It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: In the Moment - Contemplative Thoughts
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:25 pm 

Father ~ Mother

Son ~ Daughter

Holy Spirit ~ Realms of Ligh
t

It is the time of the Divine Mother-Father aspect of the Godhead, enveloping all matter in time and space.

As rays of light pass through a glass pane, so too does the LIGHT penetrate and pass through all matter, and yet still has the capacity to "BE" in the present moment.

The Light has a consciousness that was and is, forever will "BE", with time only as a dimensional marker in the many aspects that are the ONE.

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:48 pm 

0:
File comment: Messages of Light Poster Collection
O Vastness- Light Omega poster collection-500x528.jpg
O Vastness- Light Omega poster collection-500x528.jpg [ 56.77 KiB | Viewed 3723 times ]

LIGHT OMEGA POSTER COLLECTIONS

About Poster Collections:
Posters with messages of light and upliftment are now available to anchor hope, trust, and a deeper sense of truth during times of difficulty or darkness. These messages of light are being freely offered to meet the needs of this time. They may be used for personal viewing, for e-Cards, web pages, blogs, etc. Though free, we hope that you will feel guided to offer a donation to Light Omega either at the time of placing your order or later on to help us continue our work.   To learn more...

HOLDING LIGHT IN DARKNESS {Available Now}

Poster Collection

This collection of fifty images created by Julie may also be considered a series of seed-thoughts for meditation. Something can be gained from looking at the images briefly, but even more can take place by allowing yourself to sit with each message for a while and to feel how it relates to your present life and consciousness. The words and images are meant to help anchor light in the presence of darkness or limitation.  To learn more about the use of this collection...

Please read this important note:

you order through the Bookshop you will be asked for your name and e-mail address but there will be no charge for this order. You will then be taken to a download page from which you can link to the Picasa-based collection of "Holding Light in Darkness." You may view images or download them at any time through the use of the link you are given. This link will change every three months on Oct. 1, Jan. 1, April 1, and July 1, and the new link to the collection will be available by re-ordering thru the Bookshop. (The Oct. 1st link is available now).

Additional: For those unfamiliar with e-Cards, one option is via Postcards FM 

Need the link?
http://lightomega.org/posters/Light-Omega-Posters.html
http://lightomega.org/Donations.html
http://www.postcard.fm

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna - Days of Silence - Unexpected Bless
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:09 pm 

An unexpected sweetness and blessing that has come out of my sacred days of silence. On these days, my beloved partner speaks to me in tender gestures, he blushes and laughs, respecting my not speaking - he speaks little, and when he does, his words are tender and loving.

0:
Elijah's Flower.jpeg
Elijah's Flower.jpeg [ 84.69 KiB | Viewed 3723 times ]

Amen.

Post subject: TONIGHT, WEDNESDAY is the ONE WORLD MEDITATION - Join us
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:39 pm 

0:
Beloved Buddha .jpeg
Beloved Buddha .jpeg [ 160.22 KiB | Viewed 3723 times ]

Join us wherever you are...

One World Meditation - Wednesday, OCTOBER 2nd - 8:30PM (EDT), 12:30AM (GMT)

Post subject: Teaching of Julie - Relationships and the Light
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:44 pm 

Many relationships are changing now in the presence of greater light, revealing their lack of wholeness, love, or truth in certain areas, and creating an opportunity for healing and expansion into greater light.

This opportunity is a choice within the relationship that each partner must make. The choice must be made for light and for truth, and responsibility taken for the changes in behavior and consciousness that need to take place.

There is hardship in this transition, but far greater capacity for love to be present in a deeper way than ever before within the lives of all.

CHANGING RELATIONSHIPS - JULIE
http://time-of-awakening.lightomega.org ... ships.html

Post subject: LightOmega12 - Earth Habitat - the body of the Mother
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:00 pm 

A message from Johanna:

The time has come bredren and sistren when the Light will 'wipe away millennia of suffering and waiting' from the Heart of the Divine Mother Earth.

The time is now... we are now in the time of increasing Galactic Light - we are in the procession of events following the 12/12/12 Gateway and ending of the Mayan Calendar.

