It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:27 am 

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Hi
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:39 am 

Journeying alone for a very long time is a shared feeling among many that I have met in my travels. I am grateful for you sharing your experience of oneness. Life seemed to open more as I awoke to the knowing that I am more than my personality-self. But I was led to understand it was me opening to recognize what had been there all the while, waiting for me. At times I feel like a baby learning to walk and other times I'm traveling faster than words can express.

Hello, dear Emmanuel, I am happy for the opportunity to welcome you to this forum and invite you to partake in all that you find here. Please feel free to comment and share as you wish.

When I was first led to one of Julie’s articles, my heart & my body resonated immediately. It was the first time that Oneness had been put forth in a way that traveled directly to my heart in which I experienced the sacredness of the Divine. I knew I had found my spiritual oasis.

All blessings to you, Emmanuel, may you be given all you need. With love, Meg

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]