It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:52 am 

Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: I Am and You Are One
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:54 am 

“There is One Life”

“…Who you are is of as much importance to me as who I am. What hurts you is of as much importance to me as what hurts me. In a deeper sense, there is no ‘me’ or ‘you.’ There is only Life becoming different forms, condensing into that which we call ‘matter.’ I am part of this Life that is part of me. You are part of this Life that is part of you. All that we perceive as different, all that we call different, is still part of us and part of the one Life.

Hear me children of the Beloved. For we are together in this one Life. It is in our breath, our hearts, our minds, our cells, and our being. It isour being. We are of That. We are always of That. No matter what we do, or think, or feel, we are still of That.

Look around you. Everything you see is part of you as you are part of it. There is no outside or inside. Life is all around you. Who can say if it is more ‘here’ or ‘there,’ for there is no ‘here’ or ‘there’ since both are part of the One.

Beloved children of the One, seek the one Life of which you are a part. Let go of all anger toward those whose words, actions, or thoughts feel distasteful to you, for they are souls, too, not unlike yourself. Cherish this above all else. For living in this way is the way of Love. Living in this way is the way of peace. Living in this way can change your life as it can change the life of the world.

All beings of light wait for this to happen. All of Consciousness waits for this to happen — for that which has been separate to know itself to be One — one in Heart — one in Body — one in Spirit.

May all of life be blessed by this Truth. May the One that is many, the Beloved that is all, be blessed.

0:
.        There is only One- GurujiMa  2013 -lightomega.org..jpg
. There is only One- GurujiMa 2013 -lightomega.org..jpg [ 65.47 KiB | Viewed 5379 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:20 pm 

“There is a spiritual passage that many face with different degrees of intensity that has to do with a time in which the future is entirely obscure and there is nothing to direct movement toward, and the past has receded, no longer holding the reality or engagement that it once had. This passage which I am calling ‘waiting in emptiness’ comes to the soul that pursues the All with a degree of fervor and commitment that requires the giving up of all past identities so that union with the All can take place. Such union, to whatever degree is possible based on the readiness of the embodied soul, is the goal of ‘waiting in emptiness.’ One surrenders everything in order to be filled by that which is Everything.

The discomfort of this time is very great for some who cling to outcomes, while for others it is as natural as breathing. One must be capable of resting in the unknown and of trusting the helplessness that is intrinsic to the experience. Only the beating of the heart in its determination to trust and to have hope in the unseen can guide the way. Because of its difficulty, many who seek to remain with this passage fall back to ways of control and of active pursuit of goals when the helplessness of waiting becomes more than they can bear. To live through such a time, one must view helplessness without fear, without mistrust, but as a giving over of control to the Divine One who is the source of the waiting, as well as its goal.

The soul that lives and breathes within each human being does not need to wait for anything. It is already complete. It is already where it wants to be. There is no fulfillment that is missing. It is the conscious self, the embodied self, that goes through this passage in order to be reunited with its wholeness, its Divine knowledge. The conscious self which has claimed ownership of its life now recognizes that its life is not really its own, and that no meaning of great importance can be given to this life except through action of the Divine and the meaning that the Divine brings to it. Such a loss of meaning of what one has placed value on in the past is part of the experience of waiting, and one bears this loss with the knowledge held with different degrees of faith, that it is the surrender of the past itself that allows the passage to move forward to completion.

This darkened passage into the unknown has been written about by those saints and mystics who could settle for nothing less than becoming one with the All, for it has been known since the beginning that a way would always exist for each embodied being to return to their spiritual home. For those for whom the desire for that ‘home’ has become an unquenchable thirst, a passion that supersedes all others, the experience of ‘waiting in emptiness’ will be magnetized to them without the conscious mind knowing how or why this is happening. For it is not the mind that directs the waiting experience. It is the will and the desire for wholeness that is the human aspect of that which is essentially a Divine mystery. It is this mystery of Divine union that is achieved by ‘waiting in emptiness,’ and one who enters this passage must have gained the strength to hold fast to the light that is invisible at the end of the tunnel in order to endure the hardship that it causes for all of one’s former habits. One waits in the unknown, for an unknown period of time, for the unknown to reveal itself What is the greatest challenge for the ego becomes the gift of the soul."

