When did your soul have time to rest?"

And there is the crux of who I am. I am a soul, who has been hungry to know God, it seems, from the moment my soul was created by God and my embodiments upon the earth began.

AND, along the way through my many embodiments, the "I" in InI has, in my heart, garnered 'emotional luggage' which the carrying of, is crushing the love which seeks to come forth from my soul.

"But I say to you. Love your enemies, and bless anyone who curses you, and do good to anyone who hates you, and pray for them who carry you away by force and persecute you."
Matthew 5:44
http://www.aramaicpeshitta.com/AramaicNTtools/dr_george_lamsa_bible.htm

One of the most profound and most difficult elements I have garnered 'along the way' of my many embodiments is anger. I have a deep and abiding anger towards zealots and the power corrupt. Most especially, those humans who kill, torture and persecute other human beings in the Name of (their) God. I find I cannot forgive and am deeply angry. To this day, I can become triggered and immediately find my self as Beloved Julie has shared with me, "'vibrating' with the lower, vibrations of pain and fear from my history on Earth".

This is the next step of my Purification Process* - to heal this soul crushing anger. I will tell you now, as I read of Nigerian children being burned alive in schools by religious zealots - this will be no easy task. It will be very difficult, as I am living on a planet where I am surrounded by some humans whom I judgmentally feel, do not trust the God they profess to believe in - rather find it is their job - to kill, torture and persecute, anyone who does not believe and worship in the ways of the zealot.

So you see (or perhaps can feel) the energies I carry, energies of darkness in my heart - my anger, my judgement, my pain and my fears - I have laid them all out for you dear readers to witness - knowing my every word is being recorded and stored away - so that you too, may heal what is soul crushing within your own heart - which is not of LOVE. I share this pain and anger of my heart so that you dear readers will see, that Purification is real - and that healing is possible - through my journey home to God.

"…the people that walked in darknesses saw great light
and while men sat in the country of the shadow of death,
light arose to them."

Matthew 4:16
http://www.ibiblio.org/tnoble/download/Wycliffe-NT-Noble.pdf

oneLOVE

(This is my signature as it is the consciousness where my soul longs to be - united in LOVE with all of humanity - without judgement or anger - just the purity of LOVE… May God hear my hearts prayer and heal me. Amen.)

Last edited by Johanna on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: My Past. - My Life - I Own It.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:38 pm 

I read this article How the NSA Plans to Infect ‘Millions’ of Computers with Malware - https://firstlook.org/theintercept/arti ... s-malware/ after writing the Purification 101: Soul Crushing Anger - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48&start=36 posting.

The information contained within this article has all the elements of triggering my anger and fear issues concerning those in power who use their power in corrupt ways to interfere with our God given right to be free to be whom God intended us to be.

After reading the article I went to the kitchen to wash dishes and whilst I was doing the washing up this came to me:

My Past. - My Life - I Own It.

Warts and all. I own everything I have written, especially in personal emails and on the internet where I have a long history of publishing.

I own it. I own the stupid things I have written, the witty things I have written, the accurate and the inaccurate things I have written. I own writing things which were unkind at times to those I love dearly as well as the kind things I have written. I own my naiveté, my anger, my fear, my times of praying for death when the pain seemed unendurable and my anger at God when I felt my helplessness and hopelessness. I own the sacred words I have written and the visions I have had.

I own every mistake I have made, mis-spoken words, love filled thoughts and love filled sentiments.

I own everything - everything I have bought, looked at, every website I have visited, every theory I have read and/or discussed. I own every video I have watched and every radio program I have listened to.

I own every event, photo, and everything I have said in any venue. I own everyone of my warts, failings, misguidedness, single mindedness and other less than attractive moments that I have engaged with on my journey home to God.

I own it all. I own everything I have done in my 54 years of life on this planet. I own it all - every action I have taken, everything I have said, are all a part of who I am becoming. Every experience I had, the good, the bad and the wart ugly, is relative to my life, soul growth and are part of my sacred journey home to God.

Whether any of my past experiences which I now know are stored may be used to make me look a fool - so be it - for I will be the first to claim my self as a holy fool for God.

I AM

I am becoming and in my becoming I am walking, dancing, tripping, yelling, crying, singing, complaining, praying, laughing, cursing out in anger and chanting. As someone very dear to me once said - "Sometimes we all get a bit messy."

I am not afraid of my past, of what I have done or said in any manner. It is all true - whatever intelligence has been gathered on me that I have written or expressed - it is all true and I own it.

Yes I own it all. All that I have done and do, as all of my actions, are a part of who I am becoming. I own it. All of it.

Only God may judge me. A Mother-Father God who is aware of every little thing I have every done or thought in my entire life. Unto Thee of God I giveth my heart and my life - all of it my Beloved God, all of it.

Amen.

