It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:31 am 

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Re: Messages from Beloved GurujiMa
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:08 am 

Message from GurujiMa
March 6, 2021

Dear Beloved Ones,

In this time that we are in, all that enhances love needs to be given great weight, and all that limits or contracts its flow needs to be let go of. An increase in the vibration of love is coming to each embodied soul, now, as a result of the expansion of light on Earth, and it is changing and will change life as we know it. Do not think of yourself as having reached the limits of your capacity to love. You have not. Your capacity to love is far greater than what you dare to let yourself believe. Open the gates of your heart to those with whom you have constricted your love. Understand that no one on the Earth is invisible. No one is unimportant. Every human being is here to help affect planetary change and to bring love and unity to a world greatly in need of it. With blessings and gratitude for your presence here — GurujiMa

I Am the Light of the Divine — A Meditation

“You came here to bring your being and your light to the Earth for the benefit of all.
No matter what else you may be doing in your own individual embodiment,
this also is true.”

GurujiMa
(Feb.19, 2021)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:00 am 

‘Waves of Healing and Purification’

“Dear Beloved Ones,

There is a volatility within the human emotional landscape that is happening now, bringing up forces that have previously been hidden or lain dormant so that old pains become more painful, or issues that one wishes were gone suddenly come to the surface again. This, beloved ones, is the result of expanding light, and it is producing a greater activation of forces to bring things into consciousness that are not of the light and that need to be healed.

Please look at what is coming up within you that is not peaceful or loving. Look at it with compassion, not with anger or judgment, and know that what is staring you in the face as an emotional event, no matter what its content, is providing the opportunity to master something and to release something that has been getting in the way of your own wholeness and intimate relationship with the Divine for a long time. The best way to respond to this upheaval and emotional volatility is to abandon all judgment and entitlement to judgment of oneself or others. See everything as energy moving more transparently now, more visibly, more on the surface of things so you can be conscious of it. Like waves crashing on a shore, emotional energies may come crashing into your consciousness with great force, asking you to respond, asking you to learn.

Innocence is so important during this time – the willingness to learn, the willingness to grow. Innocence and love create a path through all difficulty, one that does not align with darkness that may be surrounding you, but that cleaves to the light as the support and mainstay of every action and every decision. May this time bless you with its gifts, beloved ones, and may you feel the great goodness of your own soul that chose to be here now in order to help the earth in her transition into light. Om namo Bhagavate. Om namo namah.”

GurujiMa
March 17, 2020

0:
Waves of Healing and Purification -Message from GurujiMa  3-17-2020..jpg
Waves of Healing and Purification -Message from GurujiMa 3-17-2020..jpg [ 32.37 KiB | Viewed 4287 times ]

Post subject: Messages from Beloved GurujiMa - Message for Meg
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:00 am 

0:
Unity Perceiving the Divine Within All GurujiMa LightOmega.png
Unity Perceiving the Divine Within All GurujiMa LightOmega.png [ 585.58 KiB | Viewed 4284 times ]

Welcome back Dearest Meg!

Your posts inspire me.

I look forward to those moments when you are guided to bring forth the light within your soul and the love within your heart.

with love,
Johanna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:11 pm 

Dearest Johanna,

Thank you for your beautiful welcome back!
My heart greets you with love and deep gratitude for your consistent reverence and devotion to the Divine
which informs everything you do.

Life’s changes and challenges throughout this new year continually bring learning opportunities I didn't expect.
Sometimes, while looking on the surface, I think, “I know this path, I’ve walked it before.” But then I become aware of an inner shift
that has taken place within me, showing me a depth and vastness to awaken to that, though I may have held a feeling about,
I had never experienced.

I realize I’ve been given another opening forward in this life. To be given the chance to begin again and again so I may receive
what is needed to heal, grow and be of service is a grace. A grace meant for everyone.

May we open, in trust and innocence, to the gifts in everyday life that invite us to explore that which is beyond what we think we know.
Another world exists rich with possibilities that, if we choose to, allows us to see ourselves and each other more clearly, dissolving
the boundaries we have been so meticulously contributing to.

The whole world is awakening, and us with it. May we be encouraged by what the trees, the plants and the animals already know, and
by what our beloved GurujiMa reminds us of that, “There is only One that lives here, only One.”

Thank you, Johanna, for being a teacher of light, a keeper of the temple and calling my heart forth.

With all love,
Meg

0:
.                   GurujiMa quotes There is only One here, only One - lightomega.org..jpg
. GurujiMa quotes There is only One here, only One - lightomega.org..jpg [ 62.29 KiB | Viewed 4278 times ]

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2