It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:28 am 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:00 pm 
Beloved Creator -

Blessed of the Most High, thank you for this opportunity to serve today.

with love,
Johanna

See you next week!

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:35 am 
Namaste Johanna,

You have a beautiful energy I can feel and what a blessing you are sharing yourself in this way... :)

It is an honor to be here connected with all of you and with Beloved Julie.

I found Light Omega after being led to the Devi Prayer song/video on Youtube..

Surely there are many questions to be asked, but right now only Gratitude comes to mind/heart. ;)

Many blessings...

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:13 am 
Aakhan Jor - The Great Surrender - Music by Snatam Kaur

This is a partial translation of the beautiful song from Granth Sahib written by Guru Nanak and a partial adaptation of that for the consciousness of today.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:57 pm 
Julie, this beautiful video blesses all of us. I feel God's great love my heart..Thank you so much.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:53 pm 
VijayaSantoshi VijayaSantoshi:
Namaste Johanna,

You have a beautiful energy I can feel and what a blessing you are sharing yourself in this way... :)

It is an honor to be here connected with all of you and with Beloved Julie.

I found Light Omega after being led to the Devi Prayer song/video on Youtube..

Surely there are many questions to be asked, but right now only Gratitude comes to mind/heart. ;)

Many blessings...

Blessings Vijaya...

I read your message very early this morning - (USA) and decided that I wanted to wait and allow your words and the blessed Grace I found coming from your heart to fill this thread before I responded.

Thank you for sharing and I hope you are able to visit on a Wednesday.

Namaste.

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna (5-22-13)
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:03 am 
Welcome to Wednesday's with me...Johanna on the OEA Forum.

I will be here from 12 noon - 5 p.m. EDT.

oneLOVE
Johanna

I awoke singing this song "...This is the day, this is the day that God has made... I will be glad..." and I am glad and happy to be alive and be here today.

Post subject: Re: Dear God, help me to open...the doors of my heart
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:48 am 
Dearest God,

Please help me to surrender, to 'open the doors of my heart' - to let go of my anger and my fears. Help me to help myself so that I may help others and the planet with a pure heart, filled to the brim with Your never ending source of love. Amen.

love your daughter,
Johanna

Doors of My Heart - Julie Redstone.jpeg
Doors of My Heart - Julie Redstone.jpeg [ 77.22 KiB | Viewed 9090 times ]

Post subject: Re: Intention, Energies and Life...
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:59 am 

On my path, very often AS I am setting an intention of my heart - life circumstances will manifest almost immediately which will test my intention...

Today as I was seeking to post the "Open the Doors to my Heart" poster and personal prayer, an interesting event occurred. Next door to where I live, there is a lawn service who comes to cut the lawn on Tuesdays. Interestingly, as I was posting my intention - he arrived today, Wednesday and began unloading. The energies of fear kicked in immediately, the body responded with a rapid heart beat and the brain began pressuring the rest of me to get the post posted before the machinery began.

I share this because it takes numerous experiences such as this "embodied and in time and space", to learn how to be with what ever is happening.

I truly believe that today's experiences - my heart desiring to post Beloved Julie's poster and my prayer - and events in the making - the lawn service coming today as I was posting - were all a part of Divine Flow - meant to help teach me in an embodied state - how to surrender 'more' to what is...

I love you God.

As Buju Bonton sings..."It's not an easy road...who feels it knows".
http://www.lyrics007.com/Buju%20Banton%20Lyrics/Not%20An%20Easy%20Road%20Lyrics.html

Edit: Just a note on why the experience of the lawn service was so stressful to my body and spirit. It has to do with our connection to Mother Earth and cutting the grass. We once had a relationship with Mother Gaia as we plowed, planted and reaped. Even those of us who garden and cut our grass whether we are aware of it or not, go into a meditation as we touch Her. It has been my experience that the consciousness of a "lawn service" and the large machines (and often loud) are more separated from Mother Gaia. This separation often has an intense effect on my body - as if my body is 'one' with Mother Gaia as the machines roll over her. It is often painful and stressful.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:05 pm 
Thank you everyone for the opportunity to serve today.

Blessings and love until next week,

Johanna

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna - 5-29-13
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:28 am 
I was up this morning with the first bird songs… actually my heart was awake, whilst my body, still very tired wanted to stay in bed and sleep longer, my heart - like a child on a special event day, kept hearing the birds singing and wanted me to jump up and sing with them.

Well I compromised, I got up whilst most everyone else was still sleeping - as special time for me being energetically sensitive, when I can feel mostly - 'just me' - energetically. I made some tea and began to write as my heart dictated.

Wednesdays are a special day for me. Firstly there is my participation in the phone connections group (open to all) for the One World Mediation this evening. This meditation is a profound weekly experience for me, especially as I can often not meditate because I take in so many energies that it is difficult to perceive energetic silence… The collective vibration of the One World Meditation - which seems most especially heightened by the voice and energetic connection of the anchor group - often sends me into a deep, profoundly peaceful meditation where the only energies I perceive are coming from the Realms of Light.

Aaaah… taking in and perceiving the Realms of Light…an unexpected a glorious energetic experience for InI after years of taking in, holding and transmuting the energies of suffering and darkness.

I digress! Wednesdays…. the other reason Wednesdays are so very special to me is this thread…

I know, I know… there has been little to no visible or tangible signs of participation (except for the reading of my posts - where as souls we do exchange our hearts energies with each other : )

Which leads me back to this morning… the birds are singing - my heart is in anticipation, wanting my body to get up and join it in expressing its joy - "It's Wednesday! It's Wednesday!

I look forward to our connection. See you at noon.

oneLOVE

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:54 am 
After a long day - a good day, as I prepared to get ready to close my eyes, I was reminded that tomorrow was Wednesday. Just at the thought, Johanna, my heart filled with joy and anticipation of being with the Realms of Light & all dear ones that join us both on the phone and across the globe. Prior to my Wed. nights, I never meditated..just did prayer work as my heart called me.
What a tremendous difference in my life and those that I touch, now that I have followed my soul’s urgings to participate with this beautiful community more actively. It is a gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving. Your morning’s post resonated with me and I am happy for the opportunity to share this. My heart is smiling.

Post subject: Re: Wednesdays with Johanna (5-29-13)
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:00 am 
Hello! Thanks for stopping by and sharing in the energies of the Wednesdays with Johanna thread.

If your reading this at a later date - feel free to post at anytime. I make myself available on Wednesdays for those who may want to connect more 'live and direct" as my dearest Elijah Zera would say.

So welcome to Wednesdays with Johanna, it's Wednesday May 29, 2013.

oneLOVE

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next