It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:09 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: Acknowledging Synchronicity
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:59 am 
I would like to share this recent experience concerning synchronicity.

Driving to a recent dental appointment, that quiet voice within was enlightening me to the ‘Goodness’ of Julie, and the work she continues to do. I heard the words and acknowledged the truth of them, as they resonated with my heart centre. Then almost immediately in answer to those inner whisperings, I became conscious of these words being sung on the radio…..

And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
WHETHER I'm right or wrong

I smiled as I realised the song was 'ANGELS' by Robbie Williams....how appropriate!

Synchronicity can relate to people who appear suddenly just after one has thought about them; the answer to a problem one is trying to solve coming into view through some external analogy that discloses the solution; sounds, sights, words, or phrases that one hears on the radio or elsewhere that correspond to one's inner process of reflection;

Jeannie

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]