It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:12 pm 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 65  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Is the 'bottom falling out" of your life right now?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:00 am 

Is the 'bottom falling out" of your life right now?

Are visible means of support disappearing?

Is a peaceful means of life you once knew disappearing?

Are your relationships collapsing?

Trust God.

Now more then ever, trust that God will is 'with' you and will carry you through.

0:
File comment: Julie - LightOmega.org
Wherever your footsteps take you4-510x485.jpg
Wherever your footsteps take you4-510x485.jpg [ 43.74 KiB | Viewed 2979 times ]

I have been here before you.

I have known crippling poverty.

I have known homelessness.

I have known hunger.

I have known despair.

I have known torment by the energies of darkness, most especially, of fear.

I have known what it is like to have no where to rest my head.

I have known and continue to know a life in which nothing is "stable", where I could be on the streets homeless once again in a moment, and by the Grace of God, I continue to trust.

For God is my Shield and Protector and will show me the way through.

I hope those who are in despair that find this posting will find comfort, strength and hope from my sharing.

Let not fear manifest in your mind and your heart.
Trust God.

There is always a way through.
-Beloved Julie

Post subject: THE GREAT SPIRITUAL AWAKENING OF THE EARTH
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:19 am 

This is the time of the great purification for mankind, and for the letting go of that which needs to be let go of in order that each soul become free.

-Julie

"...There are some who will continue to feel hardened to their own inner process of learning and who will deny it in others, and there are some who will feel abused, or humiliated, or attacked, by their very own self and the inner life that is opening. What is important to remember at this time is that what begins in confusion will end in hope. What begins with distress at things that have never been experienced before, will end in a simplicity of being and an expanded space within the self that will bring greater peace and a greater capacity to share oneself with others in a true way. It will also bring, in the end, a greater awareness of God's love and of God's gifts to humanity.

All forms of life are moving into this next step of awakened consciousness, and all forms of nature will be affected as well by the increased light of awareness. Yet, it is the human being who will be most acutely affected since it is human awareness that is differentiated in the most subtle and complex ways and that responds most to the emotional domain of existence. Nevertheless, all of nature shall respond to this call to awaken, and both plant and animal life shall feel and seem more alive, more vibrant, and more conscious.

0:
File comment: Julie - LightOmega.org
Messages of Light_You are not of this time-525-477.jpg
Messages of Light_You are not of this time-525-477.jpg [ 153.23 KiB | Viewed 2976 times ]

This is the miracle of the time we are in and for which all souls have waited, namely, that the life of God that has existed in all beings without exception, shall finally become more visible, and ordinary reality as it exists in trees, brooks, grass, leaves, clouds, air, mist, earth – shall finally take on the visibility of light that has always been part of the structure of life-forms, but never part of their radiance. Now, life shall radiate light.

For those who fear this time, it is important to know that all who are here on the Earth have come in order to be part of this great transition, and there is no one who will not be helped with the process by Divine aid as well as by the light of their own soul. The music of that soul shall begin to sound more loudly in the ears and hearts of each one, and each one shall begin to find the inner guidance that will lead them through the newness and uncertainty of this time."

Blessed are those who have come to share in the great awakening of the Earth and of human consciousness that is part of the present moment. May all be blessed and may all perceive the true nature of God's sacred reality as it arrives to bless the Earth. Amen.

Read the entire Teaching here:

THE GREAT SPIRITUAL AWAKENING OF THE EARTH

Post subject: The Flame of Hope - A Meditation
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:29 am 

You have within you as a sacred part of your soul-essence a flame of hope. Founded in the truth that your soul carries, it cannot be extinguished, even by life’s challenges.

Source: LightOmega Community
https://www.facebook.com/lightomega.org

Post subject: WAVES OF LIGHT
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:25 pm 

Recent Energies

In the last few days I have been perceiving in my body, intense waves of Light which are engulfing Mother Gaia and seems to be creating another level of multidimensional separation between densities of the darkness and Light.

The energies of darkness - negative thoughts, being near people who engage in conflict or align with darkness, reading about acts perpetrated in alignment with these dense energies - feels so absolutely heavy that my heart physically hurts when in the presence of these energies and If find that I must separate my self and find a place to rest.