‘Waiting in Emptiness’ is by GurujiMa. (September 27, 2020)
Find the original teaching here:
https://lightomega.org/writing/waiting-letting-go-surrender-divine-union/

0:
.              Waiting in Emptines - GurujiMa - 9 -2020 -  lightomega.org-writing-waiting-letting-go-surrender-divine-union.                               .jpg
. Waiting in Emptines - GurujiMa - 9 -2020 - lightomega.org-writing-waiting-letting-go-surrender-divine-union. .jpg [ 21.28 KiB | Viewed 5293 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:37 am 
0:
.                    GurujiMa quotes -  Oneness shall move from the level of concept to living reality as the awareness of relationship to all becomes further felt within the body..jpg
. GurujiMa quotes - Oneness shall move from the level of concept to living reality as the awareness of relationship to all becomes further felt within the body..jpg [ 66.17 KiB | Viewed 5176 times ]

“Oneness shall move from the level of concept to living reality as the awareness of relationship
to all becomes further felt within the body.
You may help this, beloved ones, by being fully present to all of life,
knowing that it is God's life that you are living.”

GurujiMa
(May 2013)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:54 pm 
Dear Ones, you are invited to listen to the podcast “Coming Home to Yourself”
from Beloved GurujiMa recorded February 9th, 2014. The following is an excerpt
with the link to the recording below. May its message bless you.

With all love and gratitude for your presence here,
Meg

“…So, I want to describe a path for you and with you to your spiritual home. The place of your creation, of your belonging, of your safety, and of your being is all present within you. Your home is in God and with God at all times, and being in this home creates a sense of completion, creates a sense of belonging. Belonging with what? Belonging with yourself. Belonging with yourself in God, and belonging to the universe. Belonging with yourself, not having to struggle to be different, to be someone else, to meet expectations of others. Only those expectations, impulses, motivations that come out of the deeper truth of your being are there to guide you. This is your home to which you belong, and it lives inside you creating safety, creating a sense of place. You have a place in the universe. You are in it, and it is in you. You are home inside yourself.

One of the ways to try to access the road to this place of belonging, is to realize what you’re not. You’re not the things you do. You’re not the expectations of other people. You’re not the emotions that may be very familiar to you, that are passing through you. You are not your fears. You are not your anxieties. You are not the pain that lives within you. You are beyond all of that in your home. That doesn’t mean that pain that comes through being embodied will disappear because you’re at home, but it means that you can breathe through it, with it, and know that it’s part of the all that you are part of. You are part of the All-That-Is — God. The All-That-Is is the universe, and in that place you are safe with any circumstance that comes up, whether painful or not. You can be at peace with any circumstance that comes up, whether painful or not,

So, let go of the things, as best you can, that you’re not. Especially, most especially, the feelings that preoccupy you as habitual emotional patterns that you are carrying from this lifetime or from other lifetimes. Let them slide away or at least move into the background. And then I invite you to consider this. In this place of home where there is no fear — there’s safety, there’s belonging — you can become innocent again. So, one of the guides along the pathway to what all of this is directing you towards, is to imagine yourself in a state of innocence, without fear, without needing to protect yourself, accepting of all that is as part of the All, the All that is one. Innocent. And we have a human reference for innocence because we think of the child within ourselves, or we think of the the young children that we know, and we think of the way they joyfully embrace experience, especially the little ones. They joyfully are curious about and accepting of experience without evaluating it. And so, we can think about traveling along this road towards our spiritual home, moving in the direction of fear and self-protection into innocence. And what this does, beloved ones, is thinking of innocence creates a breath, a space within you, because innocence does not have to struggle.

Innocence doesn’t have to do things. Innocence can just be. And also, innocence can greet others innocently. Innocence can greet others innocently from a place of joyful acceptance, not from a place of fear.

Now, your mind may be telling you, even as I’m talking, that the world isn’t set up that way, for you to greet others innocently. Your mind maybe telling you that, or your emotions may be telling you that. So, there is courage that is needed to take the risk of finding out something, something that is new to your emotional self. In a place of innocence your relationships with life change. The world doesn’t change. You change in relation to life. And so what seemed dangerous, problematic, unacceptable, Impossible before becomes different. And so you can travel through the world, at home with yourself, in a place of innocence, no matter what other people are doing. They’re doing what they’re doing. But your innocence causes you to feel safe and unafraid, and from that place, you then determine what is God asking of me in this moment? You are innocently in tune with the needs of the moment which may require different responses from you at different times. But your innocence allows you to be open to what God is asking of you rather than what your emotion of fear is asking of you. So, on the road to your spiritual home, you part the part, the clouds of emotion that are there, believing that you can let them go, and look for the place of innocence that’s not involved with doing. It’s not involved with fearing. It’s involved with being open to life, like the child of God that you are. Open to life. And that place of being at home in yourself will bring life to you in a different way..."

