It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 am 

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: The Earth as a Sacred Being
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:30 pm 

‘Travels with the Grandfathers’

"We who walk on sacred land must be aware of our feet and what they feel as much as of our eyes and what they see. To see a beautiful vista is a feast for the eyes and for our sense of beauty, but it must also be a nourishment for the heart that is in communion with its Creator. For what is sacredness other than this, other than communion with the Creator of all?

We, the Grandfathers of the ancient lands, are making ourselves known at this time to all who would listen, so that the heritage of the past may be transmitted to the present, and so that what has been held to be of ultimate value, the sacredness of the earth and of all of life, can be restored to its original purity.

We walk with you in all your efforts to reinstate the sacred. We walk with you and are never far apart from all who seek the sacred. We encourage every conscious being to become more conscious of what life is really about and what matters the most in life. There are those who are too busy to listen. There are those who hear but do not follow. We encourage these, but do not rely upon them, for they are not yet ready to embrace the sacred destiny that lies ahead for human beings. But for those who do listen and who do follow their heart toward the sacred emergence that we are here to bring about, we offer guidance, help, support, and love, so that each one, no matter what their status or position in life, may contribute what they have come to contribute to this sacred task, something that only they are capable of.

The sacred sites of the earth are in great need of restoration now, in great need of loving and reverent attention. This cannot be offered by one who does not yet believe in the Divine core of life or who holds it to be a myth. For those, time must pass until truth reveals itself more fully. But for you who receive this message and can take it into your heart, we ask and implore you to return to the sacred both within your own life and in relation to the earth. The earth is calling to all, loudly now. The Great Mother is calling Her children to come home, home to Her, to recognize Her. We ask you to listen to Her call as you would listen to a Beloved, for she is your Beloved as you are hers.

Bless the Holy Earth. Give thanks to the Great Mother who lives within Her. Let your life be shaped around the sacred, around the sacred hoop and within the sacred bundle that is all of life. Let each gesture and each thought be infused by your love of the sacred, and may you return in this way to the truth of your own Divine being as you restore the sacred earth to Her own truth. We thank you, we bless you, we shed tears of joy that you are walking with us."

—The Grandfathers

‘Travels with the Grandfathers’ given by GurujiMa
Sept. 10, 2019
https://lightomega.org/writing/grandfathers-call-humanity-to-revere-mother-earth

0:
.                   GURUJIMA lightomega.org – Behold the wonders2.jpg
. GURUJIMA lightomega.org – Behold the wonders2.jpg [ 60.38 KiB | Viewed 2072 times ]

Post subject: Re: The Earth as a Sacred Being
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:33 pm 

“…The holy Earth is abundant in her love for us and for all her children, both human and non-human. This is not a metaphor. It is the emotional and spiritual reality of the Earth as a living Being. We have become so separated from truth that we do not remember that other creatures have feelings and that the Earth has feelings. She suffers when her forests are pillaged and denuded of their trees and soil. She suffers when her species that are part of her single, unified Being are lost. She suffers as she witnesses the darkness of man’s inhumanity to man and to the innocent creatures of the Earth. She suffers.

This holy Earth must be reclaimed by us, first as an act of love that recognizes the existence of the Divine within her, and then as an act of will that is ready to restore to her what has been taken or lost. This blessed Earth that has given so much of herself to us is still ready to give more, for hers is an eternal giving. It is not dependent upon our actions. Yet, she suffers, and comes out of balance within herself, and is in need of our help and our compassion – that which we would give to one whom we loved.

“O holy Earth, we give thanks to you, and revere you, and shall do all that we can to restore the harmony of our life so that we live in the awareness of your needs as our own, and so that we live in the awareness that the Creator of all has given you to us out of deepest love, that we may live the lives we have chosen. May our lives be a blessing for you, beloved Earth.”

Let this be the prayer by which we live.”

An excerpt from ‘The Holy Earth’ by GurujiMa
(January 17, 2020)
https://lightomega.org/writing/awakenin ... holy-earth

0:
.          Holy Earth GurujiMa - lightomega.org-writing-awakening-to-the-divine-holy-earth..JPG
. Holy Earth GurujiMa - lightomega.org-writing-awakening-to-the-divine-holy-earth..JPG [ 31.65 KiB | Viewed 2067 times ]

Post subject: The Earth as a Sacred Being - The Holy Earth
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:19 pm 

Dear Meg,

This post inspired me to sit outside in the garden yesterday and commune energetically with the plants that grace the landscape around me. My eyes took in the bright colors, the energies of life were strongly being emitted and I must say that the experience I chose of the holiness of the Earth was a veritable feast for the windows of my soul.

Later, I played the Marvin Gaye's "Mercy, Mercy Me" which is a longtime prayer I have carried for years in my heart.

She, the Earth, is going through so much whether it is the Siberian tundra burning, as well as many places in California and Canada, flooding in Oman, Belgium, Germany; excessive rainfalls, as well as heat domes. Fracturing of the Earth to extract profits, mining by blowing off mountain tops, fires in the gulf. Our beautiful Earth, She will go on after we depart, it seems all that was and is needed is the gift of caring and nurturing of Her sacred body, indigenous peoples have been trying to warn us for generations.

Yes indeed, my heart has been heavy with the sufferings related to the changing climate. So much needless suffering. Thank you for the upliftment and inspiration. Many people seem to only believe in climate change after they have an experience of destruction related to climate change. Too late, too late.

An enormous hawk landed on the rock by my office window as I was writing this post.

with love,
Johanna

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2