It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: A Question
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:09 am 
I've always had a very healthy curiosity about people. On occasion, when I was younger, it got me into a bit of trouble but for the most part it's served to fill the gaps of my education that going to school didn't provide.

It was when I was on social network, with a very diverse population of spiritually inclined members, that I was drawn to read a blog post from one person, despite a descriptive profile that revealed we had vastly different spiritual experiences. Upon reading the first three sentences of the post, my heart leapt & everything in me resonated with the message. I immediately recognized that these precious words made up the refrain to the unsung song in my heart.

As I read to the end I discovered the poster wasn't the author; Julie was! I had not read her work previously but from that moment I was on the hunt for anything that had her name on it!! Lucky me, because I found much, much more when I was led to Light Omega.org

Now, since I've already mentioned I'm a bit curious, you may have already guessed my question.

How did You "find" Julie Redstone and the Realms of Light?

Post subject: Re: A Question
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:59 pm 
I just joined today and don't yet know who Julie Redstone is. However, I found this forum in a roundabout way...

I have come to believe that many illnesses are physical manifestations of spiritual or energetic vibrations that are blocked and haven't been dealt with yet. These energies cannot "pass through" our bodies because we won't let go of them -- perhaps we are still learning how to process them, or they are in our "blindspot," or maybe we have confused those energies with our own identity. Regardless, I have been working my way through the physical ailments in my life and healing them so they can pass on. One of the physical manifestations I experience frequently is allergies.

While searching google for the spiritual causes behind allergies, I came across the website www.worldblessings.com and immediately felt the light and positive energy the site gave off before even reading a word! The article on spiritual causes behind allergies was very helpful, it suggested the soul may agree to learn "vulnerability" and as a result, drop its defenses, letting in irritants that would not bother most people. This made sense for me on multiple layers, as people have often told me I have no boundaries and seem unprotected and am easy to take advantage of. Of course my next question was, how can I heal from this?

I joined the World Blessings and made a post, explaining my "story" and how I have had difficulty letting go of the heavier negative energies I experienced within my childhood. I asked, two questions:

How can I heal?
and
How can I let myself be loved? (because a Clairvoyant healer told me this is how I specifically need to heal)

Doran sent me a message recommending this message board.

And now I'm here... :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 pm 
Dear Sharon,
Welcome! I am happy to meet you. You may not be surprised to know that those same or similar questions are asked by most of us.
These questions are an indication that your heart is leading you to a deeper journey to wholeness, one that will involve a journey with your Spirit rather than the mind or will.

One of the ways the body tells us there is something to learn &/or to heal is through physical or life events that are chronic.
As our desire to heal intensifies it will illuminate areas in our life that we've been holding onto, too angry or afraid to let go of certain feelings, memories ..etc. In other cases, I personally believe we have brought these difficult conditions & relationships with us when we were born in order to learn & heal so our souls may evolve.

Julie Redstone, simply put, is a teacher and writer who has devoted herself to helping All heal to wholeness through learning to follow the deepest whispers of your own heart & strengthen your connection to your Creator, in the way that is most natural for you.

There is a beautiful writing of hers titled, “Healing the Wounds of Childhood” that might interest you among others that you can find here:
http://www.lightomega.org/List-Articles ... stone.html

There are times, Sharon, it can feel that we are not being led. Sometimes in the healing process it can feel like we are travelling alone; but…we never are. We are always being guided to what is ultimately for our best & highest good. I hope you will continue to visit here & “talk” to the many wonderful people on One Earth Awakening to share what you are learning & ask more questions because what benefits you might help someone else. ~ with love & blessings, Meg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:05 pm 
hi i am kandice I also found this site trying to learn and alternative to a my suffering with what the doctors call bi-polar and anxiety!! besides taking medicine upon medicine bc none of them have helped but make me feel so much worse and I know there is a way . it is hard to grasp but un a way I understand it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:01 pm 
Hello, Kandice,

Welcome, I’m so glad you were led here & that you’ve participated in some of this forum already! The best way one starts to help themselves when faced with any condition, mental or physical is to do as you are doing now; listening to your inner guidance; that “gut” feeling. In my experience, the medical world overlooks the spiritual view of a condition which, in my opinion, is the foundation for everything else.

As you step forward to explore your options in alternative healing, Kandice, only you will know what is best for you.

To begin, I invite you to read an article by my teacher, Julie Redstone that may start you on your way. The following is an excerpt from, “A Spiritual View of Mental Illness.” The link I’ve included contains many of her articles so you may read more as you choose.