0:
.          10-27-2020- OEA- FB LOC- COMING HOME TO YOURSELF - AUDIO .jpg
. 10-27-2020- OEA- FB LOC- COMING HOME TO YOURSELF - AUDIO .jpg [ 72.95 KiB | Viewed 4859 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:55 pm 

I have sealed thee in My heart where
thou mayest live forever.
There is no soul who is abandoned by Me,
none who is exempt from My redemption.
All who are created live within My heart.
Come, My beloved, return to Me.

Day 86, "Book of Unity - Voice of the Oneness"
Coming soon to lightomega.org

0:
……. Day 86 BOU- lightomega.org-BOU-Book-of-Unity-Signup.html.JPG
……. Day 86 BOU- lightomega.org-BOU-Book-of-Unity-Signup.html.JPG [ 43.17 KiB | Viewed 4786 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:03 pm 

“Every morsel of love that comes to us is something to be grateful for. The tiniest expression of another’s caring for us, of listening to us, of believing in us, of valuing us is a miracle of Divine love manifesting through the human.

All too often we take love for granted. We do not praise it. We do not thank it. We want something larger and so we devalue the small gestures that others make. The smallness of our response to the gift of love wherever and however it is offered reflects the smallness of who we believe ourselves to be. For a heart that has found its roots in the deeper layers of its own being is wide open to the goodness of the universe and to the gifts that come from others.

Tear off the blinders! Let your own soul’s truth awaken! You are not entitled to anything that your ego tells you you are entitled to. Everything is a gift!

Because we are trapped in the illusions of the ego, we think that everything belongs to us in the sense of being owed to us. This is not true. Rather, we belong to Everything, and it is Everything that determines the shape of our life.

If someone offers you a gift, let your response be full and let it fill the moment. If someone appreciates something about you, appreciate their bestowal. If someone expresses generosity toward you, accept that with gratitude as an example for your own life. Do not be stingy with your gratitude. Rather, let it nourish your entire life.

We must all come out of our cocoons of self-centered preoccupations to see the good that is truly coming to us. This is harder to do when situations are painful, but it is possible through the divine Breath. We breathe into the pain, and ask to be shown its virtue and its merit.

Many indigenous peoples are simple in their gratitude. They start with the basic fact of existence and give thanks for simply being alive. “Thank you, Great Spirit, for another day of life” is a beautiful testimony to our relationship with the Creator. “Thank you for the sun that warms the earth each day. Thank you for the water that allows my body to live.” These are the expressions of gratitude for the simple facts of existence.

Because of the fear that we live with, we sometimes lose touch with the source of our own gratitude. We wish to feel grateful, but cannot easily find the source. This is a modern dilemma and it applies to many people. We have forgotten how to be grateful unless something major comes to us as a recognizable gift.

How to remember gratitude is an essential aspect of spiritual maturation. It begins with simplicity and the willingness to take nothing for granted.

Take nothing for granted! This is the basis for experiencing gratitude. Take nothing for granted and you will be astonished within a single day at how much is being given to you…”

Continue reading Gratitude by GurujiMa by following the link below.
https://lightomega.org/writing/gratitude-and-letting-go-of-entitlement

0:
.             Gratitude by GurujiMa -lightomega.org-writing-gratitude-and-letting-go-of-entitlement..JPG
. Gratitude by GurujiMa -lightomega.org-writing-gratitude-and-letting-go-of-entitlement..JPG [ 24.73 KiB | Viewed 4762 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:51 am 

“…Silence needs to be regulated into one's life so that depth can be maintained. It needs to flow like a secret river between one's soul and the outer expression of that soul. Taking time to be silent comforts the heart, enlivens the mind, gives liberty and joie de vivre to whatever actions will be taken at other times, and brings an individual out of a more shallow existence, into a deeper knowing of themselves.

Silence translates the language of the soul into a sense of purpose and direction for one's outer activities so that meaning in all things becomes enhanced, and random gestures or actions become minimized. In this way, silence contributes to the deepening of meaning in life.”.