Post subject: PURIFICATION - Situational Testing
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:50 pm 

The awesome (sometimes my ego will disagree…), even so I reiterate, the 'awesome' thing about the Purification Process is once you are committed - and you will know when you are - then situational testing begins.

I call it situational testing from my own personal experiences in Purification over the years. What I have found is that as soon as I make the commitment to 'go deeper' with an issue which keeps an aspect of my heart and consciousness separated from the energies of Love and Light - GOD as I understand GOD, well - the situations which best highlight where I need to heal begin manifesting.

The situations I am speaking of can involve - people, places, events, things. The Universe - Holy Spirit - Realms of Light, have everything that is needed for this sacred task of purifying the soul. The more awake and surrendered one is - the more the serendipitous events take on a new meaning in regards to healing. The more resistant the ego - ouch!!!! Pain.

I have been through enough ego inducing painful situational Purification experiences to know now if I resist and go into lower vibrational reactions - anger, fear, agitation, passive-aggressiveness, argumentativeness, the list goes on, and on… Well, if I align with those energies rather than surrender to what is happening in the moment, remembering what is occurring is because I have made a conscious choice to Purify - it hurts. Sometimes Purifying the ego hurts anyway.

Resisting that which my soul and heart calls out for - really hurts.

When I surrender consciously to the situational experiences which are being brought to me serendipitously for my healing - then I can feel my pain, feel my frustration, feel my helplessness, feel all the feelings that have been covering my heart - feeding my go and keeping me separate from the very experiences I long for… experiences having to do with feeling unity and Divine Love and choose by my free will to make another choice then the presenting pattern of behavior.

So dear reader, you have read what happened almost immediately after publishing my post on Purification 101: Soul Crushing Anger* - I was immediately triggered by the energies related to the activities of the NSA and our Constitutional freedoms. In my pain, my sorrow, and my feelings of helplessness regarding the loss of the blessed Constitutional gifts given to us ,"We the People" by our Founding Fathers, I got angry and defended myself.

I feel in this particular situation - I was being tested to see if I have evolved enough to face oppression and corrupt behaviors by those in power. Two things happened, one I got off my chest things I have wanted to say since I do write online and I do share personal information about myself - and that felt very freeing.

Unfortunately, I also gave in to the energies of anger and defensiveness - so on that level of Purification - FAIL.

"But I say to you. Love your enemies, and bless anyone who curses you, and do good to anyone who hates you, and pray for them who carry you away by force and persecute you."

Matthew 5:44

All is not lost… For the Purification Process offers, day in and day out, moment to moment, for those who are awakening - countless opportunities to 'become' that which our hearts and souls long for.

And so today, I was once again in a situation where I was being tested (I really feel I am being tested by my own soul)* on my resolve to love my enemies and those who would hate me whilst sitting in an office waiting for Elijah.

*(You know of course dear readers there are no tests in Purification? Situational testing is my way of holding and understanding what I go through in relation to the Purification Process)

A man came and sat beside me he was in his late 40's and somehow we began speaking of the planet. I do not believe I began this conversation, but I may have (there were many conversations occurring at once in the vicinity and I can become overwhelmed by the energies - hence my questioning the author of the reasoning.)

This man began speaking of his pain regarding the poisoning of the planet, the mercury in the waters, the fish and wildlife dying, his hopelessness, his despair, his self-incrimination for even owning a cell phone and allowing himself to lose his freedoms. He shared deeply from his heart.

And what did I do??? Hmmmm, I brought up Geo-Engineering and Chem-trailing.

And how did I help him in his despair and pain? Not one jot.

Nope, I joined right in. Not to support him, my planetary brother in his sorrow. Nope, I added to his pain with my pain.

It was only later on the drive home when I shared the experience with Elijah that I realized when he said he did not believe in Geo-Engineering even when he witnessed it, could have been because he could not take the reality of one more desecration of his Beloved Planet. I then remembered how he made a joke early in the reasoning about us all being connected to Mother Earth, only in that moment did I then remember Beloved Julie's FB posting today which I am including in this post - another serendipitous Purification event).

He was in pain and was seeking not more pain, but to feel uplifted, to feel hope, to believe all is not lost - that something good could happen yet.

Kaboom!

There it was again I mused to myself. Another situation where I had the free will choice to act differently - to choose love, hope and comfort - and instead I went back into the very same pattern I wrote about wanting to change.

Tomorrow's a new day and God Willing, I will awaken in the morning and because I am so very loved, I will be given another chance, and another, and another, as many as I need until I purify the anger in my heart and begin to forgive.

Thank you for listening and joining me on this journey.

oneLOVE

I post this is for my planetary brother who helped me see more of what I need to purify, who shared his pain concerning Beloved Mother Gaia. Someday I will be able to convey the hope, beauty and Unity of this prayer by Beloved Julie.

