It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:30 am 

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: The Law of Cause and Effect
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:05 am 
We reap what we sow (Karma)

How many times have you heard people say “Why is my life so difficult… I didn’t choose it …. It’s not what I want … I am a good soul…I don’t deserve this”?

Observing daily existence from the lower mind can make the embodied soul feel that life is unjust and unfair. There is though a need to understand at a deeper level that it is the soul’s choice to incarnate at a specific time in space; ready to meet with certain challenges and situations to increase soul growth. Sometimes the soul desires to relinquish great karmic debt in a lifetime that requires one to serve, and pay back to self and humanity what one has taken or misused in a previous lifetime/lifetimes.

'Karma' is the Law of Cause and Effect, paraphrased in the saying: "what ye sow, ye shall reap." The energy, thought, intention, and feeling we carry within ourselves, as well as the actions we manifest in the Universe, are causes that generate effects in our immediate and even distant surroundings. These effects become part of the world we create. They emanate from us as co-creators of life and are returned to us, for good or for ill, in order to teach us how to maintain our being within a state of love and oneness within the Divine harmonic that is the basis for life. Julie

Jeannie

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]