This is an excerpt from “The Purpose of Silence” by GurujiMa.
Continue reading by following the link below.
https://lightomega.org/writing/silence-allows-voice-of-the-deeper-self-to-be-heard-to-guide-the-way/

0:
.                    Purpose of Silence GurujiMa - lightomega.org-writing-silence-allows-voice-of-the-deeper-self-to-be-heard-to-guide-the-way.jpg
. Purpose of Silence GurujiMa - lightomega.org-writing-silence-allows-voice-of-the-deeper-self-to-be-heard-to-guide-the-way.jpg [ 23.04 KiB | Viewed 4713 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:07 pm 

‘Alignment and the Healing of Disillusionment’

“The stability of our inner being is up to us. It’s not up to the world. It’s not up to life in its external dimension.
Emotional currents, mental currents, actions, events impinge on us from all sides, and so it’s easy to get swept away.
How do we remain aligned with a center of peace, hope, and trust in the presence of all that is happening?”

GurujiMa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:38 am 

“…We’re in this crossover time between one way of life and another way of life, this crossover time that has so much difficulty in it and so much potential in it. And we are asked to observe within ourselves: What are we ready for in terms of change, letting go of the past, and adaptation? What are we ready for? Only you can answer that question. Only you know what you’re ready for. Only you know what you feel or fear would be devastating if you had to let go of it. And again, in all that I am saying, I am not speaking of the particular circumstance of letting go of a loved one who has departed from their body, because that loss is a major loss and a life-changing event of a particular kind that has to be dealt with in its own terms. It has to take its own time and be dealt with in its own terms. I am talking about the change in our view of reality as a whole.

Do you know, for yourself, how much unknown you can tolerate? Are you willing to let it all be in God’s hands? When you get to that place, there’s tremendous freedom in it, tremendous joy in it, tremendous possibility in it, to no longer have to hold on to something that you can’t do without. This is a victory for life and for light – to no longer have to hold on. To give it all to Divine direction.

In this time when we’re facing major changes, both inner and outer, it’s a good time to ask ourselves: What is the foundation of truth that we’re holding? Everyone is holding something of truth because everyone is a soul, and the soul is living in its own truth. Your soul is holding the truth of your existence, whether your mind can accept or understand that or not.

I wish for all beings who have chosen to be here during this crossover time, the courage, the faith, and the trust to look clearly at the changes that are happening, both inner and outer, and to look with courage, trust, love, and faith at what’s supporting all of this change. Not only what’s changing and being let go of, but what’s arriving and asking for a place in our family. What’s arriving is more important than what’s leaving because it’s the building block of the future. It’s true that we have to let go of certain things, and again, I am not speaking of the searing loss of a loved one that is the most profound event for many people. I’m speaking of the change in life circumstances in terms of our view of reality as a whole. What can you accept of the unknown is the question of this moment, and where are you with your own looking backwards and holding onto the past, instead of looking forward? We’re divided into parts. There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s a work in progress, and we just need to see where we are with it.

I offer you blessings during this time of change, and the promise of what is to come that has already begun to arrive. Can we put our faith and trust in that for ourselves, for our children, for all beings, so that we can join with what is emerging, and let go of the fear of what’s leaving?"

An excerpt from the teaching series, “Words of Light”
‘Trusting the Unknown in a Changing Reality’
by GurujiMa
(April 24, 2020)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:28 am 

"For as long as human beings have sought intimacy with each other on an emotional level and have dealt with unhealed portions of their own psyches, the problem has existed about how to be loving and truthful at the same time with a beloved, so that relationships could continue to flourish and move to a higher level of compatibility and love.

To many, being truthful and being loving have stood almost as opposites. The total truth has, in many instances, seemed too harsh to utter, and for the sake of love, has often been hidden or concealed, lest it become too abrasive or harsh and disrupt the relationship entirely. The disappearance of truth in ‘the service’ of love is a common tendency within human relationships, and the fear of loss, or simply the confusion about the exact nature of truth has prevented many relationships from entering a higher state of possibility.

Truth and love are not opposites. They are friends. And this friendship needs to manifest in order that a relationship become what it is meant to be. Truth must wrap itself in love and support it so that a beloved does not feel diminished by it, but rather upheld by it. Love must be grounded in truth and not in illusion or fantasy, lest it become shallow and unresponsive to the actual feelings or needs of another.

How is it possible, then, to express truth wrapped in love?

This is a task for the deeper self that has a sense of the possibilities of another and not just their lacks. Describing what someone is lacking can cause someone to feel smaller, less capable of making changes, more ashamed of their shortcomings, more likely to move toward self-criticism and then to feel anger or resentment. Describing what someone is capable of, creates a sense of hope, and of confidence or trust in themselves and in new possibilities.

