It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am 

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Accepting Change
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:53 pm 
We are in the process of a most powerful and productive period in our world, and change is inevitable if the consciousness of man is to be raised.

It can be a little uncomfortable as many are going through crisis, as the increased light energy is putting the spotlight on all that is hidden in the unconscious mind. It is though, giving everyone the opportunity to reveal and heal the inner child, and be part of this evolutionary transformation that is taking place. So, letting go of what is not working for us is essential. If it does not evolve it has to dissolve –this is the change-this is the discomfort.

In the letting go we are allowing for increased soul growth, and new to come into our lives at a level of consciousness compatible to our own.

When things feel like they are falling apart
Remember its time to make a new start
When all trust has gone and you are not clear
Remember your God who holds you so dear

He’ll guide and protect you on this journey you start
And all that he asks is you open your heart
Listen to his words and guidance my friend
And your emotional pain will soon start to mend.

Blessings Jeannie

Post subject: Re: Accepting Change
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:22 pm 
Thank you, this was wonderful, Jeannie! Our encouragement and support goes a long way to ease each other's journey. For myself, letting go to accept the new can be a start/stop/start dance at times as the road ahead is still unseen. As I surrender more deeply, foundational trust stirs & is nourished so I may walk on. I may still be walking with unknowns all around but now I trust the Divine's light showing the way.

You may have seen this video by Julie but I add it here as it is another one from LightOmega12 Youtube channel that gives me encouragement and comfort.

Blessings, Meg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sbk2VD9 ... 0&index=15

Post subject: Re: Accepting Change
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:48 pm 
Dear Meg

The words and music to the Light Omega videos are truly beautiful, and inspiring. Listening to them can stir the heart and soul into awakening, and take one to a deeper understanding of the meaning of ‘Life'.

Blessing Jeannie

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]