It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:18 pm 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 35  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 pm 
0:
File comment: photo by Claude Renault - "Benazir"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/clodreno/
http://www.pbase.com/clodreno/my_india

What mystery-Benazir.jpg
What mystery-Benazir.jpg [ 67.93 KiB | Viewed 5865 times ]

photo by Claude Renault - "Benazir"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/clodreno/
http://www.pbase.com/clodreno/my_india

Last edited by Johanna on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays - The Spiritual Energy of Ordinary Things
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:30 pm 
$1:
...Everything carries vibration, and the vibration of a simple handshake or of a smile carries a spiritual energy that ripples out into the universe to bless it and to add to its positive feeling and content. By contrast, when we withhold gestures of friendship, we express an energy of contraction and separation that has a similar rippling effect.

... It is also the small, unseen gestures of hand, heart, and body that affect the vast spiritual network in which we live, creating a successful outcome when they help uplift the world and contribute to its healing.

The important principle here is that everything carries energy. Everything has a vibration of a spiritual nature. We are never invisible, and we are never disengaged from making an impact on the rest of life. Since this is true, it becomes imperative that we consider what effect we wish to have on life, for this contributes not only to the well-being of others, but also to the effect that life will have upon us, for what we give, we shall receive. The effect that we choose will color our lives far more than any seemingly random event that appears to occur by chance. Our interaction with life, consciously chosen, will create a lens through which all of life is viewed, including all events which might enter our life that appear to be accidental or serendipitous.

The Spiritual Energy of Ordinary Things

Post subject: NELSON MANDELA - Tribute to a life lived in service
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:31 pm 
0:
s-NELSON-MANDELA-large300.jpg
s-NELSON-MANDELA-large300.jpg [ 24.21 KiB | Viewed 5861 times ]

A brief word from me, then I will post Beloved Julie's beautifully expressed tribute to Nelson Mandela.

When I gaze into this photograph I see a man who has suffered profoundly. And loved deeply.

I have been grieving ever since I heard he has been in critical condition, and this photo sits on my prayer altar as a constant reminder of thanksgiving, gratitude, and the intense grief I feel that this star - this man of Light, will be leaving this planet soon.

Nelson Mandela has known what it means to surrender his life to God and to his souls mission. From how I perceive this man - he did what was asked of him in perfect humility, and came away not bitter, and empty from the experience, rather full and ready to give more of his heart and life.

I am so blessed as to have been alive when Nelson Mandela was on this planet.

Thank you Beloved Brother, thank you.
Love your planetary sister.

NELSON MANDELA - Tribute to a life lived in service

There are some moments when one must honor the life of one whose actions and consciousness have influenced the consciousness of an entire planet. Nelson Mandela has won victories not only in relation to the ending of apartheid in South Africa, but for human consciousness in general, which has seen and will see their eyes opened to the possibilities of what one person can do who holds firmly to the truths that they believe in.

Nelson Mandela is in the last stage of his life, and rather than focusing on his death, which will be a release into another realm of service, we are asked to focus on his life which, as a model and a prototype, expands the possibilities for human consciousness everywhere.

How many of our brethren live in external prisons, feeling hopeless and in despair? How many live in inner prisons, feeling equally hopeless and in despair? Here, in this life of one person is an example of freedom of spirit in the face of all adversity. Freedom of spirit combined with courage of ideals that allows a human being to rise well above whatever external circumstances confine them. In this example, we pay tribute to the man and to the light within him, not just because his passing may be soon, but because his life has been so well lived.

All blessings to the soul of one who has come to the Earth to be an example to the Earth of the spiritual values that all may live by. All blessings to those who, similarly, rise to the level of their soul with courage, dignity, and the desire to preserve the truths that will set human beings free. Julie

https://www.facebook.com/ResponseofLight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:41 pm 
Hi Johanna,
I was able to find the forum through Julie's link today. I will simply say that I fully appreciate your presence and contribution. I look forward to sharing more on the forum in the future.
Namaste,
Rain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:48 pm 
snowheart snowheart:
Hi Johanna,
I was able to find the forum through Julie's link today. I will simply say that I fully appreciate your presence and contribution. I look forward to sharing more on the forum in the future.
Namaste,
Rain

How serendipitous!

As you were posting this, I was posting to you in your
Love from Northern California! posting.

Welcome!

I look forward to your sharing.

Blessings and love,
Johanna

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna (6-26-13) Closing Prayer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:00 pm 
Dearest God,

Beloved of my heart, Compassionate One, Holy of Holy, Great Creator, Wisdom Eternal, Love of all Loves, and Most High...

Thank you for the gift of serving on the Forum today.

I pray what I have written may be of service and comfort, guidance and upliftment.

Thank you for the awesome work you have given unto me on Wednesdays.

Love you daughter,
Johanna

Bless all who are lonely, despairing, in mental anguish and emotional pain. Bless the bereaved. Bless the sickly, those with severe limitations, those who are suicidal, those who are victims of violence and hatred. Bless the insecure, the vulnerable, the hungry, the poor, the mendicant, those who struggle to make ends meet, those who have lost hope. Bless them, may their hearts, in their moments of despair - feel a strangers love, compassion and kindness. Amen.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:12 am 
Whether I am taking in other peoples energies in a healing capacity, whether I am encountering the forces of darkness, whether I am in a sacred meditation or gathering, or in my daily life activities, I find that no matter how extreme the energies to be transmuted - it is my souls mission to go through the experience.