Dance for those who cannot dance yet, Give Thanks for those who can only feel their sufferations, Pray for those in need of support and upliftment. Walk in the woods, by the sea, in the deserts - walk on our Divine Mother and tell her of your love and gratitude... Awaken! Awaken!

BlessedLOVE.

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:10 pm 

"To live creatively is to die each day to the old and to make way for the new in oneself, for the potential self that is waiting to be born.

It is willing to constantly release assumptions about what we should be doing,
or where our lives should be going,
and to live in a state of wonder as a young child asking:

who will I be today?

To view quotes from the book Teaching the Heart to Sing:
https://www.facebook.com/Teaching.the.Heart.to.Sing
To e-donate to purchase a copy of Teaching the Heart to Sing:
http://lightomega.org/Bookshop.html

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: On the event horizon... KARMIC FREEDOM
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:41 pm 
Re: KARMIC Freedom

In the last month the Light has brought two messages which I have longed to hear for what feels like lifetimes... have manifested in Beloved Julie's Teachings...

These are the Divine Impulses of Light my heart heard:

"Be like a child - be innocent. Be holy in your innocence."

0:
May gentleness reign supreme-550x489.jpg
May gentleness reign supreme-550x489.jpg [ 118.77 KiB | Viewed 3723 times ]

Return to Innocence

AND

"Allow your self to 'be' as deep as you are."

1:
Bring your heart-525x479.jpg
Bring your heart-525x479.jpg [ 98.46 KiB | Viewed 3723 times ]

The Spiritual and the Practical

As long as I can remember in my life, family, loves, friends, acquaintances, souls who I may have met for a brief reasoning... have repeated this same karmic message - "you are too deep" - "you think too much".

I feel that the new currents of Light coming to the Earth are imprinting my true dharmic message - purifying the old karmic messages…

Blessed BE.

Need the link?
PODCASTS by JULIE
http://lightomega.org/podcast/List-Podcasts.php

Post subject: Teachings of Julie - What Innocence IS...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:49 pm 

This is what innocence is, to hold and trust the goodness of life, and to feel the willingness to not know what the day is going to bring; and to greet it with a sense of expectancy - no matter what it brings. No matter if it brings hardship and difficulty or it brings something wonderful.

To know that all is held in God.

The Return to Innocence
Podcasts by Julie
http://lightomega.org/podcast/List-Podcasts.php

Post subject: Wednesdays with Johanna - (Closing Prayer) 10-2-2013
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:58 pm 

BELOVED...

I thank Thee. My heart, grateful for Thy Guidance, my body - grateful for prayers and Light.

Bless those who are suffering in an manner. Bless the fearful and anxious. Bless the sickly of mind or body. Bless the elderly who are lonely and feel abandoned. Bless all who are in war zones, most especially the children. Bless the peoples of Haiti who continue to suffer.

Blessed LOVE.
your Daughter

Post subject: Messages of Light - LOVE IS STRONGER THAN ALL ELSE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:00 pm 

0:
Love is stronger than2-550x470.jpg
Love is stronger than2-550x470.jpg [ 64.23 KiB | Viewed 4705 times ]

Post subject: Purification Process and Healing Response
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:11 am 
October 9, 2013

Blessings dear readers...

Today's Wednesday with Johanna will be postponed due to a healing response directly related to organs in the 'inner' self which correlate to issues manifesting these last few weeks in my 'outer' reality.

In my experience, our internal organs correspond to our emotional and mental self as part of the 'whole' in serving the purpose of sacred embodiment. In the Purification Process, when the body's ability and the heart's longing to hold more Light meets an increase of Light - then a healing response can occur. For me, the Light is purifying karmic issues of the past of soul connections some of which have been parasitic in nature. Or, as an example, a lovely soul came to visit me about work this Saturday, this soul had been through a stroke, and had just recently fell and perforated her liver and broke her ribs - my body took all of her sufferations in, affecting my liver the most strongly, and it took some time to recover from the experience.

This is part of my 'job' here on the planet, and in time, when more lightworkers are in service, there will be less work for me to do. Until then, the love in my heart makes it possible for me to do what I do.

As a result of the healing response I am experiencing, I need to rest today.

I look forward to when we meet again next week.

I may, when the more intense aspects of this experience of healing passes, post on a day which is not a Wednesday.

Until we meet again.

Blessed LOVE.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next