It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: To Be a Wayshower
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:02 am 
To show the way you must become the way. This is true of all things but it is especially true of love.

-------------------
The following article was written for this forum and is excerpted here. To read the rest or for a printable version http://lightomega.org/Ind/To-Be-A-Wayshower.html.
-------------------

The unity of All contains the plane of duality not separate from the rest, but part of the rest. For the One holds all within itself and there is nothing outside it...

For some it is possible within a given lifetime to be easily reunited with the original unity and to live in this consciousness in the midst of that which is unlike it. Yet for most, such a shift cannot take place through a simple effort of mind or will. It can only take place through the determination of the heart to surrender all that is separate until nothing is left of it. Often, this process is long and painstaking, for the ways of surrender and the areas that must be reached within the human psyche that hold on to separation can be subtle and varied. Eventually, however, the embodied soul is ready to let go of the identity that has lived in separation and to fully embrace the unity that the heart seeks.

Some souls, during this process of learning, are not only learning for themselves, however, but are also creating a pathway that others may follow. They do this not through their immediate success in achieving the goal of unity that the mind holds as truth, nor through the intellectual understanding of the truth of oneness, but through the willingness to explore and encounter duality in all its many forms and effects on consciousness. Some of these ways are quite ordinary; others involve encounters with energies of opposition that would seek to maintain the embodied soul in a state of separation.

Post subject: Re: To Be a Wayshower
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:52 pm 
Thank you for these thoughts! They do indeed shed light upon my path. These thoughts give me strength to pass the dark things through and strive to shine the light. Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:59 am 
Be most Blessed, loving Daughter & brethren of The Most High, Yahweh, Abba ~ Shalom.

I Am, The Way, The Truth, The Life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:25 am 
Greetings in the Oneness. Thank you. Julie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:30 pm 
Dear Julie, I love the statement with which you opened this topic: "To show the way you must become the way" - it reminds me so much of Gandhi's statement "be the change you want to see in the world". This feels like such am important learning, to become simple and open in a way that allows God's presence to manifest in the world through me. We who desire to help in the Earth's healing tend to feel there must be a "right" way to do it - and may feel that the task is so enormous that there's no way we could ever get it "right enough" to really make a difference. Yet as time goes on I feel more and more that God is just asking us to trust in our own faithfulness and intention, to trust that what comes from us naturally and spontaneously is for the healing of the Earth when we place ourselves in alignment with God... even in those moments when we can't feel our connection with God directly.

I've always loved this passage from one of Rumi's poems: "If you've opened your loving to God's love, you're helping people you don't know and have never seen." ... but only recently has it started to feel real to me, that I am helping God help the Earth through my simple faithfulness.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]