Simultaneously - the energies of Light which I perceive to be radiating more intensely the last few days, is also affecting the muscles and the beat of my heart. The waves of energy coming into my heart can be so intense that I feel as if my heart is going to burst. I breath and use essential oils to help support my heart when in these wave like energetic experiences are occurring. My deepest perception of this experience is that of a heart opening which is multi-dimensional.

0:
TheSacredProcessHealing-PurificationHeart-JohannaRaphael.jpeg
TheSacredProcessHealing-PurificationHeart-JohannaRaphael.jpeg [ 183.18 KiB | Viewed 2970 times ]

I have, and will, continue to support my body through this energetic experience with herbs, acupuncture, essential oils, rest, roots, diet and walks in the woods until this experience is completed.

blessedLOVE

Post subject: Solstice Prayer - 2014
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:10 pm 

On the morn of the summer solstice,

I raised my eyes towards the sky

and watched the geo-engineers spray chemicals

which covered the light of our beloved light and life giver, the sun.

Oh, the irony I thought…

The energies of the sons and daughters of the fallen

eternally caught in the cycle of hubris and arrogance…

believing yet, that they, know better than the Divine Intelligence

of this blessed planet.

Solstice Prayer:

Oh Mother, your skies are congested with the energies of those who trust you not.

Oh Mother, your waters are polluted with the energies of those who respect you not.

Oh Mother , your sacred body is toxic with the blood and the cries of your children.

Oh Mother, have mercy on us. Have mercy on the hungry, the poor, the despairing, the refugee, the planetary sufferations of your children.

Oh Mother, we pray for your strength, for our upliftment so that we may cherish you as the precious gift of the Divine Creator.

Blessed light, life giver to all upon this holy and sacred planet ...
we thank you

0:
SacredVisions_SacredLight_JohannaRaphael.jpeg
SacredVisions_SacredLight_JohannaRaphael.jpeg [ 204.23 KiB | Viewed 2964 times ]

For your edification: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBDOto0sm3M Harold Saive

Last edited by Johanna on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Walking with Johanna... A Spiritual Journey Home
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:11 pm 

Every living thing is breathed through by a single
Divine Breath.

0:
10302170_719539414772909_5053447176568098457_n.jpg
10302170_719539414772909_5053447176568098457_n.jpg [ 30.37 KiB | Viewed 2962 times ]

This is Creation – an indivisible Unity held in God.

Day 24, Reflections of Light, The Journey Home
http://lightomega.org/DR/Reflections-Signup.html

Photo by Yusuf Orta

Sourced: LightOmega Facebook Community
https://www.facebook.com/lightomega.org

Post subject: The Energetic Signature of Energies Coming Forward
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:33 pm 

There is firstly, a timelessness to these SACRED Energies which when perceived, feel to be of LOVE, Divine LOVE, and the Energies are all encompassing.

The perception of 'newness' of these Divine Energies can come from Their being in dimensions which we can perceive.

Everyone- without clarifiers - can experience these Energies.

The only tools needed are your own body, silence, presentness in the moment and receiving in your heart. These SACRED Energies of Light and Love are everpresent, waiting for you you feel Them in your heart and to perceive Them in your consciousness.

The Energies of Divine Love by Their Very Nature have no clarifications associated with Them. All are invited to participate in receiving these SACRED Energies in their hearts.

The decision to do so, can only be made by the heart.

BLESSEDLOVE

0:
Love for Thee-500x462.jpg
Love for Thee-500x462.jpg [ 33.86 KiB | Viewed 2959 times ]

The Energies of Divine Love can also bring up in the body, mind and heart - thought forms and energies which are not of love.

Experiences can range from rage to waves of pain manifesting in the mind and tissues.

If you are unable to tell the difference between the SACRED Energies coming into your body and disease states, I would suggest first discussing what is occurring your body with your health practitioner.

Breathe... rest in silence (if silence is too much, try gentle background sounds which are not intrusive to the consciousness); use herbs and essential oils in carrier oils (research online) to rub into the areas of density - pain. Lay down by your altar, LIGHT your altar candle, pray if you are able, sleeping and resting if you cannot pray.

