It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Enduring Heart Pain 'with' God - Letting Go of the Anger
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:40 am 

I have been holding the meditation in my heart the last few days that when I came back to edit the post above - I lost my alignment in my heart with God's love and trust and became angry - which was visible to me energetically in my last "How can this pain be born?" statement.

I deeply feel the truth in what I was expressing - what I would like to make amends for and change in my behaviour is my heart becoming angry in the face of what I perceive to be unendurable events of violence and cruelty. So I will leave this posting with this sacred Teaching on LOVE and pray for a compassionate heart that seeks healing everywhere on this blessed planet.

One day at a time, I am given every opportunity to do so until my heart learns.

0:
File comment: https://www.facebook.com/light.omega
10306626_287068028120896_6817480681836231135_n.jpg
10306626_287068028120896_6817480681836231135_n.jpg [ 26.09 KiB | Viewed 5659 times ]

Post subject: Re: I Am and You Are One
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:29 pm 

Where is the deepest love? It is inside you, in your heart when it is joined with God's heart.
Look for it.
Your heart will show you the way.

http://lightomega.org/podcast/media/You ... he-Way.mp3 - A brief message (1.5 min) about love.

Julie- LightOmega.org 2014.jpg
Julie- LightOmega.org 2014.jpg [ 13.11 KiB | Viewed 5643 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:14 pm 

The Way of Love

A haunting and beautiful melody to accompany the invitation to forgiveness,
not just toward others but toward oneself.
May it be so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6lx5dx6bU8

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:14 pm 

When you are one with your deepest heart,
you will be one with God’s heart,
for God’s heart beats at the deepest place inside you.

Each human heart has within itself a Divine center.
It is for this reason that it can hold the world.

Day 83, Calendar of 100 Days, Seeds of Light for Daily Meditation
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Cal-Signup.html

YourHeart can Hold the World.jpg
YourHeart can Hold the World.jpg [ 46.48 KiB | Viewed 5397 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:55 pm 

Thank you Meg for this posting.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:18 pm 
I am sorry for replying so late and wish you, All Blessings, dearest Johanna.

I am deeply grateful for all the sharings on this forum and am blessed by Julie's sacred teachings as they are gently leading me with my every, "Yes!" The world looks different to me more and more each day as I see the connections we have with the Earth & all her inhabitants. Sometimes, I will forget and act from an sudden impulsive expression of me!, me! me! but quickly my Higher Self reflects the truth of what is reality and I am corrected. The following teaching from Julie, "THE MYSTICAL EXPERIENCE OF THE ONE" resonated with me so strongly. It gives me joy to share it with all who would wish to have assistance on their path.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:24 pm 

THE MYSTICAL EXPERIENCE OF THE ONE
by Julie

For many human hearts there is a longing to participate in a reunion with love that is all encompassing, stretching the heart to unknown yet remembered heights and depths, and filling the soul so that it no longer experiences any kind of lack. Such is the remembrance of the Divine experience of the One for souls that have, for the most part, left this remembrance behind. It stands as an evocation of limitless love that is the stuff of heroic legends and romantic ballads, but at its core, it is a yearning for the inexpressible oneness-of-being that exists within the totality of Love.

Such a union cannot come to the soul until the way has been prepared through the labor of having rid the self of all that stands in the way – all that would receive love for the benefit of the self and not be capable of merging within the All. Indeed, to receive such love, one must be capable of moving beyond the self to the place of the Totality of all that is, for only that Totality can create the experience that enraptures the heart and fills the soul.

Seekers on various spiritual paths have pursued this goal over centuries and millennia, and many have walked on the roads that these paths carved out. Some routes have been defined by the kind of loss of self acquired in deep meditation where the ground-of-being within the Oneness appears as the only real reality. There are other ways, however, besides the way of meditation, which can lead the soul to an ultimate union with God in love.

Continue reading:
http://lightomega.org/Ind/Mystical-Experience-of-the-One.html

Flickr.com/photos/longo/2669827924
License: creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0

Meditation-Calm-flickr.com-photos-longo-2669827924-creativecommons.org-licenses-by-2.0-lightomega.org.jpg
Meditation-Calm-flickr.com-photos-longo-2669827924-creativecommons.org-licenses-by-2.0-lightomega.org.jpg [ 40.41 KiB | Viewed 5140 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:07 am 

The time of aloneness is coming to an end.
The recognition grows that life is One,
proceeding from a sacred Source.

