It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 am 

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Philippine Typhoon
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:19 pm 
In the light of the recent typhoon in the Philippines, one can ask ‘Why would God allow this to happen’?

We have to remember this was their soul’s destiny in this lifetime, and something each soul had to experience.

Everything is two way, and if through this terrible tragedy it opens our hearts and souls a little more to a greater feeling of compassion, and understanding for the anguish and hardship that others are experiencing.... then their suffering will not have been in vain.

Post subject: Re: Philippine Typhoon
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:49 am 
Dear Jeanie,
Thank you for your loving encouragement to hold the Philippines and her people in the Light.

Impressed upon my heart, too, is their soul's desire, born of great love, trust and selflessness to participate in an event so horrifying that the world could not ignore it.

I believe in weeks and months to come we will hear stories of courage & self sacrifice that may inspire, encourage & plant more seeds of hope & healing. These waves of light can increase with our collective loving intentions, prayers, actions that will counteract the energies of darkness seeking to continue our separation. I pray that our nations answer this call to love.

While we are sharing, I'd also like to take this moment to invite you, Jeanie & anyone reading to consider the following 2 resources when one's heart wishes to join with other like-hearted souls to help globally in times of need:

http://oneworldmeditations.org/About-th ... tions.html

And:http://www.responseoflight.com

Blessings to you, Jeanie and all those that serve the intentions of Light, Meg

Post subject: Re: Philippine Typhoon
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:25 am 
Dear Meg

I totally agree with everything you have written.

We cannot even begin to visualise the enormity of the suffering and despair those in the Philippines are experiencing now, or in the aftermath of this horrific event, but we are all aware that everything happens for a reason.

Perhaps, the fact these poor people are only asking for the basics of life - food/water/shelter not TV’s or I pads, may stir the consciousness of others who are so materialistic.

There has to be good that comes out of this, and like you, I feel that through the demise of those souls it will awaken the hearts of many in our world. We can only hope and pray this to be true.

Blessings Jeannie

Ps: I always join with ‘Response of Light’ in times of crisis

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]