If you have a place to go outside in nature, being outside can be helpful grounding yourself barefoot, or lying down on the earth can supporting your body as these SACRED Energies move through you.

Namaste.

The word "Coming forward" was the only limited term I resonated with to express dimensional time when describing the SACRED Energetic Nature or signature of the Divine Energies I am perceiving.

Post subject: RADIANCE OF LIGHT - LIGHT AWAKENING LIFE
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:10 pm 

THE RADIANCE OF LIGHT

]ulie

0:
File comment: - Light Awakening Life -
720-720-LOTUSONBLUE-375x241-Lotus_Flower_IMGP7691_LFull.jpg
720-720-LOTUSONBLUE-375x241-Lotus_Flower_IMGP7691_LFull.jpg [ 10.45 KiB | Viewed 2955 times ]

There are many experiences of light that can be had, some easily describable, others held in a solitary and wordless way as the soul opens to the higher realms and the soft flow of love rains down upon the inner being. Each experience casts an imprint upon the embodied self, altering it in subtle ways so that it becomes more open and freer of all that separates it from its own deeper truth.

This radiance of light showers blessings upon those who are ready to receive it.  Indeed, the Earth itself drinks of this Divine nourishment in the same way that dry soil quickly absorbs moisture, seeking it out in order to sustain life and allow it to thrive.

The light that emanates from the Source of life contains all Divine qualities within itself, therefore it brings to those who receive it, the gifts of clarity, love, truth, joy, comfort, peace, and a sense of the sacred and holy.  All of these qualities can be received by human consciousness as, one by one, individuals open to the light.  Such openings create an expanding flow to the rest of the human family, anchoring these qualities in the very body of the Earth itself.

Blessed are those who have the eyes to see, the ears to hear, and the hearts to feel the great outpouring of love that is flowing to the Earth at this time.  To share in it is to make it more available to all others, for as it transforms one body, it transforms all.

Post subject: Recent Energies - Purifying Darkness
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:36 pm 

Darkness is both a cosmic energy and a specific force that can affect individual motivation and feeling. It tells us that we are real and that our feelings are real, but that God is not real. From one perspective, darkness may be thought of as the energy of separated intellect that causes doubt. From another perspective, it may be thought of as that which separates us from an experience of God's love and from love in general. It does this by creating a 'perceptual filter' that causes us to believe that only what we perceive with our five physical senses is real, and that all else is an illusion. It persuades our mind to consider Divine reality as a fabrication that we make up in order to comfort ourselves.

Hello dear readers. Below is a very brief synopsis of the recent energies I have been perceiving around me and in me, and the effects on my body. I am hoping that in this sharing, if you have been going through a difficult time, especially in the last 3 or 4 days, you will find comfort in knowing that you are not alone.

I have, within this period of time experienced darkness so dense moving through my body that I was nauseous with a fatigue which left me feeling as if I could not get out of my chair for most of the day a few days ago. The nausea, of which I could tell through my life choices and intuitive knowing of how my body works, was not induced by anything I had eaten or drank, rather its roots were pure energy - dense and negating - moving through my sacred vehicle of consciousness.

The following day was literally a day of befuddlement. I spent the day walking through the woods and around my house feeling the helplessness of not being able to find mental or intuitive clarity.

During this time I have also been having the experiences of encountering a certain individual who has issues with surrendering their will and trusting God. This person has been (unconsciously) and continually, violating my boundaries, and imposing their will upon me with an energy I perceive to be named - desecration of the sacred. I have found that avoiding them has been of no use. Speaking to them of their behavioiurs and how it is impacting me is of no use. Nor has sharing of the suffering my body and mind has been enduring, touched their heart in the presence of a will governed by their mind.

Today, I needed to leave where I live in order to avoid an act of desecration of sacred space. Being that God is perfect in all things, I was awakened with the guidance to leave the house as soon as possible and given the energy to do so. Only later I learned that the space which I consider to be sacred was going to be violated.

Indeed it is a difficult time AND I will share this with you fellow servants of the Light:

I have been through experiences such as I described above, before - especially the desecration of the sacred. I will share this with you that the Light which has been engulfing our Beloved Mother contains within it three blessings I will call guidance, protection, and a blessing of heightened intuition.