0:
1435_272352526259113_1798625456_n.jpg
1435_272352526259113_1798625456_n.jpg [ 23.66 KiB | Viewed 4109 times ]

You are part of the Earth, the body of the Mother, connected to all that is. And just as your arms and legs are part of your one body, so, too, are you part of the Earth's body, for there is only One here.

*Purification 101: Purifying Soul Crushing Anger
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48&start=36#p953

My Past. - My Life - I Own It.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48&start=36#p954

Post subject: Re: Walking with Johanna... A Spiritual Journey Home
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:40 am 
Blessings upon blessings to you, dearest Johanna. My heart bows in respect to the beautiful truth you lovingly share with us. I am so grateful for your courage to stand in your light. Every time you do, you widen the path for those like me, to join you and anchor in our own. May this path continue to grow in width so that those that are to come feel the love and support that will enable their journey's burden to be lightened.

With much love,
Meg

Post subject: Re: Walking with Johanna... A Spiritual Journey Home
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:49 am 
Meg Meg:
Blessings upon blessings to you, dearest Johanna. My heart bows in respect to the beautiful truth you lovingly share with us. I am so grateful for your courage to stand in your light. Every time you do, you widen the path for those like me, to join you and anchor in our own. May this path continue to grow in width so that those that are to come feel the love and support that will enable their journey's burden to be lightened.

With much love,
Meg

Thank you dear Meg for your readership and sharing.

love,
Johanna

Post subject: Purification of Soul Crushing Anger - A Work in Progress
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:02 am 

"… Often, there are passages that must take place in time that require endurance, patience, and perseverance, even while it appears that no visible movement is taking place. Such is often the way of Divine unfoldment which does not take place on the level of the visible or predictable, and which does not grant power to the ego ‘to know.’ "

WAITING
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Waiting.html

Greetings dear readers.

InI journey continues through time and space, purifying the energies of anger (covering my feelings of helplessness) which manifest in relation to my witnessing what is happening to humanity and Beloved Gaia.

Because Purification is a sacred process which relies on my surrendering in trust in the presence of that which stimulates=triggers the energies of anger, there is no specific time frame for healing. During this time of longing for healing and waiting, I continue to go through experiencesy where I am situationally tested (see post: ).

For instance, my 90 year old neighbor came down the hill on our first sunny and warm day since 2013. Whilst he was speaking to me of all the sad things he sees happening that are affecting his children and grandchildren, perpetual war, pollution, GMO's, and more, I was painfully aware of the planes above us laying new chemical trails covering the sun AND my inner hollowness - emptiness regarding what to say in the conversation.

Not wanting to engage in my personal list of what burdens my heart upon my neighbor, I was also painfully aware I had nothing, absolutely nothing I could say from my heart which would be truly positive or healing. I felt so hollow.

"Waiting is a passage, a passage of hope, of trust, and of endurance, that must often be gone through so that change can take place."

WAITING

Feeling hollow, feeling my helplessness, witnessing my anger, witnessing what triggers my anger, these are all processes which are an integral part of my Purification Process. Each time I connect my negative emotional reactions - whether I feel they are justified or not - to energies which are not love, is a step forward to greater consciousness.

"Divine unfoldment does not require knowledge, it requires trust. It does not require planning, it requires surrender. And in the midst of this surrender, great truths are being born within the heart, truths concerning the soul’s relationship with God and truths concerning the meaning of life itself. Waiting brings these truths to the deeper levels of the heart, even while the emotions and mental process may be experiencing deep distress."

WAITING

The following day of the reasoning with my neighbor after attending a Gathering, I went into complete immersion and alignment with negative emotions when discussing the weather with my mother. So much negativity was coming from me uncontained, that my dear mother, overwhelmed by the tsunami of negativity needed to disengage from the conversation with me. That hurt. Really hurt that I overwhelmed my mother with facts and the energies of negativity. and secondly, the pain of knowing I had just stepped about 4 steps backward in my progress. By not engaging with the energies of guilt, I was able to make amends and check myself - take an accurate emotional inventory of what triggered my lack of containment of negative energies and how I overwhelm others with my pain.

"Waiting is not something that the ego would choose. It is something that the soul must choose and must be empowered enough to do so. This enables the embodied self to endure a period of difficulty or distress, even when the duration is unknown. When the soul is empowered in this way, then all difficulty begins to be absorbed into a sense of greater purpose, and all trials are seen as part of the sacred and divine Plan for each soul that brings each one, in their own unique way, into Divine wholeness."

WAITING

I have, for others engaging in Purification Process like myself, have gathered Teachings of Julie that InI find helpful on this journey to wholeness.

Until we meet again dear readers,

oneLOVE
Johanna

There is a difference between believing something and experiencing something. One is an act of mind and heart, the other involves the body as well. It is the destiny of all of humanity to experience the reality of the Divine within their bodies, for this is the plan for Creation, that God would manifest upon the Earth for all to see.

March 21, 2014 Julie LightOmega Facebook

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 65  Next