It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:27 pm 

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: A New Earth
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:31 pm 
For many years our planet has been gradually changing its frequency and vibration, raising its consciousness to another dimension as it ascends to a new Earth. Since 2012 ascension has accelerated with the opening of many gateways to a higher and expanded awareness.

The earth is going through ascension at this time into a higher vibration and dimensional awareness. What this means is that she is joining her physical body with the higher frequencies of light so that she can participate in the galactic harmonic of spiritual light in an entirely new way. This harmonic is one that pervades the illuminated planets of light and it is one that the earth has been waiting to arrive at for a long, long time. The earth's energy body is the primary vehicle through which this transformation is occurring, and, much as it is with the individual human body, the earth's body must free itself of all that stands in the way of moving into the higher frequencies of light before becoming completely able to do so. Julie

Many are now retreating into the silence as the intensity of light is increasingly illuminating the shadow side of their internal world. Adjustments and energy shifts are taking place, and can feel overwhelming and uncomfortable as unresolved issues and emotions are being brought to awareness. So remaining fully present, embrace this opportunity, allowing the process of purification to automatically take place so consciousness can ascend, leaving the 3d world behind.

The experience of the present creates a new view of life - one that does not rely on worrying, planning, and thinking, in order to feel safe. Instead, it relies on trusting, allowing, and participating in the flow of life in order to feel safe. This is an important part of the consciousness shift that is happening now and it can happen more fully for those willing to embrace the present moment with love and care, as if it mattered. Each moment matters. Each is sacred. But to perceive this one must be there with one's full self. This is God's invitation to each soul - to show up at the feast of life Julie

To assist ascension just….. Be still, live in the moment, and trust that with every breath you take the ‘I Am’ is guiding you back home.

I Am the pure one who is part of the Oneness. I seek to bring all parts of my life into greater purity and love. Julie

Jeannie

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]