These gifts are here to help us THROUGH the dark energies and to uplift and help us.

Can you feel it?

Give your self some sacred space, I have literally driven to another state today to break the cords which would seek to bind and desecrate my heart. Can you find a place which gives your heart a sense of peace where you can feel your heart? Within this place of the heart can you hear Love calling you over the din of the darkness - heed the call beloveds, heed the call.

with love.
Johanna

Physical Changes Connected With Energy Adaptation

New Light Body Creation - Difficulties in Adaptation

Post subject: The Fear of Suffering and Karmic Cycles
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:55 am 

0:
Oasis-550x458.jpg
Oasis-550x458.jpg [ 138.79 KiB | Viewed 2919 times ]

It is not the suffering itself but the fear of suffering that keeps us locked into karmic cycles.

We must be willing to surrender our ego and will in the presence of that which we fear - often, behaviors and the unloved aspects of ourselves - which must be consciously seen and loved back into wholeness.

Only we can do this for ourselves.

Those around us can be supportive in the process once it has begun, whilst the greater work must be endeavored by the self and the awakening soul.

Post subject: Whose Life is This Anyway?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:46 pm 

We as embodied souls are being called to a time of surrendering our personal agenda's, schedules and willfulness to the call of of our souls and God's will.

A question to ask yourself...

"How does the will of my ego take precedence over the will of my soul - over God's will?

That which I speak of - the surrender of the will of the ego to the Holy - is not a matter of ritual, prayer, religion or the religious beliefs of any creed.

This question has to do with the inner promptings of your soul through your heart and messages you receive from life itself in each moment which asks of you…

Where is the Holy?"

Where is the allowance in your personal agendas, schedules or time-lines for the Holy and the Sacred?

Where is the space that you create in your life for the Holy and Sacred?

0:
File comment: Emanations of Healing Light - LightOmega.org
Day101-7185459853_cfed929d51_c.jpg
Day101-7185459853_cfed929d51_c.jpg [ 117.05 KiB | Viewed 2917 times ]

Hey! Whose Life is This Anyway?

I will share the following with you dear readers -

I am a broken human being. How I walk my spiritual path is flawed on many levels. My body is rarely and barely able to give what it once had to give. Come look at my life and I am sure you will find my many transparent flaws… and yet, in the midst of ANYTHING I do which others might find objectionable or find reason to criticize - InI - my heart, remains devoted to that which is Holy and Sacred.

This spiritual journey of embodied awakening I am on is not about being or seeking perfection in my every word, action, ritual and deed… rather, it is about my heart's devotion to all that is Holy and Sacred.

Every flawed action and behavior from there, if I continue to surrender my will to God's Will for me to the best of my ability in any given moment - if it be God's Will, can be made pure - in God's time.

Until then...

I shall wait upon Thee in my brokeness with a faithful heart.

Selah

EMANATIONS OF HEALING LIGHT

Post subject: Walking with Johanna... A Spiritual Journey Home Pt.I
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:11 pm 

This is a time of new beginnings for individuals and for the Earth, a time of transformation of the past into a new future and a new way of life. It is a time that involves changes in perception that are now becoming possible, changes that ride the currents of spiritual light, affecting all people, everywhere.

All that human beings know of reality is filtered through the perceptual apparatus – the brain and nervous system, the physical senses, mind, and emotions. Today, new senses are developing on a collective level, and as a result, a new awareness of the spiritual dimension underlying the physical is coming into being.

INVISIBLE SUNRISE
The Awakening of a Planet
http://lightomega.org/Invisible-Sunrise.html

Hello dear readers. As I write to you from this moment, I am recovering from three days of going through experiences of perceiving my body, mind, and energy body as being energetically blasted, cosmically and dimensionally. The symptoms associated with this particular energetic experience manifested as: Waves of energetically induced migraine headaches, of which, most times the migraines required resting in bed. Fatigue which was so immense that I could not even sit in my favorite chair, as such complete bed rest was required. Perceiving waves of energy which were so intense that my heart felt as if it would burst. My physical body, nervous system and energy body felt energetically over-saturated and tender to any stimulation. My emotional consciousness perceived an abiding sense of overwhelm which no isolation or rest could alleviate and my mind was numbed by frequencies which were pulsating and intense. Even so, there were during those moments... experiences of inner peace.