We do not always know what is possible for another in the face of what feels like it is lacking, and that is why love and truth have a difficult time becoming friends. Our hurts and our sense of being wrongly treated are often much stronger than our belief in the possibility of goodness in another. This identification of someone with what they are lacking becomes what we see and feel and what we know to describe, and we often do not know, with similar certainty, who the other is in their possibility and in their soul.

What can be done in this situation?

It is possible in the presence of incomplete awareness to place love first and to wait for clarity to come. It is possible to know what ‘not’ to do even if one does not know what ‘to do.’ And yet, there are certain relationships in which love requires one to point out lacks to another. There are also relationships in which the feeling of hurt is so great that one does not know how to find kindness or the desire for clarity.

Human relationships, in order to achieve the goal of unremitting kindness and an absence of blame must move to the soul-level of expression. They must get past the ego layers of thought and feeling in which one feels hurt by another and wants to either withdraw or ‘pay someone back’ through blame. This movement toward the soul’s love for others is what will set humanity free to love with a love that is truthful, without it diminishing another or diminishing the self. It is the movement of awareness that will allow humanity to know that we are created in love, fashioned by love, and that love is the primary nature and expression of our soul. Learning to anchor in the soul level of our being will allow us to make this transition to a new definition of the relationship between love and truth, one that enhances all relationships and brings to them peace, harmony, kindness, and love."

This is an excerpt from Love and Truth – A New Blending
by GurujiMa (February 26, 2021)
Continue to the original writing here:
https://lightomega.org/writing/love-truth-in-sacred-healing-relationships

0:
.                           Love and Truth – A New Blending by GurujiMa  2-26-2021.jpg
. Love and Truth – A New Blending by GurujiMa 2-26-2021.jpg [ 55.52 KiB | Viewed 4248 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:34 pm 

“Every meeting is a meditation,
Every conversation ripples out to places beyond
what we can see.
In this moment of ordinary time we speak,
we laugh together,
we talk of children, and work, and the future,
all on top of the invisible stream
that joins our two bodies in its flow,
that blends our two minds,
that moves out from where we are,
carrying our energy softly, softly, softly,
into the Mystery.”

‘EVERY MEETING IS A MEDITATION‘
by Julie of Light Omega (GurujiMa)
“Poems for the New Earth”
https://lightomega.org/book/poems-for-the-new-earth/

Please note: GurujiMa’s earlier books & writings are authored under ‘Julie of Light Omega.’

0:
.                7-02-2021 OEA - Every meeting is a meditation - lightomega.org-book-poems-for-the-new-earth..JPG
. 7-02-2021 OEA - Every meeting is a meditation - lightomega.org-book-poems-for-the-new-earth..JPG [ 21.22 KiB | Viewed 3967 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:01 am 

‘Waves of Healing and Purification’

“Dear Beloved Ones,

There is a volatility within the human emotional landscape that is happening now, bringing up forces that have previously been hidden or lain dormant so that old pains become more painful, or issues that one wishes were gone suddenly come to the surface again. This, beloved ones, is the result of expanding light, and it is producing a greater activation of forces to bring things into consciousness that are not of the light and that need to be healed.

Please look at what is coming up within you that is not peaceful or loving. Look at it with compassion, not with anger or judgment, and know that what is staring you in the face as an emotional event, no matter what its content, is providing the opportunity to master something and to release something that has been getting in the way of your own wholeness and intimate relationship with the Divine for a long time. The best way to respond to this upheaval and emotional volatility is to abandon all judgment and entitlement to judgment of oneself or others. See everything as energy moving more transparently now, more visibly, more on the surface of things so you can be conscious of it. Like waves crashing on a shore, emotional energies may come crashing into your consciousness with great force, asking you to respond, asking you to learn.

Innocence is so important during this time – the willingness to learn, the willingness to grow. Innocence and love create a path through all difficulty, one that does not align with darkness that may be surrounding you, but that cleaves to the light as the support and mainstay of every action and every decision. May this time bless you with its gifts, beloved ones, and may you feel the great goodness of your own soul that chose to be here now in order to help the earth in her transition into light. Om namo Bhagavate. Om namo namah.”

GurujiMa
March 17, 2020

0:
Waves of Healing and Purification -Message from GurujiMa  3-17-2020..jpg
Waves of Healing and Purification -Message from GurujiMa 3-17-2020..jpg [ 32.37 KiB | Viewed 3949 times ]

Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next