It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:14 am 

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Post subject: The Light of God
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:22 pm 
Here is another experience that I would like to share where the Christmas holiday we planned was not in alignment with our souls journey.

My friend and I booked a flight and a hotel in a main city in Spain, and knowing we would be close to a train station thought we would travel daily to see different cities as we didn’t want to experience another commercial Christmas in the UK, but that was not meant to be. The hotel did not come up to expectations, the distances betweens cities too far to travel in a day, and the weather bitterly cold.

Aware that things were not flowing and falling into place travelled the coast to the nearest main resort. It had previously had the worse floods and storms for 150 years but the day we arrived was hot, sunny and everyone appeared happy and in a celebratory mood. We knew this was where we had to be, but being so near Christmas wondered where we could stay. We didn’t have to be concerned as we were guided to a little hotel in the gay part of the old town where someone had previously cancelled. It turned out to be perfect in every way; the staff so hospitable, and the price much cheaper. I still wondered why we had been guided to this very English resort when we wanted to travel and experience the Spanish culture and history.

Living a guided life is the inherent birthright of each human being, for each is connected with the Divine origin of their being in ways that are indestructible. Such a connection allows guidance to wash through the self like a wave that effortlessly becomes part of one’s awareness, not necessarily as instruction or specific information, but as a sense of being in the flow of one’s life, in the right place at the right time. Julie

I became aware of the reason when speaking to one of the hotel staff. I was magnetically drawn to his eyes, and in that instant saw the light from his soul shine so brightly it almost took my breath away. Not acknowledging what I had experienced; a week later was compelled to seek him out, and speak from that deeper place within. He had to be reminded of who he truly was, and that he was very special, as I was aware those words needed to resonate with him, at some point in the future.

The wonder of meeting new and old soul-friends is an example of this. If we think of people in the roles that their outer-self plays in life – whether work roles, parenting roles, or physical roles – we will expect to view them in a certain light. We will not see the light of the soul within, nor will we be able to experience wonder at the mysterious revelation of that soul when it shows itself. To see the soul of another, we must be present without roles, and we must live in a state of anticipating wonder so that when it occurs, it will be noticed and not brushed aside as something inconsequential. Julie

Jeannie

Post subject: Re: The Light of God
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:56 pm 
Dearest Jeanie, the passages you quoted resonate with me and I find them beautiful truth. To experience the innocence and purity of another's soul is a gift. It is especially wonderful that you were able to return that gift by sharing the beauty of his soul with him. Thank you so much. Love, Meg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:23 pm 
It was a wonderful experience Meg, to recognise the light emanating from another soul, and also the fact that when I eventually spoke to him he was so grateful, although he did appear emotional and lost for words.

Jeannie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:03 pm 
Let us imagine a world where we can “see” past a person’s outer shell, through all the layers to the brilliant soul radiating indescribable purity and beauty. I AM another you - You are another me. There would be no strangers, no “others”. We would recognize each other as part of one family and our interactions would be so very different than they are today for our hearts would be speaking with tenderness and compassion confirming the Divine goodness that is our inherent being as children of the One heart. I can’t help but say again, what a beautiful blessing you shared, Jeannie. I pray we move through this time of separation swiftly so we may see with clear eyes who we really are. All blessings to you.

Attachment:
What mystery-Benazir-510x510-Messages Of Light-lightomega.org-posters-Light-Omega-Posters-2.html.jpg
What mystery-Benazir-510x510-Messages Of Light-lightomega.org-posters-Light-Omega-Posters-2.html.jpg [ 25.15 KiB | Viewed 451 times ]

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]