“Up until now, we have looked at mental and emotional disorders as an extreme handicap for those who live through them, a financial burden for a society that maintains those who cannot care for themselves, and a source of concern for families who try to remain in loving relationship even while experiencing hardship. Indeed, we know a great deal today about the impact of mental illness on the self and on others. But what has not been knowable till now is the relationship of the group of conditions we are calling ‘mental illness’ to the realm of the soul. As paradoxical as it may seem to the human heart and mind, this relationship involves a choice that the soul has made to manifest in this way – a choice to create a deep-seated emotional or mental condition for which a great cost is paid in life. This choice, though invisible, is very real. Perceiving it can help us penetrate the mysterious world of the mentally ill. It can also help us look for the hidden value and purpose of conditions that at face value seem anything but positive in their nature or in their effect.

The choice for illness of any kind that shapes the course of a life or a significant portion of it is always the choice of the individual soul, made prior to incarnating into physical life. The soul looks at the various opportunities for learning that could be afforded by different circumstances, and chooses what will be most productive in terms of growth in a particular area. In relation to severe emotional or mental difficulties, especially those in which separation from reality is involved, the soul makes a choice to learn from the very experience of separation, alienation, and distortion that is the handicap itself – to learn in the context of being deeply wounded, deeply immersed in one’s own inner reality, and yet also, simultaneously, separated from oneself. For the separation from external reality, for most, is accompanied by an equally potent separation from one’s true self. As a result, a person can experience a lack of a central core or clear sense of ‘I’ that invisibly limits all of life-experience. This situation, including patterns of withdrawal and difficulties on both mental and emotional levels, displays differently for different individuals. Yet within the variation there is a common thread. It is this:

At the core of the choice to embody in a way that causes severe and painful separation from reality and from the self, is the motivation on a soul-level to find that very center of self, and to re-establish a connection with the rest of the world that has previously been injured or broken.”

Article in full: http://www.lightomega.org/List-Articles ... stone.html

I am so glad to meet you & hope you will visit again & share your experiences with us. You are on an exciting & profound journey of self discovery & I send you blessings. ~ Meg

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:51 am 
Hello Everyone...this is how I was guided to Julie and her teachings:

Having read very few spiritual books or know very few spiritually aware people; all my guidance and spiritual knowledge has been given to me direct from source.

I came across World Blessings about three years ago; read all the spiritual articles, and submitted a few of my inspirational poems, but never thought to become a member.

Already aware of the planetary and earthly changes due to studying Astrology, and the raising of conscious awareness - never expected a blip in my inner guidance.

Although working through my heart centre, and having total faith and trust …I couldn’t channel or receive any internal direction. Energetically, looking around me there was a void. Feeling alienated from life, remembered World Blessings and Julie. She not only gave me the answer but said she would send me the 100 days of ‘Awakening Calendar’. It was reading these messages that I became curious about Julies philosophical teachings - that’s when I decided to become a member, and find out what the forum was all about.

In the meantime the energy started to shift, and was made aware that I was going to link to a higher knowledge. Looking at my birth chart (which equates to our spiritual pathway) and the daily astrology transits can see that Jupiter (planet of expansion) is going to transit my 9th house of higher consciousness, and will conjunct my natal Saturn (planet of Karma and teacher). So can now see energetically, how I have been guided to Julie and the Realms of Light. It would seem that Divine intervention was necessary for this to happen….and I am delighted!

Jeannie

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:27 pm 
Jeannie Phillips Jeannie Phillips:
It would seem that Divine intervention was necessary for this to happen….and I am delighted!
Jeannie

Me too, Jeannie!! I am happy that you are here. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:46 pm 
Hello Meg love -

I came to Beloved Julie after someone in the community was 'led' in a state of pure spiritual surrender, to come and find me.

As soon as this spiritual sister told me of Beloved Julie and whom she felt she was, I knew in an instant that I wanted to be 'with' her.

I used to travel up to Massachusetts from New Jersey to come to the Gatherings. Eventually Beloved Julie asked me to move up to Massachusetts area - and I went into a total spinout of fear. For my soul knew what was coming, and my life then, even though I was on a spiritual path and working as a drug and alcohol counselor, was changing rapidly from being with Beloved Julie and beginning to 'live' her teachings.

I did move to MA and the following winter, after being with Beloved Julie for a private session. I was in a serious car accident on a snowy mountain. She came to me after I was released from the hospital, and held my head, stroking it, speaking lovingly to me. In those moments, something changed within me, my fear of her - actually it was of her light, purity, and love - began to diminish, and I began to let my heart open more quickly.

My story of being with Beloved Julie is a long one, I have been with her since the 90's and I will be, forever more 'with' my Beloved as she has been, and continues to be, the most consistently pure, loving, being of light I have ever known.

Amen.

Thank you for your question.

I hope you post more questions on this thread!

love
Johanna

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]