It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:09 am 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Messages of Light - WHEN LIFE FEELS OUT OF BALANCE
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:07 am 

0:
When life feels out of balance - Messages of Light - Julie, Light Omega.JPG
When life feels out of balance - Messages of Light - Julie, Light Omega.JPG [ 93.29 KiB | Viewed 2328 times ]

Post subject: TEACHINGS OF JULIE - The New Paradigm - The New Consciousnes
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:37 am 

Welcome to another blessed Wednesday with Johanna.

I am not quite sure what I will be posting today. Perhaps it may be related to someone wanting to speak? Perhaps it is related to a new Podcast Teaching I am currently transcribing and the Teaching within it...

Each week, InI have a varied experience of posting. There are some weeks where everything comes to me when I am journal writing and I need only to transcribe it to the forum. There are other weeks, where energies which are oppositional in nature and density to my work and vibration, which can have an impact on my being able to perceive Light, and even my own heart. There are weeks when I can post directly from my soul sending Divine Impulses and other weeks, where I feel blocked. This is in essence, the ebb and flow of my life in time and space - in the now.

I am so inspired by this weeks Talks by Julie Podcast that I am, in the moment, seeking to embody this Teaching throughout todays Wednesday with Johanna postings.

The New Paradigm - The New Consciousness

The feeling, and knowing, and experiencing of Divine Embeddedness.

You are "in" something.

You are not looking at something, or regarding it from far away. You are in it. "In" Sacred Reality.

-Julie, LightOmega

Let us be 'in' this together - today, or whenever you are reading this. Let us 'be' in the moment and allow out collective soul experience being embedded 'with' Divine Flow and Divine Consciousness to manifest.

oneLOVE

"Talks and Meditations by Julie" - Podcasts

Listen in ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tal ... d654462012
Listen via OEA Forum: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22
Podcast's Info: http://lightomega.org/podcast/Podcasts- ... omers.html

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: EMANATIONS OF HEALING LIGHT: ONLY THE PRESENT CAN OFFER...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:27 pm 

...the 'new'. The present is all there truly is... Only the present can offer the new to you. God's life is 'present' in each present moment. It allows for change and new beginnings.

0:
File comment: EMANATIONS OF HEALING LIGHT - JULIE - LIGHT OMEGA
Day71a-4852319660_db581ab068_z.jpg
Day71a-4852319660_db581ab068_z.jpg [ 96.95 KiB | Viewed 2323 times ]

Click to listen:

To signup to receive daily visual and voice messages from Julie follow this link:http://lightomega.org/EM/EM-Signup.html

Post subject: TEACHING OF JULIE - Invite God into the practical
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:04 pm 

There is nothing that is too small, or too practical to invite God into - God's presence into. There is nothing that has to go so quickly that you can't know that you are doing it from the deeper part of yourself, from the part that connects with your own wisdom, your own truth - rather than from a reflex reaction to what seems like is needed in the moment.

-Julie

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: In the moment...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:08 pm 

I am sitting outside by the woods, transcribing, playing and replaying The Spiritual and The Practical podcast and I look up to find, there are six turkeys grazing a few feet away in front of me.

BlessedLOVE.

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Light Omega Spirit - GOD IS ALL THERE IS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:22 pm 

0:
File comment: Light Omega Spirit
God is all there is-Julie, Light Omega.jpg
God is all there is-Julie, Light Omega.jpg [ 40.19 KiB | Viewed 2321 times ]

Post subject: I Wonder...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:28 pm 

I wonder if we write poetry, create sacred works of art and dance to help an aspect of our unconscious selves remember that the reality of suffering we are enduring, at whatever level, is, in that moment... temporary. And when we can perceive the Light - which we are embedded in - we can see - we can remember, the truth of who we are.

Amen.

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:41 pm 

Most of us with the best of intentions, find that we get lost, from time to time.