2:
2014_SacredHearttAwakening_JohannaRaphael_SacredVisions.jpeg
2014_SacredHearttAwakening_JohannaRaphael_SacredVisions.jpeg [ 188.6 KiB | Viewed 2870 times ]

Blessed Earth, for you have waited long for this new light to come to you.

INVISIBLE SUNRISE
http://lightomega.org/PathwaysofLight.html

May all awaken now to the truth of Oneness that you are.

Dear readers, anyone who might have felt concern for me after reading my last post I want to share something very special with you. In my last post, sharing as I did with you, so deeply from my heart... well it gave me the most expansive sense of freedom. I felt emancipated as an embodied soul. These expansive feelings I experienced in my heart, during and since, came from the gift of sharing a facet of my spiritual life and my journey with you - hence the title of this forum posting.

Even as I move through experiences of perceiving my broken-ness in this perceptual reality even in the presence of my fear induced limitations, I continue to have more collective experiences of feeling upheld.

0:
2014_SacredHeartAwakening_SacredVisions_JohannaRaphael.jpeg
2014_SacredHeartAwakening_SacredVisions_JohannaRaphael.jpeg [ 91.26 KiB | Viewed 2868 times ]

Many have already begun a conscious spiritual journey, called from the soul level of their being. Yet, even those who have held back out of fear, doubt, or interest in other avenues of growth are being awakened now by the new light emanating from the Earth’s body, creating a new consciousness whether one has been seeking it or not.

INVISIBLE SUNRISE
http://lightomega.org/Invisible-Sunrise.html

I humbly give thanks to my Blessed Teacher, Beloved Julie who is in deep retreat. Even as I am during this sacred time, unable to sit with her, I feel my relationship with her blossoming to new levels of spiritual gratitude.

The gratitude my heart feels comes from the blessings of having her Teachings to reflect upon. Most especially, I am grateful the sacred gifts she has shared with so many of us, the gifts of her love, compassion, strength and hope. Her Teachings and the time spent 'with' her, has given InI a deeper trust in my spiritual path which as Beloved Julie has taught me time and again, even during embodied experiences of fear, I have always been connected to
Divine Source.

Blessed Be. Beloved. Blessed Be.

1:
File comment: http://lightomega.org/Lamb-of-God-Image.html
LambofGod.jpg
LambofGod.jpg [ 43.8 KiB | Viewed 2870 times ]

CROSS OF THE FOUR CROWNS

The portrayal of the Lamb of God at the center of a cross bearing four crowns surrounded by a golden sphere contains a prophecy regarding the future of the Earth. It represents the sign of the Cross (the Christ) over the four directions - North, South, East, and West - at the time of the Christ-ing of the Earth.  Such an event does not represent the ascendance of one religion or one form of belief related to the way of worshipping the Divine.  Rather, it embraces all religions and spiritual orientations and holds them all within the Divine embrace of what is One.

At that time, spiritual consciousness will be raised so that all the Earth's inhabitants will have intimate knowledge of God and perceive spiritual reality to be the underlying reality of life. The translation of the Latin words that form a ring on the golden sphere reads:  "The root (branch, stock) of David is victorious and rules from East to West and everywhere well."  This is a reference to the prophecy of Isaiah (11:1) regarding the Christ:  "And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots..."  This branch is the universal branch of love and holiness, and its gifts shall be given to all.

The angels in this picture sing in celebration of this victory.  The crowns represent the rulership of God through the universal Christ.  The Lamb, who resembles the traditional Lamb of God yet who is uniquely different from it, sits upon a Book, indicating mastery.  This is both a book of Divine knowledge and a Book of Life.  It contains seven rays, one of which is darkened.  These are the seven rays of God that have become part of the Lamb.  The dark ray is the power of darkness which has been absorbed by the Lamb, rendering it powerless as a separated force and enabling it to return to the greater Light of God. Such is the nature of redemption, and the fruits of this process shall free mankind to finally live in a world of peace.

READ THE ENTIRE TEACHING:

Last edited by Johanna on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 777 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 65  Next