You are connected forever to every
living thing.
This awareness is the gift of your life during
this sacred time of unfoldment upon the Earth.

Day 12, Calendar of Awakening
~the One life in the many~
http://lightomega.org/CA/Cal-Awakening-Signup.html

Photo by Kicki on Flickr
flickr.com/photos/kh-67/3008872684
License: creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0

ZebraBabyFlickr-photos-kh-67-3008872684-creativecommons.org-licenses-by-nc-nd-2.0.jpg
ZebraBabyFlickr-photos-kh-67-3008872684-creativecommons.org-licenses-by-nc-nd-2.0.jpg [ 56.66 KiB | Viewed 4914 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:26 pm 

Anything that takes you away from love also
takes you away from God. The two are one.

Love God in all without exception

Light of the Soul Practice

To love those who love you in return is easy. To love those who do not love you is more difficult. The key to love is the awareness of the soul within. One does not have to love the behavior of another in order to love the soul that is trying to come forth. Today, acknowledge the Divine with the “other” who has hurt you. Forgive their “trespasses” and witness their struggle.

Day 78, Calendar of Awakening
~ the One life in the many ~
http://lightomega.org/CA/Cal-Awakening-Signup.html

Pic: Desert Stairway- National Park Service Photo by Jacob W. Frank

Desert Stairway- National Park Service Photo by Jacob W. Frank-LightOmega.org.jpg
Desert Stairway- National Park Service Photo by Jacob W. Frank-LightOmega.org.jpg [ 57.1 KiB | Viewed 4899 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:42 am 
Dear Friends,
I am sharing this message, written by Michaela, from our Light Omega Community page on facebook. I invite you to share her message as you feel led and ask you to join us on Wednesday's "One World Meditation" to pray for all. With gratitude and blessings, Meg

"The people of Nepal and the surrounding areas are in my deepest heart and prayers as they are dealing with the aftermaths of a very powerful and damaging earthquake today. Many have lost their lives today, many more are injured, many are homeless - without any sense of safety and security. Hospitals are overwhelmed, water is limited, phone and power lines are down - much help is needed.

Please pray that the needed help can arrive as soon as possible with the greatest ease and grace. Please pray for all who are frightened, injured, looking for loved ones.

On this day so many need our love and prayers. Please remember that our love does help, comfort and open lines of light that can assist in this time of crisis.

May all who are suffering - be assisted in this day. May they feel our love and prayers. May all who are helping be given the strength and resilience do offer all that can be offered to those in need. May those who are grieving feel our loving arms offering comfort. May all remember that they are not alone.

With deep prayers, Michaela"

https://www.facebook.com/lightomega.org/posts/884270944966421?comment_id=884527171607465&notif_t=feed_comment

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:03 am 

THE HUMAN FAMILY - A MESSAGE FOR OUR TIME
by Julie

"There is only one human Being here on the Earth, and it is the Being that represents the whole of mankind.

There is only one Soul on the Earth, and it is the Soul that joins all of humanity together in a single embrace of Divine love."

~from http://lightomega.org/oneworldmeditations/AR/Human-Family.html

There is but one life-500x468.jpg
There is but one life-500x468.jpg [ 88.05 KiB | Viewed 4878 times ]

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:19 pm 

"To live as a soul is to live in the consciousness of Unity and in the awareness of Love which is the central binding force that holds universes together.
It is to recognize one's participation in the immensely complex and textured fabric of Creation that is pure Divine gift, and to seek to live in accord
with the universal harmonic that joins all realms of existence."

~an excerpt from "SOUL AWARENESS - THE LIFE OF THE SOUL" by Julie.
http://www.lightomega.org/Ind/Soul-Awareness.html

Aurora-Soul Awareness-Lightomega.org.jpg
Aurora-Soul Awareness-Lightomega.org.jpg [ 52.59 KiB | Viewed 4256 times ]

Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next