Dear Johanna

I can empathise with you on the above, because I had to go through the same; it has been part of my soul growth absorbing unexplained energies. Part of my experiences came in tears (well floods); to the point that I was told I was drowning in them. The grief ran so deep I despaired of ever being able to heal. It felt like I was grieving for life itself. I now realise I had to work through a lot of karma (maybe many lifetimes) but there was something that I grieved for that was unexplainable at the time.

Recently I have been made aware that the’ unexplainable grieving’ was for ‘What was to come’. Maybe part of my experience was to feel the suffering of other souls. I am sure that Julie will give an explanation.

Julies answer

At another level, the will of God is the only protection desired or needed. It determines all that transpires, and one's prayer to serve Divine will and to be aligned with the purposes of light is the protection. At this level, one is joined with the mission of the Christ in intent and purpose, where all becomes subservient to the desire to become a willing servant of the Divine, even if this service involves a taking on of negative energies for the purpose of learning and/or transmuting these energies for the benefit of the Earth.

Over the years I have totally ignored others comments, and continued to follow the dictates of my heart. I have been ridiculed and laughed at because of the bizarre and somewhat dangerous situations; that was part of my learning. I still trudged along knowing this was my life’s purpose and work. In all this time I have had Gods protection, been guided safely, and all my needs have been met.

Blessings Jeannie

Ps We are all at different levels of awareness and have to speak from our own truths (whatever they may be) on this forum. My philosophy has always been to listen to others…if it sits comfortably I will accept their point of view; if not, I disregard it. It would be a shame to discourage anyone making a comment, because we are all here to learn, support, and help one another.

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna (7-3-2013)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:00 am 
Welcome to Wednesday's with Johanna

By the Grace of God and all that is good I am with you today and give thanks for it is… Wednesday!

Blessings and love,
Johanna

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:08 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna - Opening Prayer (7-3-13)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 am 
Dearest Mother~Father God,

I come before you on bended knees. I ask Thee for Thy Will. Guide I. Guide I, in all that I write, all that I think, all that I perceive, so that I may be a perfect vehicle of Your consciousness of love and compassion.

Amen.

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:10 am 
0:
Path ahead unclear-P475-475.jpg
Path ahead unclear-P475-475.jpg [ 106.77 KiB | Viewed 5841 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:31 am 
Patys Seo Patys Seo:
I appreciate your messages and quote from Julie on waiting and surrender. I remember as a small Christian child I was taught a simple prayer.to say at bedtime. "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake I pray the Lord my soul to take."
I still say the prayer sometimes at bed time. When I had surgery I surrendered my self to God and felt that an angel was assisting with the operation. Suctioning out my chest during the open heart operation. I think I half gained partial consciousness and the angel I saw was a young mortal man suctioning out my chest. I would like always to be able to surrender and wait. My greatest successes have been the few times I was able to do so. Often I am like the monkey that sticks its hand in a jar to get the treats it wants and can no pull it out because it won't let go. I want happiness and health for my family and friends and a few people I do not even really know. It all leaves me chasing my tail on the wheel of life.

Welcome Patys!

Welcome and thank you for sharing your experiences of surrender.

Your sharing of two images has really caught my attention. The monkey with it's hand in the jar - full and now it can't get it out because it won't let go! How I can relate - when I get energetically drawn into situations and there is no answer at the time - I find I can become obsessive in trying to figure out in my mind - especially if the energies I am dealing with are intense and draining - a solution so that I can separate from the energies and the situation. And so like the monkey with it's hand in the jar - my mind - intensely focused on an answer - is like the monkey's hand - it won't let go!

The second image you shared was 'chasing your tail on the wheel of life". Absolutely precious.

"I would like always to be able to surrender and wait"...

Yes love, I too would like to be able to do more of the same.

By God's will may out prayers be answered soon.

Blessings and love.

Thank you again for sharing, I hope to see you posting on a Wednesday!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:40 am 
Jeannie Phillips Jeannie Phillips:
Whether I am taking in other peoples energies in a healing capacity, whether I am encountering the forces of darkness, whether I am in a sacred meditation or gathering, or in my daily life activities, I find that no matter how extreme the energies to be transmuted - it is my souls mission to go through the experience.

Dear Johanna

I can empathise with you on the above, because I had to go through the same; it has been part of my soul growth absorbing unexplained energies. Part of my experiences came in tears (well floods); to the point that I was told I was drowning in them. The grief ran so deep I despaired of ever being able to heal. It felt like I was grieving for life itself. I now realise I had to work through a lot of karma (maybe many lifetimes) but there was something that I grieved for that was unexplainable at the time.

Recently I have been made aware that the’ unexplainable grieving’ was for ‘What was to come’. Maybe part of my experience was to feel the suffering of other souls. I am sure that Julie will give an explanation.

Julies answer

At another level, the will of God is the only protection desired or needed. It determines all that transpires, and one's prayer to serve Divine will and to be aligned with the purposes of light is the protection. At this level, one is joined with the mission of the Christ in intent and purpose, where all becomes subservient to the desire to become a willing servant of the Divine, even if this service involves a taking on of negative energies for the purpose of learning and/or transmuting these energies for the benefit of the Earth.

Welcome Jeannie Phillips to the Wednesdays with Johanna thread. I have seen your presence and read your sharing's on other topics on the One Earth Awakening forum. I thank you for your lovely presence and sharing of your experience of 'going through' the experience's of absorbing difficult energies and the grief the heart experiences when it has been given, through Sacred Intuition, the 'knowing' of the suffering of humanity.

It takes a devoted soul to know of such things and carry such intense grief Jeannie. Blessed sister, full of Grace, thank you for your service work and your hearts desire to be a 'willing servant' of the Most High God.

How wonderful to have you here - to have your energy here…. Blessed LOVE.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 35  Next