It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 am 

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Carrying light to the Mexico-U.S. border
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:41 pm 

Carrying light to the Mexico-U.S. border and to the people of the caravan

Dear Beloved Ones,

My heart has compelled me to create a mission to the Mexico-United States border in light of the caravan of thousands moving north, and the response to this by the President and administration of further militarization of the border.

I am hoping to send two people to a border town, perhaps, El Paso, in the next few weeks for a period of days, at a time when the anticipated increase in troop activity takes place. The two who go will bear witness to the great tragedy of hearts closing to the message of the Statue of Liberty, and at the same time will bring light and prayer to the border-land, the patrol personnel, and those thousands of refugees who are risking their lives to come to the ‘land of the free.’

I ask those of you who can support this mission to see if you can allocate some financial support to help pay for airfare, hotel accommodations, and food for the two who will be going. If it feels right to you, you are welcome to speak to any loved one or other who might wish to support such a mission. Light Omega will be most grateful.

With deepest blessings and prayers for these United States of America - Guruji-Ma

P.S. You are also welcome to post this message as you choose to.

Art by Gaichis
Commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Statue_of_Liberty_Island_11.jpg
Creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0

0:
...…….000 Gaichis - Statue of Liberty by Gaichis - Commons.wikimedia.org-wiki-File-Statue_of_Liberty_Island_11.jpg - Creativecommons.org-licenses-by-sa-.0.jpg
...…….000 Gaichis - Statue of Liberty by Gaichis - Commons.wikimedia.org-wiki-File-Statue_of_Liberty_Island_11.jpg - Creativecommons.org-licenses-by-sa-.0.jpg [ 38.94 KiB | Viewed 14328 times ]

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]