-Julie

The Spiritual and the Practical
Link: http://lightomega.org/podcast/media/The ... ctical.mp3

Post subject: In the moment...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:04 pm 

0:
Sacred Wood.jpeg
Sacred Wood.jpeg [ 243.24 KiB | Viewed 2321 times ]

I am sitting in deep in the wood. I hear the sound of a hammer...

Bang, bang, bang.

Bang, bang.

This embodied soul has a rhythm...

Bang, bang, bang.

What do you hear in the moment?

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:20 pm 

The way is becoming open, this is the wonder of this time that we are in.
-Julie

[T]he way is becoming open, this is the wonder of this time that we are in. The increase of Light which is present on the earth, is opening the way for every single life form that is embodied - is opening the way to feel your heart more, your heart connected with your soul more. Every single embodied living being, has a way that is more open now, to be more connected with their deeper self. Which is the soul and the messages of the soul coming through the heart.

To listen to this Talk by Julie Podcast: http://lightomega.org/podcast/List-Podcasts.php
To read the transcript of the Spiritual and the Practical: link coming

Post subject: Messages of Light - Life and Light are calling you forth
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:34 pm 

0:
File comment: Messages of Light - Julie
Life and light-525x501.jpg
Life and light-525x501.jpg [ 59.6 KiB | Viewed 2446 times ]

Post subject: Re: InI in the Moment - Connections to the Divine Source of
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:10 pm 

I am sitting on a rock in the sun on the waterfalls path. I just looked down into the water and lo and behold, a little head is sticking out, its eyes intensely gazing upon me. Lol. I have been sitting here talking out loud to the trees and all who would listen, and here is this little being - this little frog watching and intently listening to me.

$1:
What is most sacred about the human–animal interaction is the recognition of the one consciousness that pervades all.

THE EFFECT OF INCREASED LIGHT ON THE ANIMAL KINGDOM
http://lightomega.org/NL/2006-01-26.html

In a moment, I become conscious of the frog, that it has been looking at me, taking in the vibrational sound of me - and I become conscious of the fact that this small creature is conscious in its own way - of me. In that split second of visually recognizing each other - the little being sticks its head under the rock. Lol.... It's little body is still showing, just its head is hiding, just below my foot, under the rock, in the water.

I continue to write, when I look again, the little frogs head is above the water line again watching me. This encounter is different. Now, waves of fear are emanating in a high pitched frequency from this little being. The fear comes in waves, pitching in intensity and then subsiding. When I speak to the frog directly, it responds directly by sending out waves - frequencies of fear, and now it has taken on a warrior like stance with the front of its body.

The little being watches me draw it - although it has no idea what I am doing.

0:
LITTLE FROG - INI - SACRED CONNECTION.jpeg
LITTLE FROG - INI - SACRED CONNECTION.jpeg [ 231.92 KiB | Viewed 2446 times ]

Blessed Be the Almighty, Most High.

The waves of energy - the frequencies - begin slowly diminishing as the little being continues to watch me intensely. The interaction has been so intense energetically, as if this little creature was a portal to the suffering of so many of it's kind.

The little frog continues to watch me... as the bubbles from the fertilizers/chemicals from the farm above the water fall, froths around its little head, and then move away down stream.

I said to the little being, "I wish I had a camera" - and it blinked. I never knew frogs could blink.

Awesome is the Most High. Beloved of all creatures.

$1:
...Animals, who have a consciousness that is fully capable of growth in a way that is similar to humans, who can evolve and who can feel, will become treated in a different way when all of this is understood. The legacy of the past in relation to harshness – a harshness present toward the environment and toward the disposition of animals who have been used and abused in ways that did not further life - will no longer be. In its stead will come a friendliness with life that will be more in keeping with God’s plan for the earth in which all are related and in which all are nurtured.

THE EFFECT OF INCREASED LIGHT ON THE ANIMAL KINGDOM
http://lightomega.org/NL/2006-01-26.html

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next