It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Proving the Power of Prayer and we are Never Alone
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:44 am 
That quiet voice from within has been speaking to me since a child, but I chose to ignore it only half listening, and with one eye open, until a trauma opened up my spiritual pathway.

It has taken many years for me to speak openly about the many experiences that have been part of my soul growth. This forum is enabling me, so would like to share one of them with you to prove the power of prayer, and that you are never alone.

I found myself in a very precarious situation on one of my many travels abroad. My life was in danger and I was being beaten mercilessly with a stick by a very incensed and angered person. Others stood around helpless because of the ferocity of the attack. With no form of self defence, I mentally put out a cry for help…..the person fell and the stick broke. The person became even more angered and irate and ran to pick up a boulder so they could strike me again.

I was in such panic and despair I could only mentally pray and ask for help. At that moment I felt a presence stand beside me; an energy so huge and so powerful.

Running towards me with a boulder raised above their head; the person was suddenly stopped in their tracks. Standing motionless they dropped the boulder unable to move. In a state of shock and disbelief; I slowly walked away from the scene to safety……the person never followed.

Most of these situations happened when I started out on my pathway. My lack of spiritual growth or knowledge and understanding meant I had to learn very quickly because of the intensity of the experiences that was being played out as part of my soul journey.

Remembering the feeling of the immense and powerful energy that stood beside me; feel it was Archangel Michael with his sword that came to protect me.

It shows the power of prayer and that you are never alone in any given situation. Whether it is your guardian angel, an archangel or whichever energy comes in to protect you; it is always the correct one for the experience you are going through at that time.

Jeannie

Post subject: Re: Proving the Power of Prayer and we are Never Alone
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:23 pm 
Dear Jeanne,
Thank you so much for sharing this profound and sacred experience. I am so glad that this occurred and that you felt the powerful presence of Archangel Michael. It really helps me to hear these experiences, although I know it to be true that we are not alone, the palpable reality of your experience strengthens my faith and I am profoundly grateful. I am also so grateful that you were helped in a time of great need.
With Love,
Abriete

Post subject: Re: Proving the Power of Prayer and we are Never Alone
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:05 am 
Dear Abriete

It was only when I wrote that post that I was made aware of who standing beside me.

I have had many experiences that prove we are never alone, and that life is continuous. I realise it was part of my souls journey to experience in reality the truths of the power of the unseen, and how we are guided, and protected at all times on our journey back to the Divine.

Maybe, I have been guided to Julie and this forum to share these experiences.

Blessings Jeannie

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]