It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 am 

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: LightOmega12 - YouTube Videos
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:18 pm 

Living Water is testimony to the awakening of the Divine within.
It encompasses all forms of awakening and gives praise to God for that which is miraculous and blessed.

Composed and sung by Julie.

Published on May 12, 2013

Last edited by Johanna on Wed May 29, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: LightOmega12 - YouTube Videos
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:01 am 
Dear Julie

Such beautiful words, truly inspiring. You certainly know how to touch a persons soul.

Jeannie

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:55 pm 
Thank you, dear one, for receiving this so deeply. All blessings - Julie

Post subject: Re: The Practice of Alignment (La Pratique de l'Alignement)
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:01 pm 
I am posting - La Pratique de l'Alignement (The Practice of Alignment) - especially for those who can feel Beloved Julies Light and Compassion through her voice.

This video is wonderful to listen to when at work or the computer when you need to stop for a few minutes, align, and remember the truth of who you are...LOVE.

Subtitled in French for our French speaking brothers and sisters.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 pm 
Exquisite! ~

Post subject: Waiting in Trust
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:40 pm 

Waiting...
in
Trust...

Neither of these experiences are easy for the embodied soul and both are necessary for spiritual growth and wholeness.

In this video there is a phrase "Babies must wait to grow", which brought back the memory of how as a child, I was always in a great hurray to grow up. For most of my life I have been in a hurry to get somewhere - rather than 'be' where I AM... this video reminds me that when it comes to my persona - the hurry, fear, and impatience are waiting to be purified. The beauty of the Purification Process is that this can be achieved as LIFE itself will bring the experiences needed in time and space to purify until I am able to "Wait in Trust..."

Waiting, while knowing what one is waiting for, is an act of patience. Waiting, without knowing what one is waiting for, is an act of trust. It is this second kind of waiting that deepens faith and opens the heart to the Divine.

Day 51. Reflections of Light
http://lightomega.org/DR/Reflections-Signup.html

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:59 pm 
The music and words are so beautiful and so true. It is a reminder we cannot hasten our spiritual unfoldment. We have to learn to trust with our heart and soul (not just give it lip service), and know that everything happens in Gods time and not ours.

Jeannie

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:06 pm 
Dear Johanna,
Thank you for creating this special place for the sacred blessings that are Light Omega’s videos. Each one is a jewel. There are those times I thought I had one or two favorites, but then I’d sit with another & be swept away again. With love & blessings, Meg

Dear Jeannie,
So true. At times of great difficulty on my journey, this teaching sustains and comforts me. Blessings to you, Meg

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:44 pm 
Dear Friends, I spent time with “Voice of the One Heart” today and wanted to share it with you. May You be blessed

“May light be victorious, may darkness be dispelled.
May all that creates separation give way to the knowledge of oneness.” ~ Julie

Post subject: Re: LightOmega12 - Voice of the One Heart
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:51 pm 
After a weary day Meg, this was just the visual message for my heart and sound vibration to bring healing....

Here, in the one Heart,
may all find rest,
May all find peace."
Amen

Thank you for posting...

oneLOVE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:48 pm 
Letting Go of Roles - The Joining of Love and Truth

In keeping with the theme of today's Wednesdays with Johanna thread -

Wednesday's with Johanna (6-5-13)

At a certain point in time,
the choice to step beyond roles
is not even a choice,
but an inevitability.

Has my ego reached the point of inevitability?

Is it ready to let go and let my heart and soul take charge of this sacred vehicle of consciousness?

Has the pain of being in roles to 'fit in' - 'be a part of' humanity reached it's threshold where the 'inevitability' of being who I am, with all of the limitations which comes with 'being who I am" can be embodied without the need of roles?

Is the presence of LIGHT strong enough on the planet to be who I am, for me to feel the LIGHT of ONEness?

Last edited by Johanna on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:36 am 
Is the presence of LIGHT strong enough on the planet to be who I am, for me to feel the LIGHT of ONEness?

Dear Johanna

The light is strong enough; it is only your doubt, created by the negative energy that is covering the earth at this moment.

The light flooding the earth is so powerful at this present time. It is illuminating the pockets of darkness, as well as the negative cells within the body of each and everyone of us, bringing truths to light.

Each day we are seeing the compounded negative actions and reactions of people, and this is disrupting the light force, and creating a temporary negative covering. The more light being introduced the more negativity is being released. In time, this will eventually be absorbed, because dark cannot penetrate light, only temporarily.

Reinforcing your faith and trust a little more ( needs to be embedded in your heart and soul, and to stay centred will bring to you to the realisation of ‘Oneness’ the connectedness to your God and to all that is, ever was or will be.

Blessings Jeannie

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next